Secretly Married to a Prince

By OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... More

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

Chap 28: Detention Guy

19K 369 30
By OlafHugs

Okay so Harry and Aynie are not in this chapter.

OH STOP WITH THE POUTY FACE.

So, this is about Anne and a certain guyyyy...

*wink*

Anne

"Ugh. Aynie is soooo lucky to be in Paris!" Grace exclaimed the moment we arrived in our World History class. "And I miss her already!"

"Me too sissy. Ugh. We'll go there someday... like in a million years!" I agreed with her and we went to our usual seat, the furthest seats at the back. *evil laugh*

"Do you think the lingerie we packed for her are good enough?" Grace asked as she rummaged through her things to find, I don't know, food? "There you are my creamy delish oreo!"

"Seriously Grace, that's a lot of sugar if you ask me!" I scolded her. She is too much of a sweets freak. She'd get diabetes soon. Knock on wood. "And they're only staying there for 3 nights I think."

"Well, I'm-"

"Miss Anne Sallyburg and Miss Grace McArtney, it's an honor to have you both in my class" A masculine voice interrupted our gossip session. Mr. Fitz. Oh choco fudge. (MR FITZ GIF ON THE SIDE LOVIES)

"Uh- uhm. We are so sorry Mr. Fitz." I said, my voice as soft as ice cream.

"Like hell you are. You both are so noisy you could probably be heard outside of the room!" We have never seen him this angry before and I bet he could burn steel of how red he is. "gossiping about Prince Harry?"

"No- no sir" Anne replied. But Mr. Fitz doesn't look too happy still.

"Detention. Both of you!" He raged. Anne is a goody good shoes and I don't want to stain her record with 1 detention.

"Sir can I take Grace's detention instead?" I suddenly blurted out. Grace's eyes widened and slapped the back of my head.

"What the fudge Grace! That hurt!" I said as I rubbed my now probably swollen head. That was the worst hit I got from her from the day we first met. I think that's how she shows her love.

"you can't take my detention for me Anne! That's insane!"

"'but-"

"Now if you two stop bickering about it, Ms. Anne, I will gladly give you two detentions. End of discussion." And with that, he walked away.

Don't get me wrong. I've had my fair share of detention mainly from eating and being late in class. But this cousin of mine is just too goody good shoes that being the GOOD cousin that I am, will sacrifice for her. She aims for Harvard you know!

I glanced at Grace and I caught her glaring at me. I stuck my tongue at her and after a few seconds, I heard her chuckle and say, "silly Anne".

Detention

Class ended and so I went to the detention room. Yes we have a detention room. Like that one in the movie Sky High? Where it seals all powers. Like we have powers. I wish we do. Oh men I would like to fly! So I could fly with the unicorns or meet the infamous leprechaun and his pot of gold! Oh oh I also would be late for class and-

My wonderful imagination interrupted when a book was smashed on my table. Not in a violent way, but in a loud way if you know what I mean.

"You know, that was dumbest thing you ever did." An angry yet loving voice suddenly spoke. I looked up and I was and still mesmerized with the green and oceanic (wait is this a word?) eyes of the fine man in front of me. I know he's angry, but I can see the look of love in his eyes. As cheesy as that sounds. He stared deeply into my eyes and kissed my forehead. Tingles, butterflies, flies, bees and whatever started to float in my tummy. Good feelings.

"Hey someone might see US!" I exclaimed and he just patted me on the head.

"Don't worry babe, I made sure no one is here." He said cheekily. "I missed you, you know."

"I missed you too. But you've seen me yesterday!" I told him and playfully smacked his bulky arms.

"But I can't hold you or kiss you in class." He pouted and I placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Nobody can find out about us you know, no matter how much I want to tell the whole world that this handsome, kind and rugged person in front of me is my boyfriend."

"I know babe. But you'll be graduating soon. And then we can tell them."

"I can't wait babe."

"Me too babe. Me too." I looked at him longingly before he engulfed me into a one big and comforting hug.

And with that, he kissed me again.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LOL

GUESS WHO

SO I DECIDED THAT IT'S TIME TO YOU KNOW, GIVE SOME PEOPLE THE SPOTLIGHT. Lol.

So okay. I just realized that I've been writing this book for more than a year now and I only had like what, 28 chapters? TOO SLOW I KNOW.

It's summer here rn, (yippee), but no, im not enjoying it. BECAUSE. Im taking summer classes along with my internship so it's taking ¾ of my time. ¼ is the sleep that I get if im lucky.

SO YEAH.

Expect slow update my lovies since Vivian is also busy till June.

I LOVE YOU guys. Remember that!

Will put up dedications next time!

And please like our facebook page (not IMSTAP related tho) www.facebook.com/projectflag

It's our family advocacy for the deaf students here in our city. Lovelots.

Peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 314 16
Alex's life is turned upside down when her husband abruptly asks for a divorce, claiming he has found someone else. Despite still loving him, she sig...
16.7M 645K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
369K 8.4K 31
When the red string of fate malfunctioned, Dara ended up being physically tied to the most stoic person in the planet. The string does not stretch an...
293K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...