𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

The elevator closes and Dewey turns around.

Dewey gets out his gun from the gun holder from his waist, from his black belt.

Dewey starts walking and he empties all the bullets which fall on the floor making a sound.

Dewey gets from his belt, a new set of bullets to kill Ghostface with.

Dewey continues walking while he puts the new fresh of bullets in his gun, then Dewey closes his gun.

Dewey slowly walks in front of Ghostface who is laying down leaning against the brown shelf.

Dewey steps in front of Ghostface, raising his gun to Ghostface's face.

A cell phone rings from Gale and Dewey looks down at his phone.

Ghostface gets up and stabs Dewey's stomach, which causes him to grunt in pain.

Ghostface stands in front of Dewey, then raises another knife and stabs him on the back.

Dewey grunts in pain about to fall and Ghostface holds him.

"Yes, today.", Ghostface says moving the knife in his back which causes Dewey to scream in pain.

Ghostface moves the knife in Dewey's stomach causing Dewey to yell in pain and blood to fall on the floor. A lot of it.

Blood begins to go in Dewey's mouth, as he grunts in pain.

Ghostface makes Dewey kneel on the floor and Dewey sees a bulletproof chest on Ghostface.

A cell phone rings and Dewey looks at it to see Gale calling him with a picture on his phone.

"It's an honor.", Ghostface says to Dewey pulling out both of the knives.

Blood starts pouring out of Dewey's body and Dewey is kneeling on his knees.

Ghostface kicks Dewey on the floor and Dewey slowly grunts in pain, taking his last breath.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofía is sitting down in the hospital bed with Amber holding her hand.

Sofía is traumatized about what happened and she is so grateful Amber is with her.

Amber didn't need to get stitches on her leg, luckily.

The doctor comes into the room, holding a paper in her hand, smiling happily.

Sofia and Amber sit up straight, waiting for the Doctor to talk.

"Good news, Sofia. Your leg is completely fine, it just needs a bandage with some ointment.", The doctor says to Sofia.