𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sam calls Richie. "Jesus Christ. Where have you been? You okay?," Richie asks Sam on the other line.

"Yeah, I'm fine.", Sam says to Richie.

"You know, that Mindy girl wasn't kidding. Stab 8 is not like the others.", Richie says to Sam.

"Richie", Sam tries to say to Richie.

"I mean, no connection to the other movies, no legacy characters at all.", Richie says to Sam.

"Richie.", Sam tries to say to Richie.

"If you ask me, this whole franchise goes off the rails with number five.", Richie says to Sam.

"Richie, listen to me. He killed two more people. Wes and his mother.", Sam says to Richie.

"He killed the sheriff? You can do that? I mean, I mean, are you okay. Where are you?", Richie asks Sam.

Sam looks up and sees the same deputy who is supposed to watch Sofia and Tara at the hospital.

"I'll call you right back.", Sam says to Richie.

"No, Sam—", Richie tries to say to Sam but she hangs up the phone.

Sam runs in front of the cop. "Who's at the hospital?", Sam asks the cop.

The cop shrugs. "Who's watching my sister and her friend?", Sam asks the same cop from the hospital.

"I just heard about the sheriff.", The cop says to Sam.

Sam scoffs, running to her car to go to the hospital and Dewey sees her.

"They needed me here!", The cop yells as Sam goes to her car.

"Where are you going?", Dewey asks Sam.

"My sister and her friend are in trouble!", Sam says to Dewey.

Dewey looks at Gale who's live on Tv talking to the people about Judy Hicks and her murder.

Sam buckles her seat but looks up to see Dewey.

Dewey opens the car door and gets inside. "What are you waiting for? Drive!", Dewey says as Sam starts the car and Dewey buckles his seat.

"Come on. Let's go!", Dewey says as Sam starts speeding to try and get to the hospital.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofia and Tara are sitting on their beds, watching Dawson's Creek on the TV.

Tara and Sofia are in a different because they got a private floor, but they are in the same room.

They didn't want to be alone after Wes and his mom died at their house, Tara and Sofia are still sad about it.