Drarry Oneshots 2

Galing kay BisexualGreenEli

OKAYYY so my other one got taken down screw you wattpad😑 jk i love u 😎 ANYWAYS im going to start over or wh... Higit pa

You said I was your world
Just Two Straight Guys Kissing
Were the Knickers Part of the Bet?
Hotel Room
Between Your Thighs
Wet Panties
It might get a little tight
Trying Something New
The Sleepover
The First Day Of The Rest Of Their Lives
If At First You Don't Succeed
Merlin, Just go for It!
The Blonde that Works at the Coffee Shop
A Man Like Harry Potter
Colloquy
Blame It On The Damn Love Potion
You did what?
The Mystery Beneath The Towel
Cigarettes & Smoke
A Touch of Silk
The Nightly Adventures of Harry Potter
Shame Keeps Its Watch
Resolutions and Revelry
Accepting a Compliment
Harry Potter and the Impossible Drunk
The One Where Harry's a Top-Virgin
Styrax
Sweet Agony
Love that Blinds
Attached at the... Hand?
My love
Harry, Rearranged
Kiss
A Long Way From Home
Vacation (All I Ever Wanted)
Keeping You A Secret
Easy As Flying
Mr. Malfoy's Skirt
Draco's Detention
Mischief at St. Mungo's
Utterly Yours
Nobody Pinch Me
Photograph
Winter has called you [and me]
Mistletoe
Strangers Many Hours
Cascade
Half Of Me
Five Minutes, That's All
The File
that one time Ron almost ruins Harry's birthday party
Cliché
Ink Stains
Beds, Knobs, and Broomsticks
Truth be told
To Dwell on Dreams
prank gone right
Memory Lost | You Found
Hung Like a Horntail
Hurt for the Right Reasons
Unspeakable Things
The Fates
Stain of Silence
If Wishes Were Children
Flower crowns
Harry Potter's Very Witchy Halloween
My End and My Beginning
Something I Don't Want to Stop
In Deep
Trick or Treat
Insatiable ArchiveOfAriana
Best Two out of Three
Killer's Tango
what would your father think?
Harry Potter and the hole he loves to fuck
Thermodynamic Equilibrium

Only For You, Malfoy

1.7K 25 2
Galing kay BisexualGreenEli

Top!Draco

Bottom!Harry

Summary: Draco has started a new position at the Ministry. Eager to make a good impression, he attends a Ministry work party at the Leaky Cauldron. However, the only other guest to arrive is Harry Potter, and they do more than just settle their differences...

Author: keepyourheartopen (on ao3)

think they switches in this fic idk

________________________________

Draco Malfoy had earned himself a Ministry position for just over a month by that time. He was settling into Ministry life well, even befriending some of his colleagues and meeting up with them after work at the pub. He worked hard and earned praise for his efforts. He'd even started getting on with Granger and Weasley, two of the Golden Trio. He got praise from most, but not all. Potter was one of the exceptions – the one part of the Golden Trio that found it hard to forget.

He hadn't expected Harry Potter to ever hold anything other than hostility towards him. He barely saw Potter, seeing as he was so busy with his Chief Auror business – but when he did see him, they barely exchange more than a word or two to each other. They could hardly meet each other's eyes.

But this time was different. There was a party being held in the Leaky Cauldron. Draco's workmates had convinced him to go, and he didn't have the heart to say no – particularly as he was new. He wanted to assimilate with them so desperately and would attend any social event that would allow him to do so.

He arrived at the Leaky Cauldron and the place was mysteriously empty. He walked up to the bar and asked the bartender where everyone was.

"Beats me, Malfoy. What were you expecting, a ruddy party?"

Draco gaped at him. "Yes, as a matter of fact. A party full of Ministry workers."

The bartender laughed at him. "No such thing tonight, Malfoy."

The door swung open and Draco's head turned, relieved. Someone at last. The bartender clearly hadn't got the memo for the party.

Draco's jaw almost dropped to the floor when he saw it was none other than Potter himself. Harry met his eyes with equal bewilderment. Harry walked in, confused that it was only Malfoy there.

"Potter." Draco said, but with less of the venom he would use at school.

"Malfoy. Here for the party?" Harry said as amiably as he could muster.

"Not much of a party here, Potter. Where is everyone?"

"I was about to ask you the same question." Harry said.

They went back and forth with the bartender and they argued about a party and no party, guests and no guests. It looked like they were in the wrong, and there would be no party that night at the Leaky Cauldron.

"Are you both getting a ruddy drink, or not?" the bartender said.

Malfoy scoffed and ordered a firewhiskey. Harry asked for the same. They took a seat by the bar, on the high stools – waiting for their drinks to arrive. They sat in awkward silence for a few moments.

"How is – "

"Is the – "

They had spoken simultaenously. They stopped, letting the other talk, but found themselves in silence again.

"You first, Potter."

"No, Malfoy, you first, I insist."

Draco rolled his eyes. "I was going to ask how's being Chief Auror."

"Hard work. And I was going to ask how your new post has been going?"

"Hard work." Draco sniffed.

"Malfoy." Harry said. "I think we may have been set up."

"It does seem that way, Potter."

"Look, you can call me Harry."

Draco met his eyes, raising his eyebrows. "That would be strange. What, would you call me Draco?"

Harry's face twisted. "It would be weird at first, but I could try, Draco."

Draco felt something spark in him at that.

"Nah, doesn't sound right, Harry."

They both laughed, sharing their first ever laugh together. When they went silent again, they downed their firewhiskeys and asked for another.

"Heavy drinker, Potter?"

"Sometimes, after a hard day. You?"

"The same. Bad habit from my father."

"Hm. I wouldn't know. I have no bad habits from my father." Harry replied.

Draco eyed him. "Don't get all gloomy on me, Potter."

"Why do you think they set us up?" Harry asked.

"Why ask me? Ask them. It's probably because you won't speak to me, or even look at me in the eye."

Harry's eyes shot open. "What?"

"Well, because you continue to despise me from our Hogwarts days."

"Draco, I had thought you were the one who still despised me from our Hogwarts days. So I tried to keep our contact at... a minimum."

"I don't hate you, Potter."

"And I don't hate you, Malfoy."

They clinked their glasses of firewhiskey together and drank. They were starting to feel a bit tipsy, but didn't get to the point of being drunk. They refused to drink any harder liquor and resorted to the odd pint to wash it down. They may have settled their differences, but they weren't just going to jump headlong into getting drunk together. That was a step too far. Luckily, both Potter and Malfoy could hold their drinks relatively well.

"Any women in your life, Potter?" he asked.

"Women? God, no. You?"

"Nah. No women." Draco said, glugging down his pint nervously.

"No Pansy Parkinson?" Harry asked.

"What, you thought I actually dated her?"

"You seemed rather close."

"No, Potter. Nothing there – absolutely nothing. What about Ginny Weasley?"

"Ginny? Heavens, no. She's like a little sister to me." Harry said.

"Oh really? Didn't seem like that." Draco said, raising his eyebrows.

"Shut up, Malfoy. Like you said, nothing there."

"You sound like a virgin, Potter." Draco smirked and sipped his pint.

Harry frowned. "Oh yeah? You sure sound like one yourself, Malfoy."

"Me? I've fucked plenty, Potter."

"Ha! Who?"

Draco eyed him, gulping slightly before he spoke. "Zabini. Blase Zabini."

Harry's jaw almost hit the floor. "You're... gay?"

"No shit, Potter. Didn't you guess? You're even dumber than I thought."

"How could I have known? We hated each other in school."

"I don't want any homophobia, Potter. I've had enough of it from my parents."

"Draco, how could I? When I'm gay myself?"

Draco stared at him in disbelief, laughing at his rebuttal. "No, you're not. You've had too much to drink."

"I bloody am!" Harry fired back.

"You're going to tell me you and Ron Weasley – "

"No, never. Like a brother to me. Though I did... do a few things... with Dean Thomas..."

Draco spat out his drink in shock. "We had to hate each other at school, didn't we?"

Images of him and Draco coupling together flooded Harry's mind. He shook his head, coming back to the present.

"We didn't have to." Harry said. "And we don't have to hate each other now."

Draco put down his pint glass and turned his head to Harry.

"No, we don't." Draco said, eyeing him. He leaned in closer to him, inhaling his scent. Draco wasn't intoxicated by the drink, he was intoxicated by Harry.

"Draco, don't." Harry said seriously.

Draco huffed, pulling himself away and slumping on his stool. "Alright, Potter, you won't sink yourself to a Malfoy. I get it, Mr. Golden Boy. Can't wrench yourself out of your own arse."

"Draco, no. That's not it... not in the slightest." Harry sighed, looking away with a blush.

"Then what?" Draco muttered, ready to get up and leave.

"I've... fancied you... for far longer than I'd like to admit." Harry replied, his voice low so that Draco could only hear him.

Draco turned his head to look at Harry, whose cheeks were bright red. Draco felt himself drawing nearer to him again, his body burning for Harry. He couldn't believe any of this was happening. Harry dared to turn his head, cheeks burning red, towards Draco. He looked at him and thanked himself for it. The look of wonderment on Draco's face made Harry's heart soar.

"Potter, had you never considered the reason why I was so horrible to you all those years?"

"No."

"I behaved that way because I believed that no matter how much I liked you, I could never have you as I wanted."

Harry felt as though his breath had been robbed from his chest. They were mere inches away from each other. Secretly, Draco moved his hand down to Harry's thigh and held it. Harry's breath hitched and his cock started to strain against his trousers. Draco felt himself harden just from the sight and feel of his thigh. He'd dreamed and masturbated about this moment far too many times – and here he was, his very fantasies unfolding before his eyes. Harry's head flooded with desire for Draco, wondering how his own fantasies could be playing out so naturally.

"Another drink, lads?" The bartender asked.

"No, a room, please." Harry turned around quickly, locking him dead in the eye.

The bartender eyed them both with a small smirk and nodded.

"Of course."

The bartender pointed to the room and they both practically darted to it. Draco closed it behind them, locked the door whilst Harry held his wand and muttered some silencing charms around the room. Draco turned to him and their lips crashed together, their bodies melding as their lips moved together. Harry ran his hands through Draco's blonde hair and Draco held onto Harry's arse cheeks. Their hips ground against each other's and their bulges rubbed against one another. Harry groaned against his lips from the friction and Draco desperately started to tear at his clothes.

Since it was supposed to be a work party, both men were wearing their black suits from the office. Draco tore away at Harry's tie and tore his shirt in two. Harry was ignited by his fervour and took Draco's belt in his hand, pulling it out and going straight for his trousers.

"Steady on, Potter." Draco said huskily but admiring his actions. They enjoyed tearing each other's clothes away.

They touched and felt each other's bodies. Draco groaned as he saw the muscles along Harry's chest working away. Just as he'd imagined them. Harry's cock was fit to burst as he looked over Draco's toned body.

Draco went to the bed and to his hands and knees. Harry couldn't believe what he was seeing – Draco Malfoy willingly kneeling on the bed in front of him.

"Potter, are you going to fuck me or not?" Draco groaned.

Harry muttered a spell with his wand and a vial popped out of thin air. He lubed Draco's arse and caressed him as he did so - dipping his fingers into his arse. Draco groaned at his actions, his heart swelling from Harry's loving movements. If he wasn't careful, he'd end up falling in love with him. Or perhaps he already was.

Harry lined up his cock with Draco's arse and he entered him slowly. Draco welcomed the sensation, but groaned as he realised how big Harry was. From a mere half inch of his cock, he was being stretched. Draco whimpered but welcomed the pleasure that came with the pain. Harry applied more of the lube and started to slide into him more, but slowly. Draco groaned, feeling his cock tighten from the sensation. Harry stopped, fearing that his entire length would pain Draco further.

"More, Potter." Draco groaned, knowing he wasn't balls deep.

Harry obliged and pushed in further until Draco felt Harry's balls against him. Draco moaned at the sensation of Harry's entire length inside of his arse. Harry was delirious with Draco's tight arse around his cock. He knew he would come far too quickly from the sensation. Harry pulled out slowly and Draco groaned with loss, until Harry thrust back inside of him, a bit harder this time. Both wizards were delirious with pleasure.

"Draco, Draco I'm close – " Harry moaned.

"Yes, yes, Harry..." Draco groaned, meeting his thrusts. Draco reached down to his cock and pumped it in unison. At the sight of this, Harry came in large spurts into Draco's arse. Draco came all over the bed and their worlds blurred. Harry reluctantly came out of him and they lay together, absolutely spent. Their breaths were ragged.

Harry reached out his arms to encircle Draco. Draco nuzzled his head against Harry's chest and breathed him in, scarcely believing any of this was reality. Harry, in a move which surprised Draco, kissed the top of his blonde head. He'd never been with a lover so tender and caring. Draco tried to stop tears from welling up in his eyes but Harry felt a drop land on his chest. Harry took Draco's chin in his thumb and forefinger, lifting up his face to him. Harry's eyes swelled too. They kissed tenderly and enveloped their arms around one another.

When they awoke the next day, they wondered if the other would reel in shock and escape quickly, but they merely smirked at each other in silent appreciation of having woken up together. Harry scanned their surroundings, a simple room above the Leaky Cauldron. They could have been anywhere in the world, as long as they were with each other.

Draco kissed Harry's lean chest and traced his fingers across his collarbone. Harry sighed from the sensation and kissed Draco's lips. They kissed lazily for a few moments, until they realised they needed to assuage the fire that was starting to engulf them. Harry kissed Draco's neck, sucking and savouring the flesh he found there. Draco hardened at the sensation and lifted Harry's head to move his lips to his ear.

"Switch, Potter?" Draco hummed.

"Mhm.." Harry moaned. Draco moved to top him, delighting in the sight of him beneath his body. He took the lubrication from the side table and lubricated Harry's arse. He stretched him with his fingers and Harry groaned. Draco positioned himself, slick with lube, and entered Harry slowly. Draco knew he wouldn't last, not from the sight of Harry beneath him and his remarkable tightness. Draco, when Harry accustomed to his size, started to thrust at a steady pace. Harry was delirious with need, relishing in the feel of Draco pumping him. Draco felt himself getting close and he knew Harry was too – he grasped onto Harry's cock and pumped him with his hand. Harry came in moments and Draco, from how Harry tightened, came in a wave over him. Harry exhaled in wonder and felt Draco slip out of him. They kissed, still delirious from their orgasms.

They didn't worry about getting away. It was a Saturday morning, after all. Harry and Draco snoozed in each other's arms until the sun started to peer through the curtains.

"Draco."

"Yes?"

"I don't want to leave." Harry said, honestly.

Draco sighed. "Neither do I."

"Come home with me." Harry said, daring him, seeing what he'd respond with.

Draco smirked at him playfully. "Of course I will, Potter. Insatiable, aren't you?"

Harry kissed him, nipping his bottom lip playfully between his teeth.

"Only for you, Malfoy."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...