Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

Galing kay Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... Higit pa

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

49. A Message

706 56 32
Galing kay Causers

Song recommendations - Lullaby - IU
                                            - To My Youth - BOL4

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚:

[5 seconds till Yeonhee went berserk]

[4 seconds till Yeonhee went berserk]

[3 seconds till Yeonhee went berserk]

[2 seconds till Yeonhee went berserk]

[1 second till Yeonhee went berserk]

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT FIND JUNGKOOK?!"

Jimin flinched at the loud voice directed towards him. The time was around 10 in the night yet no sign of Jungkook returning home. Yeonhee returned home an hour ago after an overtime at the office only to be met with a news that completely shattered her.

"TELL ME JIMIN WHERE IS HE?!" She grabbed the scruff of his collar and shook him violently only to have silence as the response.

Taehyung gripped her shoulders and tried to keep her at bay but she kept lunging at the poor man who was horrified himself.

"I DONT KNOW!" He snapped at last, sending her to silence. Her tries went limp as Taehyung felt like carrying a lifeless corpse.

Tears were brimming and the floodgates were begging to be open but she kept it in. Her throat hurt, her body hurt, her mind hurt, everything hurt.

She fell down and began to shake violently. Taehyung shared worried glances with Jimin as the latter subtly nodded his head. Taehyung fished out his phone and dialled the number that hopefully help her calm down.

Ring ring ring.

But he didn't pick up.

"Where the fuck is Jin when we need him?!" Taehyung whispered to himself.

Taehyung shook his head at Jimin causing him to heave a sigh and bend down to pick up the girl on the floor.

Putting an arm around his shoulder and another over Taehyung's they both carried her to her apartment and dropped her on the couch.

"Do you want some water?" Jimin asked offering her a glass of water.

She lifted her eyelashes to look at the transparent glass in front of her but she lowered them again and fell to her side, resting her head against the cushion and closed her eyes.

Sighing, he placed the glass in front of her and turned around to leave with Taehyung, "Drink it when your throat will feel parched." He suggested at the door frame.

Taehyung was reluctant to leave her but Jimin glowered at him ending him with no choice but to obey him. 'She needs time' Jimin mouthed.

The door closed with a slam, leaving her with her thoughts to accompany her. Her eyes wandered off to the ceiling, wondering where he might be.

The cops don't file a missing report until it's 24 hours, and it hasn't been over two hours yet.

He's fine.

He's just out.

He'll come back.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

2 A.M.

He's still not back yet.

Yeonhee twisted and turned around in her bed. Too restless out of her mind, she got up and went out of her room. Darkness lay there like it was it's own place. Shadows looked like figures and it send chills down her spine.

Her mind made up scenarios that did nothing to help her hallucinations as she continued to stare at her house. The moon wasn't even lit outside to help with the lighting of her apartment. It was new moon. What a perfect timing nature has.

It seemed like everything withered away because of his absence. She felt her whole world collapsing at her fingertips and crumbling within her fist before swaying away like sand.

She felt empty. Really empty. Like a void that can't be filled with anything.

Walking further, her gaze met with the vacant couch and she suddenly experienced a strange sort of pain piercing right through her chest. Her lips started throbbing and her hands were shaking as she grasped onto something to keep her steady.

Strands of hair sticked to her sweaty face as both her eyes and nose turned crimson. Nails digging in the wooden chair as her legs started shaking as well and it was only a while until she crumpled down.

And she did.

Horribly.

Silent sobs echoed throughout the room. She muffled them and tried to calm herself down by breathing deeply and looking at the ceiling but not even the 'interesting' ceiling helped her settle down.

Droplets escaped from the corner of her eyes no matter how much she tried to wipe them away. They wouldn't stop.

Every pleasant memory with him was like an arrow stabbing straight through her chest. Those memories through which she smiled like an idiot all day were like the worst kind of pain to her.

Scenes flashed in front of her eyes. Every photo had his and hers smile but she couldn't see him. The only thing she could muster up imagining was his infamous bunny grin that melted her heart in a big puddle of goo every time.

She clutched her head and tried to think how he looked like but she just couldn't. It was like a nameless person being asked for identification. Frustration lined up and it shrank her ability to imagine bit by bit.

It petrified her that she was forgetting him. But she wasn't, was she?

And that's how her night ended. Only the deafening silence to accompany her sorrow and her misery.

However, the floor knew how much she had been hurt.

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

The sun arose along with Yeonhee. Rubbing her eyes, she got up from the floor and her face felt extremely itchy. She advanced towards the mirror only to be met by her reflection quite opposite of what she had imagined it to be.

True that not everyone wakes up looking like a Disney Princess but this was worse. What in her reflection she saw puffy red eyes, swollen lips and tear traces down her cheek. She washed her face with cold water and looked up once again.

It was decent. According to her.

Immediately, she was reminded of the events of last night and she felt something crack within her.

Her eyes wandered off to her apartment. Seeing it so lonely and deserted made her realise how she has been living before Jungkook entered her life like a hurricane.

A small smile tugged on her lips as she reminisced the times he was still a toddler. The lessons of babycare, the smelly diapers she had to change, the innumerable amounts of disgusting baby food she had to unwillingly buy, the babbles that couldn't be recognised, the small hugs that he used to give her if she felt down.

It was good.

But it was also bad.

Every situation has a good and a down side. Just like you don't know the worth of something or someone unless it's gone.

And she missed him immensely.

But the good side of this situation is that she knew that how much she needed Jungkook in her life and it'll turn into monotone and grayscale if he hadn't entered and turned her lifestyle upside down.

But most important of them all, she realised that

She was in love with him.

Just in time for her phone to ting, signalling that she had a new message.

Unknown:
Good morning.

Her eyebrows raised at the message, wondering why an unknown person wished her good morning and how did they had they had her number. She was calm about it, totally.

But she thought it wasn't safe to reply to it so she just left it on read, leaving the person to say what they wanted to.

Unknown:
I know you're seeing this so I will be quick about it.
Remember him?

[sends a video]

Curiosity got the best of her so she downloaded it and tilted her phone to see what was in it. Her eyes widened when she realised what it was.

A man's head was lifted harshly to face the camera, his hands were tied behind the pole and a blindfold was covering his eyes. The one holding the camera let out a chuckle seeing the vulnerable state of him. The man facing her had a cut on his upper cheekbone and he had a busted lips but still he smiled, and she would be a dumb octopus if she didn't recognise that smile.

Jungkook huffed once the man tugged on his hair violently. But still he smiled and kept mouthing words that neither of them understood but himself.

"Speak." A rough voice commanded.

Jungkook gulped and licked his dry lips. His torn shirt was falling off his shoulder which revealed more of his bruises. The ugly shade of purple and black coating his body caused Yeonhee to wince as a single tear drop slipped out of her eye without warning.

"Noona." His voice was breathless but he still managed to sound that he was fine.

"Don't worry about me here, I'm all good and these guys are taking a good care of me. I'm not lying! I feel so loved here that I don't wanna go back there." He chuckled at his own failed attempt of sarcasm but he continued anyways.

"Just forget about me okay? You were better without me I realised. And Taehyung Hyung loves you with all of his heart so accept him tonight and cherish the chance of being free from me, Noona. You've wasted a lot on me and I want to repay that back to you but I still haven't earned enough but I promise you, I'll pay all the back to you and then you can be finally free from the cage called Jungkook."

Another tear slips out.

"But please, do light a lantern with my name on it. I can't bid you goodbye from here properly but that lantern should represent me leaving for everyone's good. Don't come here, promise me that one thing. I'd rather die than letting you be in danger. Just keep in mind that I never existed okay? I never existed. Thereafter, Jungkook will cease to exist once and for all."

A stick came in the picture and hit him right on his back but his voice didn't falter.

"And I can't guarantee that I can make it out alive but I want to saw this one thing if we part ways forever, I...like you Noona and would love to create more beautiful memories but I found a better place, here." He chuckled deciding to play along with that a little bit more.

Another hit on his shoulder and the friction was too rough causing his shirt to rip open and a red gash peered out. But he smiled, he didn't let the pain inflict on his face.

"But I think...I think I can love you."

A man punched him square in the jaw and he hit his head in the pole before he passed out.

The screen went black but she heard a small whisper at the end which would be inaudible to anyone but she understood it crystal clear.

"Baseball bat."

She burst though her neighbours door panting heavily. Both the heads turned to her at the abrupt interruption.

"Guys, I think I know where that fucker is."

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍷------«•°*・゚: ✧

A/N: Did you atleast feel emotional? PLEASE SAY STH OR I'LL THINK I FAILED AS A WRITER! (And after 49 effing chapter, Yeonhee finally realised oof-)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

55.4K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
179K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
42.5K 2K 35
Eight-year-old Jungkook told you that he would marry you someday, while you two sat on an old sofa behind the orphanage's dormitories. COMPLETED ON:...
570K 17.6K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...