United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 16 - Recovering

5.2K 210 62
By lalapiece

Hope you like it!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I slowly open my eyes and see that i'm in a dark room. The only thing that can give me sight is that the dim lampshade beside the bed that i was laying on.

I slowly get up and wince because my body is so numb, i notice that my clothes are different. It consist a white plain shirt and a denim short, and i have bandages in my both arms, stomach and legs, also my head. I hope the one who change my clothes was not a man.

I reminisce what happen and i remember we came from the war. So, i'm now in Law's submarine. I walk towards the door and open it. I see a metal hallway, i walk carefully and lean on the wall because i don't want my body to collapsed.

While walking through the hallway of the ship, i see some people standing beside a big door, probably the main door of this ship. I walk closer to it and see it was Bepo along with penguin and shachi. They stop talking when they notice my presence.

Penguin and Shachi immediately blush while Bepo is staring at me with his cute black dot eyes. I really want to hug him~☺️

"The beautiful lady is awake!" Penguin chimed, there were hearts floating around him. I sweat dropped on that.

"She is so pretty~" Shachi added and Bepo just nod and he is sweating a lot.

"It's too hot.." Bepo whined and the sweat are rolling down on his face. "I can't take it anymore.."

Penguin and Shachi proceed to bash and scold Bepo, who hug them because he cannot take it and he wants to feel the two the way he is feeling right now. The two struggle to remove Bepo's grip on them and the sweat are soaking them two.

I chuckle a little at the scene and they also stop and stare at me in awe. We made her laugh~ her laugh is so angelic~ Shachi and Penguin thought.

"Oh sorry, it's rude for us to talk to you when you don't know our name. Mine is Penguin and this is Shachi, and the bear is bepo." Shachi said and i stare at Bepo who proceed to lay on the floor of the submarine.

I smile at them. "Nice to meet you guys, I'm y-n." I replied while is raise my hand to shake their hands and Shachi is the one who hold it. I thought about Luffy, Ace and Jinbei, did they survive? I will just asked this three.

Before i can ask, penguin suddenly shouted that we are surfacing now. Bepo immediately ran forward and exit the submarine. I followed him after. We reach the surface and i feel the fresh air smacking at my face. I sigh in relax because of it. Bepo open his arm as if he wants to hug the air. A thought enter my mind. Wait this scene...

"The air is so refreshing! How nice to be outside!" Bepo survey all the directions. "The right side and left side are okey while the front have a snake— WAIT, SNAKE?!?!"

Penguin and Shachi got shock because if it. While i stare blankly at the snake who hiss at me upon seeing me. Right, she will appear...

A Marine ship appear between the fog, the three got surprise and curse upon seeing the ship, saying they got careless. I lifted my head and see the person that i don't want to see right now and don't have a plan to meet her again because of her attitude.

Hancock jump from the Marine ship to the deck of the submarine. She then said that she turn the Marines into stones. She then gazed all of us four and her expression darken when she see me. Here we go again...

"What are you doing here, Love rival?!" Hancock stated while she glare at me. I rolled my eyes to her and cross my arms in my chest.

"Well Pirate empress, as you can see i'm a patient here.." I stated calmly and she gritted her teeth and turn away from me not after she scoffed at me. The three Heart pirates stare at the scene, flabbergasted. They hated each other?!?!

She turn towards the three and asked. "You three! How's luffy doing?!?"

"How did you know were going to surface here? I was scared thinking the Marines was still chasing us." Bepo stated.

"I made Salome follow you underwater." Hancock replied then motioning at the snake.

"Oh, I see!"

"Don't change the topic, you fuzzy beast!"

"I'm sorry!" Bepo apologized, hung his head to Hancock, blue lines covering his head.

"So weak!" Shachi and penguin exclaim at the same time. I just shake my head because of hancock. She is really... i don't know how to describe her.

Hancock then asked again what is Luffy condition. The door of the submarine suddenly open and Law appeared.

"I did everything i could, we were able to stabilize him. However he took greater damage than you think, there is no guarantee that he will survive yet." The surgeon of death explained. He turn his attention to me and frowned.

"Y-n ya, what are you doing here? You should be resting."

I shook my head and walk towards him and stand in front. "I'm okey now, how's Ace and Jinbei? Are they alright??"

He sighed. "Jinbei-ya is fine now he should be waking any time now. But Ace-ya is..."

Law look at my eyes and he see my worry expression while waiting for his answer about Ace condition.

"Ace-ya is on coma for now, we don't know when he will wake up. Luckily you did not keep longer to admit him, if you were too late he will surely die." Law stated while i gasped in shock. "His lungs was quite burn, it will take time to heal. But don't worry he is safe now." Law nearly lost his footing when i suddenly hug him.

"Thank you for saving them.." i stated while i feel tears escaping my eyes because of happiness. I remove my arms around him and smile at him.

"It's no wonder!" A voice shouted from the Marine ship. I smile on relief because it was Ivan-san and his followers.

"Ivan-san!" I called out and wave. He smile at me. "Flame girl!"

Then they proceed to tell that Luffy was really risking his life to save his brother and they also said that they are very thankful to Luffy for helping them to go out.

"What are they?" Shachi asked beside me.

I hummed. "They are from the Impel down who help us to break out, I'm glad they are alright."

"I can't believe that he push himself hard to save his brother and it really paid off!" Ivan-san then jump on the deck of the submarine. He turn towards me and cry in happiness. "Flame girl! You really save the two brothers from that red dog! You are so strong to stop the hit!" Then he hug me tight, then release me.

The people around got confuse on what Ivan-san said. They turn towards me. I just chuckle nervously.

"Wait, you mean y-n ya stop akainu for hitting the two brothers? But they are injured." Law inquired.

"Well, if the flame girl was not exhausted, she probably defeated the Red dog. She even kick the balls of that Justice chaser!! That was really a good hit! Heehaw!" Ivan-san said then laugh and his followers also chuckle. I blush because of that.

Shachi, Penguin and Bepo stare at me on awe. They literally have a stars on their eyes. Law smirk on that. She is really interesting..

"Hmp! I could say it was a good revenge for saving Luffy!" Hancock stated.

"By the way, are you a friend of Straw boy and Flame girl?" Ivan-san said staring at Law.

"No, i just save them all, i have my reasons."

"Sometimes your instinct tells you what to do."

Suddenly, there were shouts coming from the inside of the submarine. The door open and Jinbei exited, he was covered in bandages and clutching his side, he is panting heavily. I immediately assist him and he thank me for that.

"You're Trafalgar Law from North blue, aren't you?" Jinbei asked Law who nod. "Thank you.. You save my life!"

"You should rest. Or you will die." Law stated bluntly. Jinbei shook his head.

"I can't stop to thank the fate for saving us!" Jinbei started then stare at me. "Y-n san, thank you for saving Luffy and Ace even they where still got injured but you really risk your life to save them. If luffy will wake up he will surely thank you."

I just awkwardly smile. "Please stop thanking me, i just do it for the best." Well i don't want to see Luffy really sad, it was still painful to see Ace died in the anime. Damn, i have many explanation to talk with Mirarin, she will surely scold me.

"You, fuzzy beast. Do you have a Den-Den mushi?" Hancock asked Bepo.

"Yeah..! I mean yes maam!... I'm sorry..." sulked Bepo.

"I'm jealous.. he is like her servant..." Penguin stated.

"Yeah, your right.." Shachi agree.

Hancock then tell that she will call the Kuja pirates so that we can cross calm belt. Law and his crew will accompany. She then tell that if the Government finds out about luffy they will surely chase him. We will go to Amazon Lily. She will use her power as a Shichibukai to save Luffy.

The submarine of Law is sailing now alongside with the ship of Hancock. Ivan-san and his followers use the Marine ship to sailed to his kingdom. Jinbei was meditating on the deck.

While i'm now in my room where i wake up, i'm laying on the bed and staring at the metal ceiling. I hear the door of my room open and see it was law who enter.

"What are you doing here?" I asked blankly, i'm really confuse why is he here.

"As far i know, this is my ship and you are my patient. I'm here to change your bandages." He replied and that was i notice he is holding a medical kit. He sit on the chair beside the bed.

My eyes widen in what he said. "Wait... you mean.. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO PUT IT TO ME?!?! DON'T TELL YOU ARE ALSO THE ONE WHO CHANGE MY CLOTHES?!?!?"

Law close his eyes because of my scream. "Woman, calm down! One of crew mates change your clothes, it was the only female member of my crew. I'm just the one who put the bandages, don't worry it's a common thing for a doctor to see a human body."

I just scowl at him and raise my hand to motion him to put the medical kit. "Whatever, just give me the kit, i can change my bandages by myself." I stated. He just stare at me dead panned. My eye brow twitch.

"What? Just give it to me." I said to him and hold the medical kit to get it from him. He did not let it go instead he stand up and pin me on bed wall. I yelped because of that. He lean his face closer to me. I can feel his breath in my face. I can feel my face getting warm.

"What do you think you're doing?!?" I growl at him.

He just smirk at me and lean his face very close to me, one move and we will really have a mouth lock.

"You know... patient should listen to it's doctor... so stop being stubborn and let me change your bandages, it's not that hard right?" He stated and he is staring at my lips.

He distance his self from me and left me in my blushing expression. "So be cooperative and lift your shirt so i can change your bandages." I just nod and let him do his job. I'm still in my daze expression and he sigh. I was brought back to reality when i feel a rough and large hand hold my cheek. "Y-n ya relax... i will be quick okey? I still need to check on Straw-hat ya and Ace ya."

I blink on that and realize that i was wasting his time. "Sorry, please do what you need to do." I lift my shirt just below my bossom.

He then nod and he reach the bandage in my stomach to remove it. He replace it with a new one. I yelp when he accidentally touch my sides. He chuckle on that.

"I did not know you are ticklish y-n ya."

"S-Shut u-up!" I shuttered.

He just shook his head in amusement. I scoffed at him.

"I'm really blessed that i made you laugh, who can even thought i can make laugh the surgeon of death.." i commented.

"Whatever you say, y-n ya."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 16 is out!! The comments from the previous chapter are so nice. I really love to read your comments, Anyway, good night guys!! 🌙

See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
98.2K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...