Who? - Scream

By storiesforyou1_1

Sofia Freeman was a normal girl with a normal friend group, in a normal town. Kinda. What happens when murde... More

π™²πšŠπšœπš
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟸
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟺
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟻
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟼
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟽
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟿
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟢
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟷
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟸
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟹
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟺
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟻
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟷𝟼
Epilogue

π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› 𝟾

1.6K 30 4
By storiesforyou1_1

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Judy opens the fridge door, then hears a door open.

"Is that you, tiger?", Judy asks her son but she doesn't get a response.

Judy grabs the knife from the stand if knives, Judy slowly walks to the back door.

Judy sees the back door open, she slowly walks to the door then Judy peeks outside to see if she can see anyone.

Judy doesn't see anyone at the back of the door, Judy quickly closes the door and locks it.

Judy turns around and starts walking when all of a sudden...

Wes almost bumps into his mom, Judy which scares them both.

"Jesus!", Wes says taking out his air pod.

Judy smiles and clears her throat, putting the knife down.

"Are you being safe out there honey?", Judy asks Wes as he walks to the front door.

Judy follows him. "To the point that all my friends mock me. Yes.", Wes says turning on the taser.

"Good boy.", Judy says to Wes, proud of her son.

Judy stands in front of Wes in front of the front door of the house.

"What's for dinner?", Wes says putting the taser and pepper spray in the bowl by the front door.

"Sushi. I was just leaving to pick it up.", Judy says to her son, Wes, picking up her purse and putting it around we her shoulder.

"Oh. Why don't you just Postmates it?", Wes asks his mom, sweating from exercising.

"Oh, it gets all smoothly by the time it's here. I know you hate that.", Judy says and Wes chuckles.

"Go shower. I'll be back soon.", Judy says to her son, Wes.

"Okay.", Wes says to his mom.

Judy puts the knife up. "Can you put this away for me?", Judy asks Wes.

"Yes.", Wes says carefully getting the knife from the bottom.

Judy smiles and kisses her son's cheek, Wes.

Judy opens the door. "Love you.", Judy says to her son, Wes.

"Love you.", Wes says to Judy.

"Lock the door", Judy says to her son, Wes, leaving the house.

"I will.", Wes says closing the front door and locking it.

Wes goes up the stairs in his house, sweating from exercising.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Judy is driving and sees a unknown number calling her as she's driving.

Judy accepts the call. "Sheriff Hicks.", Judy says to the other person on the line.

"Hello, Sheriff Judy.", Ghostface says to Judy on the other line.

"Who is this?", Judy says looking at her phone then at the street.

"I think you know. I'm a fan of scary movies. And knives. What's your favorite scary movie?", Ghostface asks Judy.

"I prefer animated films and musicals. Why are you doing this?", Judy says and goes to her messages to text her Deputy.

"I'll tell you all about it. I'm calling to turn myself in.", Ghostface says to Judy, Judy texts.

"I think that's a great idea.", Judy says looking at her phone.

"Killer on line, need trace.", Judy texts and sends to her Deputy.

"We'll sit down at the station, and I'll tell you about the two people I've killed.", Ghostface says to Judy.

"You've only killed one person.", Judy says to Ghostface.

Ghostface laughs on the other line. "By the time I see you, I'll have gutted your baby boy.", Ghostface says to Judy.

Judy's eyes widen, terrified that Wes might die because of Ghostface.

Judy hangs up the call and turns on the sirens. "No.", Judy whispers to herself.

The siren starts making noises loudly, Judy drives turning around to her house.

Judy breathes looking at her phone, clicking her son's number to call him.

"Pick up, pick up, Wes!", Judy says looking at her phone.

Judy grabs her walki-talki to talk to the police at the station.

"This is Sheriff Hicks. I need units to converge on my house ASAP.", Judy says to the other person.

"Copy that. We're on it.", The policeman says on the other line.

Judy's phone rings and she looks at her phone.

Judy quickly accepts it. "Can't get him on the phone, can you? He must be busy.", Ghostface says to Judy, taunting her.

"How do I know you're anywhere near him?", Judy says to Ghostface.

"Ever seen the movie Psycho?", Ghostface asks Judy.

Judy starts tearing up at the thought of her son dying from a fucking person dressed up as Ghostface.

Judy shakes her head, slowly, scared of her son dying. "Please...don't hurt my boy.", Judy says begging Ghostface.

"Oh. Why not?", Ghostface asks Judy, as she cries.

Judy cries. "He's a good kid.", Judy begs to Ghostface.

"Is he now?", Ghostface asks Judy, taunting her.

"He never hurt anyone.", Judy says begging, crying to Ghostface.

"That's not good enough.", Ghostface says to Judy.

"Please! I'll do anything!", Judy says begging to Ghostface, crying.

"You're not gonna make it in time. Sheriff Judy.", Ghostface says to Judy.

Judy widens her eyes, pressing on the gas to go faster as the car engine roars to the max.

Judy drives faster and she sees her bourse, Judy parks not caring anymore.

Judy stops the siren and opens the car door, Judy runs.

"Wes! I'm coming!", Judy says yelling running to the path of her house.

Judy runs to her house and is about to go on the front door when...

...

Ghostface pops out and stabs Judy's stomach, Judy freezes looking at Ghostface.

Ghostface gets the knife out of her stomach and Judy falls to the floor in front of the house.

Judy grunts in pain, backing away from Ghostface, Judy looks at Ghostface, scared backing away.

Judy backs away crawling looking at Ghostface. "Help!", Judy screams as Ghostface grabs her legs.

Ghostface stabs Judy but Judy holds Ghost's arm, the knife close to Judy's chest.

"Help!", Judy yells as Ghost face pushes his/her other arm to the knife.

The knife goes in Judy's chest, Judy freezes trying to breathe.

Ghostface gets the knife out and starts stabbing Judy's stomach.

Ghostface stabs again and again which causes blood to come out of Judy's mouth.

Judy coughs with blood in her mouth, Ghostface stabs Judy's chest in her hear causing Judy to die.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Wes walks downstairs after taking a shower, from his workout.

Wes got a bunch of calls from his mom but he didn't really think of it as anything serious.

Wes walks into the kitchen but quickly looks at the front door slowly which is locked.

Wes walks back and closes the storage room in the house, walking into the kitchen.

Wes walks behind the counter by the fridge, getting 2 plates for him and his mom.

Wes looks up and opens the cabinet, getting 2 smaller plates for him and his mom.

Wes close the cabinet door and puts the 2 big plates down on the counter. Then, Wes hums as he sets up the smaller plates for dinner.

Wes gets 2 napkins for him and his mom. "okay.", Wes says to himself, as he sets everything up.

Wes goes to the storage closet, opening the door.

Wes looks around and gets the chop-sticks, then 2 sauces for dinner.

Wes grabs all the things in one and hand closes the door.

Wes goes back to the counter, and places the chop-sticks on the table for him and his mom.

Then, Wes places down the sauces that they use for sushi.

Wes walks to the fridge, opening the freezer up to look around for anything else.

Wes grabs the blue tray of ice, and closes the fridge door.

Wes was about to go when he sees a sticky note from his mom, Wes picks up the stick note, chuckling.

"Wes. Lemon squares in the fridge. ♥️ Mom.", The Stick note says on the fridge.

Wes walks to the sink and grabs two cups for him and his Mom.

Wes grabs the blue tray of ice and gets some causing some ice to fall in the sink.

The front door opens, and Wes looks behind him. "Mom?", Wes says looking around.

Wes looks back at the blue tray of ice and he puts it down slowly looking behind him.

Wes wipes his hands because they had water on them from the ice.

Wes walks in front of the counter, slowly walks around for his mom.

Wes walks in the hallway and sees the front door open, Wes looks around since he's home alone.

Wes looks at the front door that's open which is weird. "Mom?", Wes calls again but gets no answer.

Wes slowly walks to the front door that's open, he looks around in the house.

Wes walks in front of the front door that's open and closes the front door, and Wes locks the door.

Wes sighs and looks behind him...

Wes screams seeing Ghostface in front of him, Ghostface lunges his knife.

Wes grunts pushing Ghostface's knife away from him, at least trying to.

Wes looks around and sees his taser in the bowl on the table, Wes tries to reach for it with his other hand.

Wes screams trying to reach for it while pushing the knife away from him.

Wes pushes his two hands trying to keep the knife away from his neck, that Ghostface is trying to push the knife I to.

"Fuck...you!", Wes screams grunting because he's trying to push the knife away from his neck.

The knife goes so close to Wes's neck, as Ghostface is trying to push it in Wes's neck.

Wes screams as Ghostface pushes the knife in his neck.

Wes chokes up blood as he can feel it coming out of his throat.

Ghostface looks at Wes and he pushes the knife more into his neck.

Wes stops fighting and chokes on his blood, Ghostface pushes the knife more into his neck.

Wes chokes as blood comes out of his mouth.

Wes slowly starts to fall on the ground but Ghostface is holding him with the knife in Wes's neck.

Wes chokes more and his blood while the knife is still in his neck from Ghostface.

Wes falls on the floor and Ghostface is making him fall with the neck still Wes's neck.

Wes chokes and closes his eyes, slowly dying from choking in his blood and losing too much blood.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3.1K 31
You are Jill Robers younger sister, the Ghost Face killings of 2011. You are 17 years old, and your girlfriend is Amber Freeman, who is 18. Meaning...
19.6K 403 15
25 years after the original Woodsboro murders a new ghostface arrives targeting a specific groups of friends who have strange connections to the firs...
1.7K 43 24
"I don't care, I paint the town red" Alexa Freeman and Amber Freeman keep the franchise going. When Amber comes home one day with a cruel plan, she m...
17.8K 371 17
𝐈 π’π‡πŽπ”π‹πƒ 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ” - ❝ Do you like scary movies? ❞ - IN WHICH, Logan Macher and her friends ar...