William Afton x Reader // Nei...

By mrsmidas

‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 25

13K 295 1.3K
By mrsmidas

Mentions of blood and violence

——

"We need to talk."

You shake your head, tears welling in yours eyes. "William- please- I'll just go home."

But William's grip got tighter.

"What did I tell you-." William was cut off when a punch was thrown at his face.

You stared at him, holding your fist up. "I-I'm sorry!" You cried.

He brought a hand up, feeling the blood run down his nose.

He let go of you, Michael pushed him away from you.

"Get the fuck away from her, you lunatic. What's wrong with you!?" Michael screamed.

William didn't fight back much, he just got up, trying to run over to you, but Michael held him back.

"Y/N-! Don't leave me..!" He started crying.

What the hell was up with him?

You shook his head, "I- Michael.."

"Leave!" Michael shouted, holding his dad back still.

You turned, running from the two men and out the house. You quickly run into your own home, shutting and locking the door before you rush back into your room.

You wanted to try and make it seem as though you'd never left in case your mom woke up again.

Almost immediately you hear your phone going off, ringing. You grabbed it as you sat on your bed, curling up.

William💜
Come back

We need to talk

I love you

Please

I can't lose another one

Please

Y/N

Y/N get over here now

You're making this more difficult than it has to be

You read the texts, shaking your head in fear.

You
We can talk on text, you're freaking me out.

William
I'm freaking you out!? You're scaring me!

Get over here.

Now.

You ignored the text, shaking your head to yourself. Your phone started going off again, you didn't look at the texts. Then he started calling you, you declined. Then again, and again. Until you put him on mute.

You stayed in bed, under your covers. Your mom then walked in, causing you to jump. She looked at you confused.

"Are you ok, hun? Another nightmare?" She asked.

"O-Oh.. yeah.." you say, scratching at your arm nervously.

She nodded, "I'm gonna make some breakfast.. ok hun?"

You nod.

She left, shutting the door.

You curled up in bed, staying quiet.

——

A few hours go by, you're still shaken up from what had happened. Your mom is under the assumption that you were still recovering from your nightmare. You don't have them often so she thought this one really messed you up. Little did she know, you were scared for your life.

Then it hit you, Michael is still over there. Oh god, is he ok-

"Y/N, dear.. you haven't eaten your dinner." Your mom says.

You dad pokes at your plate. "Eat." He said.

You looked at them, forcing a smile. "Oh yeah, sorry. I was just.. thinking." You say.

You poked at your food with your fork.

It was your favorite. So it'd be weird if you didn't eat it. But you couldn't.

"I'll be back, I have to.. use the bathroom." You say.

Your parents sigh, but allow you to go.

You head to the bathroom, grabbing your phone and opening up the 99+ missed calls and messages from William.

You tapped on one message in particular.

"Y/N.. y/n baby I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry. I need you. I need to talk to you! Please.. I'm gonna.. god I'm gonna.. I need you.."

He was panting into the phone, choking on his words. He had been crying.

You couldn't help it but feel concern wash over you.

You leave, grabbing your jacket and slipping it on before you get your shoes. You run downstairs, about to leave until-

"Where are you going!?" Your mom roared.

You roll your eyes, "to Williams!"

"Are you serious!?" Your mom stood up and went to walk over to you.

But you opened the door, "I gotta talk to Michael!" You lied slightly.

"Y/N, please!" She cried.

You didn't listen, you made your way to next door.

Knocking on the door, terrified. But you still brought yourself here. The door creaked open slowly and you gulp, but then you see Michael.

He shook his head in disbelief. "What are you doing here?" He whisper yelled.

You push past him, walking into the house. Michael shook his head, grabbing your arm.

"Y/N, please. Get out of here-"

William walked through the door. He spotted you immediately. He huffed, walking over to you. He grabbed you by your shirt, pulling you close.

"Didn't I say we need to talk!?" He shouted.

You cried, regretting everything.

"William! Yes! W-We can talk- you're scaring me!" You cry out.

Michael ran over, trying to push him away from you. But you watched as Michael fell the ground, getting hit down by Williams strong fist.

You scream, you hated whatever in your mind possessed you to come over here. You're petrified. You shake your head, sobbing.

He grabbed you, putting you over his shoulder. You screech, pounding on his chest, wiggling, screaming. You tell him to put you down. But to no avail.

He threw you onto his bed and shut the door, you get up to run out but he quickly pinned you down.

You sob, choking out. "William! Please! What's wrong!?" You yell.

He put a hand around your throat, pressing his forehead against yours and looking you in the eyes.

He growled, "you're fucking Michael, aren't you?"

You froze.

"Are you fucking Michael?" He asked, his grip on your throat tightening.

Is this what all this is for?

Because you're close with Michael?

Or maybe he doesn't know how to deal with the guilt of killing children.

Or maybe his blood lust is only stronger.

Who knew what suddenly started going through his mind.

You shake your head, spitting at him. "Fuck you!" You screamed. "What's your deal!?"

He looked at you, a toothy, evil grin appeared on his face and he snickered. He scoffed.

"I've had a bad week at work." He said.

You stare at him, crazy. "that doesn't give you the right to treat me like this!" You say.

He let go of your throat and pulled out a knife from his pocket.

The same knife from the other night.

Same knife from your dream.

You shut up, staring at him.

He looked down at your thigh, smirking to himself. He sliced the skin on it, slashing your pants.

You scream, "fuck!"

He did it again, you squirm.

And again, you cry.

And again, until he was finished.

You couldn't push him off of you, your hands were stuck under his knees as he pinned you against the bed.

You cried in pain.

"William! Fuck you!"

He laughed, shaking his head as he slid your pants off. He wiped the blood from your skin with his hand before licking it off. He hummed in content.

"Look, now you're mine forever!" He said, laughing crazily.

On your skin was a  "W" and an "A" slashed out.

You cried, "you're crazy!"

"But you love me.." he said, tilting his head.

And you did. Somehow. You still looked at him with admiration. Even as he sliced up your skin.

You grunt, feeling the cold liquid run down your leg. You writhed around, getting your blood on the bed.

"You're mine.." he said.

He got up, jumping off the bed.

You clutch your thigh in pain, crying.

"Only mine.."

He looked at you over his shoulder as he walked through the door.

"You should have never said you love me, dear." He laughed, "Now I can't let you leave.. I can't let you leave.. like.. like Clara."

William got up, walking over to the door and opening it. "You're mine. And always will be." He muttered before leaving, locking the door.

You get up, weakly. Trying to open the door. You pounded on it. The door had a lock that could only be undone with a key on both sides.

And a key you, did not have.

"William...!" You croaked.

Your leg bleeding.

"Michael..."

Your stomach churning.

"Mom.."

But nothing.

Nothing but silence washed over you.

Why didn't you listen?

This is what you get.

What you deserve.

For loving William Afton.

——

The end. <3

Thank you so much for reading this. Y'all really make me so happy reading the comments and everything. Sorry if the ending was disappointing or if you didn't enjoy it. Rate the story for me why don't you. <3

I will be sure to post still on my one shots so stay tuned on that.

Again, thank you and I love y'all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 729 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
66.5K 2.1K 21
*Gender Neutral Serial Designation N Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Utopia; (n.) an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect...
7.9K 135 21
~ About The Book ~ Y/n Emily is a 15 year old girl and the eldest daughter of Henry Emily. She's grown up in Hurricane Utah her entire life so she kn...
434K 12.1K 61
-> Art was made by @HammyChu122! Their instagram is @steamed_hamm!! You are a new kid that just came from California. Sorry I put this in a female p...