INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

03

656 34 5
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

Soon the time limit is reduced to 10 minutes after the prime minister died, people start freaking out more, Sangah squeezed my left arm in panic. Yes, everything is going exactly as I remember it. The events are unfolding the same as at the beginning of TWSA, But I can't help but feel something that isn't right. Hyeonseong Lee, one of the major supporting characters, has already appeared... But why hasn't he appeared yet? If I remember correctly, he should be making an appearance any minute now. "EEK!" A random passenger shrieked in terror.

"SOMEONE HAS BEEN MURDERED IN THE CABIN BEHIND US! AHH!" More people got agitated and started to push around.  Some people attempted to touch the door but something is blocking it. "HAHA, It's getting interesting for some cabins, while others haven't even started yet. Fine, I'll give you a little jolt to get the ball rolling. How about showing you what will happen if you don't do anything in the next five minutes?" The dokkaebi snapped his fingers and an afloat blue screen appeared in front of us, displaying a girl's school with students inside, every head of the students popped like a balloon, except for one as she strangle her classmate until she ran out of breath. The lone survivor of channel #BAY23515, Jihye Lee. 

The events I'm familiar with and those I didn't know were even part of the story were all happening at once. If only I could read TWSA again, I could know what to do, but... Damn it, I guess it was removed. But why? This series isn't even popular, so I doubt someone would've tried to illegally share it. Wait a minute, could the gift that the author gave me... No, it can't be. I shuttered in shock as my hunch is correct, it is the novel. I pressed the download button on the file and the novel started downloading. 'Did they send me their novel as a present? isn't this illegal sharing? or does it not matter since they're the author?' I rub my eyes in disbelief. Each of the TWSA survivors received a special attribute... And a skill that is linked to that attribute. It's just like a game. 'Open attribute window' soon a ding sound came and the same blue screen appear.

[ATTRIBUTES WINDOW CAN NOT BE OPENED]

What? what the hell is going on, I tried to do it again but the same notification popped up. If I can't access my attribute window, I won't be able to find out what my attribute and skills are. Oh well, I'll just read the attached file first. I returned to my cellular device and tapped on the file.

[YOUR ATTRIBUTE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. YOU CAN NOW READ AT A FASTER SPEED]

My eyes bulged out in shock as I saw the notification, all the things written in here were read by me at a faster rate "I see, so it was also sent to you?" I jolt in surprise as Alyona peeks behind me. "Oh, u-uh yeah? did you receive it too?" I asked her facing her now, "Yes, I received it as a gift after I read the last part of the story, I sent a congratulatory message in their email and they responded saying they had a gift to me. Which is this" She opened her phone to show me the same file. "That man is inside that cabin" She muttered to me while pointing towards a certain cabin. With that, I realized why I had felt so uneasy. The reason the events unfolding around me were different from what I remembered... 

Because the protagonist of TWSA'S prologue was actually in the subway cabin behind this one. Wait, then what happened to the people in 3807 in the story? "D-Dokja-ssi... Shouldn't we stop them?" I was pulled out of my reverie as Sangah spoke to me and pointed to a scenario unfolding behind us. "It would be too bothersome to meddle in some petty fights" I heard Alyona state to us. Her posture was laid back and her body is leaning by the pole behind her,  in her hand was a black dagger twirling expertly as she gazed lazily towards the white-haired teen hitting the old lady. "but I do not like what I see" She stood up and put her dagger in the holster beside her leg. 

Sangah will probably die except for those two, everyone in this cabin will die, including me. "No, I will not let it happen, we will change the course of the story, as long as we survived no one in my group of comrades will die, do you hear me?" I look back behind me and witnessed Alyona with a stern glare, the eyes that once held warmth were now gone, it seems as though the person I met on that very day was just her mask, A mask to wrap up her sadistic and cruel side, I feel so enthusiastic knowing this, why? I should be frightened, but no... I felt an invisible tug at my heart, quavering my excitement. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" The shout break my staring at Alyona and saw Mr.Han holding the boy's hand to stop it from hitting the old lady,  "YOU LITTLE BRAT! DIDN'T THEY TEACH YOU TO RESPECT YOUR ELDERS?!" He screamed once more to the enraged teenager.

Namwoon Kim was one of the earliest adopters to accept the world of TWSA. It was Namwoon Kim who drove a wedge into the crack and destroyed the sense of morality that had been binding society together. Everyone fell into madness and started abusing the old lady more, Others just stand and stare contemplating their moves. I suddenly recalled a line I read a long time ago 'Executioners pull the lever of the electric chair at the same time. They do so to conceal who killed the prisoner' It was as if I was reading that part of the novel. They were in a different world and I was just a spectator. All I could do was standby and watch. The nameless elderly woman became the first victim. If I carelessly meddle with the course of the story, there may be less of the original plot left for me to work with. But is it fair to stand by and watch her die? Just so I can live?

 "HUH?!" he yanked back his hands as he glared at Mr. Han "What the hell old man? do you wanna die too?" He asked once more as he turned to him his fiendish stare "W-what?" Mr. Han was shocked at this "Can't you see what's going on here? Over there. Don't you see that? " He pointed at a video playing. on the blue floating screen with people killing each other not only here but around the country too.

"Don't you get it? the army isn't going to save us. And someone has to die... We have to pick the ones who will die. I know exactly what you're thinking. You think we're above all that. How can we kill others just to survive like we're some animals? Normally, I would agree with you. But what about the situation we're in now? We have no choice. It's kill or be killed, Who can blame us when our own lives are on the line? Think wisely. The world we knew just ended, and in this new world we have new rules to follow" I gulped even though how much I hate this character, he is correct. Alyona stepped in and stared at the boy, "So, you're telling me we have to kill each other to survive? I wasn't informed that we need to specifically kill humans, I thought any living organism can be used?.." Namwoon stared at her momentarily and snarl at her. This caused Alyona to smirk and giggle. "Such a naive boy, you think you'd be a teenager forever do you?" She chuckled menacingly, her eyes full of mockery towards the boy. 

She kept the kid from his side snuggled in her stomach so he wouldn't witness the gore happening. "What the hell are you talking about?" He snarled once more at Alyona. He soon ignored the woman beside me and started kicking the older woman once more, the others joining in. "They're going to kill her!?" Sangah made an attempt to rescue the old woman but Alyona halt her movements, "If you meddle with them, you're the one who's gonna end up dead, don't be so rushed" She was too calm about this, I know that she sees this coming but her calmness says a lot. It's as if she's talking and acting out of experience "In a situation like this you should think before making a rush action that could potentially put yourself in danger" Her grip on Sangah was tight and bruising. I put my hand on top of her and caressed it, Signaling her that she was hurting the other lady, She glanced at me and sighed while letting go of Sangah and taking a step back.

"I know but-" Sangah tried to reason but the look on Alyona's eyes is stern, "stay here, Sangah, just this once, I won't bother you again." Alyona looked at me and nodded, "Just don't kill the boy, he's mine, I need him for future purposes" She said to me and cradled the boy to her chest whimpering in horror seeing all this gore. "I'll see what I can do" I just simply muttered, I can't promise that I'll save him, I hate that character. I closed my eyes and readied my stance to interfere. It's too early to interfere yet. This wasn't part of my plan. "...Dokja?" Sangah asked in hesitance on my next course of action. "he'll be alright he has a plan" Sangah sighed hearing that word. 

The reason I didn't interfere sooner wasn't that I'm scared of Namwoon and the others nor do I condone their savage ways. I'm just waiting for the right moment to strike. and that moment is...

 BAAAAANG

A loud bang echoed around the compartments we are in, and as soon as the bang erupted I dashed towards the group, knocking Kim Namwoon "ARGH! WHAT THE HELL?!" The boy shouted and groaned at the same time because of the impact. It may have seemed like I have pushed Kim Namwoon to save the old lady but that wasn't the only thing I had been aiming for. 

 ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW 

I cradled the poor kid towards me and covered his eyes and ears, I conveyed the box of insects towards Dokja earlier before he dashed towards them, "Darling? You can crush the bug now, while we still have time" I smiled at him and spoke with a gentle voice towards him and smashed the bug in my hand, he does the same and wipe his hand on the towel I gave him. "You should do the same Sangah-ssi" She glanced at me and did the same, squeezing the bug in her pale hands. I passed the towel to her too after she squeezed the bug and smiled warmly to ease her nerves. She muttered a small thanks and smiled at me too, then she passed me back my towel. Soon things began to escalate after Dokja elaborated the task in more understandable words for the others and proceed to throw the box of crickets towards the soldier, He crushed one insect and watched the other fight for the last two. Some people started impairing each other just to get their hands-on the crickets. 

Currently, Dokja and Namwoon are battling with each other after Dokja passed the offer of work ing together with him. Don't let him die, We still need him for future purposes. Remember? I inwardly told Dokja through telepathy using the mind stone's power. A shocked look momentarily obscured his facade as he glance back at me, I didn't bother looking back at him, I just adjusted Gilyeong's position on my lap. 'Understood' He thought back to me. Soon Namwoon Kim tautened a knife, he swung it towards the direction of Dokja, In an attempt to hit his heart, but the latter manage to dodge it and was hit on the shoulder instead. It looks like he's using one of his skills. Like he can read his every move. 

This peak my interest in him as he puts on a calm facade towards the raging teenager. Dokja raises his hands with the grasshopper and asked the boy about insect eggs. I just listen to them comforting Gilyeong until I heard Namwoon's distressed words, "That's enough" I interfered, Both men look at me, and I put down Gilyeong beside Sangah as I approached them, "Kim Namwoon, Do you want to die?" I asked him as I drew out my black dagger, "HUH!?" He asked returning to his fighting stance "WHY?! YOU WANT TO FIGHT TOO?!" He swung the knife my way but I just elude all attempts of aggression towards me, I put my dagger back into its holster and put both my hands in the coat satchel while evading him, "Oh, so you are good at fighting too?!" Soon more time is squandered just by him doing that. Dokja has a look of shock and amazement as he saw me eluding all attack, It was like he sees me dancing in the most beautiful and enticing rhythm. 

"Why can't I hit you?" I grabbed him by the neck in a chokehold after I dodged one of his attacks, His feet are dangling in the air. His movement came to a halt by the sudden grip on his neck "I asked you, do you wanna die?" I asked once more and gaze back at the timer to see only a minute left now, he became more agitated as time ticked "Let me go, woman, I don't wanna die, please I don't wanna die" He wailed as tears brimmed his eyes, soon a sadistic smile made its way on my face, my eyes squinted mockingly towards him as I gripped his neck tighter, forcing no air to enter his lungs. I licked my lips as I saw the despair in his eyes.

(A/N: Damn! Bitch be turning into Hisoka eh? LOL)

"Well then, pledge your loyalty to me, little boy, shall I give you another chance of living as my servant" The tears started to prickle in his face like a river as he repeatedly profess his loyalty to me "PLEASE I BEG OF YOU! MY LOYALTY IS YOURS JUST DON'T LET ME DIE!-" A blood soon spurted in my face as his limp body fell, the timer going out, Everyone's shocked face and scared demeanor excited me, "I-I thought you want him to live?" The soldier asked in a meek voice, "I was enjoying my moment in his despair, I didn't notice the time, but no problem I'll just bring him back" I shrugged my shoulders and let go of the ruff in his uniform.

I used the time stone to restore him, to resurrect his old state. "What?! I thought I'm dead?" He looks up at me, I licked my lips tasting his blood on my lips, and I smirked down at him. "If you ever think of betraying me? I will embezzle your soul and give you punishment more ominous than death, now come here and don't do anything foolish" He stayed frozen on the floor kneeling, he knew he died as he felt his head detonate, but as fast as his head exploded was just as fast as his normal state come back. He stood up and followed me towards the other survivors.

[Few Constellation are wary of your existence]

[Few Constellations are suspicious of you]

Ah, what a drag. These stupid stars are just annoying. The last time I'm only reading about them now things is altered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 6.9K 27
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
213K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
155K 4.6K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...