Captain's Cause

By mcuislife01

This is a Sequel to Hydra's Hope and a prequel to Winter's Widow. The love of your life Bucky Barnes has been... More

Chapter 1- He's Gone
Chapter 2- If You're Reading This
Chapter 3- What Are You Doing Tonight
Chapter 4- Happy Birthday
Chapter 5- Two's Company, Three...
Chapter 6- It's A Start
Chapter 7- Numb
Chapter 8- Thank God For Thunder Dome
Chapter 9- Gift That Keeps On Giving
Chapter 10- Our First Christmas
Chapter 11- Anniversary
Chapter 12- Nightmares
Chapter 14- A National Treasure
Chapter 15- Beginning Of The End
Chapter 16- The Break Up
Chapter 17- Reconciliation
Chapter 18- Christmas
Chapter 19- Try Again
Chapter 20- Honor The Life You Planned
Chapter 21- My Cause

Chapter 13- Life As Normal

834 21 2
By mcuislife01

*You wake up as Steve gets back from his run. You head into the guest room to do your morning workout. Steve showers while you finish up and then he cooks breakfast while you shower. You get dressed and then sit down with Steve and have a nice breakfast. You do this every morning except on the weekend, the weekends Steve likes to wake you up in a more exciting way.*

Y/N- Mmhhh Steve, *You laugh* I'm still sleeping. *Steve smirks against your skin and kisses your stomach.* I never get to sleep in.

Steve- Fine, *He chuckles* I'll let you sleep, but I'm staying right here. *He lays under the blanket his chest resting between your legs, his head laying on your stomach, his arms wrapped around your body. You play with his hair and drift off to sleep. This happens every weekend and you wouldn't change it at all.*

Steve- okay, I have a meeting with Tony and then I'll come pick you up for dinner with Natasha.

Y/N- okay, I have some papers to grade so I'll be here all day. *Steve kisses you and walks to the door* Hey Steve? *He turns around* Does Tony know you're dating someone? Do any of them know?

Steve- No, I didn't know how to explain how I knew you without- well you know. *You nod*

Y/N- it's okay, let's just keep it that way. That may be for the best. *Steve nods and waves as he leaves.*

Nat- No!! you got Steve to-

Y/N- yup!! *Steve blushes and takes a drink*

Steve- okay okay, let's leave the war stories for when I'm not here.

*You smile and kiss Steve's cheek. Nat gently smiles and looks down at her drink, she takes a sip and then continues with the conversation.*

Nat- So how are you two? Still in that little love bubble??

Y/N- Totally, but I also want to kill him every time he leaves the toilet seat up. *Steve laughs and Nat nods*

Nat- I get that!

Y/N- So Nat? anyone special?? *You take a sip of your drink and Nat smiles. Steve looks at you and then back at Nat, waiting for her answer.*

Nat- umm not really, I met up with an old friend recently, I've been seeing him off and on.

Y/N- Oh Nat, Yay! Who is it?

Steve-Yeah, whose good enough for the time of Natasha Romanoff. *He sits back and puts his arm around you. He smiles and Nat laughs.*

Nat- Umm his names Daniel *She looks at you and you smile, you reach over the table and taker her hand.*

Y/N- How is he?!

Nat- good and better than ever. *She smirks and takes a drink.*

Y/N- Oh Nat that's great! I'm glad he's okay! *She nods*

Steve- who is Daniel??

Y/N- he was a Hydra guard, he and Nat had a.. special relationship. *She smirks* He helped Bucky and I get out. *Steve nods*

Steve- Well I'd love to meet him!

Nat- Ehhh maybe one day. *She laughs*

*You head home and go to bed, Steve holds you and eases any nightmares you have. Before you know it, it's the year anniversary of the snap. You wake up when you feel Steve shifting around, you see that he is having a nightmare. You snuggle up to him and kiss his shoulder, trying to soothe his worries. He starts to mumble.*

Steve-N-no! S-stop! B-Bbucky, Sam *He shoots awake and feels you holding him. you kiss his shoulder and rub his chest.*

Y/N- you're okay, its okay, you're safe. Its over.

*He takes a deep breath and looks at you.*

Steve- it's not over though, I still haven't found a way to bring him back, to bring any of them back. It's been a year today and all I've done is fall in love with my best friends' girl.

Y/N- Hey *You take his face in your hands.* Don't do that to yourself, look at me. You've done what you needed to, to move on, to be happy. *You kiss him and he starts to cry.*

Steve- y/n I can't-

Y/N- Steve please? Let me help you, *You kiss him, and he takes you in his arms. You lay down and pull him close.* First you need some sleep, so just relax. *You rub his back and he slowly calms down. He takes a deep breath and gently kisses your chest before he drifts back off to sleep.*

*He wakes up and sees you still awake, holding him. he smiles and kisses you.*

Steve- Hey

Y/N- Hey, how are you feeling??

Steve- a little better *He turns over and stares up at the ceiling.* I just feel so guilty, I couldn't defeat him or save everyone. All this pain is because of me *He starts to cry again and you kiss him. and whisper*

Y/N- then let me take some of that pain away, please?

*Steve nods and you climb on top of him, you kiss him and slowly move your hips against his, its sensual and sweet. You hang onto one another for life and just take in each other's pain. Your tears drop on his face and he looks up at you.*

Steve- Y/N?

Y/N- I'm fine, really. I just-

Steve- I know baby, I'm sorry- *You cut him off with a kiss and he flips you over, you whisper against his lips.*

Y/N- I'll take your pain, you take mine. *Steve nods and kisses you, he slips his pants off and yours too, you lift off your shirt and his, moving your hands along his chest. He kisses your breast as he slowly bottoms out in you. you moan and arch up against him.*

Steve- I'm sorry I couldn't save him for you, I'm sorry I'm not him. *You cry and kiss him*

Y/N- stop Steve, you did the best you could, I love you Steve. Mmhmm oh Stevie!

Steve- Oh Y/N

*You and Steve stay in each other's arms all morning, just slowly loving one another. You finally part when you get hungry and your stomach starts to growl. Steve laughs and kisses your stomach.*

Steve- lets go eat, huh?

*You wrap yourself in a sheet, not even bothering with clothes, Steve throws on his boxer briefs and takes you to the kitchen. He sits you on the counter while he makes some grilled cheese sandwiches. You eat and then get right back to business, pulling Steve into your arms and kissing him. He drops his boxers and throws the sheet off of you, draping it over the couch. He lays you down and grinds against your center before he moves down you eat you out. Licking and sucking every part of your body. You moan and grind against his face, playing with his hair as he massages your breast.*

Y/N- Steve baby, mmhmm so so good!

Steve- this is definitely making me feel better. *He smiles and you giggle. He moves up and kisses you, you taste yourself on his tongue. You push him to sit and you kneels between his legs, taking him in your mouth and teasing his tip with your tongue.*

Steve- oh Y/N, mmhm baby so good!

*Steve cums in your mouth and you take all he gives you. you kiss up his body and kiss him as you straddle his lap.*

Y/N- use me Stevie

*Steve kisses you and pushes himself inside you. you sit there and slowly ride him, he moans and leans his head back, you grind and make sure Steve feels good. You cum and Steve whimpers.*

Steve- Oh Y/N, oh baby- *He cums and kisses you. He lifts you in the air and take you to the shower. He pushes you against the wall and turns on the water, he soaps up your body and you do his. It turns needy and desperate as your sudsy bodies moves as one, gripping one another for dear life. Its all teeth and moaning.*

Steve- mmhmm fuck y/n, I didn't know how much I needed this today.

Y/N- sexual healing at its finest *You smile and Steve kisses you and laughs.*

Steve- I love you Y/N

Y/N- I love you too Steve

*You wash off and get dried off and dressed. Steve cleans up the room and you clean up the kitchen, Steve walks in.*

Steve- I think you missed a spot *You look around*

Y/N- Well that's what we get for having White floors, I'll mop tomorrow *Steve laughs and wipes up the mess. He takes you in his arms and kisses your head.*

Steve- thank you for everything today. It meant the world to me, and I will find a way to fix all of this, I promise.

Y/N- I know Steve, but lets just enjoy this moment. *You kiss him and he lifts you on the counter top. The front door opens and Nat walks in, she makes a face.*

Nat- dear god, light a candle,

Y/N- What?! *You laugh*

Nat- I can smell the sex in the air, wow! *Steve blushes and gets a candle from the bedroom and opens a window as well.*

Steve- Sorry, I guess we are nose blind to it.

*Nat nods and laughs*

Nat- I brought dinner, I'm sure you two are hungry.

*You and Steve laugh and he pulls you close and kisses your neck as you start to get dinner ready.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
351K 9.1K 24
Never underestimate the power of someone's apartment door. - Bucky Barnes is a lost man with a metal arm that is just looking for some place for shel...
653K 13.6K 200
This is the Sequel to Winter's Widow. Hydra has been defeated, at least for now. You and Bucky are just trying to raise your babies and love one anot...
87.2K 1.9K 25
BUCKY BARNES X (f)READER • right person not enough time • Y/N is sent by S.H.I.E.L.D to care for the ex-winter soldier. Y/N is a trained assassin...