A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

38 Bogus Charms

290 11 0
By thewryter09

I only remember nights that was post-traumatic
So I'm never actin' bougie like I was supposed to have it
Serving addicts, toting ladders, it was so dramatic
Putting friends before my family my worsest habit
'Cause in my hood, it ain't no friends when you get the Benz
'Cause homie in the backseat wanna split your wig
Just to play the driver seat and say he hit the lid
And he gon' post it on the 'Gram like, "Don't forget the vid'"
Seen niggas tell on their own homies just to get to LIV
Miami on a Sunday just to commit them sins
And these the ones we supposed to ride for, forget the kids
Throw your life away for a nigga that wouldn't send your kids
Twenty dollars when you in your bid, this the way we live, the way we did
'Cause I'm in the chains, fuck the way it is
The way it was, now the only way is up
I'm never into faking love, I'm only here to wake you up
Young nigga

Lennox

The smell of blood filled my nostrils and it made me sick to my stomach.

I opened my eyes and the the light that shined above me damn near blinded me.

I looked around and all I saw was plastic shit, this definitely wasn't no damn hospital.

Yooo where the fuck am I, the straining from yelling caused pain to rip through my body and that's when I touched my neck. I could feel that it was a bloody bandage on my neck and my shit was hurting like a mf. That's when I remembered I was in the car about to get head from that bitch meme when she upped her gun and said some shit about her daddy before she fucking shot me.

Try not to move so much.

I looked in the direction where I heard the voice come from and I saw a bitch in scrubs.

Yo where the fuck am I at?

Your in what I like to call hell. Another lady said walking over towards me wearing all black.

Who the fuck are you?

You can call me T.

Where the fuck that bitch meme at she shot me.

Don't call my daughter a bitch that's rude. And missed your main artery by an inch, I told her ass not to kill, but she hard headed just like her daddy. Luckily for you I have a few nurse friends who were able to save you.

Lady what the fuck you want from me? I don't know you from the next jawn on the corner.

Oh I know who you are Lennox, your Lettys son.

Ok what the fuck that gotta do with anything?

Let me reintroduce you into someone.

This is my baby girl meme.

How the fuck you go from sucking dick to upping strap?

Nigga I was never going to suck your dick, I would've blew that mf clean off before I put it in my mouth.

Man what's y'all beef with me? I don't know neither one of y'all.

See our beef ain't really with you, it was with Letty, but since she decided to die of cancer the issue falls to you, sorry but it is what it is.

What was yo beef with my OG?

Do you know yo history of North Philly?

Listen lady, I'm sitting here with a neck wound and you wanna have history class. I need a fucking doctor not no nurse. And I been graduated high school so spare me the fucking history lesson please.

Back then my baby daddy and his crew ran north Philly. These were there streets. He was on top and made sure me and my daughter lived a lash life. We were well taken care of. But all that changed when he was found shot and and his body was burned to a crisp. We couldn't even have a proper burial because of it. All my daughter has left of her father is memories from
When she was 4 and under.

No disrespect but what the fuck that gotta do with me. I recently just tried some shit like that for the first time in Baltimore not in no damn Philly.

My baby daddy wasn't killed in Philly he was killed in New York.

I ain't caught no damn bodies in New York so again what does any of this have to do with me.

It took years for me to find out what happened, and when I finally did I was told that yo mama Letty was the one that sold my baby daddy and his crew out. She looked at him as competition and couldn't handle it so she gave the drop on my baby daddy and he was murdered.

This lady stressing me the fuck out I said looking up at the ceiling at the bright ass light. She really want me to know what the fuck she talking about and I literally have the slightest clue.

Lady who is yo baby daddy I asked deciding to play her little mind game.

She walked over to me and showed me a picture on her phone.

Ay he wearing blue contacts I asked her confused as hell.

No ignorant ass little boys those are his real eyes, his name was Naeem.

I let his name jog through my memory then it hit me.

Wait , Heem and Dex nem?

Yes, Dex was his cousin.

That nigga died when I was like 10 years old, what the fuck that gotta do with me and my mama?

Yo mama wouldn't put him on so he found another way through another plug. The moment he got out it became a problem for Letty because he wasn't copping from her, so the first chance she got she sold him out to a nigga from New York named Ken and because of her Jealousy my daughters father suffered a terrible death and was taken away from us.

I don't know a fucking Ken, and from what I could remember that nigga Heem was a terrible drug dealer, him and his crew couldn't properly move a bag to save they lives, my mama use to always say they were more of the Jack boy type so if my memory serves me correctly, that's what she wanted to bring them in her crew as, jack boys but Heem wasn't feeling it so my mama let him be. That's all I know and remember, what may have went down or may not have went down after that I don't know, again I was a fucking kid.

Your story maybe true or it maybe a lie either way it doesn't matter, We couldn't get to your mother in enough time so it's only right we send you with her.

Ma I got this. Imma do this for us and daddy.

Make it clean meme.

This bitch gone fuck around and shoot one of my dreads off this time I thought to myself. Her aim is fucking terrible.

I tried to look around for anything I could grab but shit wouldn't even help in a situation like this. I just knew it was my time until I reached on my left side and felt that I still had one of my pistols on me.

You mean to tell me Morticia and Wednesday Addams didn't even check me to make sure they got all my straps off of me. These hos finished.

While they stood there having a fucking mommy and daughter moment I carefully reached into the left side of my pants and pulled my gun out. These hos were talking too much and I was ready to get shit popping. I sat up as fast as I could and sent one straight to the back of meme's mama head. The second I did it meme screamed and instead of busting back she dropped to the floor and shook her mamas lifeless body.

Ma, please get up, please.

You can hang that shit up, it's curtains for yo mama I said pointing my gun at her.

You and your mama done already took everything from me, you might as well kill me too.

Rather she did or didn't do that shit to yo pops that didn't have anything to do with me, you and yo mama put that shit on me by default and y'all was gone really try and take a nigga out behind that shit. I'm ruthless but i ain't ruthless enough to make a mf pay for something they didn't do. You let yo mama brainwash you ma. And now look what that's bouta get you. A closed casket just like yo daddy...

I emptied the entire clip in that bitch face.

I was getting ready to leave when I turned around and saw that the nurse was bent down in the corner in fear for her life.

Please, I have kids, she paid me 10 thousand to help save you. I was only doing what she asked.

You should've told that bitch you had kids and couldn't be involved, now they gotta grow up without a mama.

I sent one straight to the center of her head.

You hos tried the wrong nigga tonight, now I'm bouta burn this bitch down, I'll see all y'all hos in hell....

**EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I DIDNT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 27.9K 52
Good Read I Promise. Cover by @IssaVibeRonnie
70.3K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
389K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
896K 50K 40
"𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 ' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭." |...