A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
29. Enemies Girlfriend
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

35

204 11 0
By thewryter09

Legend

Me and Lauren had just left Genesis's crib and I was taking her back to her crib.

I can't believe this bitch shot at Genesis, she more crazy than I thought. What we gone do about her brother?

That nigga put up, it ain't shit we can do until they let him out.

I can't believe Lennox really got that damn girl pregnant either.

You really like that nigga huh.

Probably more than I care to admit. But now everything messed up and I know it'll never work.

Off the strength of you I won't do shit to his ass as long as he stay out my way.

She's carrying his child Legend.

Imma do him a favor and handle all that for him.

There's no need to even try and stop you because once you make up something in your mind there's no steering you away from it. I feel like you and Lennox should at least have a conversation before you wack his kid.

That damn thing probably ain't even a person yet, that nigga better hang that shit up. But when the next time you gone see Hope?

I don't know more than likely tomorrow, why what's up?

I got her this I said reaching in the backseat and handing Lauren a T-Mobile bag.

Aww, you got your boo a phone.

My boo? If you don't get yo dumb ass out my car.

You ain't gotta cap to me, I know what I know. But you can take it to her yourself. I'll send you her address.

I ain't bouta just be popping up at that girl crib I ain't no fucking stalker.

Boy, like I said I'll send you the address bye.

After I made sure Lauren was in the crib I pulled off and just like she said she would she sent me Hopes address. She only lived about 20 minutes away from Lauren so I headed to her shit. I parked in front of her building then got out and went in. Lauren told me her apartment number was 3E so I made my way up to the third floor and knocked on her apartment door.

Hey she said once she opened the door.

My fault for popping up on you but I wanted to give you something.

It's cool, Lauren told me you were on your way over, come in.

I stepped inside and she closed and locked the door.

Here I said handing her the bag. The phone unlocked too so just transfer yo shit over and you'll be good.

Thanks Legend.

It ain't shit.

Why can't you just say your welcome?

Your welcome Hope damn.

See that didn't kill you did it?

I guess not.

You been ok?

Tryna be.

I heard about Genesis, I'm so happy he's ok, I guess all those prayers really worked. I was praying for him more than I was praying for myself.

Shid, apparently it did because he back like he never left, he done already pissed me off today, but I can't even trip, it feel good to have my brother back.

Now all you gotta do is focus on getting the other one back and y'all will be complete.

It don't really make me no difference if Lennox never come back around, I done lived 20 plus years without his ass so I know I can live another 20 plus.

I really hate that your so cold, because I know you have a big heart.

Big hearts don't get you nowhere in a world like this, being heartless does.

You've probably told yourself that so many times that you actually believe it.

It is what it is Hope, I been this way for to long ain't even no sense in changing.

Legend you act like your 50, you aren't even 25 yet.

I done been through hella shit in my lil 20 odd years though

And so have I, I still don't walk around mad at the world.

I ain't mad at the damn world, I wish y'all stop saying that, I'm just a serious ass person.

Too serious.

Hope stop tryna make me mad, I ain't come over here for all of that. I swear yo ass act just like Regina.

What are you about to get into?

I don't know yet. Probably bouta ride around for a minute and clear my head.

In all that rain?

It's raining I asked walking over to look out her living room widow.

Damn where the fuck all that come from.

It's obvious you don't watch the news.

Hardly ever.

The lights flickered on and off.

Man let me get the fuck out of here.

Hell no, you not bouta leave me here by myself.

Yo ass better throw something on then and come on.

Legend it's bad as hell out there.

You act like you gotta drive.

I'll still be in the car.

Ok Hope whatever.

Where are you going?

I'm not sitting in here without no weed, I'm going to my car.

Ok hurry up.

Don't rush me.

I ran out to the car grabbed my stuff then came right back in and just that quick I was soaked.

I have basketball shorts here if you wanna put them on.

The fuck I look like, you ain't bouta give me shit yo nigga left over here.

There brand new. I like to chill around the house in them. They still have the tags.

Yea, aight.

She went into the back then came back with some black shorts and I made sure they had the tags on them.

The bathroom is right there.

You don't need a map to get around this little mf.

You just can't help yourself, you just have to be rude.

I walked into the bathroom then changed my pants and came back out. I sat on the couch and started rolling up.

We can smoke the one I got first.

Yo ass smoke?

I've have within this last month, it helps with my nerves.

Probably over here smoking on garbage.

It gets the job done so I don't have any complaints.

Who you get it from?

I always have Lauren get it for me.

Oh she shop with my nigga Ant so I know it's good shit. Light yo wood then.

She went back into her bedroom then came back out and sat on the couch and lit it. She took a few puffs then passed it to me.

Lauren rolled this?

No, me I had to learn to roll them myself since I didn't have anyone to do it for me.

You damn near pearled this bitch.

What the hell does that mean.

You rolled it good Hope.

Oh.

We ended up blowing about 4 woods and had ordered some food, and even DoorDashed some liquor from 711, I was high as hell and Hope was knocked out. I got up and went to pee, I was just about done when Hope came walking into the bathroom.

Damn you ain't see the fucking door closed?

Sorry, I'm use to being here by myself, I honestly forgot you was here she said covering her eyes.

Stop acting like you ain't never seen a dick before I told her putting my shit back in my boxers then flushing the toilet. Are you gone move so I can wash my hands?

My fault.

I washed my hands then went back into the living room and sat back down. A few minutes later Hope came back out.

You wanna smoke again she asked me

Damn smokey.

Shut up Legend.

Take a shot.

That shit is strong.

It's liquor it's suppose to be.

The more shots we took, the more touchy feely Hope ass became.

Oh that liquor turn you up huh?

Boy whatever.

Yea, keep yo hands to yoself you done smacked 3 times.

Sorry.

What the fuck you always apologizing for?

It's a habit, I use to always apologize to Julian hoping that he wouldn't beat my ass but it never worked.

His ass ain't here so chill that shit out.

I told you it's a habit.

Habits can't be broken, remember that.

Ok.

I went to say something else to her but she kissed me. Her lips was soft as fuck too.

What yo ass on Hope I asked her breaking the kiss.

I don't know, but my body on fire.

I couldn't help but laugh at her ass.

You have nice teeth.

What?

Your teeth, there nice, I've never seen you smile or laugh before so I've never noticed.

How you go from " my body on fire " to "you have nice teeth"?

I don't know, im sure it's the liquor. But both were the truth.

You horny shorty, I rather you say that then your body on fire.

So can we?

Yo ass sure that's what you want?

I think so.

Well let me know when your for sure not when you think.

Im sure Legend, come on.

Where we going?

In my room.

Where you fucked another nigga at? Hell nah.

Actually I had sex with him on this couch.

You dead ass?

Yea she said laughing.

I got right up.

Legend it's not that deep. You had me laying in yo bed and I didn't trip.

I ain't never fucked nobody in that bed.

I was on your couch too.

None there neither. I fuck my jits at Regina house, I know her ass ain't getting none, she be too uptight for all that.

Maybe that's your problem too.

Fuck outta here.

Boy come on.

I followed her into the bedroom and she ain't waste no time trying to shoving her tongue back down my throat.

I'm so nervous but I don't even care she said looking at me.

Lay down.

She did as I said and I slid down her shorts, I expected for her shit to look like the ran through hos in the porn videos but her shit was perfect and pretty as hell. I pulled her shirt over a head and admired her naked body.

Play with yourself.

What she said bucking her eyes at me.

You gotta be comfortable with yoself before you can be comfortable with anybody else. You gotta learn yo body.

Get yo mouth wet with a lot of spit and nod yo head when you done.

I watched her as she licked her lips then moved her tongue around her mouth. She then nodded her head at me. I grabbed her hand then put two of her fingers inside her mouth.

They wet I asked her?

She shook her head yea.

I then took them out and guided them down to her other set of lips and moved them in a circular rotation for her.

Keep doing that and the more it feels good move your fingers faster.

I watched her as she did everything I told her to do and the more she did so I could tell that she was doing it right because she started to spread her legs further apart and arch her back off the bed. I continued to eye her as her stomach formed into a ball which let me know she was about to come. The second she did her body slowly relaxed and her chest heaved up and down and then she looked at me.

That's one I said hovering over here and kissing her lips. Now I need two more.

I can't Legend.

Yes you can, imma help you I told her whispering in her ear. Imma slide it in and once I do don't try to close yo legs or you gone piss me off aight?

She shook her head.

Talk Hope.

O, ok.

I slid my dick up and down her folds and she was wet and sticky as fuck. The moment I inserted the head in she went to close her legs.

Stop fucking playing with me Hope.

She quickly relaxed them again. To get her mind off what I was doing I started kissing her, as soon as I knew she was deep into the kiss I shoved all of me inside of her and I could feel her lips form an O against mine so I went ahead and stuck my tongue in her mouth while I continued to pump in and out of her. I know for a fact she ain't never had no good dick in her life because her body was reacting like crazy. I raised up and put her legs and both of my shoulders then bent them slightly back as I semi drilled her shit. I had to bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from moaning like a bitch. I could tell that she was about to come again because she was gripping the hell out of my shit and I swore I could feel her pulse on my dick. When I looked down she had creamed all over my shit and at that moment she had fucked up because now I was gone fuck her like I loved her.

Turn around and lay flat.

She did so without me having to ask twice.

I used the beater I had on to wipe myself off then I went right back in. This time I sped my pace up and more I did the louder she moaned. I was trying to be a big dog and not say shit but I couldn't even help it no more at this point.

Fuck I moaned out as I filled her up with every inch I had. I moved her hair out the way and started kissing all over the back and side of her neck. I was in my zone and I could stay knee deep in this mf forever.

Hope moaned my name in the sexiest voice ever and that shit sent chills through my body and like a lil ass boy who was getting pussy for the first time I bust all in her ass.

Yo what the fuck why would you moan my fucking name like that?

I couldn't help it.

Shorty I just nutted like crazy in you.

The room went silent then we both laughed.

Sounds like you gotta buy another plan B!

Asap!

I slowly slid out of Hope and went into the bathroom.

Aye where a facecloth at?

I'll bring you one.

Bring my other shit too.

No

What the fuck you mean no.

We aren't finish, you said three, that was only two.

I smirked at her as she came into the bathroom.

You said four more, cool. Yo ass bouta suck some dick too.

That's fine she said starring at me in the bathroom mirror.

Yea, let's see how long you can keep up.

Let's see...

**EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES, I Didn't proofread this chapter**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4K 47
ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄„α΄€Ι΄ ʙᴇ α΄€ ɒᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀΙͺᴏᴜs .. α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺᴄᴇ Ιͺs Κα΄α΄œΚ€s ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
6.7K 283 23
Cause after the storm is where the flowers bloom !!
389K 16.1K 33
Book 3 They're back............
33.2K 1.4K 16
"all the opp hoes sad cause he got shot & i got rich." a story heavily inspired by my oneshots "chances" & "all i want" from hallunicating.