Captain's Cause

By mcuislife01

This is a Sequel to Hydra's Hope and a prequel to Winter's Widow. The love of your life Bucky Barnes has been... More

Chapter 1- He's Gone
Chapter 2- If You're Reading This
Chapter 3- What Are You Doing Tonight
Chapter 4- Happy Birthday
Chapter 5- Two's Company, Three...
Chapter 6- It's A Start
Chapter 7- Numb
Chapter 8- Thank God For Thunder Dome
Chapter 9- Gift That Keeps On Giving
Chapter 10- Our First Christmas
Chapter 11- Anniversary
Chapter 12- Nightmares
Chapter 13- Life As Normal
Chapter 15- Beginning Of The End
Chapter 16- The Break Up
Chapter 17- Reconciliation
Chapter 18- Christmas
Chapter 19- Try Again
Chapter 20- Honor The Life You Planned
Chapter 21- My Cause

Chapter 14- A National Treasure

942 31 12
By mcuislife01

Y/N- oh come on!! Stevie it's your birthday!

Steve- yeah but I'd much rather spend it with you.. at home.. in bed.. *He kisses you and tickles your side.. you chuckle and pull away but Steve chases your lips with his*

Y/N- ha! Steve stop! *He holds you tight and moves his hands towards your ass* you're a National Treasure, you deserve to be celebrated! Okay look if you let me take you out and shower you with affection *Steve groans and acts dramatic.. you laugh and slap his ass* THEN I will let you bring me back here and we will stay in for the night and get a little crazy.. huh? Do we have a deal??

*Steve looks at you and narrows his eyes*

Steve- fine but I get to do whatever I want tonight.. *You bite your lip and Steve smirks.. he looks at your lips* you know what that does to me.. *You smile and kiss him*

Y/N- you got a deal!

*Steve smiles and gets out of bed.. he slowly dresses and gets ready to leave.. you laugh and hurry him along.*

Y/N- come on Grandpa..

*Steve tickles you and chases you out the door*

Steve- so where are we going??

Y/N- you'll see.. *You smile and pull him along*

*You walk up to an art gallery.. You start to walk up the steps when Steve pulls you into his arms and smiles down at you*

Steve- is this what I think it is??

*You nod*

Y/N- Van Gogh, Monet, Da Vinci... special exhibits dedicated to all 3.. *Steve smiles* and we have the whole Gallery to ourselves for the next 3 hours..

*Steve kisses you and you pull him along with you*

Y/N- come on..

*You walk through the Gallery and Steve points out all his favorite paintings.. he shows you Monet's Women with a Parasol and Van Gogh's Starry Night.. Da Vinci's Last Supper.. Steve is mesmerized and takes in all that he can.. he sits in front of the Starry Night painting and watches as you walk around and look at each painting.. he observes the way your eyes squint when you lean in close.. the way you cross your arms as you take in the whole painting.. how your eyes light up at the colors... he smiles and catches your arm as you walk by.. he pulls you into his lap*

Steve- this is amazing y/n... thank you. *He kisses you and you rub his shoulders*

Y/N- well yours days not over yet.. you ready to go?

*Steve hums and kisses you again.. he stands you up and he follows you out*

Steve- How did you arrange this?!

*You blush*

Y/N- I may or may not of used your name and cred to make this happen.. *Steve laughs and holds you*

Steve- Well thank you... *He leans his forehead against yours*

Y/N- alright.. let's go..

*You and Steve walk down the street and you stop in front of another studio... Steve looks at you and then back at the place where you stopped*

Steve- what is this place?!

Y/N- you'll see! *You smile and walk through the door.. Steve follows and chuckles as he walks through the door* it's a paint and sip place.. we drink and make art *Steve laughs*

Steve- Thats why there are two wine bottles in the car..

*You nod and Steve kisses you*

Steve- I'll go grab them..

*Steve gets the wine as you find a place to sit.. Steve sits next to you.. you sit facing him with your feet propped up on his stool.. he rubs your thigh as you two just talk and wait for the class to start*

Steve- so what are we painting??

Y/N- see that painting of the bridge and river at night? *Steve nods* that.. *He looks it over and starts to scratch it out on the canvas in front of him.. you laugh and take his pencil* You have to obey the teacher Stevie..

*Steve chuckles and agrees*

*The class starts and Steve starts his painting. You watch as he paints the canvas in deep blues and greens.. his forearms flex as they hold the brush.. the muscles in his back flex and push against his shirt.. wanting to break free from the shirt that's a size too small as he moves his arms.. you bite your lip as you watch him, having forgotten your painting all together.. you enjoy your wine and just watch Steve sink deeper into his work.. you start to think that maybe Steve had the right idea about staying home today.. you smile and lean forward.. you rub his thighs and play with his hair... he smiles and looks at you*

Steve- I'm almost done Princess.. *You hum and kiss his neck.. you whisper in his ear*

Y/N- meet me in the bathroom..

*You smirk and head to the bathroom.. Steve looks around to make sure no one sees.. they don't. Steve slips away and knocks on the door. You open it and pull him in.. he chuckles*

Y/N- I need to feel you.. now *You say Breathlessly*

*Steve grabs you and sets you on the counter*

Steve- you don't get to feel me just yet.. I'm gonna tease you relentlessly *You whimper* tonight.. *He bites his lip* tonight you'll feel me Princess..

Y/N- Shit Stevie *You whimper and Steve slips his hand down your pants.. within a minute Steve has you moaning and cumming* Mmhmm shit Baby.. *You grab at his shirt and he chuckles.. he kisses you and pulls his hand out of your pants.. he licks his fingers clean and then pulls you off the counter.. you hug him from behind and rub his body as he washes his hands.. he looks at you through the mirror*

Y/N- let's go home.. *You hide a little behind him and Blush*

Steve- I've got one more step.. then we will leave.. *His eyes rake over your body* think you can wait??

*You nod and kiss him... you head back out and Steve finishes his painting and you head out.. you don't even make it through the door before you have you hands up Steve's shirt*

Steve- Mmhmm baby baby baby.. hold on *He chuckles*

*Steve places his painting in the table and then turns around and faces you.. he beckons you over with his finger. You run and jump in his arms.. he carry's you to the bed and throws you down.. you chuckle and watch as Steve strips.. he tortures you by taking forever to undress*

Y/N- Mmhmm Stevie?! *You whine and he smiles*

Steve- what?? You don't like the show??

Y/N- I love the show and I want a closer view.. *You wrap your arms around his waist and squeeze his ass through his boxer briefs.. he moans and kisses you.. he pushes you back down and cages you in with his body*

Steve- you gonna be good?? *He smirks*

*You giggle*

Y/N- yes Captain..

*Steve tears open your shirt and rips your bra in half.. you are about to protest when he kisses you and then makes his way to your breast*

Y/N- oh Mmhmm shit! *He teases your nipples and unzips your pants.. he slowly pulls them down as he continues to suck on your breast.. he finally pulls your pants all the way off and pulls off your breast with a pop.. he sits up and looks at you under him*

Steve- Damn.. *He turns you on your side and slaps your ass.. he watches it move under his hand.. he leans down and kisses you.. he whispers against your lips* I'm about to wreck this pussy..

*He slams into you and you scream in pleasure*

Y/N- yes!!! Oh Mmhmm ssshhh

*Steve starts to thrust into you over and over again.. the explicit sounds of your bodies moving together fill the air and you moans and cry's of pleasure are music to Steve's ears*

Steve- Thats it baby... Mmhmm *He slaps your ass* come on!!

*A noise escapes your mouth and Steve goes even harder.. he slams against your cervix and you grab the headboard as you scream again*

Y/N- yesyesyeyes!!! Right there!! Mmhmm Stevie!!!

*Steve bites your neck and slaps your ass*

Steve- cum for me...be a good girl and cum..

*You do and you arch your back.. you grab the sheets and write beneath Steve.. Steve feels you clench around him and he cums hard*

Steve- Mmhmm y/n! Oh yes!! Oh wow..

Y/N- yeah baby.. Mmhmm yes!

*Steve pulls out and lays next to you.. you both smile and Steve wraps you in his arms*

Y/N- that was amazing! *You are trying to catch your breath*

*Steve chuckles and kisses you.. he sits back and looks so happy and smug*

Steve- Happy Birthday to me!

*You laugh and straddle Steve*

Y/N- round 2?

*Steve's eyes get big and he flips you back over.. you and Steve spend the afternoon just having sex.. you lost count of how many times you came and how many times Steve wrecked you but it was enough to help you pass out and go to sleep.. You walk up and the room is in disarray.. pillows everywhere, mattress halfway off the bed, the sheets off the bed.. you laugh and wrap the sheet around you.. you climb out of bed and walk to find Steve.. he is sitting at his desk in his boxers.. you smile and walk over to him.. you close his computer as you kiss him.. and he chuckles*

Steve- I'm surprised you can walk.. *You chuckle and move to sit on his lap*

Y/N- ha! I was a little wobbly.. even with the serum.. *Steve laughs and kisses you* I'm gonna make your cake so stay out of the kitchen... understand mister?!

*Steve nods and kisses you.. he spanks you as you stand up.. you giggle as you scurry off to the kitchen.. you try to make a cake but you burnt it and it tasted horrible... you end up crying in Steve's arms as he tries to not laugh*

Y/N- I'm sorry!! I should have just bought cake mix and not do it from scratch! *Steve can't help it but he laughs* it's not funny!! *Steve rubs your back*

Y/N- come on.. I'll go buy you a cake

Steve- Nope! I've got mine right here..

*Steve eats the horrible, burnt cake*

Steve- Mmhmm it's so good! *You laugh and you are so overwhelmed.. you kiss Steve and eat the bad cake too..

Steve- come on... let's go to dinner..

*You and Steve go to dinner and on the way home you pass by a bakery*

Y/N- come on!

Steve- No- y/n

Y/N- yes! You deserve a sweet treat to close out your birthday!

*Steve picks out a chocolate/ vanilla swirl cake.. it has red, white, and blue frosting.. and sprinkles.. Steve smiles and kisses your head*

Steve- thank you..

Y/N- you're welcome!

*You take the cake to the park and watch the 4th of July fireworks as you eat.. Steve watches you as the lights from the sky light up your face.. and for the first time in awhile he can tell you're truly happy*

Y/N- You wanna head home?

Steve- Yeah *He kisses you and you melt into his embrace*

*You walk down the road and watch as the fireworks continue to burst in the sky.*

Steve- You know when I was younger my mom would take Bucky and I to the beach on my birthday, watch the fireworks on the water. she would tell me how it was all for me, that it was a special day just for me. *You laugh and so does he* it wasn't till I was in school and learned that there was a July 4th way before I was born. But for a bit I felt really special.

Y/N- you are really special. And to show you how special you are to me I have one last surprise. *Steve groans and acts dramatic as you pull him along. You climb up the stairs and open the door to the apartment.*

Steve- wow the apartment?!? So so special! *You laugh and hit his arm, he laughs and pulls you close.*

Y/N- follow me *You wink, you bring him into the guest room and he sees a new drawing easel*

Steve- Y/N?! you didn't have-

Y/N- I know but still *You kiss him* now say thank you *You smirk and Steve kneels in front of you. you laugh.* not like that!

Steve- Too late! My thanks is already in motion. *He slips your dress up and moves your underwear to the side. He kisses you are starts to eat you out. You moan and grind against him as you cum on his face.*

Y/N- oh Stevie!! Mhmm thank you baby.

*He smiles and stands up, he kisses you.*

Steve- no, Thank you. *He kisses you again* really this is awesome! *He starts to open all his new stuff and then he looks at you.* You wanna sit for me? *Your eyes light up and you nod. You sit down and Steve smirks.* I'm actually particularly good at nude drawings so... *His gaze moves over your body.* only if you want. *He winks and you smile, you strip down and stand in front of him naked. You balance against the stool behind you and Steve smiles.* is it bad that I want to capture you in a more *He licks his lips* vulnerable state? *You smirk*

Y/N- what does that mean?

Steve- it means I want to draw you in pure bliss, *He smirks* what do you say?

Y/N- let me get this straight, you want me to pleasure myself while you draw me? *Steve nods and smirks. You smile and shake your head. You leave the room and Steve is scared he pushed you too far, until you come back in with a vibrator. Steve smiles.* let's see if you're talented enough to leave this out of your drawing, huh? *Steve kisses you and you get settled, you start to play with yourself as Steve draws.*

Steve- this is by far the best birthday ever. *You laugh and he smiles.* Blows those beach birthday parties out of the water. *You giggle and try to focus on the matter at hand. You finally cum and Steve finishes his drawing. You slip on your robe and peak over his shoulder. You are blown away at his talent.*

Y/N- If the world only knew how talented Steve Rogers is. *You tease and kiss him. he laughs and pulls you into his lap.*

Steve- I'll tuck this away somewhere special because this, this is a National Treasure. *You laugh and hit his chest. He kisses you and takes you to the bedroom, he rings in the next day just loving on you.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 483 27
A Bucky Barnes x Reader x Steve Rogers fanfiction. True love never dies. . . or does it? Life in the modern world seems to be going well for Y/N b...
87.2K 1.9K 25
BUCKY BARNES X (f)READER • right person not enough time • Y/N is sent by S.H.I.E.L.D to care for the ex-winter soldier. Y/N is a trained assassin...
2.7M 76.5K 32
' "Put her down, Bucky." It was Steve. Staring up into Bucky's eyes that were now glued to the captain, Brenna saw the soft blue turn to steel. A lo...
38.9K 1.4K 36
Bucky hasn't been able to make many of his own choices. Now he has to make the ultimate choice. The woman who saved him or the man who captured his h...