𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofia wakes up from her nap, and she hears music downstairs, like party music.

This is weird because her sister, Amber, said there was going to a memorial, not a party.

Sofia sighs getting up from her bed, she hisses from the wound on her leg but she can still walk.

Sofia goes in her closet looking for something to get dressed in.

Sofia finds a black crop top, long sleeves, and strings hanging in the middle of the shirt.

Sofia grabs it and puts it on her body, then she looks in her closet for jeans.

Sofia sees ripped pants that have holes where the knees are, Sofia grabs them and puts them on.

Then, Sofia puts on the white shoes that she got from her sister, Amber.

Sofia looks at herself in the mirror, and she brushes her hair.

Great, let's begin this memorial even though it sounds like a party, Sofia says in her thoughts, in her mind.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"I left a message for Mom. I told her where we're going.", Sam says looking at Tara.

Tara looks in her backpack, then in another bag trying to find her inhaler. Where is it, Tara says in her thoughts as she tries to find it.

"You good back there?", Sam asks Tara but Tara doesn't answer.

"Fuck, where is it?", Tara says turning on the car light on the roof, trying to find it.

"Where's what?", Sam asks Tara.

"My inhaler. I usually keep an extra one.", Tara says looking through her bag again.

"Should we go back?", Sam asks Tara.

Richie looks at Sam. "Whoa. Okay. I vote for not going back to the murder hospital.", Richie says to them, driving the car.

"Do you want to stop at a pharmacy?", Sam asks Tara.

"I'd need a prescription. But I left an extra one at Amber's. Her house is on the way.", Tara says to them.

"No. No. No, no, no.", Richie says disagreeing.

"I'll be in and out.", Tara says to them.

"Do you think you could hold out till Modesto?", Sam asks Tara.

Tara shakes her head. "I don't think so.", Tara says looking through her bag, again.

"Okay, what's the address?", Sam asks Tara.

"123 No Fucking Way Lane.", Richie says to Sam.

"Richie, she needs it.", Sam says to Richie.

"And I need to keep all the blood inside my body. So do you.", Richie says to Sam.

"Richie, please.", Tara says begging Richie.

"It's okay.", Sam says holding Tara's hand.

Richie looks at Tara, and he sighs, Sam looks at Richie.

"Okay, yeah. Fuck. What's the goddamn address?", Richie asks Tara.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofia walks downstairs with Amber as the music plays and the lights are rainbow as a party.

Sofia was shocked when a party was happening in the house, there was a serial killer and everyone is acting like it was fine.