Traitor ⭒ Peter Pettigrew

By flowermeadowes

⭒ I wish that you had thought this through, before I went and fell in love with you ⭒ Aries Melania Black, th... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
Chapter One: A hundred and fifty points
Chapter Two: Bad News
Chapter Three: Engagement
Chapter Four: Fireworks
Chapter Five: The Slug Club
Chapter Six: Toujours pur
Chapter Seven: Free
Chapter Eight: Scars
Chapter Nine: Friend?!
Chapter Ten: Miscommunication
Chapter Eleven: Last Chance
Chapter Twelve: Twist & Shout
Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words
Chapter Fourteen: GRYFFINDOR vs HUFFLEPUFF
Chapter Fifteen: Summer 1978
Chapter Sixteen: The Apple Never Falls Far From The Tree
Chapter Seventeen: Remember, Remember The Fifth Of November
Chapter Eighteen: A Very Potter Wedding
Part Two
Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon
Chapter Twenty: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Twenty One: Brother
Chapter Twenty Two: Fault
Twenty Three: Star Wars
Chapter Twenty Four: The Daisy Chains
Twenty Five: Father Dearest
Chapter Twenty Six: Potter
Chapter Twenty Seven: Last Christmas
Twenty Eight: Wolf's Cry
Twenty Nine: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
Chapter Thirty: A Goodbye Present
Chapter Thirty One: Deatheaters
Chapter Thirty Two: Trust No One
Chapter Thirty Three: The Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four: 1st November 1981
Chapter Thirty Five: Funeral
Part three
Chapter Thirty Seven: A New Beginning
Chapter Thirty Eight: Family
Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Visitor & His Dog
Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter Forty One: My Darling Mother
Chapter Forty Two: Kreacher's Vengeance
Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission
Chapter Forty Four: Portraits
Chapter Forty Five: First Day Nerves
FortySix:Do Not Enter Without the Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black
Chapter Forty Seven: Christmas With Snakes
Chapter Forty Eight: The Mass Breakout
Chapter Forty Nine: You'll Miss Me When I'm Gone
Chapter Fifty: Summer 1996
Chapter Fifty One- A Close Call
Chapter Fifty Two: The Fall Of Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Fifty Three: Parvulus
Chapter Fifty Four: Last Dance
Chapter Fifty Five: Traitor
Chapter Fifty Six: Cowardly Rat
Chapter Fifty Seven: Checkmate
Chapter Fifty Eight: Brave Lion
Chapter Fifty Nine: Loss
Chapter Sixty: Safe But Not Sound
Chapter Sixty One: The Battle Of Hogwarts
EPILOGUE
New fic!!
What if...
Chapter One: Telling The Truth
Chapter Two: The Wrath Of Sirius Black
Chapter Three: Horcruxes
Chapter Four: A Secret Keeper
Chapter Five: Lost Love
Chapter Six: R.A.B
Chapter Seven: You Are Not A Monster
Chapter Eight: Captive
Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter
EPILOGUE (what if version)

Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later

1.1K 36 28
By flowermeadowes

PART THREE

Seven years had passed since that Halloween night.

In those years Aries had left the wizarding world behind her, seeing as her brother was a notorious mass murderer she didn't feel like she belonged. She had tucked away her wand and left it under her bed. She wouldn't need it anymore.

She didn't speak to anyone in the wizarding world anymore, she would only send presents for Nymphadora and cards to Andromeda but nothing else.

She hadn't sent a letter to Remus since 1983, writing to him hurt too much there were too many memories that she didn't want to bring up, she was sure he felt the same.

Angelika was still a big part of her life, after finishing university the two moved down to Brighton, Simon was supposed to go with them but he had finished his degree and decided to travel the world, making a pit stop in Canada after meeting his boyfriend, Mason, and they decided to settle down together.

Angelika had become a primary school teacher in 1984, soon after Aries joined her in the staff. She would have much preferred going to primary school rather than the "lessons" her mother taught her, speaking of Walburga.

She had passed away in 1985, probably proud of her eldest son for betraying the "blood traitors" he was friends with. Aries didn't go to her funeral, she didn't want to be associated with the Noble house of Black.

Saying that she hadn't changed her surname, it was still Black, and she hated it. She made sure the students called her Miss B instead.

She loved her job, she loved teaching the students. She often wondered if she ever went back she could teach at Hogwarts, so long as it wasn't astronomy.

"So how was Paul yesterday?" Angelika asked, taking a seat next to Aries.

She rolled her eyes. For months Angelika had been trying to get Aries to go on a date with people and she had finally caved to get her off her back.

"Considering the fact he was horrible to the waitress I don't think we'll be going on another date."

"Ugh, Air, you are so picky."

"I wouldn't call it picky-"

"You wouldn't go out with Darin because he kept imitating a dalek-"

"It was really annoying, he kept saying exterminate, like I just want to eat."

"And then you turned down Robbie because of his personality-"

"He told me to smile, so I told him to fuck off."

"And then you turned down Earl because his name is Earl."

"Who calls their child Earl?"

"You are unbelievable."

Aries sighed. "Why do you want me to go on a date so badly?"

"Because I kinda need the house tonight-"

"No."

"Aries please."

"No, Angelika. I went out yesterday, just get a hotel."

"It's not the same."

"You don't even like this guy."

"Listen I don't have to like Isaac, I just... you know... have needs that need to be fulfilled."

Aries rolled her eyes. "I will just wear headphones." she said, standing up, the bell was about to ring for class any moment. "And you're making breakfast in the morning."

"Done."

Aries shook her head as she walked into her classroom, the students were getting settled in for their class. She taught year two. Her favourite class so far.

"Okay everyone lets get settled down, Ayla, stop playing with Rebecca's hair please, and take your seat."

"Sorry Miss B."

☽☆☾

Friday's were Aries' favourite day, one being it was almost the weekend and two the last lesson of the day was art, which she and her class definitely preferred over the rest of the lessons.

"Sihaam can you get the paint from the shelf with Jordan and everyone else help put the tables back so we can work on the ground."

Once everyone was settled Aries walked around checking everyone's work. She noticed one student was sitting by herself. "Hey, Daisy. What are you drawing?" she knelt down next to her.

Daisy lifted up her art book, it had a drawing of what looked like her and someone else who seemed to be juggling books. "This is me." she said, pointing at it. "And that's my dad."

"Very good, is he juggling?"

"No, he's stopping the books from flying." Daisy said, continuing to draw.

"From flying? Books don't fly." Aries chuckled.

"No, I'm making them fly. I can do that, look." she put down her pencil and looked at it a moment later it was floating in mid-air.

"Aries- I mean Miss B, can I have a quick word." Angelika said, walking into the class. Aries picked up the pencil and handed it back to Daisy. She walked towards Angelika who had her eyebrows furrowed.

"I thought you didn't do magic anymore?"

Aries shook her head. "I don't, that wasn't me."

"What that was-"

"Daisy." Aries said, looking back at her. "I think she might be muggleborn-"

"Okay you know I don't like the word muggle."

Aries sighed. "I think she might be a non-magical... magical person."

Angelika tilted her head. "Wait, that happens? Two people that aren't magical can..."

"Yeah." Aries nodded her head. "Most families wouldn't send their kids to primary school incase of them showing magic, Dorcas once told me she accidentally used magic in year four and her dad had to go to the ministry to get the teachers obliviated."

"So what are you going to do?"

"I dunno." Aries shrugged. "Don't think her parents will appreciate me calling their daughter a witch."

"So you're just going to leave it?"

"Well there's nothing I can really do, I don't do magic anymore. She'll get her letter when she's older and then she'll go to Hogwarts. Anyway, what did you want?"

"Just needed to borrow some books for my class."

☽☆☾

"Okay, let's pack up and get ready to go home." Aries said, as they put the tables back together, the students grabbed their bags. "Sihaam I already see dad."

One by one the children's names were called out and they rushed towards their parents giving them a hug after their long day at school.

The playground was empty but Daisy still hadn't been picked up. "Is nan not picking you up?"

Daisy shook her head propping up to look out of the window. "No, dad said he was picking me up- there he is!"

A man wearing an overall jacket under he was wearing scrubs ran towards the door. "I'm here, I know I'm late, Dais, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Miss B is still here."

"Well let's thank Miss B- Aries?" he looked up.

Aries knitted her eyebrows together before they pulled apart in realisation. "Leo!?"

"Holy shit, I didn't realise you worked here?"

"Yeah, worked here for a few years now-"

"Dad, you said a bad word." Daisy said, covering her ears.

Leo ruffled Daisy's hair, "Sorry sweetheart, won't do it again."

"I didn't realise you came back from Australia."

"Yeah, been back for a few years now." Leo nodded, "How've you been."

Aries nodded, not mentioning what actually happened the past couple of years. "Yeah, everything's great, you?"

"Yeah, yeah, good."

"Dad, can we go?" Daisy said, pulling at his jacket.

"Yes, yes. I'll um, see you around Aries."

"Yup. See you later, Leo." She watched them walk out of the playground, Daisy talking excitedly about what they had learnt in class.

"Was that Leo Anderson?" Angelika asked, walking into Aries' classroom.

"Yup," Aries replied, closing the door.

"You know he used to have a massive crush on you years ago."

Aries scoffed. "No he didn't."

"Yes, he did. Vik used to tell me he wouldn't shut up about you during rehearsals." Angelika said, sitting on a table.

"Sure."

"I'm not lying... ooh maybe you should try date him."

"No."

"Why not?"

"One, I teach his daughter, two he's probably married or at least got a girlfriend and three..." she trailed off, she put her hand on the pendant of her star necklace, she hadn't taken it off since the moment she got it.

"Three?"

Aries sighed. "Just no, I'm not ready."

Angelika pressed her lips into a small smile. "You will be one day."

Aries mentally disagreed, she didn't think she would ever be ready. But Angelika would never back down.

_________
Chapter 36!!

Please vote and comment  🌟

♈️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 12.6K 86
Trouvaille - something lovely discovered by chance A Slytherin and a Gryffindor are sworn enemies. Families, friendships, relationships, all are inf...
689K 16.5K 85
Diana Faye Lupin The twin Sister of Remus Lupin. The only girl who's immune to a Certain boy's flirtirous actions. The last girl you'd expect to fall...
14K 605 54
Being apart of the Most Ancient and Noble House of Black was supposed to mean an easy life filled with wealth and prosperity. That was until Opaline'...
444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...