A girl name HOPE

By thewryter09

I just hope that there's sunshine after the rain... More

1. Rainy days
2. Think its a game
3. Naked
4. Life's good
5. Keep ya head up
6. Humble
7. Jobs
8.Smoking Gun
9. Cant judge her.
10. Cold gangsta
11. Ready for war
12.Dont take it personal
13.
14. Triggered
15. Out my business
16
17.
18. Hoes like
19. Do we have a problem
20. The Truth
21. Million dollar thoughts
22. Complicated
23.
24
25. Rockstar
26. My life
27
28
30. Rap freaks
31. Super Gremlin
32
33
34
35
36
37. Butterflies
38 Bogus Charms
39
40
41.
42. How to Love
43.Feel the same way
44. Turnest Nigga in the city
45.
46.
47.
48.
49. Who want smoke with us
50. Boyz in the hood
51. That's how you like it
52. Hrs & Hrs
53.
54
55
56.
57. 3 headed goat
58. Love cycle
59. Like a man
60. Ride
61. Bonnie and Clyde
62 Through the Storm
63 Love you I do
64.
65 how the game go
66.
67
68
69

29. Enemies Girlfriend

201 12 0
By thewryter09

What am I suppose to do
When I'm taking a chance, fucking with you
My enemies girlfriend
Now if someone found out about us
Well this someone, is going to get fucked up
My enemies girlfriend...

Lennox

Legend, she pregnant and it might be mine...

As soon as those words left my mouth I could tell that Legend would view me differently and possibly not even trust me. I could see his jaw twitch as he looked back and forth between me and Ari.

You think I'm suppose to care about that bitch or that baby she carrying? Because imma tell you right now, I don't give a fuck he said looking me directly in my eyes as he sat his gun on the table.

You my brother, my twin at that. Fuck her this about me and what could possibly be my seed.

Spare me with that brother shit. Cause if it was really like that with us we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. You standing here claiming a baby that you don't even know if it's really yours or not. Sound like some sucka shit to me. You a sucka Lennox?

Don't attach no weak shit like that to my name. I'm a real ass nigga and I stand on my business. The fuck I look like letting you body her knowing that it's even a possibility.

Obviously yo dick work so make another one. Trust me you don't want this bitch as a baby mama.

Ari get up I told her without taking my eyes off Legend. She went to slide out the booth and this nigga took the safety off his gun.

You wildling right now, so you really gone blow her? In chilis? With all these witnesses?

Yea, yea and mf yea.

I snatched Ari up and pushed her behind me which caused Legend to jump to his feet.

What the fuck are y'all doing Lauren said stepping between us.

This nigga been fucking on this slime ass bitch Ariel and now she pregnant and this mf tryna save her.

Wait, this the bitch you been talking about this whole time? Really Lennox?

I don't even know what's really going on Lo, I swear it ain't like what this nigga tryna make it out to be.

Then what is it Lennox because she had something to do with what happened to Genesis.

Bitch you don't know what your talking about so shut up Ari barked at Lauren.

Oh bitches tuff I see. Well come on, let's go outside.

Is everything ok?

I looked behind me and saw one of the workers from chilis standing behind us. Legend slowly tucked his gun back in his waistband and I knew if I was gone get this bitch out of here alive right now would be the perfect time for me to do so.

Yea everything good, I grabbed Ari and led her out the restaurant. My car was parked right outside by the door so we quickly jumped in. Before I bagged out I looked at Legend and Lauren who were both standing outside the main entrance. Legend slowly shook his head at me and the look on Lauren's face let me know that she was disappointed in me. This whole situation was fucked up and it was never my intention to cross my brothers or Lo, but I couldn't just let mfs kill Ari knowing she was pregnant.

Legend must've really had her shook because for the first time since I met her she didn't say a word. The whole car ride she was silent. I pulled up to my crib and parked then we both got out and headed inside. We went straight into the living room and sat down.

Why my brother wanna kill you? And why the fuck he keep saying you had a part in what happened to Genesis?

I told Legend what happened that night. Genesis dropped me off at home, and when we pulled up my brother and his friend BC instantly got on tip with him because they knew Legend killed BC's brother Malcom. I was able to stop my brother from shooting his gun but BC was adamant about getting revenge for his brother so he shot anyway making Genesis stab out which led to him crashing. I called the police and everything.

This bitch was testing my intelligence and it wasn't sitting right with me, before I knew it I was standing over her with my hands wrapped tightly around her neck.

Ari stop playing with me, I already caught up with the nigga BC and y'all stories don't match. That nigga is dead and you gone be next if I find out you lying to me.

She grabbed at my hands trying to move them from around her neck but I didn't budge. Her eyes were beginning to water and I could tell that she was struggling to breathe. After a few more seconds I let her go and she started coughing like crazy.

You said Genesis dropped you off, so you was fucking him?

It took her a minute to answer me.

We messed around a few times. But it wasn't anything official she said rubbing her neck.

So how do you know if that baby is mine?

Lennox your the only person I've been with these last few months.

So your sure?

I'm positive.

Ok then, kill it.

What? No, I'm not killing my baby. How could you even say some fucked up shit like that to me.

I barley know yo ass. You clearly got a lot of shit going on, my mf brother want you dead, you fucked my other brother, and now I'm sure whenever Lauren catch you she gone beat yo ass. I don't want no kid by a bitch like you.

A bitch like me? And what the hell is that suppose to mean? I'm the same bitch who line you hit every time you came back in town, the same bitch you didn't mind giving money too whenever I asked, and I'm the same bitch you was sliding in raw. Legend is only doing all of this because he's jealous, Genesis knew the real, wasn't shit deep between us. I'm not worried about Lauren either, that bitch don't scare me.

What the fuck is he jealous of?

Me and you. I use to have a thing for Legend but it stopped once I started having dealings with Genesis, as soon as he saw that I wasn't checking for his ass no more he created a fake problem. I saw the look on his face back at the restaurant, he was sick as hell when you told him I was pregnant by you.

I told his ass you was pregnant and it MIGHT be mine. Don't get the fucking big head. I don't fuck with you like that.

But yet, you stood in front of me when he grabbed that gun and you made sure a hair on my head didn't get touched. Clearly yo ass fuck with me enough. And what's up with you and that Lauren bitch?

Ay watch yo mf mouth.

Wait, you like that gay ass bitch?

If I gotta tell you to watch yo mf mouth again imma put my hands on you. Let's get some shit straight right now. I only didn't let him body yo ass because 1 you pregnant and 2 if he would have did that shit he'd be in jail right now. As far as Me and Lauren we ain't none of yo business, I could careless who you around this bitch fucking on so show me the same energy in return. Yo ass gone go to the doctor, see how far along you are then I'm paying whatever for a paternity test. If it comes back not mine, I'm feeding yo ass to the wolves and you better hope yo real baby daddy come save you.

If it's not yours then it's Genesis's

And you just saying that proudly huh? That's my blood fucking brother, this shit trifling as hell.

You act like I knew y'all was related. You told me you were from Philly and here visiting yo peoples. You never said who your people were. Now you standing here acting like I'm suppose to feel guilty like I knew what was up. I pray to god my baby ain't Genesis's, he's a fucking worker, my baby needs a boss as a father, not no damn corner boy.

I couldn't help but to laugh. Bitch yo mental is fucking fried. What you think that mean for you? A lavish lifestyle? Bitch I ain't no rapper, Athlete or a professional career worker. What you gone take me to court and say? You don't know shit about me.

Lennox I ain't blind or slow. I see the whips you push, I ain't never seen you in no basic ass clothes, and you keep big knots on you. You either a drug dealer or a scammer.

Again how can you prove any of that in the court of law. If you think this baby a mill ticket Im telling you now. It ain't happening.

You tripping hard right now. I'm not no sack chasing ass bitch.

Did you hear anything yo dumb ass said? You don't want Genesis to be the daddy cause he a worker, you want a boss. If that ain't sack chasing I don't know what is.

I'm wrong for wanting my child to have the finer things in life?

Fuck the finer things, you need to make sure that mf got a father that's gone actually be there. Money can't buy love.

So you saying you not gone be there?

I'm saying get yo mf mind right, you worried about all the wrong shit. Kids need stability and ain't shit stable about yo ass. I don't even want yo ass to have it.

You might as well stop saying that. Because I'm having it.

Yo ass better hope I'm the uncle then because me on yo ass ain't what you want. It's a lot of shit you don't know about me but one thing imma put you hip too, I ain't to be fucked with or played with. Make an enemy out of me if you want too and you gone have more than just Legend to worry about and that's on Letty. Make yo calls set up the appointment and handle business. If you leave this house before I come back we gone have a mf problem ARIEL! I'll be back I told her grabbing my keys off the table then walking out the house.

I got in my car started it up then just sat there. What the fuck did I just get myself into. I basically just crossed my blood for this ho, and I'm sure Lauren ain't bouta fuck with me like that because of it.

Fuck!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 50K 40
"𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 ' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧' 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭, 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐬𝐭." |...
147K 6.7K 16
𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘤 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘪𝘤
70.3K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23