Love me for once

By voicesnotheard15

"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i... More

Authors note
chapter 1: the beginning
chapter 2: poor Beam
chapter 4: it's where all started
chapter 5: ignored
chapter 6: secret
chapter 7: the set- up
chapter 8: it has to end
chapter 9: the first love is back
not an update
chapter 10: face off
chapter 11: truth reveal
chapter 12: confrontation
chapter 13: Beam is missing
chapter 14: you are my sunshine
chapter 15: going back home
chapter 16: we meet again
chapter 17: the accident
chapter 18: always loving you
chapter 19: he wakes up
chapter 20: i want to see him
chapter 21: reconciliation
chapter 23: the proposal
chapter 24: i will love you not just once, but for a lifetime
Authors note

chapter 3: temptation

3.1K 129 19
By voicesnotheard15

When Park and Lam goes back to the group, they saw that Beam and Forth still holding each others hand but this time Forths right arm encircling Beams waist while his left holding Beams right palm while staring and smiling at each other. If anyone look at them, they can surely say that the really love each other, that they are meant to be together.

"But no,.its a big no. " Lam murmurs to himself. Because he knows that Forth gestures is because of the effect of alcohol and he play along with the game, but Beam, he surely in character as New and he loves to do it because this is the only chance he got to be with Forth this intimate.

"Who wants to swim?" Ask Max

"Yeah..lets swim..its only 9 in the evening..long way to go" suggest Tul

Kit and Phana just nods.

"Do you bring change of clothes Pha?"ask Forth

"Yup" Phana answered

"How about you?" Ask Forth to Beam

"Yeah i have"

"Ok then..lets change" Forth said and Beam just nods.

Lam accompany the med gang to change their clothes.

At the room.

"Beam are you ok?" Ask Phana. He just nods and continue to change his clothes.

"Beam you can stop this game, you don't have to do this?"

"I'm ok Pha..don't worry..this is the only chance i got to be with him" said Beam with a teary eye "Just let me be, i am ok..hmmm?"

Kit and Phana just stares at him and nods.

Behind close doors, there's a pair of ears heard their conversation. After he hears it, he immediately went back to the pool side act as if he heard nothing.

When the med gang returned, Beam saw Forth talking someone on his phone. When he sees Beam, he immediately drag Beam to jump in the water. Beam was taken aback by the sudden attack, he digs deep down the water with Forth and gasping for air when they float, still Forth is holding him. All their friends laugh at that and jump also in the water, still bickering and laughing.

Forth drags Beam in the corner of the swimming pool. He lean his back on the corner and pull Beam to be close to him, Beams smooth pale back leans on Forth lean and muscular chest. Beam felt shiver down his spine when his body touch Forths. Forth back hug him, Forths arm lays on Beam smooth tummy.

Beam lost for words. He just let Forth do what he did. He let Forth hugged him in the dark corner of the swimming pool.

Few minutes passed, Wayo arrived. Wayo is Forths younger cousin. When he arrived, Phanas eyes get widens because Wayo is his long time crush but like Beam, he have no balls to confess. Wayo also has a crush on him, he just wait for Phana to confess. And why he is here? Because Forth calls him to be here. For what? To distract Phana. Why he needs to distract Phana? Who knows? 🤷

"Swadee Kah Phis" wayo Waid at their seniors

"Swadee Nong" said Park.

Park and lam gets out of the water, they greeted Wayo and leds him to sit in their table and give him food.

Then Kits Phone rings...

"Ai Kit, your phone rings" calls Lam

Kit also gets out of the water at look at his Phone. It is a video call from Ming. Kit answers the call shyly. And the two started chatting with each other. Why ming calls Kit? Because, Forth also instructed him to call Kit and get his attention. Why? Who knows why also?🤷

Wayo approach Phana at the pool side. "Phi pha, come on lets drink" he said. Then also Phana gets out of the water. They start drinking and talking with each other.

Lam looked at the swimming pool, only Max, tul, forth and Beam were there. He was confused at first why Wayo immediately came and why Ming calls kit.. upon looking at the darker corner of the pool, now he knows the answer. He calls the two lovebirds who seems oblivious on what is happening on their surroundings.

"Max, Tul come on.. lets drink.. its your turn to toss the bottle here" said Lam with the eyes that tells "go here you two fucking idiot and give them time" look while pointing his chin on Forth and Beams direction.

Max didn't get it, lucky for him he has a genius boyfriend who easily gets what Lam try to implies.

"Oh come on babe..its getting cold here" he said and drag Max to get out of the water. Then the eight men start their conversation and forgets about the two.

At the pool corner. Still, Forth holding Beam. This time he put his two hands and cupped both side of Beams smooth and slender waist. He pull beam harder and let him put his weight on Forths chest.

Forth begun to kiss the edge of Beam shoulder, trails up to his neck. Beam felt different sensation with the trail of kisses. He leans his head on Forth chest and he holds Forths hand that holding his waist. He also felt that there is something hard that poking on his butt. Then Forth lips stays longer at his neck and in awhile it goes up to his earlobe. Forth nibble his earlobe and put some tiny bites.

Then Beam..."uummmmhhhh" he lets out a silent moans with close eyes, enough for Forth to hear.

Forth get aroused by Beams sudden moaning. He abruptly turn Beam to face him and he drag Beam to submerge in the water and he kiss Beam under water.

When they float, they are both gasping for air but still Forth is holding Beam.

When Beam regain his senses, he slowly push Forth.

"I...i..will change clothes..it's getting....colder" he said and he immediately gets out of the water leaving Forth.

When he is about to open the bathroom door, Forth grab the door knob and open the door and harshly push Beam inside and he locked the door.

He pin Beam on the back of the door, with both hands on his head while Forth is hungrily kissing him.

At first Beam resist the kiss, cause he knows that Forth is drunk. But soon as the kiss gets soft and passionate, Beam gives in. He return same amount of softness and passion of a kiss to Forth. He no longer fight for dominance, instead he let Forth dominate him and he surrender submissively. They released each other when they both gasping for air. Forth caress Beams cheeks with his right thumb.

"Go get change.. i will take you home" he said. Beam frowns.

"Hmmm?" He ask

Forth smirk. "I want you baby.." he said and peck Beams lips.

"Tell to your friend that you have something to do..something IMPORTANT" Forth said "I will wait for you at your condo" he said before he leave Beam at the bathroom.

Beam lost for words for a moment.. he don't know what is happening right now.. he just submissively obeys Forths command.

Max saw Forth change his clothes and grab his bike keys. "Youre leaving?" Ask Max

"Yup..i have something important to do..Moms calls me, he wants me to go home early" he allibi

Then his friends nods in agreement. "Ok then take care" said Tul

"Ok..have fun..don't get too drunk ok?" Said Forth and bid his goodbye.

A little longer Beam came.

"Ahm..Pha.. can i leave early?" He ask

"Why" ask Phana confuse

"Mom calls me, she said he will be at my condo tonight" Phana just nods.

Park and lam think hard. It seems that Forth and Beam have their allibi thesame. Their moms....

"Ok then..i'll go ahead.. text me when your home" and he bid also his goodbye.

***a/n***

By the way this is New... forths first love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.8K 28
He has a sweet gummy smile I ever see. I want him. He is mine - Beam He is dangerous for heart. I want to stay safe and healthy, beside, I am not in...
68.7K 2.4K 31
What would happen if a marriage starts with a lie? . . . #BLfanfiction #boyxboy #boylove #Forthbeam #TaeTee #gaylove #2moons #1 for the #Beam , #tee...
182K 10K 47
What if Beam never fall in love to Forth? What if Forth just want to play love with Beam? Three months is enough.
65.7K 3.5K 12
A story about a broken heart and second chances... "Loving you was so many things...Beautiful ones. ...But now all I remember are the consequences of...