Who? - Scream

By storiesforyou1_1

Sofia Freeman was a normal girl with a normal friend group, in a normal town. Kinda. What happens when murde... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼
Epilogue

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

1.5K 21 1
By storiesforyou1_1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

The elevator closes and Dewey turns around.

Dewey gets out his gun from the gun holder from his waist, from his black belt.

Dewey starts walking and he empties all the bullets which fall on the floor making a sound.

Dewey gets from his belt, a new set of bullets to kill Ghostface with.

Dewey continues walking while he puts the new fresh of bullets in his gun, then Dewey closes his gun.

Dewey slowly walks in front of Ghostface who is laying down leaning against the brown shelf.

Dewey steps in front of Ghostface, raising his gun to Ghostface's face.

A cell phone rings from Gale and Dewey looks down at his phone.

Ghostface gets up and stabs Dewey's stomach, which causes him to grunt in pain.

Ghostface stands in front of Dewey, then raises another knife and stabs him on the back.

Dewey grunts in pain about to fall and Ghostface holds him.

"Yes, today.", Ghostface says moving the knife in his back which causes Dewey to scream in pain.

Ghostface moves the knife in Dewey's stomach causing Dewey to yell in pain and blood to fall on the floor. A lot of it.

Blood begins to go in Dewey's mouth, as he grunts in pain.

Ghostface makes Dewey kneel on the floor and Dewey sees a bulletproof chest on Ghostface.

A cell phone rings and Dewey looks at it to see Gale calling him with a picture on his phone.

"It's an honor.", Ghostface says to Dewey pulling out both of the knives.

Blood starts pouring out of Dewey's body and Dewey is kneeling on his knees.

Ghostface kicks Dewey on the floor and Dewey slowly grunts in pain, taking his last breath.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofía is sitting down in the hospital bed with Amber holding her hand.

Sofía is traumatized about what happened and she is so grateful Amber is with her.

Amber didn't need to get stitches on her leg, luckily.

The doctor comes into the room, holding a paper in her hand, smiling happily.

Sofia and Amber sit up straight, waiting for the Doctor to talk.

"Good news, Sofia. Your leg is completely fine, it just needs a bandage with some ointment.", The doctor says to Sofia.

Sofia sighs in relief. "How? I thought I need stitches?", Sofia asked the Doctor.

"The killer only gave you a cut which wasn't even that deep. It was like a scratch more, so no stitches. We will just need to give you some pain medicine and you're free to go.", The doctor says smiling.

The doctor gives Sofia a water bottle and pain medication for her leg. Sofia smiles and puts the pill in her mouth, then drinks the water.

"Thanks," Amber says to the Doctor holding onto Sofia's hand, smiling.

Sofia lifts her pants to show the wound from what the killer did to Sofia.

The wound had blood around it and it looks like it hurts, obviously, it does to Sofia.

The doctor grabs an ointment spray and sprays it on the wound from Sofia's leg.

Sofia hisses from the ointment to her leg, The doctor gets a white bandage from the table.

The doctor carefully wraps Sofia's leg in a white bandage for the wound to heal.

"All done.", The doctor says to Sofia and Amber.

Sofia smiles and puts her pants back now to cover her leg, then carefully gets up.

Sofia stands up and it doesn't hurt because of the pain medicine the doctor gave her.

Amber gets up smiling, the doctor leaves them alone.

"Come on. Let's go to my house, so you won't be alone.", Amber says to Sofia.

"Okay.", Sofia says to Amber, grabbing her bag.

"We're having a memorial for Wes tomorrow so everyone's going to be there.", Amber says to Sofia as they leave the hospital room.

Sofia smiles, nodding to Amber and following her to the car.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Gale sits on the couch with her head leaning on her hand, thinking about Dewey's death.

Gale loves Dewey so much, even if they weren't dating. That was her best friend that died from the killer.

Gale just thinks about all the memories with Dewey, all the good times and bad times.

Gale remembers the first time she actually met Dewey.

Flashback...

"Of course, you're here.", Young Gale says to Young Dewey, standing in front of him.

"You're not supposed to be here.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale.

Young Gale smiles. "I know. I should be in New York covering the Sharon some stalker. But who knew?", Young Gale says chuckling.

Young Gale pays attention to Young Dewey's looks. "You look awfully young to be a police officer.", Young Gale says to Young Dewey.

"I'm 25 years old.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale.

"You know, in a demographic study, I proved to be most popular amongst males 11 to 24. Guess I just missed you. Of course, you don't look a day over 12.", Young Gale flirts to Young Dewey.

Gale looks down. "Except in that upper torso area. Does the force require you to work out?", Young Gale asks Young Dewey.

Young Dewey smiles. "No, ma'am. Cause of my boyish good looks, muscle mass has increased my acceptance as a serious police officer.", Young Dewey says as Young Gale smiles.

"Looks like we've got a serial killer on our hands.", Young Gale says following Young Dewey up the stairs of the school.

Young Dewey turns around. "Serial killer's not really accurate. Gotta knock off a couple more to get that title.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale.

"Well, we can hope, can't we? I mean, we certainly don't have any leads. Have you located Sidney's father yet?", Young Gale asks Young Dewey.

"No, not yet.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale.

"He's not a suspect, is he?", Young Gale asks Young Dewey.

"We haven't ruled him out as a...possibility. If you'll excuse me.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale, turning around to go inside the school.

Gale walks forward. "I'm sorry. Am I keeping you?", Young Gale asks Young Dewey.

Young Dewey turns around. "If I say so Miss Weathers, you are much prettier in person.", Young Dewey says turning around and going up the stairs.

"So you do watch the show.", Young Gale says to Young Dewey smiling.

Dewey turns around on the stairs, looking at Gale. "I'm 25. I was 23 for a whole year.", Young Dewey says to Young Gale, smiling and turning around and walking.

"Please, call me Gale!"

Gale sighs, in sadness after remembering the first time she met Dewey.

Sam walks over to Gale who's looking at the floor in sadness.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know him well, but... he helped me.", Sam says to Gale.

Gale stops leaning against her hand and sits up straight. "That's what he did. He helps people.", Gale says sniffing, looking at the floor.

"I should've stopped him.", Gale whispers to herself but Sam hears her.

"If you had, my sister and her friend would be dead.", Sam says to Gale.

Gale looks at Sam, smiling sadly at her, but still feeling sad for Dewey.

"Samantha, your sister's awake.", The nurse says to Sam.

Sam looks behind her and nods then looks at Gale who's nodding for her to go.

Gale looks to the other side at the floor, tears falling down on Gale's face.

Sam was about to leave but looks at Gale then sighs, leaving Gale alone.

"Gale.", A voice says to Gale.

Gale looks up in shock. "Sidney.", Gale says as Sidney looks at her.

"I came as soon as I heard.", Sidney says to Gale.

Gale stands up and cries a little bit hugs, Sidney.

"I'm so sorry.", Sidney says hugging Gale as she cries.

Sam looks at the both of them, feeling guilty like it's her fault Dewey's dead because of Sam.

Gale pulls away. "You shouldn't be here.", Gale says to Sidney.

"You shouldn't be here either.", Sidney says, and Gale sniffles.

"Mark and the kids are okay?", Gale asks Sidney.

"Yeah, they're safe for now. I'm here to make sure of that.", Sidney says nodding to Gale.

Gale nods about to cry again. Sidney pulls Gale in a hug. "Come here.", Sidney says to Gale as she cries more.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 234 13
Willa Hicks is a name well-known throughout the town of Woodsboro. She's very well-liked, known as the girl who almost always has a smile on her face...
34.1K 1K 12
{𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦! 𝗦𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫 𝗙! 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥} ❝𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 (𝙔/𝙉). 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚?❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Woodsboro, 1996. Only one...
17.8K 371 17
𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 - ❝ Do you like scary movies? ❞ - IN WHICH, Logan Macher and her friends ar...
2.9K 89 37
Please read all the triggers! Co-Written: @finalgirl96 & @FrucienlsForver In the summer of 1995, two sisters moved to Woodsboro with their mother a...