𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"So what is she like, the sister?", Liv asks them confused.

"Sam? Oh, Sam is so cool.", Chad says smiling at them.

"Yeah, you only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year.", Mindy says to him smiling.

Everyone laughs as they play 8 ball.

"True. That's a true statement.", Chad says pointing to them smiling.

"No, trust me. Sam is not cool. Her dad left her mom, right? Walks right out when Tara's eight, Sam's 13. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all. Maybe's Sam changed. I just don't want to see Tara hurt again or my sister.", Amber says to all of them.

"So what, you're protecting Tara from her own sister now?", Wes asks Amber.

"Well, someone has to.", Amber says to Wes.

"Okay, so no guys are good enough for her, and now her family's off-limits too?", Wes says to Amber.

Amber rolls her eyes. "Mmm, motive. "If I can't have her, no one can.", Mindy says looking at Wes.

"What?", Wes says confused looking at all of them.

"We all know you have a crush on Tara.", Mindy says to Wes.

"Okay. Come on, Mindy.", Wes says to Mindy embarrassed that everyone knows.

"I know you have a crush on Sofia. I could see it at the hospital.", Mindy whispers to Chad.

"I have a girlfriend, it doesn't matter.", Chad denies his sister, Mindy.

"But we're all suspects.", Mindy says to Wes.

Everyone looks at each other, Chad raises his coke to Mindy smiling.

Mindy looks at Liv.

"Except maybe Liv.", Mindy says to Liv.

"Thank you.", Liv says to Mindy.

"You're way too boring to be a psycho.", Mindy says to Liv.

Liv was shocked and was about to say something when...

Vince comes close to the pool table looking at Liv. "Yo, Liv. Do you want a real drink? Or are you happy sitting at this kids' table?", Vince asks Liv smiling creepily.

Chad scoffs angrily at Vince. "Listen up, uglier Michael Myers, it was a summer fling. It meant nothing.", Chad says standing in front of Vince.

"Was I talking to you?", Vince asks Chad.

"I don't fucking care who you're talking to.", Chad says to Vince fed up with him.

"Liv, let's go.", Vince says looking over Chad's shoulder looking at Liv.