Veil Falls (Bangpink AU)

By KeropiJeka

Another school year has started in this small Town of Veil Falls. With mysterious strangers suddenly transfer... More

Ch. 1 ➖ Hello
Part I - Character Introduction
Ch. 2 ➖ Mortuus
Part II ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 3 ➖ Okay
Part III - Character Introduction
Part IV : Character Introduction
Ch. 5 ➖ Rude
Ch. 6 ➖ Deal
Part V ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 7 ➖ Vampire
Note 1
Ch. 8 ➖ Spill
Ch. 9 ➖ Jungkook
Part VI ➖ Character Introduction
Ch. 10 ➖ Snitch
Ch. 11 ➖ Bourbon
Ch. 12 ➖ Separate
Ch. 13 ➖ Thanks
Ch. 14 ➖ Fine
Ch. 15 ➖ Jimin
Ch. 16 ➖ Top
Ch. 17 ➖ Kidding
Ch. 18 ➖ Wood
Ch. 19 ➖ Condition

Ch. 4 ➖ You

144 5 0
By KeropiJeka

To compensate for what he did this morning, or what he failed to do rather, Taehyung agreed to treat Jisoo with lunch. But due to her convincing power, the gesture extended to the three girls. Well, that was what they were made to believe.

For them to be able to protect them, the two must get closer to the group. And one of the simplest way to do that was to eat with them.

The five of them, Taehyung and the four ladies, were already at the canteen. Upon telling Taehyung what they wanted for lunch, they seated at one of the tables and decided to wait for him so that they would go together to the outside sitting.

"So what's the deal with you and Taehyung?" It was Rosè who cracked the silence first. But it was a burning question that another girl was itching to ask.

"Oh him? He's just an idiot that follows me around." The girl spoke. Looking at the reaction of the three girls in front of her and the glare the boy was sending across the hall, Jisoo bursted out laughing.

"Oh my goodness, you should have seen your faces." She tried to stop laughing to explain it properly, seeing that nobody was finding it amusing.

"He's currently my housemate. My parents and his are close friends, business partners, and travel buddies. They are currently traveling the world right now and since me and Tae needs to finish school, they let us stay here." Jisoo stated the script they have used countless of times. One of the girls however noted the nickname Jisoo used for the boy.

"My parents would never allow me to live with my boyfriend. You are so lucky." Rosè enthusiastically commented making one of the girls feel a tinge of disappointment.

Taehyung, suddenly felt an irritation towards the girl who seems to be insinuating that he and Jisoo has a relationship. Luckily, Jisoo was there to explain it. "Oh gosh no! We're just friends, or probably family would better define us."

If only Jisoo would have stopped there. However, she continued "I would rather date my bed, than to date that guy. He doesn't have any affectionate bone in his body." The boy frowned in the distance. Leave it to Jisoo Kim to be the worst wing man ever. He thought.

You idiot. Taehyung whispered loud enough for Jisoo to hear across the hall. The girl just snickered.

"Well anyways, I guess the winds are changing. Can I share with you guys a secret?" Jisoo leaned in closer to the three.

"I feel that the reason why Tae left so early in the morning earlier is because he have himself a girl. But don't tell him I told you that, okay?" She whispered knowing that the subject of their discussion is listening in.

With those words Jennie's heart started to beat faster, heat rushed all over her body. A change that any vampire would notice. Jisoo felt content that her words were effective on her.

"Well anyways, good luck to who ever that girl is." She smirked.

Thankfully for Taehyung, he was already able to return to the table with the tray of food in hand. For the past 10 minutes, he went through a roller coaster of emotions. He didn't know if asking Jisoo for help was really, well, helpful.

But when his gaze met Jennie's, both of them smiling, he knew that he made the right choice.

➖➖➖2 weeks time skip➖➖➖

She was brushing her golden locks facing the vanity mirror, a routine she does every night. 100 gentle brush strokes she counts mentally.

.
.

56.

57.

58.

"You look awfully comfortable." A voice came from behind.

She instantly turned her swivel chair to face the owner of the voice. Lounging at her bed, with his back against the head board, a man was looking at her intrigued.

"...You." She tremblingly whispered.

"I assume you were successful with what I asked of you." He asked emptily while grabbing a book placed on her night stand. All my friends are dead, it said.

She stood up and walked closely to him, still terrified.

"I tried. But he suddenly had that girl with him." She explained.

"Jisoo?" He suddenly closed the book and looked back at her for confirmation.

"Uhm, Yes." His gaze gave her the chills.

"I see." He sluggishly returned his attention to the book he was holding and flipped another page, which caused the terrified girl to flinch.

"But she is not hurting you, is she?" He asked. The girl shaked her head.

"Then why can't you do your job then? I already gave you two weeks to do it." He accused closing the book once again.

"I tried. I really did." Tears are already starting to fill her eyes. She wanted to run but she can't move from where she was standing.

She was waiting for him to reply, but he kept silent, looking at her, calculating his moves.

"I already tried using Jungkook and Yoongi. They are still not okay with them being together. I also tried talking her out of it. I promise you, I really did try." She remembered how she was able to manipulate the boys to talk to Jennie.

"But I guess that's not enough, huh?" He asked, taunting her.

The boy stood up and went close to her. "You do know what happens to people who fails me, right?" He slowly went behind her, then caresses her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"Please, not that." She pleaded.

He held her from behind, like a hug. His mouth going closer and closer to her neck. She can feel it, his breath. And she hated it. It was nerve-wracking. Tears are falling from her eyes non-stop. "Please... Stop.... I beg you." She pleaded with her angelic voice trembling.

"You know, you really have a great voice. How sad would it be when no one would be able to hear it again." He taunted her, kissing the spot in her neck that sent another type of shiver down her spine.

"..no..please no.." she whimpered but still unmoving.

"But don't worry, I have another use of you." He suddenly appeared infront of her. With his head tilted, he wiped away her tears. A gesture, she thought, was a very sweet one. If only, he was not trying to kill her, she would have fallen for him. If only.

"This Saturday, the town will be holding the  Founder Park's Dance. Am I correct, Ms. Park?" He inquired smiling at the petrified girl in front of him.

"..yes." she confirmed.

He started laughing. "And your family will be hosting it? After all, you're a  descendant of that Park right?" He inquired again.

"..yes." she hesitated.

"And don't you need a date for this?" He smiled.

"..no." she answered which caused the boy to frown.

"Tell me you want me to be your date." He focused his eyes, his pupil dilating, toward the girl's.

"..I want you to be my date." She said blankly, clearly affected by the boy's compulsion. The moment she said those words, she immediately wanted to vomit.

"See, I would gladly accept your demands, Ms. Park." He grabbed her hand and kiss the back of it.

"But until then, don't do anything that you'll regret." He warned and immediately was out of sight.

She let out a heavy sigh and collapsed on the floor. If only she didn't go to that party where her friends wouldn't be able to go, then this wouldn't have happened. Because, the only thing filling her with regret was meeting him.

➖➖➖Flashback➖➖➖
The night before the start of classes

The girl was contemplating if she should go to the get-together arranged by the football team since her two girl best friends are MIA again.

This was the saddest summer she has ever went through. Despite her parent's separation last 2 summers ago, it still stands that this is the time when she's the loneliest because at the very least, during the time her parent's separated, she still had her friends with her, supporting her.

But when her friends are experiencing the same situation as her, she felt useless since she can't return the same gestures they provided her when she was the one in need. Well, people cope with it in different ways. She thought. And their way doesn't involve her.

Due to the current problems her friends are experiencing, she should be thankful. After all, if it was not for her friends absence, she wouldn't be the voted head cheerleader. She is not a person who self pities. In fact, she is very confident with her skills. But those were the words secretly, but cannot be unnoticed, thrown at her by some people around her.

She doesn't want to sulk. She needed this get-together to show those people that their words don't affect her. Though, when she's alone, like right now, those words makes her irritated.

Also, her other friends would be there. At least she wouldn't be alone.

Wearing a tight fitting black tank top and jeans, and a leather jacket in hand, she was ready to go to Dynamite, a 3 year old bar that became the favorite hang-out spot for high school students since they make it enjoyable even without alcohol, given that the legal drinking age is 19.

Arriving at the spot, she was greeted by her teammates. Foods and non-alcoholic drinks are already served at their table. She immediately looked for her other friends, Yoongi and Jungkook.

She found Jungkook seating at the corner, too engaged on his phone.
"Hey, have you seen Yoongi?" She asked.

"Good evening to you too, Rosè" he raised his head away from his phone and looked at the girl infront of him. "Yes, he already left." He continued.

"I said Hey! Left? Why?" She asked.

"He found out Jennie was not coming." He answered blankly returning his focus to his phone.

"Well, go figure." She commented knowing how in love her friend was with her other friend.

A shocked expression was suddenly painted on the boys face, "Hey Rosè, I got to go. Enjoy the night." Grabbing his jacket, and not letting the girl say anything, he immediately went out through the door.

And now, she was alone. The feeling she was avoiding.

She tried to engage with her other schoolmates, but she felt that their conversation was turning stale, despite her trying to be enthusiastic about it.

She excused herself and went towards a bar to order a Virgin Cuba Libre, a funny term used for Cola.

Being a small town, where people tend to know each other, the bartender knows who are the persons he should not give alcohol to. This made her curious as to why and how an alcoholic beverage was provided to the boy sitting next to her, who seems to be the same age as her.

"You're not enjoying the company of your friends?" He asked looking at her so intently that she feels that any moment now, she would melt by his gaze so alluring.

"Not so much. How about you? No friends?" She asked returning the same alluring intensity as him.

"None right now." He smirked.

"Rosè." She offered her hands for a shake.

"Jimin." He countered accepting her hand.

And, that's how she seduced her demon.

end of chapter➖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 5.4K 63
⟪A Blacktan fantasy au⟫ ❝𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙮.❞ ────────────────────────── Jennie, a girl chained with her parent'...
122K 5K 25
" You lied to me! You weren't who you showed yourself to be! I hat-" Before she could say those three words, I sealed her mouth with a rough kiss...
2.9K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
5K 392 36
Y/N has almost accepted the future that's been laid out before her, until she meets him. The man that shows her everything she's been taught is wrong...