A girl name HOPE

Oleh thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... Lebih Banyak

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

37. Butterflies

194 10 0
Oleh thewryter09

I don't wanna fall so fast
But I'm open
They always say that good things never last
And I know 'cause I've been broken
I'm tryin' to protect my heart
But you're making it so hard
And I guess it's safe to say
You take my pain away
And I just wanna hold you all night long
Whenever I'm around you, nothing's wrong
I'm hoping that you'll always be around
You got me on a high, I don't wanna come down
And I love it, I love it (these butterflies)...

Hope

I laid on Legends bare chest and traced the tattoos on his neck with my finger. I never really noticed them as much until now.

He stirred in his sleep then cleared his throat.

What time is it?

I reached over him and grabbed my phone.

10:48a.m

His eyes slowly opened up and he looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

I gotta get up, I got shit to do.

I moved off of him so he could get up.

Give me a rubber band and another towel to wipe my face.

I got up from the bed and grabbed him both.

Here.

Good looking.

He pulled his dreads back into a ponytail then got up and went in the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back out and grabbed his pants off the floor and put them on.

Where my shoes at?

In the living room by the couch.

He got up and went into the living room then came back and sat on the side of the bed and put his shoes on.

What you on today?

Me and Lauren are suppose to go get our nails, feet and eyebrows done, that's about it.

Aight tell her I said request it on cash app. Come on so you can lock yo door.

I got and all I had on was my panties and bra.

He looked at me then sat back on the bed.

What's wrong ?

If yo ass don't put on some fucking clothes, you not going to the door like that.

I can't stand behind the door Legend.

Put something on Hope.

I smacked my lips then grabbed my robe from behind my bedroom door.

Happy ?

Very he said smacking my ass.

I walked him to the front door and he opened it.

What are you about to do?

Go to the crib and get myself together then go bump into Genesis, I gotta do this insurance shit with his car, I know he sick he gotta ride around in Regina shit.

Ok well y'all be safe and I guess I'll see you.

He laughed at me.

What's funny Legend?

You, I'll be back later Hope.

I couldn't hide the smile on my face if I wanted too.

Ok.

He kissed me on my lips then went towards the stairs. Once he was out of my site I closed and locked the door. I turned around and saw the mess we had made.

Let me get in the shower first then I'll clean all of this up.

The whole time I was in the shower I thought about everything me and Legend did the night before. He really took his time with my body and I loved each and every second of it. You couldn't have told me months ago that me and Legend would have ever went there, if you did I would have gave you the stale face and told you to go to hell. But here we are and I don't regret a damn thing. Once I was done I got out, put lotion on my body then threw something on. I decided to start in the living room first. I grabbed my phone so that I could play some music and when I did I saw that I had one miss call from Legend about 15 minutes ago.

Who told him to store his number in my phone I said chuckling. I called him back but his phone went straight to voicemail.

I was in the living room cleaning up when I saw Legends wallet behind one of the pillows on the couch, this is probably why he was calling, he must've noticed that he left it. I sat it on the night stand in my room and continued to clean up.

I was jamming when I heard a knock on the door.

I bet that's his ass coming back for his wallet I said walking over to the door and opening it.

My energy shifted drastically when I opened the door and saw that it was Blake.

What are you doing here I asked him slowly backing up.

He had the evilest expression on his face almost similar to the one he had that night.

He walked in and closed the door with his foot then turned around and locked it.

Blake get out now or I'm going to call the police I said looking over at my phone that was sitting on the couch.

Do it and watch what I do.

It was then I noticed that he had a gun in his hand.

Blake why do you have a gun?

What the fuck was that nigga Legend doing here?

He wasn't doing anything I told him still backing up, can you leave please.

DONT FUCKING LIE TO ME!

The tone and aggression in his voice caused me to jump. And like a white girl in a scary movie I ran to my bedroom and locked my door.

My hands were shaking so bad and the tears had already started flowing down my face.

Hope stop acting like I won't break this fucking door down.

Blake please just go please.

With one swift kick my bedroom door flew off the hinges.

Blake walked into the room and looked around.

So you was in here fucking that nigga?

No,

Bitch don't lie to me, look at the bed, his damn undershirt on the fucking floor. And what the fuck is this. Oh his wallet huh. Yea imma need this.

I sat outside your house all day yesterday I seen that nigga when he pulled up, and I thought he was leaving but he got something out his car and came right back in. I sat outside until damn near 3 in the morning waiting on him to leave and he never did. I came in here to kill both of y'all but you clearly got the locks changed. So I had to sit outside all night while this nigga was probably in here fucking yo brains out. You really let that nigga fuck you while your pregnant with my child?

I'm not pregnant what are you talking about?

By now you should be, i fucked you a lil over a month ago and I never got you that plan B so I'm sure you won't be seeing your period.

I got my own plan B.

You did what he said walking closer to me.

Blake why are you doing this. I don't wanna see or talk to you.

Why the fuck not?

Are you serious? Do you not remember what you did to me?

I've been calling and texting trying to apologize for a damn month, you won't reply back or answer.

Because there's nothing to talk about.

Why because you fucking that nigga now? So what him and his cousin fucking you?

No, I'm tired of asking you to leave.

Well then stop fucking asking, I'm here trying to work on us and you making the shit complicated.

Blake there is no us nor will there ever be. Your clearly crazy as hell and I don't want anything to do with you.

Hope you think I'm just bouta let that nigga have you? Hell nah I'll kill you first.

Kill me then, because I'll never willingly be with you. Not in this life or the next one.

You mean that?

With every breath in me.

Ok then.

He put his gun back in his waistband and charged at me, I went to run and he football tackled me.

Get the fuck off me Blake. I was trying my hardest to fight back, kicking punching and screaming, I felt a sharp poke in my neck and within a few seconds my eyelids felt heavy, before I knew it everything went black ...

**EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I DIDNT PROOFREAD THIS CHAPTER **

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

70.3K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23
5.5K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
247K 17.8K 35
"π– π—‡π—’π–»π—ˆπ–½π—’ 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍 π–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—€π—π— 𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—’π˜‚π˜π˜„π—²π˜€π˜." | π™»πšŠπšπš’π™½πšŠπš’πš’ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ Β© 2020 | - Book II COMPLETE