Wandering Off

By inchen1100101

GabrielxReader. Sequel to a story I liked, but has been updated last in 2019, so, I decided to continue it i... More

In the morning
Ghosting
A Real Date
The School Dance
Secretly Leaving
Maman's Concerned Glare
Under Pressure
Walking On Thin Ice
You're what?!?
A tiny bit of Ladynoir
Hiding from the public
Confrontations
A doctor's call
This isn't a lovesquare, it's a fuckin' hexagon!
Unexperienced Lovers
Let's not make it awkward
Early breakfasts
How to keep a workaholic on bed rest
New Agreements
To our future together
Beautiful Pregnant Women
Surprises
Alya
You must make a quick decision now!
Happy New Year!
It's still complicated
Starting In The Spring
Playing Cupid
Dinner Date
New Relationships And A Lot Of Worries
Cheating?
Arrangements And Support

The Party

166 6 4
By inchen1100101

The dress, Gabriel had chosen for me to wear at his birthday party, was not just a plain black one, but it had puffy, short sleeves and similar attachments at the cleavage and around the waist, as well as at the bottom. It ended right above my knees and was pushing my breasts up that much, that nobody would even try to look somewhere else than there.

I gulped, when I saw myself in the mirror and turned towards my boyfriend, saying:

"It's really beautiful, but I feel like a prostitute, standing under a streetlamp waiting for her next customer, when I display them like that!"

I pointed with the index fingers of both hands at my boobs and made him chuckle.

"Well, my love, there is just this one other choice then!"

He handed me a skin tight, black dress, that ended at my ankles and showed my tiny bump a lot.

"Uhm", I began, to be interrupted by his kiss to the side of my neck, while he hugged me from behind. "There is this cute accessory, Adrien's new girlfriend designed, that will be distracting from this", he rubbed gently over my belly, "and give the girl a head start into the world of fashion!"

And then he laid some kind of scarf around my waist, made of pure silk, yet with loads of paillettes attached, the ones, which could be turned and by that would change the colour, so they could change from black into a dark blue. He tied it at one side of my hip, then tucked the loose ends in on the other side, one around my front, the other around my back, and by that the openly hanging fabric with the a little heavier paillettes covered my secret completely.

"Oh my gosh, that's brilliant. Was it your idea or Marinette's?", I exclaimed.

"Marinette's!", he admitted, "but I had to offer a little help with the attachments!"

He pointed at the tiny plastic discs.

"Yeah, I can imagine her sewing her fingers to the fabric, if she tried that all alone!"

Gabriel giggled.

"Well, we chose the even more simple way and just ordered the fabric with those things already sewed on. It's done by machines and way less stressful!", he explained. "But now, get out of it and into the bathroom, so you can get to bed afterwards!"

"Hmh, now we're getting somewhere!", I mused, making my lover quirk an eyebrow. "Relax, I was kidding, I really am exhausted right now!"

"Good. Because after this afternoon I am not even sure, if I can still get myself hard enough, even if I tried!"

I giggled and whispered seductively:

"You've thought that before and then.... I bet, if I would ask Nathalie to join us again....."

"Will you please stop that? It's hard enough for me, to handle the situation as it is!"

"Oh, I am sorry, darling!", I cooed, "let's just go to bed and cuddle a little, yeah? Maybe we can do something else in the morning!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Will you ever get enough? Or are you just trying to catch up on the years, you didn't even try to have sex?", he mocked me and I pretended to pout.

"Just go and get ready for bed, we'll see, what will happen!", he ranted, caving in at my look and I grinned and vanished into the bathroom.

We had both fallen asleep rather quickly and after that, we woke up early the next morning, Gabriel even a tiny bit before me. I could feel his hand gently caressing my belly, when I did and smiled.

"Good morning!", I said, "since when are the two of you awake already?"

He laughed and scooted up to kiss my lips. I turned my head to the side, before he could and he instantly said:

"I've been in the bathroom already, no need to hold your breath!"

"Oh", I hummed and looked back at him, "is that so? Then I would love to accept your little peck, because, I haven't been there yet!"

And with that, I quickly gave him a kiss and slipped out of the duvet to get to the toilet, as usually and then brush my teeth. When I returned, Gabriel was about to gather his clothes to get dressed. He sat down on the rim of the mattress to do so, when I sneaked my arms around him from behind and started to kiss the side of his neck.

"You know, that I would instantly grab you and take you right here, just the way I am sitting here just now, but I really don't have the time today, love!", he sighed and tried to stop my attempts to seduce him.

"I hate that", I hissed, "when's Nathalie gonna start her shift, to watch over me? Maybe we can pick up, where we left off yesterday. I am sure, she can manage her time that good, that she can find a few spare minutes to do that!"

My tactic worked. Gabriel inhaled sharply and turned his head to look at me. And then he really took a hold of my upper arms and pulled me on top of him, making me straddle him with my knees being on the mattress, while he pulled down my panties to my knees and I hurried, to pull one leg after the other out of it, to then focus back on the man I coveted so much right now. Luckily he hadn't gotten dressed yet and so I could soon feel his rising erection brush along my intimates, while we were kissing savagely, my breast being supported by his hands, his fingers stimulating my nipples the way I loved it and I began to not only moan but also could I feel my fluids making me all wet and slippery.

He had felt it too and moved one of his hands down there now, to dip two fingers into the wetness, before he started to circle my little nub with them, making me hoarsely say his name.

"Gabriel! I love, when you do that! Just don't stop!"

He grinned mischievously and let go of my breast with his other hand too, to grab mine and lay it around his staff. Then he laid both on my waist and demanded:

"I'd like you to be in charge, my dear. Show me, what you want and what you need. Just one thing, we don't have much time, so just make it quick and make it worth it, especially for you, my dear!"

I gulped but was already too aroused, to not 'obey' to his orders. So I started to rub his dick up and down, at the same time making his tip brush over my clit with every move, until I was that close to my release, that I didn't want to hold back any longer and guided his penis to my opening to then lower myself down on him, taking him in completely by that.

I had to reposition and push myself up a little, as I immediately felt this uncomfortable pressure, but after the little adjusting, I just began to move up and down in a rather fast pace, hearing the man underneath me groan and his grasp around my breasts narrowed, making it almost painful, though they weren't hurting as much as the day before.

Gabriel let himself fall to his back, pushing his own hips up to meet me in midair, so it wasn't too straining for me, and as he now had the space, he placed his thumb on my little nerve bundle and started to rub it in firm little circles, making me cry out in pleasure. When I felt his release deep inside of me and the twitching and pulsating, I came for a second time, now taking him in as deep as possible, while I pressed my clit with his thumb in between strongly against his stomach, keeping me on that high as long as possible, before I let out a last cry and rolled to my side, panting heavily, my body cringing, as I still felt the last sensations from the intense orgasm run through my limbs and over my skin.

"Wow!", I hissed, "that was....just wow! And I am sure, that I can go back to sleep right away for a couple of hours, without thinking about anyone else than you and how much I love you and our baby!"

He turned to his side and watched me with a loving smile, to then tease me:

"Well, who would you be thinking about, if I hadn't given in?"

I shrugged and giggled, as I said:

"I don't know, there would still be the memory of yesterday and how soft Nathalie's skin was..... there is that handsome intern, who can blush so sweetly, when I say something ambiguous....."

He frowned and turned away, grunting:

"Well, if that intern is so sweet, maybe I should give you free and you can take your chance with him! You obviously seem to get along very well anyway!"

"Oh darling, don't be jealous. You know, that I only love you, right?"

He looked at me with a stern expression.

"Loving someone doesn't necessarily mean, that you don't covet another. Just get back to rest. I'll take a quick shower and then I'll get to work. Nathalie will be with you soon!"

He got to his feet and grabbed his clothes, when I called:

"Gabriel!"

He turned to look at me again and I held out my hand. Hesitantly he walked back to the bed and took it, letting me pull him close and kiss him passionately.

"I don't need a babysitter, darling. Give Nathalie the time off, that would be a much kinder move from you. Show her, that she's important and that you care! Don't make her feel, as if we both were just using her yesterday, because I certainly wasn't and neither were you. But if it was me in her place, I would feel as if we did, so please, do something nice for her, that shows her her worth!", I then pleaded and he gave me one of those looks, when he couldn't decide, if he could give me as much love as I deserved by saying things like that and thinking of others so much.

"I will! Thank you for reminding me. I love you very much, my dear and now rest! If I can't trust you to do so, I can't give Nathalie the time off!"

I held both my hands to my chest as if my heart had just been hit by an arrow.

"You're hurting me, when you're not trusting me!", I played the offended. "Now go and don't let the woman wait any longer!"

I drifted into a deep sleep so fast, that I didn't even hear him leave or Nathalie enter the room. I woke up from the notification sound of my phone and as I did, I saw Gabriel's assistant sit at the small table underneath the window, working on her tablet.

I groaned, as I stretched and with a from sleeping husky voice asked:

"What are you doing? I thought, he wanted to give you some time off. Why are you here 'and' working? At least seize the time and get a break, Nath!"

She giggled.

"I haven't been called Nath since middle school. How are you doing? I really am sorry for yesterday. Something like that should have never happened! I should have kept a professional distance!", she then said sternly.

"What?", I exclaimed, "Nathalie, no! Please, come here and stop talking shit. Yesterday was...... well.....unexpected yet very 'nice'! I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for anything in the world. Don't keep yourself at distance, because of that. I really thought, we had started to be friends. I'm sorry, if I ruined that with what 'I' did yesterday!"

I really felt bad and hormone controlled as I still was, couldn't stop the tears from falling.

She almost jumped to her feet and rushed over to me, immediately hugging me tightly.

"I didn't mean it like that. I just felt as if it was my fault, that your doctor had to take you home yesterday and stay with you even longer. Though it didn't seem that either of you had a problem with that!", she added the last sentence in a teasing tone. "What did you do all the time, if I may ask!"

"You may!", I chuckled.

Then I told her about the things we had talked about, how he had even done Romeo in the balcony scene and how he had saved me from the evil strawberries.

"Excuse me for saying that, but it sounds as if you were a little bit crushing on him. Now I get, why Gabriel acted all jealous, when I asked Adrien earlier to sign the pictures for his sisters, so you can contact him for that!", she laughed.

"Oh, you already did that? Thank you so much. Now I can text him and tell him to come over and pick them up. And before you say anything, I am not doing this, because I want to see him again!", I told her with my most convincing tone.

"Yeah, of course not!", she said with a wink and got up to walk back to the table.

"Here are the pictures. Good thing, I asked for their names before he left yesterday, so Adrien could write each of them a personal message. Though I would have thought, as you went upstairs because of those autographs, you would have thought of that yourself!"

She grinned knowingly, as she said that and I stuck my tongue out to her.

We both laughed, when I patted the mattress next to me again.

"Come, seize your chance and get some rest, you look as if you hadn't slept at all. I'll go take a shower in the meantime. Would you like to have breakfast together afterwards?"

Nathalie stared at me as if I was an alien or something.

"What?", I asked, "what did I do? Was it the resting or the breakfast, that sounded so odd to you?", I interrogated and she shook her head and explained:

"You're the first to notice, that I look tired. Gabriel has known me for years and he still can't see that. I thought, I covered it well under my makeup but obviously, I need to redo it before I get back down!"

She got all nervous now, because I noticed that little flaw, but I just soothed:

"Relax, he won't be able to tell, just as he can't the rest of the time. I've told you before, I see a lot of things, others don't. But as I did see it, I am asking you to rest and not to cover it better. Please? For me? You surely don't want me to tell Gabriel, that you have been pushing yourself that much, that you didn't even sleep?"

"You wouldn't do that!", she gasped and I grinned at her and pointed at the bed again.

"Don't tempt me, Nath. I am really worried about your health. So please, get some rest, okay?"

"FIne!", she gave in and laid down next to me on her back, keeping her eyes fixed on the wooden ceiling.

"Thank you!", I whispered and bent over to peck her cheek. She flinched and I giggled.

"I was just playing a little prank on you, relax. Though I really love how soft your skin feels, I just want you to stay healthy right now!"

Followed by her wide eyed look, I got to my feet and went into the bathroom to take a shower and get dressed for the day. Well, I dried myself off before I went back to get dressed, as I had completely forgotten to bring some clothes.

As I entered the bedroom, I could hear Nathalie's deep breaths and could see, that she had fallen asleep very soon after I had left, because her head was still facing to the bathroom door and she was overall in the same position as before.

With a smile I walked over and tucked her in with a thin sheet, then I got dressed into something comfortable, grabbed her tablet and went downstairs into Gabriel's office. I knocked and waited for his: "Yes!"

Slowly pushing the door open, I slipped through the small gap and waited for him to look up.

"Nathalie....", he began, then noticed, that it was me standing there, holding her tablet in my hands and gasped.

"What are you doing here? I thought, we agreed on you, staying in bed for today!", he proclaimed angrily, "where's Nathalie? She was supposed to....."

"Have some spare time, so she could get some rest too?", I wondered. "Nathalie is upstairs in your bed, fast asleep after just a few minutes, because she hasn't slept at all since yesterday. I thought, you wanted to give her some time off while I was sleeping!"

I was shouting at him now and he seemed to shrink with every word I said.

"I told her, that you were asleep anyway and that she could just do her remaining tasks for the party tomorrow, while having an eye on you. I wanted to surprise her with giving her the rest of the day off. I swear!", he said quietly. "Maybe I should have told her?"

I sighed.

"It doesn't matter now. She needed the break and I made her take it. So, if you would be so kind to show me, what she hasn't finished yet, I can take care of it. Don't give me that look. If Nathalie can do it from any place in the house on this device, so can I! Maybe I will take longer, but I surely will get it done. And she really deserves that day, Gabriel. You may not see it, but I do. She is truly exhausted. And not just since she didn't get some sleep last night. You ask too much from her!"

Taking a deep breath, he agreed and showed me the things, which had to be organized and rescheduled as well as completely scheduled at all. He insisted though, that I had to do that from my own bed, as Nathalie was still in his and was supposed to rest today.

Well, it was a close call, but with Nathalie's help later that day and a tiny extra hour, Gabriel didn't know about late that evening, we got everything done on time.

Of course I could've finished all of that earlier, if Sean hadn't shown up only an hour after I texted him back. The notification for his message had been the one, that woke me earlier, and after Nathalie informing me about the already signed pictures, I had texted him back as soon as I had been alone in my room.

He watched me the whole time and kept telling me, that doing the work of Gabriel's assistant wasn't exactly resting, but I objected, that he had suggested himself, I could catch up on some class work and stuff and that this wasn't that much of a difference. He eventually agreed and thanked me a lot for the autographs.

"They will most certainly do anything to thank you all for this, but I won't give the pictures to them until their birthday in June, so please don't be angry, that they don't say thank you before!", he explained, before he left again.

"Oh please, they don't have to thank any of us at all. Except for their incredibly fangirling big brother, maybe. They should really thank you for those. And now, I hope to see you at my next appointment, because I have a bit of work to do. Sorry for that, but thank you a lot for yesterday and today!", I told him with my sweetest voice, as I really felt bad for almost throwing him into the cold, late April blizzard.

The party started officially at nine o'clock the next evening, as Gabriel's birthday wouldn't begin until midnight.

I had started to get ready at six, because I knew, it would take quite some time to squeeze myself into the long, skintight dress.

Gabriel had offered to help me, but I had told him, that I wanted him to see me, when I was done completely, so I could surprise him and show him my dressed up and styled self, who he could brag with.

If I would be able to pull it off that meant, because my skin was a mess lately, because it was covered with zits and not only on my face, but all over my cleavage too. At this moment I really would have asked my maman for advice, but as she had shown only a couple of days ago, she still couldn't accept the way I was living my life right now.

Not that she was partly responsible for us ending in this situation at all. I had brought my own money home since I was eighteen and though I hadn't been working full time, due to university and my music, which I had mostly given up on for now, there still had never been any money to put aside. My father and her had always spent more than they earned and every time they had a little money left in their bank account, they had bought some new machine for the kitchen or some new computer or program to ease my father's work.

So in some way, she had pushed me into his arms herself. Partly by not being capable of saving her money and partly by hoping for me and Gabriel to become a thing and even encouraging, right after we moved into the mansion.

And now she was just being a hypocrite. I couldn't really understand her issues with my relationship.

Well, the threesome with Nathalie, the other woman, who Gabriel really loved, was a little awkward, I had to admit to that, but surely my mother had done a little bit of experimenting too, when she was young!

Then there was a knock on my door and said woman glimpsed into my room, asking hesitantly:

"Do you need some help? I am done with my work for today, partly thanks to your help yesterday and I figured, you could use a helping hand to cover those....", she tried to not speak it out, so she wouldn't hurt my feelings by pointing out my latest issues with my skin.

"I really could and you can say it, my face looks disgusting!", I groaned, making her chuckle.

"Relax, it's not that bad. Just a bit too much, to be seen with at a party like this, with all the photographers, reporters and people like Audrey Bourgeois or her daughter. They will attack you like vultures, as soon as they find a weak spot. So just sit down and let me help you, cover it up!", Nathalie explained.

"Thank you so much! I was so desperate already! How can I ever repay you, for all you're doing for me, Nath?"

She giggled again to the nickname. Then she laid both hands on my belly from behind and rested her chin on top of my head.

"Just take good care of your baby and yourself. Seeing your stomach grow and probably soon, your child itself, makes me incredibly happy and I don't even know, why!"

"Does Gabriel even know, how very special you are, Nathalie Sancoeur? I have never met anyone as selfless and giving as you. No matter how sweet it feels to me, it's not good at all for you, but you already know that, right?", I whispered, as I leaned my head trustfully back against her chest and caressed the back of her hands with my own.

She scoffed and pulled immediately back, turning around for the split of a second to wipe her eyes without me noticing. I did anyway, but I kept quiet and just let her do so.

"Let's just get you all dressed up for tonight now, okay?", she then said firmly and started with my hair. Fixing it in a bun on top of my head, so none of it would be in the way, when she did my cover up aka makeup, she then began with the first of many different layers of concealer, powder, bronzer and whatever all the stuff is called. In the end I could barely tell myself, where my skin had shown any zits or pustules. She had done an amazing job.

"Oh my gosh, how did you do that? Nobody will be able to see that I am in a special hormonal state!", I mused. "Thank you so much. Are you sure, you don't want to join us tonight? We could make fun of all the guests, while Gabriel keeps them in a good mood!", I joked and she snorted at the thought, yet still she declined.

"I will just enjoy my night off!", she hummed contently and I nodded in agreement.

"I can totally understand that, Nathalie!", I said.

"You, my love, look incredible tonight!", Gabriel exclaimed the very moment I came down the stairs and took the arm, he was holding out for me, "I hope I can hold up with your shining beauty a little bit at least!"

I looked him up and down and began to smirk.

"Well, Sir, you look rather handsome yourself!", I uttered, then added more quietly, because a few guests were already arriving, "and flaming hot. I would like to go upstairs and have a little....you know.....before we have to attend the party!"

I wiggled my eyebrows as I pressed myself firmly against him and grabbed his tie, to pull him down into a soft, yet seductive kiss, because I had quickly licked along his lower lip, before I pulled back again. He laid his hand on the small of my back and held me close for a moment, whispering:

"Don't get me into a state, you can't handle just now!"

The thought alone made me blush and my intimates cringe.

"Oh, what kind of state might that be?", I asked cockily, before I parted my body from his, but was immediately pulled taut again.

"There is still a little time left, but I am very certain, that the skirt of your dress is way too tight, to do anything of that kind. So relax until the party is over or at least until it's past midnight and all those useless morons have told me their best wishes and so on!", he hissed, then let go off me and held out his arm again.

"Shall we?", he asked and I replied just as politely:

"We shall!"

The party itself was incredibly boring. A couple of people were dancing, but I didn't feel like it at all tonight and so I just stood there and watched the others do their classic dance steps to the most popular songs.

A little turmoil came up, when Chloe Bourgeois tried to get Adrien to dance with her. The poor boy though, only wanted to do that with his girlfriend, who seemed to be the mayor's daughter's arch nemesis. I decided to step in, before she would start making a scene and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey Chloe, nice to see you again. How are you doing?"

She whirled around and looked me contemptuously up and down.

"Ah, if it isn't the gold digger. Or as my mother called it, the bimbo. Couldn't you find a guy your age? Disgusting, utterly disgusting! Just like that thing you're wearing. Something obviously designed by Dupain-Cheng!", she spat and pulled at the end of the large scarf, that was draped around my middle and of course, she pulled it completely off of me, making not only her but at least ten people, who were standing nearby gasp.

"Fuck!", I hissed and tried to bent down and pick it up to cover myself again, before anyone would notice my little secret, but it was already too late. The girl's mother had been standing just a few steps away from me and instantly seen, what I was trying to hide and was now proclaiming:

"Gabriel Agreste! Why didn't you tell us, that you are going to be a daddy again soon?"

I groaned and wanted to just dissolve into thin air, when my child's father was already at my side and laid his arm protectively around me, shielding me from all the staring eyes, by getting in between me and them before he called back at the mayor's wife:

"What's your problem, Audrey? Are you jealous, that this beautiful, young woman is still thinner and prettier, despite being almost four months pregnant? Or because you always were after me and my money? I thought you were busy enough, with your husband here and the lover you have in New York!"

With that he nudged me out of the room and up the stairs, trying to soothe me on the way, by rubbing my upper arm and placing tiny kisses on top of my head.

"I am so sorry!", I exclaimed the moment he closed the door of his bedroom behind us.

"Don't!", he cooed, "it wasn't your fault. You just stay up here and put your feet up a bit, while I go back down there and tell them, that you got so worked up by Audrey's accusation, that you needed to lie down and that I will go and join you and look after you, but that they shouldn't let that dampen their mood and they should just go on with the celebration without me. And believe me, they will!"

"Really? You don't have to do that, Gabriel. I can just as well stay here on my own or go back downstairs with you and face them all. Just tell me! I don't want to ruin your party!"

Now he laughed.

"Ruin my party? You will only make it better, if I can use you as an excuse to retreat into my room! Ruined have my party all those people, I had to invite, because I am the Gabriel Agreste and they all claim to have the right to be invited. The people, I want to spent this day with, will be with me on the actual day tomorrow. And now, do as I said and lay down, I'll be back soon!"

He took a glimpse at the time, then sighed.

"Well, maybe it's gonna take a little longer, because it's midnight already and they all will come and congratulate me now!"

"Gabriel, wait!", I called, as he was about to open the door. He walked the few steps back to me and I grabbed his tie again and pulled him into a savage kiss this time. "Happy birthday!", I hummed and he beamed at me.

"Thank you! That's the only wish, despite Adrien's and Marinette's, I really am happy about tonight. I will send those two off to bed as well. If I can find....where is the girl supposed to sleep?"

"She will sleep in Adrien's bed and he will sleep on his sofa! Relax, they are both way to shy, to get any further than kissing and maybe placing light touches on top of their clothes!"

He sighed in relief this time.

"Good! I still would rather see them in separate rooms!"

I shook my head vigorously.

"If you try to separate them now, after they have already made their arrangements for the night, you just make them get back together in secret and then they are maybe pissed enough, to do something stupid. So just leave them be. You can't keep them from doing 'stuff' forever anyway.

He nodded, then pecked my lips again.

"Well, I guess you're right. See you hopefully very soon, my love. If you're tired, don't try to wait for me. I am certain, they will find a thousand reasons, why I can't leave right away! I love you!"

"I love you too. Try to hurry back. I would like to give you another present!", I said with the most seductive voice I could master.

He gulped, then nodded.

"I'll make something up, my dear!"

And then he left, and I let myself collapse on his bed, my hands covering my belly protectively. I groaned, when I thought about all the things, that would spread all over Paris in the morning or maybe even just now.

Damn Chloe Bourgeois. Why did she have to pull on that scarf?

I had been right. The news spread even faster than expected and before the day dawned, the mansion was surrounded by paparazzi and reporters, trying to get a hold of everyone, who left the party to go home.

It would be two more weeks, until any of us could leave the premises, without being immediately ambushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 1.5K 37
There's smut, fluff, angst, and much more! I hope you enjoy my writing. Please don't be afraid to comment! I love reading them :) Ships included: Mar...
118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
130K 3.9K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
9.5K 311 24
This is my first book , Sorry if it sucks :( Marinette was a famous beautiful singer. She got so many fans until one so-called incident happen. She g...