𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Judy opens the fridge door, then hears a door open.

"Is that you, tiger?", Judy asks her son but she doesn't get a response.

Judy grabs the knife from the stand if knives, Judy slowly walks to the back door.

Judy sees the back door open, she slowly walks to the door then Judy peeks outside to see if she can see anyone.

Judy doesn't see anyone at the back of the door, Judy quickly closes the door and locks it.

Judy turns around and starts walking when all of a sudden...

Wes almost bumps into his mom, Judy which scares them both.

"Jesus!", Wes says taking out his air pod.

Judy smiles and clears her throat, putting the knife down.

"Are you being safe out there honey?", Judy asks Wes as he walks to the front door.

Judy follows him. "To the point that all my friends mock me. Yes.", Wes says turning on the taser.

"Good boy.", Judy says to Wes, proud of her son.

Judy stands in front of Wes in front of the front door of the house.

"What's for dinner?", Wes says putting the taser and pepper spray in the bowl by the front door.

"Sushi. I was just leaving to pick it up.", Judy says to her son, Wes, picking up her purse and putting it around we her shoulder.

"Oh. Why don't you just Postmates it?", Wes asks his mom, sweating from exercising.

"Oh, it gets all smoothly by the time it's here. I know you hate that.", Judy says and Wes chuckles.

"Go shower. I'll be back soon.", Judy says to her son, Wes.

"Okay.", Wes says to his mom.

Judy puts the knife up. "Can you put this away for me?", Judy asks Wes.

"Yes.", Wes says carefully getting the knife from the bottom.

Judy smiles and kisses her son's cheek, Wes.

Judy opens the door. "Love you.", Judy says to her son, Wes.

"Love you.", Wes says to Judy.

"Lock the door", Judy says to her son, Wes, leaving the house.

"I will.", Wes says closing the front door and locking it.

Wes goes up the stairs in his house, sweating from exercising.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Judy is driving and sees a unknown number calling her as she's driving.