TaaRey FF - Aurora!

Por Asha_PercAbeth

The story starts from the exact moment of Rey confessing the truth of break up in front of everyone, when he'... Mais

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
New Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Few Questions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76

Chapter 69

524 50 18
Por Asha_PercAbeth

Accommodations provided to SDC participants was a huge building surrounded with a big yard space. While front yard was filled with greenery, backyard was groomed to be an empty space. Also, there was a small stage setup outside for the residents to practice for the performances.

After an intense dance practice, gang glided into the open air at back yard. Several other teams were occupied the space. Few did running around the ground warming-up, few stood chitchatting and few others laughed together. Vicky and Nil caught the laughing gang remembering their own friends Amar and Bharath. Probably they would have been doing the same if they had been with them. Unfortunately, they weren’t here. And the more they caught boy buddies ganging up, they missed their two friends even more.

Loud cheers grabbed the gang’s attention only to see an interesting basket ball match going on in the enormous space. People were scattered around the group as the head boy of one team focused to put the ball in the basket. It was quite engrossing to watch as the series of opposite teammates blocked him. Gang moved involuntarily to watch the match. Swayam frowned instantly seeing the head boy. He was the same person who was flirting with Sharon in the morning and his insides turned all jelly. He was having hard time to see all the hooting for him as he skipped his opponents like a breeze. Even his own teammates were cheering up for some unknown player, though not so unknown for Swayam. Especially, girls of the gang giggled and ogled him over more than they watched the match. His teeth churned as he caught Sharon’s unblinking attention on him. For heaven sake! She had broken up with him and he was still behaving like a scathed puppy. Loud screams went high as the head boy scored a goal. Match was won and his team players pulled the head boy onto their shoulders appreciating his play. All the accolades of his winning just took a backseat as he caught Sharon gazing up to him amidst of the people. Sharon blinked as she saw him watching her. He smiled by pulling himself down from the bounce of people and traded towards her. “Zain...” someone called from behind. But he didn’t look back. His gaze was focused straight.
Gang’s until then smiley face started replacing with curious glance as Zain made his way to Sharon. Vicky and Nil exchanged doubtful looks. Neha, Simmi and Rinni gazed at each other with confused looks. Kriya and Surbhi watched Zain’s actions without fluttering a brow. Rey gawked between Zain, Sharon, Swayam; ultimately his eyes landing on Zain. Sharon slightly turned to see Swayam’s reaction and shuddered to the core as she caught him standing stiff.

“Hi” Zain’s eyes were only on Sharon. He didn’t notice all her friends watching him. Or if he watched, he didn’t even care to acknowledge them. She smiled mildly being aware of the prying eyes on them. “I didn’t expect to see you here.” He winked. Sharon failed to respond anything for it. It was something else the time before they met. She thought she could play along a little to gain a reaction from Swayam. But now when Zain openly flirted with her in front of everyone, it unnerved her.
“Ooooo….” Zain’s teammates cooed as they noticed him talking to a girl. Zain blushed. “Zainiiii…” they made some endearing sounds embarrassing Sharon as the whole situation was taking a wrong direction. Rey’s eyes followed Swayam whose face was etched with pain and fury at a time. He could understand that burning feeling. He could literally relate to the emotions that were wrecking Swayam as he himself had gone through that kind of jealousy. If not the people being Taani’s friends seeing whom he had felt jealous, he would have burned the world alive by now. And seeing the similar emotion feeding Swayam just disgruntled him. And he was more than surprised to see Sharon behaving so naïve. She was purposefully giving into it just to hurt Swayam.

“By the way, you look beautiful…” Zain complimented Sharon. Everyone’s head snapped at him and Sharon, slowly turning back to Swayam. “Thank you” Sharon smiled but she was scared to even look at Swayam. Probably he would have been giving her and Zain a death glare. But she didn’t turn her head. She was too angry to notice her atrocities. “Well… just not thanks… I want something else from you” He teased her. Sharon’s fear went top-notch, hoping he didn’t utter any stupid things. She herself couldn’t believe that she wasn’t shooing him away. It wasn’t because she liked him being all over her though she was impressed by the kind of attention she was getting. Instead, she was kind of tongue-tied at the sudden happening. She couldn’t open her mouth and tackle him saying she had a boyfriend. Because she had none as she’s broke up with Swayam.

Swayam lost his last resilience at her silence. Hence, he walked away before he could listen her accepting to whatever he needed. Vicky and Nil followed him as Rey signaled them to go on his behind.

“Sharon… We are getting late…” Surbhi came to the aid, showering an innocent smile at Zain. “Oh… I’m sorry for holding you guys up…” He apologized. “But I have an invitation for you, Sharon” He turned to her. “Tomorrow night we are throwing a party for all the people here… I want you to come too” He gave her his handsome smile. “Ooo…” Sharon stumbled. “You can bring all your friends along too… What say guys?” He then turned to the girls. “Sure…” Simmi committed before anyone could oblige it. All others glared her, including Sharon. “Wow… On point! I like you…” Zain blinked at Simmi. She flushed in shyness. “See you then… Bye Sharon” He waved, walking back into his group of buddies. As he joined his group, there was loud cheers and pat on his back from his fellow mates which went noticed by Rey.

“You… kyun agreed, Simmi?” Neha blasted on her. “Exactly…” Kriya supported. “Hume pata bi nahi hai wo banda kaun hai…” Surbhi warned. “Hume pata nahi hai… But Sharon ka toh pata haina…” Simmi defended her actions. “Toh mujhe bolne deti, Simmi…” Sharon was against her acceptance too. She didn’t intend to go the party or fulfill anything Zain asked for. She had come to Kashmir for a purpose and she didn’t want to have any distractions from it. “Are... kya hai, Sharon… Bas ek party hi hai…” Simmi held her hands. “Please, Sharon… Please…” she begged. “Okay… Agar sab aayenge toh mein bi aaungi…” Sharon declared. “Sab ayenge toh hi…” She stressed. “Ab tum log sun liya na… Hum jaayenge” Simmi ordered to other girls as if they listened or took her orders. Girls argued among them as Sharon had two minds about everything. She wanted to be alone.

As Sharon turned to leave, she caught Rey watching her with a disappointed look. He didn’t go behind Swayam because he taught Sharon needed him, as some stranger was lurking in her space. But to his shock, she simply obeyed everything the guy asked for. And that made Rey really dishearten. He shrugged and retreated leaving her on her own.

******

Taani was very excited for the day as she would leave for Kashmir tonight. Her mood was on full swing. She smiled happily as she passed the corridors of the college remembering many memories of her with Rey related to the place. It was already three days, he had gone. Due to network issues, they could neither connect on phone nor even face time. And she missed him, literally. Her smile faded as she encountered a scene in front of her.

“Apna muh kabhi deka hai kya?” a random student argued with Bharath. “Saale… Mujhe gaali dega tu” Bharath was about to punch him but only to be stopped by Amar. “chodna Amar… Isko aaj uska nani ka yaad diladunga” Bharath tried to get rid of Amar’s hold on him. But he held tight. “Tu kya karega mujhe… Pehle tujhe sharam hona chahiye… Tum aur tumhara ye lukanat dost ko dance team se bahar nikala gaya hai...” The random guy laughed. “Hey…” Now Amar moved into his face, leaving bharath to fall on his foot. “Abe ungli neeche kar, takla… Teek se bolna tak nahi aata… Aur ayi ho badi ungli dikane ke liye…  Jao… jaake waha kone mein bait ke roao…” the guy laughed on him, along with many others. Amar’s face exhausted as people around the corridor laughed on them. Bharath’s face went in shame as the guy had trigged the weakest moment of their life.

Taani felt really dejected seeing people mocking them for all the pain they were going through. She had observed both of them being very distant from everything in these past three days. She felt bad for them. They were Rey’s friends. Irrespective of their behavior with her in the past, she had a soft corner for them. Mainly because they were Rey’s family which in turn made them as her family as well! She bounced on her heels to smack the pride of the random guy’s face. But only to freeze as Amar punched the guy’s nose. 

“Ye talala…Pulch bi de sakla hai...” Amar felt so good to finally stand up for himself and his friend. Enough of people mocking them for all the wrong reasons! He didn’t deserve it. Neither Bharath did. He wouldn’t let people walk away on him speaking all the bullshit on his face. Bharath couldn’t believe his eyes. “aa gaya na swaad…” Bharath pounced on Amar’s back being so proud at him for punching the guy on his behalf as he answered back to the guy.

Amar and Bharath caught Taani watching them. Bharath dislodged from Amar’s back gazing at each other and then at Taani. They were tensed to see her witnessing all that drama. But when she smiled widely at them, they couldn’t help but chuckle furiously. She was glad that Amar and bharath took that one step for their self-righteousness. It was so needed in this cruel world. She could see herself in them when they were being ragged by a bunch of students. But she had learnt from her lessons. And it was refreshing to see many following their heart instead of giving into the bullying of some chicken heads. And in that instant, an unspoken connection was formed between the three which wasn’t bound by any other mutual relationships but only the pure empathy. No one was required to rescue one another. We ourselves can stand against anyone if we dare to. But… only the thing we required is the constant support and love from behind to give that one push by our loved ones. And that was established between those three. Taani couldn’t possibly let these two suffer here. She had to do something. For them! For Rey! And she had a perfect idea though it would cost last minute changes. But she was sure that her boss wouldn’t deny her. He treated her as a family and she had this chance to make it happen.

******

A new day had already started. Wahi and Rithwik got busy in arranging and organizing all the things for the team properly. Rehearsals were going on for the team D3 in one of the RH hall. Today will be final day for the practice since elimination rounds will begin from the next day, concluding two teams to meet in the finale. The dance routine was badass but the gang wasn’t concentrating their fullest. Everyone was disturbed and depressed. It took whole night of togetherness to cheer Swayam from his sullen mood. He was so angry that he was about to hit a glass but only to be stopped by Rey’s sudden appearance. Swayam had cried in his arms for hours, finally falling asleep. Thankfully, his mood was better in the morning. Sharon looked unaffected by everything which made Rey to barely bury his anger at her. She tried to speak to him but he had dislodged with excuses. He was very angry at her and if incase he spoke now, he would hurt definitely hurt her. He needed space to deal with all the trauma. Amidst of everything, not listening from Taani for past three days made him go mad. She had promised him that she would come to Kashmir by next two days. But it was fourth day already and there wasn’t any ping from her. Even Wahi and Rithwik had come to him whether she contacted him. The network in Kashmir was really fucked up. He could understand why families here always had forlorn lives. Though the place is beautiful and mesmerizing, the danger always lurked. They were fortunate enough to have all the facilities at the place they resided, but to see many families having no technology, no electricity… Not even a damn phone broke his heart. People here really had a hard life.

“I need a break guys…” Rey wandered off into the sun as team paused their practice. Others looked at each other, resting for a while. There was nothing much to talk in the situation they were in. Even Vicky and Nil were silent. They had become so quite.

******

The sun was lighter outside unlike the harsher rays back in Mumbai. The place was again filled with the buzz of people. Among which Rey even caught Zain and his team huddled in a place. But something surprised him. Zain was standing with a girl, his hand across her waist. Something felt wrong to him. By looks, it appeared as if they were… He followed them little closer to clarify his doubts. If the girl woul be somehow related to Zain… Then what was he even playing at with Sharon, though it wasn’t like Sharon would ever fall for this dickhead. Before, he moved an inch, a hand clasped him. He turned on instant bewilderment to see the person who dared to touch him. As he saw Taani giggling at him in her tiny figure, everything washed away. He just pulled her shoulders, embracing her into a tight hug. He smiled like crazy as he cocooned his head in the crook of her neck. It felt as if the world was back again on track. It wasn’t anything but her. His world was her. And he loved that world beyond vile of death.

After a moment of cuddling, Rey pulled out of the hug little too harshly. Taani stood perplexed. “Tum do din pehle aane wali ti…” He questioned her, furiously. All that anger was out of love of not seeing her for nearly four days. “Haaa.” He didn’t even let Taani answer. “Aur toh aur… yah ape ye network ne mera jeena haram kardiya hai… You know… It’s been four days…damn it… I haven’t heard from you… Mera haal bi pata hai tumhe?” He huffed, finally letting his emotions out in front of her. “Sorry...” she mumbled, even though she wasn’t at fault. But she understood him. Because she felt exactly the same and no amount of justification could alter their feelings. Even she was hyper but someone in the relationship had to maintain the stability before both lose the patience even out of care. Actually, there was a last minute changes in the plan and hence the travelling was delayed. But she was finally so pleased to meet him.

Her sorry just eased his turmoil. He knew that it wasn’t her mistake. But he became impassive as always. Never mind. He pulled her again into his embrace.

Someone from the behind watched them curiously. The things were turning out exciting in its own terms.

******

“Rey… Jaldi aao… apkeliye bahut bada surprise hai” Taani dragged Rey into the RH where he was practicing before minutes.
“Per…” Rey’s words died in his mouth as he looked up. His friends were chuckling through happy tears. And Rey just held his breathe in exhilarating shock. Harshad, Hina and Zoya were present in the place too. But his eyes were fixed on someone who grinned at him with the same mischief.

******

Author's Note:

Hello beautiful readers,

Firstly, thank you so much for all the concern at my absence. Nothing happened to me. I'm completely alright. But I was really stuck up with some work. Even now, I'm quite busy. But trust me... Today morning I saw all the comments n guess what? Again I wrote the chapter sitting in my office..  and I don't know how to feel about that🤣🤣🤣 But there you go. Hope you all enjoyed the little update. I promise next update will be longer. Dhamakedar. N most romantic one. This trip is going to bring the worst n best of the all. So buckle up and be ready to enjoy the rollacaster.

Also, I'm very sorry for giving late updates. I have so much work in my plate n I'm struggling to balance it. But will sure continue this story with the same excitement. And I'll try to update as early as possible.

Lastly, Happy Holi to all the beautiful people. Enjoy.

Love - Asha❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

16.5K 542 24
This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the story starts when kriya came back to India...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...
12.2K 427 28
D one quixotic plan of Rey have changed d life of 2 individuals to the extreme. Rey is heart-broken with d exit of Taani from d college n also from h...
6.1K 236 6
Well, this is something new, I guess😜 This Five shot story of TaaRey! So I'm not gonna give you any kind of hint of the story. You should go and rea...