𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Liv kisses Chad while straddling his waist moving her waist against his on the couch, as the music plays in the background.

Chad kisses back holding Liv's waist in support, kissing her back.

"I think...think I'm ready.", Liv says pulling away from the kiss then kissing Chad back again.

Chad kisses back and Liv moves her waist again against Chad's waist.

"I mean, I think we should.", Liv says as Chad kisses her neck, and Liv kisses Chad's neck.

"Like now. You want to go upstairs?", Liv asks Chad as she kisses Chad again.

Chad freezes thinking about Sofia, but Chad has to make an important excuse.

Chad looks at Liv. "Like...Like upstairs?", Chad asks Liv and she nods moving her waist against his again.

"Uh-huh. Right now.", Liv says kissing him again.

"Um...Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I have to pass on that.", Chad says to Liv as she looks at him.

"What?", Liv says chuckling but Chad looks at her seriously.

Liv looks at Chad, confused. "Wha...Why? Do you like Sofia?", Liv asks Chad.

Chad's eyes widen. "No! No! You know, I'm not like entirely sure that you're not the...not the...killer.", Chad says to Liv.

Liv looks offended at Chad. " 'Don't take this the wrong way' ", Liv says to Chad, starting to get mad at him.

"No, no, look. I'm almost 100% certain that you are not, but the safest option is to be down here with all the people...", Chad says to Liv.

"Fuck you.", Liv says getting off his waist and walking behind the couch,

"...and the potential witnesses. That is a completely valid emotional response to have.", Chad says to Liv.

Liv turns around and sticks the middle finger up at Chad. "That too.", Chad says as Liv leaves Chad.

Mindy looks at Liv as she leaves then turns to look at her brother, she smiles and gives Chad a thumbs up. "Good job", Mindy says to Chad with thumps up.

Chad smiles sarcastically at Mindy then puts a thumbs up at Mindy. "Fuck you, Mindy.", Chad says sticking up the middle finger.

Meanwhile...Sofia is drinking some beer, drinking her sorrows in the beer because she got jealous of Liv.

Sofia sighs dumping her beer in the sink and walks over to the fridge.

Sofia opens the fridge getting some water because there is a killer and she's drinking beer at a party when there's a killer around.

Sofia grabs the water bottle and closes the fridge but jumps when she sees Liv standing in front of her.

"What the fuck. You scared me!", Sofia says to Liv.

Liv smiles sarcastically at Sofia. "Do you like my boyfriend, Sofia.", Liv asks Sofia.

Sofia rolls her eyes. "No, I don't", Sofia says to Liv, lying to Liv.

"You better back off because if you don't, I will make your life a living hell.", Liv says to Sofia getting closer to her.

Sofia smiles, then laughs. Liv looks at Sofia seriously. "Oh, that wasn't a joke. Wow, you're really funny", Sofia says to Liv, walking away.