INFINITY

By Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... More

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

02

791 34 10
By Lady_Luna_Latteton

TIME SKIPPED TO THE START OF THE APOCALYPSE

THIRD PERSONS POINT OF VIEW

It has been more than 12 months since Alyona was anchored in this new world. She meets up with Dokja once a month while she upgrades her suit and weapons, She then started reading a very interesting novel, suggested by Dokja himself. You admit to yourself that you see Dokja as a companion and a dear friend. You just hope that he sees you all the same.

FLASHBACK

"What makes you so occupied on your phone? Is it a game?" Dokja shake his head while rubbing his neck "No, it's an action novel" you perked up at this and faced him with interested eyes "Is it like surviving type of novel? or science fiction? Hero and villain genre?" Dokja chuckled and reddened. This was the only time you broke out of your cold facade and properly talk to him in a manner where he isn't feeling nervous. "It's about surviving in an apocalypse, It's called Three Ways to Survive an Apocalypse" You nodded and walked closer to him, "Let me see" You snatched his phone and tried to read it yourself "Wow! it has a lot of chapters! What's the story about?" You asked him with gleaming eyes like a child asking for candy. "Well, it's about a regressor trying to survive the apocalypse" You nodded and grabbed your phone and downloaded the app he uses, and searched the novel. "I'll try to read this in my free time, it sounds so promising!" He just reddened more and decided to crane his neck away to avoid looking at you. "it originally has a lot of readers but as the story progresses the readers decrease in number, and now I'm the only one reading" he looked away in embarrassment, waiting to be called 'lame' or such names, but all he receives is silence. "I see, it must be an amazing story if you continuously read it" You exhaled and returned to your laboratory to check up on your suit. He had a warm fuzzy feeling in his chest. To think someone has acknowledged his liking without criticizing him makes him content.

END OF FLASHBACK

You do get glimpses of the future as you keep reading the novel. You somehow conclude that the story is the impending doom, So to evade being oblivious, You used the mind stone to your advantage and speed read the novel and put everything in memory for later purposes. "Dokja-ssi, isn't today the end of the novel?" you asked him, somehow since morning Dokja notice a dark aura shrouding you. 

Much darker than normal. "Mmm, yeah, it's so sad to think that it will all end here" He sighed sadly as he opened the novel to read the last part, "HUH? really? is that it?" You chuckled seeing him so immersed on his phone. 

"Oh, My. at this rate you might get sucked into your phone" You looked up and saw a pretty lady,  "Hello Ms. nice meeting you, are you a colleague of Mr. Kim?" You greeted her and presented a smile, She smiled back at you and felt a slight admiration for the way you talked. "H-hello Ms. and yes I'm his co-worker. are the both of you going home?" She questioned as she situated herself between the both of you. 

"Yeah, are you too?" Dokja asked this time. "I'm Sangah Yoo. Ms. and you are?" Sangah strikes a conversation with you "I'm Alyona Ivanov-Stark, pleasure meeting you" She just smiled at that and returned her attention to Dokja. I tuned out most of their conversation as I grabbed the kunai and dagger inside my bag. 

This is going to be a bloody train ride. "Puede prestarme dinero?" You stared back at them hearing Sangah speak Spanish, "¿Cuánto necesitas?" You asked this time in Spanish and look at them "Pardon?" Dokja look out of place as he didn't comprehend the both of us. "It's Spanish, it means 'lend me some money" She explained to Dokja, you chuckled and decided to disregard them.

*RING* *RING* 

I grabbed my phone as it tinged, Stephen Strange, right you apprised him about the circumstances on hand, all of the avengers had been monitoring you so closely the past month, but after a month they do not respond to your messages any longer. "Hey, I'm glad you called it's supposed to be in just 5 minutes now, but it's nothing I can't endure, of course except if it's more comprehensive than what I presumed "you heard him sigh at the end, you are not sure why he called.

You just assumed it's about your situation or maybe another problem, there appeared. "Westview has been under Wanda's hex just a month ago, I went to her for help, things got out of hand in here after you left." You sucked in a breath "Was it multiverse? just as what Peter told me about?" You somehow visualized him looking at you with a query face, "He told you about it?" ah just what you just assumed.

 "No time to explain, after things finish here I'll go help, by the way, I heard the news about  Captain Steve and my father, I hope everything gets resolved now. Stephen, you had to understand he's still a kid. tell Scott and Bruce to give peter the machine I used to travel here" He heaves a deep solemn sigh and spoke once more.

 "I will don't worry. If things go wrong here for him, I think he'll go there to help you. Also, I'll be expecting help from you" You heaved an in-depth sigh too, "I-I'll try what I can do Strange, The stone is in me, I'll look for future possibilities on how things will occur here and there, by the way, I had to go, tell Wanda I said hi" You hanged up the phone once you heard him said his parting words. you chaffed your face and sighed. Just what the hell is happening back there?! You just want to live in peace.

After two more minutes, Dokja shot me a look, asking if I'm alright, I just give him a subtle smile and pointed at his phone. Soon the train stopped shocking some of the passengers on the train, "Oh no what's happening?" Sangah asked, "Probably an attempt of suicide case?" Dokja said, soon all lights have been turned off. 

I grabbed my suit's necklace and wore it on my neck, The backpack I have has all the supplies I need, I grabbed my dagger and put my bag in front of my body as I got ready for the little white thing to appear, "Telling all passengers on board" "Telling all passengers on board" The intercom blared inside the train resounded. Besides me, Sangah and Dokja scrunched their eyebrows 

" E-everyone! Runaway!- Run!" and a static noise soon followed.  A bright golden light momentarily flashes and a little white thing appeared, it is just like how they describe it in the novel. Maybe this is the apocalypse. Fuck! I know I came prepared, but, Am I ready?

[THE FREE SERVICE OF PLANETARY #8612 HAS BEEN TERMINATED]

[THE MAIN SCENARIO IS NOW STARTING]

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

It gives you a surge of excitement and anxiety, 'Am I ready for this again? it has just been a year after the end game, I don't think I'm ready... What am I thinking!? of course, I'm ready, with great power comes great responsibility. I know it sounds so cliché. But it's true' You nabbed the rapier in your hand tightly as you stared at the little thing in front of you whilst holding Dokja's sleeve.

 "...A Dokkaebi?" Sangah softly muttered as she stared at the little white thing that floats above "sorry?" Dokja said, He looks bewildered as the reality dawned upon him, 'This looks like the beginning of my favorite novel' Soon the dokkaebi started talking gibberish. 

It was the dokkaebi that appeared in the opening of the paragraph of the TWSA. this creature heralded the tragedy that carried on for thousands of chapters throughout TWSA.  "I think it's speaking Spanish, should I talk to it?" Sangah asked waking you in your train of thoughts, "and ask it for money?" You asked with a snicker and looked at her funnily. 

"you don't even know what that thing is, are you going to ask it to lend you money?" She looks embarrassed as she heard you and Dokja dismiss her idea. You just shake your head and look around, you saw a kid holding a net of insects, you approached him and knelt in front of him with a smile. 

He looks at you with such innocent eyes and quivering lips, "Hey there kiddo, what's your name?" He looks taken aback by your question, this kid is important I could not let him die. He appears in my vision so he's also crucial to the survival of this planet. "Gilyeong Lee, that's my name".  

He said in a soft voice, holding the box closer to him, "come closer to me and don't stray too far, things will be dangerous from now onwards okay?" He nodded and held your sleeve as you walked back to Dokja and Sangah. "Sangah-ssi, Alyona-ssi it's best if don't move right now," Dokja said as he stared at the white thing up-front. "If you move right now, you'll die" You elaborated further.

Rendering Sangah frozen on her spot. soon multiple heads exploded, Spilling blood everywhere in the train cart, the scene in front of you reminds you of those days when you still work for hydra, the lives you took mercilessly just because you are not in your right state of mind. It still hunts you down 'till this day.

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

I hate to admit it, but this was real. My doubt and disbelief in Alyona's words before slowly faded away... As I watched the floor quickly become painted in blood, I watched in blight as the setting in front of me is gonna be our reality now, Alyona clutched my hand as a look of longing and pain obfuscated her eyes as she gaped at the ground. 

"It felt all too familiar for me" she muttered softly to herself, she looks back at me and grinned a strained smile, a smile that looks so foreign to me, a smile that indicates that she is not the same Alyona I've met for the past months, her hidden dark side, It quivers my excitement. I don't know why? I look back at Sangah and saw a familiar face in front of the Dokkaebi. 

"Sanggah-ssi, isn't that Mr. Han from the finance team?" Well, he was employed because of his connections. "...yes" Sangah answered me, I watched the scene unfold, Mr. Han tried to bribe the dokkaebi with money, only to result from it burning in his hands. Soon a blue screen flashes in front of everyone, including me. I was bewildered to see what is written in front of me, Holy shit this is happening.  

[CHANNEL #BI-7623 HAS OPPENED]

[THE CONSTELLATIONS ARE NOW MAKING AN ENTRANCE]

____________________________________________________________

[PROVE YOUR VALUE]

KILL ONE OR MORE LIVING ORGANISM

Category: Main

Difficulty: F

Time limit: 30 minutes 

Rewards: 300 Coins

Penalty for Failure: Death

____________________________________________________________

The dokkaebi vanished in an instant after explaining some things to us, everyone from the train compartment started to get chaotic, Alyona who has been holding a Kunai was stone cold, "Here you'll need it, but just one thing-" She stared into my eyes and spoke in a restrained voice as she handed me the kunai she's been holding.

 "Keep this child safe, whatever happens, you understand? I'll assure my survival so you don't have to worry about me. besides you know what to do, you've read about this before" She left my side to go and grabbed her suitcase, she held out some grasshopper to us from the kid's net of insects. 

Some people were either finding a way out of the train or calling the authority, Sangah was one of the latter group, She bit her thumbnail desperately and put her phone close to her ears, "The police... The police aren't picking up! Dokja! What do we do?" She questioned in a panicked state. "Sangah-ssi! calm down, just stay calm,  you've played the game the development team is working on, right?" I asked her while gripping her shoulder blades.

 "Huh? what's that got to do with anything?" She asked panicked still evident in her eyes as she quivers in fear, "Think of it this way, we're part of that game now" I continued to her, I know it's hard to accept how the way are things now but we must if we wish to survive.

 "A game...?" she said uncertainty laced in her tone "It's simple. Every game has rules, we just need to follow them" She still looks lost and scared "Rules? what are you-" she asked once more "We just have to figure out what those rules are." She finally understood my point and nodded, I looked around me and saw the people on the train doing things.

 A litter of dead bodies in the subway cabin, Trembling office workers, an old lady praying fervently in her seat. All these things are making my mind hazy, I still couldn't believe it myself, that this was happening... But I couldn't deny it any longer, No. I have no choice but to admit it now. I don't know why, but it was clear that... TWSA which I've been reading for over 10 years, was coming to life right before my eyes. 'Think, What do I need to do to survive?' I heaved a deep sigh and think deeply. 

ALYONA'S POINT OF VIEW

"Okay, everyone! calm down. take a deep breath, and stop what you're doing." I look in front and saw a man trying to assess the situation, "Have you all calmed down? May I have your attention for a moment? As you all know, in a national emergency, Such as this one, even a small commotion can lead to heavy casualties. So, from now on, I will take charge of this situation" He enunciated, trying to calm the people inside. 

I tuned out everyone as I used the time stone to look at what was going to happen next, the vision that I saw back then was now clearer and makes sense more. "Ah, so it's bound to happen, he will be useful to me" You look towards a certain white-haired teenager leaning on a wall, hands in his pockets. 

I just hope no one knows about the stone or things will be more perilous for me. "The prime minister is making a speech! It is a level one emergency!" I opened my eyes and returned to Dokja and Sangah. Gilyeong stands there scared. 

I patted his head for comfort, He look up at me and buried his face in my stomach, shaking in fear. "Don't worry I'm here" I comforted him and look back at the two adults. "Dokja-ssi, Alyona-ssi! look..." Sangah showed her phone to us, the prime minister making their speech. I already knew what was going to happen, this is going to be bloody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...