Queen of His THIRST

By MyraKapoor

Jake Cooper is a rich, handsome man but an asshole. He treats women like his quests and never fails to satisf... More

Introduction
1💋
2
3
5💋💋💋
6
7
8
9
10💋💋
11
12
13
14💋
15
16
17
18
19
20
21💋💋
22
23
24
25
26💋
27💋
28
29
30
31😲😲
32💔💔
33
34😵😵😵
35😚💋

4

1K 28 1
By MyraKapoor

A little steamy content at the end of this chapter!!!! Read it quick coz for the next one, you might have close your😵.... (That's for me to know and you to dot dot dot!)

.

.

.

The flight was delayed by an hour. Therefore, by the time they all reached the hotel, everyone was exhausted. Jake followed the hotel staff carrying his things into his room. He thanked him and gave him $100 tip.

The exhaustion had taken over him a lot more than he could have imagined. So he went to the washroom and turned on the faucet of hot water. Taking all his clothes off, he hopped into the shower, letting the hot water wash away all his stress and exhaustion.

On the other hand, Briana was sitting in her room, drinking the first thing she found in the hotel mini fridge. She was pissed! Damn pissed!! Jake had insulted her in front of everyone but not even once did he bother to approach her and apologize. Forget about apologizing, he acted as if everything was normal!

Didn't it affect him? Does his conscience call him out?

Of course, why would he even think about all that! Having worked with him so long Briana was convinced that he hardly cared about anyone but him. She knew he was a serious man and all but what's the harm in being friendly? No one's gonna bite you or something!

At least learn to apologize!

However, she didn't want to think about him and get wasted like that! So she did the only thing a sane person would do.

Crashed the bed!

~~~

The next morning, everyone, including the owner of the New York hotel chain were present for the meeting. Jake had to deliver his best presentation in order to bang the deal with them. After an hour of explaining and presenting his ideas, he finally made it!

The deal was signed and they all decided to celebrate it together. Jake, along with his employees and others booked the nearest club. It was a small success party as many more were to come after it.

It was almost 5 in the evening and Jake was getting ready in his suite. He wore a beige shirt with black trousers and a black blazer to go with it. His hair was neatly combed back, making him look drool worthy. He smirked at his image in the mirror as today he was completely free.

No doubt he was planning for another one of his quests!

After all, he had never tried anything from New York!

Within minutes, he was down his employees who were all dressed and ready to leave. They were about to exit the hotel when Ricky interrupted.

"Wait! Where's Briana?", he looked around the lobby.

"Oh man! Don't tell me she's late again!", Jake made a foul face.

"I'll go and check", Ricky suggested.

"We don't have time for late comers. My guests would have arrived till now so I guess, we should all make our way out. Briana can come later!", he said and turned around to leave.

"Sure, Sir. Why don't you all proceed and I'll bring her along?", Ricky suggested and everyone seem to agree, but Jake. He didn't care as the deal that he came here for was done. Nothing else mattered to him more than his work.

It took them half an hour to reach the Club. The club was designed in a way that gave it the appearance of a ragged dungeon. The building was all black, with a hint of colored lights falling out on the floor. The music was so loud that the beats could be heard outside, too.

As soon as the bouncer opened the door, a wave of bass filled music along with faint smell of vodka and beer hit his nostrils. Surely, the place justified its dungeon like appearance. He went inside and looked for some familiar faces and soon found them sitting in a private area.

He waved over to them and started pushing through the web of the sweaty bodies to make way for himself. Others followed suit.

He greeted all of them and settled in. Soon after, he saw Ricky waving over to them. He gestured him to come over and got back to his chatting and drinks. It was only when Ricky stepped aside, his eyes caught a lady walking behind him.

Holly shit!!!

Was that Briana????

Jake couldn't believe his eyes! He hadn't seen her look like that at all.

Briana wore a golden colored dress which stopped right below her hips. The way she walked gave way to whatever was underneath her dress. She had her hair sleeked back into a high pony tail which trailed behind her in a perfect unison.

What shocked him the most was her hand interlocked with Ricky. Didn't know the two of them were a thing! Ricky pulled her forward, making way for them to enter the secluded area reserved for them. Jake's eyes shifted to the others around him and he surely knew, she had their attention. He chuckled knowing the kind of effect she had on the people around them.

Everyone came forward and complimented her for her looks. Some even said they weren't able to recognize her as she had changed 180 degrees from day to night. Briana blushed but soon got distracted by the conversation as they ordered their drinks.

After an hour, Jake felt a bit tipsy and free, ultimately, started making his way to the dance floor. People around were more than surprised to see this side of their boss as Jake hardly made an effort to dance or entertain himself. Feeling tipsy, many more joined him in as the music changed to an upbeat. He swayed his hips to the beats of the music with one hand holding his whisky while the other pumped up in the air.

Soon enough, some girls started swirling around him to get his attention and started dancing with him. Most of them wore dressed which tempted him to take them there and then. Ladies moved around him with the dresses shorted than their bodies while boobs spilled out of their blouses.

While Jake was busy dancing with different girls, someone walked past him whose scent lured him to them. By the time he turned around to see who it was, the person had already disappeared in the masses. He looked around and moved aside a little to see who it was.

However, to no avail.

"Must be tripping...", he mumbled to himself and got back to the girl pressing her body up to him while he grabbed her hips and squeezed them.

The upbeat music ended and the music changed to the Wolf Song by Lee Band. As if on que, the same perfume hit his nostrils and this time, he grabbed the person's hand. Without warning, he pulled her towards him, making her back crash into his chest.

"Excuse me?", the girl turned around to look at him.

The moment he saw her, he got intoxicated by the beautiful eyes that stared back at him. Her lips looked plump, inviting him as she pouted. She was saying something but he couldn't process it. The whisky had started showing its effects and together with this girl's presence, they were doing wonders to him.

"Hello?? Are you even listening??", she waved her hand in front of his face, snapping him back to the reality.

"I could have said yes but you got me intoxicated girl", he smirked at her.

"Huh? What??? What do you mean???", she looked quizzed.

"Wanna dance with me?", he asked ignoring her questions.

The change of the topic caught her off guard. She wasn't exactly expecting that.

"You do?", she arched her brows while her lips curved into an 'o'.

"More than anything else!", he said seductively, eyeing her head to toe. He leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ears, "But not here."

"Huh...?", she asked.

"Somewhere... private where no one can disturb us"

******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 78.1K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
101K 2.6K 33
After the disappearance of Laura , Massimo is all shattered . But little does he know that his karma is going to turn the tables when he meets the m...
6.3K 183 38
Three years ago Gemma started working for Richardson Worldwide. For the first twelve months, she worked hard until her boss, Larry Richardson, starte...
147K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...