Crazy Bastard (Vigilante Deku)

By Chimera_Regarion

Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him o... More

Strange....
Are you crazy?
... Is that a kid...
My quirk....YOU TRAITOR!
Fluff!
Welcome to the club, detective!
Information? About me? You sure you wanna know? !
Home sweet home... who came up with that was a liar!
Not crazy just playing!
Danger! Chimera alert! Danger! Abort misson! Repeat ABORT MISSION!
I'm not stupid... UPS!
School... what's that's? Food? Bad food? Poison?!
Guess What?! New vigilante outfit time!
Hide and seek with a cheat!
Bank Robbery gone wrong!
Low-Key boredome!
MY dear FRIEND! The infirmary bed!
Slip up
Back to school...
Look who we have here!
Escord!
This escaleted!
Bark Hiss Punch!
CATastrophy
Training with Stain!
Blood my Friend!
A friend?
Ahm... SHIT!
The past is past
Nemuri...Nem... MamaNEM!
FUN PARK!
Me? AGAIN?! Why?!
Papers
Worst timing!
Touya ... or ... Dabi
Another one?
Burndever
Are you fucking insane?
... uncertainty...
Stuck at UA... The story of my life!
For a better furture!

Gotcha!

3.9K 234 27
By Chimera_Regarion

Aizawa's POV:

RG: Get your ass over here you undeveloped butterfly.

That was all that I heard when the door to my classroom went open. I was as usually laying on the ground not even teaching my class. They had an assignment from me to do so there was no reason for me to teach them at all. It was something I gave them for self study after explaining a bit.

However once the door opened and I heard RG's voice telling me to move my ass out of my nice warm and cozy sleeping bag, the day was definitely over. There was absolutely no need for her to call me over but it had to be something important so I stood up and went over to her after giving my class one last glance with my quirk activated. It was a warning they all knew too well.

Me: What is it.

RG: I have your son in my office.

Me: What happened.

RG: Ask your detective friend.

Me: *Sigh* I left him with Zashi and Tensei.

RG: Hahahaha what a mistake.

Me: *Sigh* is he all right?

RG: Yes he just walked in and went straight to lay down on a bed.

Me: Thank god.

RG: I think you didn't get me right. He walked in on his own and jumped into the third bed.

Me: And?

RG: *Sigh* How was he supposed to know where my office is?

Me: ... What did he say?

RG: He said it was just random.

Me: I see.

RG quickly led me to the infirmary where Izuku was staying but what she forgot to say was that he had one of my demon cats too. The only thankful thing here was that it wasn't Lucifer. That cat was the devil himself. For some reason the other cats were always respecting him. It was also the only cat that they respected.

Me: *Sigh*

The moment I opened the door I thought my heart is gonna melt. It was soo cut seeing Izuku laying there with greed in his hands completely cuddling that cat as if was a plush toy. It was sure something else seeing him like this and the best thing was that he was sleeping too.

Without thinking twice I took my phone out and madr a snap shot from them. That was for sure my new wallpaper. No ne d to tell anyone about this little sleeping angel.

RG: He was awake just a couple of minutes ago.

Me: Leave him be.

RG: I would never wake a sleeping child and you know it.

I walked over to the kid and he continued to sleep. However the cat was wide awake and looking at me. I could tell what this beast was thinking but he couldn't do a thing seeing how he was held and snuggled with.

However that wasn't the thing that was making me walk over it was the fact that Izuku started to whimper as if he had a nightmare. He wasn't tossing or turning but pulling Greed close to himself for comfort and he looked terrible which made my heart be in pain.

I went over to the small green bean and shook him slightly.

Me: Kid?

Nothing.

So I shock him again.

Me: Problem child?

This time he opened his eyes and they were wide open with a red color. He definitelly was scared for a bit but soon the red morphed into gold and then back to green which means he was glad to see me and now back to being in a normal state.

Me: Are you okay?

Izuku: Yeah.

Me: You sure.

Izuku: ... mhm.

Me: All right. If you say soo.

RG: I'll be leaving you guys alone. Aizawa I am taking your class over till you come back.

Me: Thank you.

This was how I was left with Izuku alone in the room. He definitelly was still hugging Greed. At this point I was really glad that the cat let him do as he pleases otherwise he would have had soo many scratch marks not to mention bite marks already.

Me: What happened?

Izuku: Nothing.

Me: I clearly remember leaving you with Hizashi.

Izuku: Ahm yeah about that....

Me: Did you ran away?

Izuku: You would do that too if you were me!

I could see his eyes spike a bit red as well as mixed with a slight blue. Now I knew what red stand for but not blue. However knowing Zashi he would have dragged this kid to who knows where.

Me: *Sigh* You don't have to be scared to tell me what happened. I won't judge at all. 

I was crouching in font of the kid who was still laying down there on the bed. At this point he started avoiding to look at me but that still didn't mean that I couldn't see his eye colors.

Izuku: He tried to drag me into a disney musical.

Me: .... *Sigh* what an idiot.

Izuku: So I ran and I kinda ran into the detective. 

Me: Tsukauchi? Did he bring you here?

Izuku: Yup.

Me: At least something.

Izuku: ....

Me: Now how do you like UA?

Izuku: The building is super cool from what I could see until now.

Me: Let me show you around kid!

Izuku: YEIY!

He let go of the cat and jumpd off the bed. He looked better now but as happy as his voice sounded his eyes were definitelly telling me another story. They were completely grey which was another color that I couldn't quite put my mind on what it was but if I had to take a guess then it would be sadness because I think I saw this color before for a slight moment and in that moment he was definitely a bit sad.

This kid is really something else.

How did he know where the infirmary is?

RG defnitelly told me he knew his way around or more like indicated it.

I won't pressure this kid to tell me.

He wouldn't tell me anyways.

I am sure he would try to avoid it or playing dumb like he did.

He is a good actior but if he hadn't made this mistake, I wouldn't have suspected him.

His actions are telling me two different things but his eyes were definitelly a safe bet to say how he was feeling. 

At least he can't lie to me about these things.

I also have the feeling as if he knew me before hand.

He seems chill being in this room too.

The reaction just now and his eyes are also different.

I really wish he would just tell me what is going on with him.

He definitely knows more than he will tell us but what does he know more?

Why hide it?

I am a pro hereo and his father now... why would he hide it from me?

I guess I still didn't earn his trust.

Well I certainly won't pressure him to tell me something he doesn't want too.

Me: All right, let's go.

I had a feeling what RG told me was true and he knew his way around so I started walking and explaining to him how the UA building was categorised and where to find what with the only exception that I intentionally mixed up ground beta and ground gamma. I showed him everywhere and at the end of it, we landed in front of the teachers office.

Me: I need to go to my class and tell them to meet me at ground beta. You go ahead and we will meet up.

Izuku: Okay.

This was how I left him behind walking to my class. Now the thing was I laid a trap out for Izuku and for some reason I was prepared to see him at the greal ground beta and not ground gama as I switched them up while introducing him to the way around.

Not long after we parted I went to my class and let RG go back to her office aka the infirmary.

Me: All Right everyone to ground beta! We will be doing some excercises!

That was all I said before going to ground beta and that was where I saw Izuku standing there waiting for me. He for sure was in the right spot but he couldn't have known that at all. Now that was what I call caught red handed. He definitelly knew his way around and there was only one possible solution which I didn't liked at all.

His mother was a villain for sure that is what we knew after all. So the only possible solution for him knowing the way around is that he saw the plans. They had something planned and up against UA. This certainly was not good and I would need to inform Nezu about this when I get the chance to be alone with him. There was no need to involve and make my son remember his grusome and sad past filled with anxiety after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
125K 5.2K 25
Would you like to know your death day and the cause of death? If you would know it... What would you do? Would you try to save people and yourself o...
35.1K 1.7K 14
Without any control over his mind, Izuku went haywire. With his quirk was limited to a small percentagehe couldn't do anything but go crazy even more...
113K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...