𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Shit.", Sam says starring at her text that was from Wes Hicks.

Sam stands up dialing Wes Hicks's phone number to see what's going on with her sister.

"Sam?", Wes says.

"Hey. What's going on?", Sam asks confused.

"Uh, Tara and Sofia...were attacked.", Wes says on the other line.

"What? Are they? Is she?", Sam asks confused and worried.

"They're alive, but Tara is in bad shape. She was stabbed. Sofia saved her before anything could have happened to her.", Wes says on the other line.

Sam widens her eyes. "Stabbed? What the fuck?", Sam says covering her mouth shocked.

"Tara made it through surgery and the doctor said it went well. She's resting now. They're both safe. I know you guys aren't on the best terms, but—", Wes said but got interrupted by Sam.

"I'm on my way.", Sam says worried, hands shaking at the thought of her sister almost dying.

"She's going to be okay, Sam. They both are. We'll see you soon.", Wes says on the other line.

"Hey, wait, Wes!", Sam tries to say before he could hang up.

"Yeah?", Wes asks.

"Do they know who did this?", Sam asks Wes worried.

"It's probably better if you just come here.", Wes tries to say to Sam.

"Wes.", Sam says wanting to know who tried to kill Tara and Sofia.

"Sofia and Tara said it was someone in a fucking Ghostface mask.", Wes says to Sam then hangs up the phone.

Sam slowly puts her phone down in her pocket.

Sam looks at Richie. "My sister and her best friend were attacked. I gotta go.", Sam says moving to go.

Richie quickly stands in front of Sam.

"Wait, hey! Hey, hey, hey. I'm— I'm going with you.", Richie tries to say to Sam.

Sam shakes her head. "No. No. Richie—", Sam tries to say to Richie.

"No. Sam. I'm coming with you.", Richie says to Sam.

Sam nods worriedly. "Okay.", Sam says hugging Richie.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"That was Sam.", Wes says to them putting his phone in his pocket.

"She's coming?", Amber asks Wes confused.

"Yeah.", Wes says to Amber nodding.

"Watch everything get worse.", Amber says to Wes annoyed.