The Wanted{UNDER RECONSTRUCTI...

By sportchic63cub

~THIS BOOK IS NOW ON HOLD AND UNDER HEAVY EDITING. I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 13, IT CLEARLY NEEDS MORE DEVELOPI... More

Chapter One- Runaway
Chapter Two- It's Complicated
Chapter Three-Revelations
Chapter Four-The Past
Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)
Chapter Seven- The Chase (Part 2)
Chapter Eight- Welcome To Hell, Love
Chapter Nine- Karma Isn't On My Side
Chapter Ten- The Dream and The Ring
Chapter Eleven- It's On
Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving
Chapter Thirteen- Dreams and Visions
Chapter Fourteen- Spies
Chapter Fifteen- Robert?
Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans
Chapter Seventeen- The Dreaded Moment and Close Call
Chapter Eighteen-The Warning
Chapter Nineteen- The Fight
Chapter Twenty- No More Damien
Chapter Twenty One- Unknown

Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it

710 23 2
By sportchic63cub

Hello, Hello I found a picture of Annabel =========>

  CHAPTER FIVE- SO CLOSE TO FREEDOM, SO CLOSE TO PARADISE TO BAD I CAN'T HAVE IT

                                          ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I stayed up talking to Dom all night until I fell asleep just before I was completely asleep I heard Dom saying "Goodnight bro" and I felt Eric's arms come around me. I started to have my first dream in a long time I was in a field of the greenest pastures sitting the middle was a group of colorful flowers lilies, roses, tulips, and daffodils. I didn't do anything I just waited for this dream to turn into a nightmare but it didn't I soon saw Eric show up. He beamed at me once he saw me and he made his way towards me and my feet started to carry me towards him. Once I was in his arms I looked into his eyes I was confused to find relief in them. I also started to feel the same relief as well I became more confused from the words that left my mouth. "Don't let me go" I said as I pushed myself closer to him there was fear in my voice "I wont I promise...never again" he vowed.

He seemed determined and what did he mean by 'never again' I was so confused tears started to stream down my face. Eric started to purr in attempt to calm me and it work the dream slowly started to end before I got a chance to fully understand the dream. The dream ended and sunlight peeked through my eyes as I started to open them. I looked at the clock it was seven in the morning the low snoring next to me proved that Eric was still sleeping. I pulled the blankets over my head and felt wetness on my cheeks I was crying in my sleep I wiped the tears away. I closed my eyes and tried to make since of the dream but I couldn't it was too confusing.

The dream seemed magical and I felt safe but when I heard what Eric said I just couldn't make sense of what he meant. I sighed and turned onto my stomach once I did that I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. My hand flew to the back of my head and rubbed it why did I keep getting these headaches I have been getting them more frequently now. I kept this from Eric so he wont get concern it wasn't anything important. "Annabel are you okay?" Eric whispered I jumped I didn't notice he stopped snoring I stopped rubbing my head and turned on my back pulling the blanket off in the process.

I found him looking at me with concerned eyes "I'm fine" I said softly he looked into my eyes as if looking for something then sighed. He knew I lied I sat up and looked at him he had his arms behind his head and was shirtless. I had to used all my strength to not let my eyes wonder when I looked at him a sexy smirked appeared on his face. "I'm okay really" I smiled reassuringly "I wish you stop lying you know I can see right through your lies" he chuckled. Oh really I decided to test that theory I wiped all emotions off my face and leaned closer to him. Our faces were just inched apart "Well I have something to tell you" I started.

He looked at me waiting for me to continue "I am not human" I said looking at him dead in the eyes he looked back at me intensively. He soon gave up with a sigh "Okay I give up I don't know if that was true or not" he said. I laughed "Of course that was a lie" smiled I brushed my lips lightly across his and I heard a rumble in his chest. I smiled to myself as I started to get out the bed but Eric caught me and pulled me back into him. "It's not nice to tease me" he purred in my ear I bit my lip to stop a moan "Keep doing that and....." he trailed off "And what" I giggled I already knew.

He kissed me on my neck and it left electric currents flow through my body the door open scaring me I jumped out Eric's arm with a small yelp and landed on my butt Eric straighten and sat up. I quickly looked at the door to find a smiling Dom he knew what we were doing I could tell by the look in his eyes. "Sorry was I interrupting" he smirked at me, of course! I yelled in my head I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and sat back on the bed "No not really" I mumbled "Good come on Eric we're having a meeting" Dom looked and him and he was already up and ready. Eric gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left Dom smiled as he closed the door.

Well looks like I have the day to myself yay! I hopped into the shower and then brushed my hair and put on some skinny jeans with a t-shirt. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen first to get something to eat. I decided to make a sandwich as I sat down I looked at the clock it was in the afternoon I guess I could go to the library near Emerald Park. I got up and went to Eric's car I guess he wont mind I drove towards the library.

When I got to the library I went straight to the computers I wanted to find my parents I looked up the name Carter. A lot came up I looked through the names until I stopped at one 'Anna Carter' my heart warmed at that name. I had little hope that I found my mom but when I clicked her name nothing came up just a blank page. I looked her up again from many different sites but nothing came up nothing at all. I sighed in frustration and rubbed my eyes fighting the angry tears that pricked my eyes I wouldn't be able to find them and if I did it would take who knows how long.

I sighed as I calmed down I searched again under the name Carter it took hours until I found another name that sounded familiar 'James Carter'. I prayed that there would be something under the name but nothing was. I searched some more and I finally found something but it wasn't really useful it was just a date of birth and nothing else. What am I suppose to do with that!? And why wasn't there anything under these names? I guess Eric has to help me I cant seem to find anything on my parents. I looked out the window the sun is starting to set wow how long have I been on the computer?

I started to get another pain in the back of my head I winced and got up I needed to get medicine for these headaches. I went to the car so I go to the store when I reached the store my vision blurred I held my head in my hands and groaned. After a few minutes my vision came back and I slowly got out the car. I leaned against the car as I got another headache I looked towards the woods I felt a strange urge to go through the woods. I slowly made my way towards the woods I had no control of my body I tried to stop but I kept going.

Once I was pass the trees my headache got worse and my vision blurred again I stumbled over my feet but kept going. I then stopped and leaned against a tree I slid down to the ground and held my head in my hands and groaned. I don't know why I came into the woods I had no control of my body it felt someone was controlling it like someone was calling me towards the woods if that makes sense. I groaned again as I tried to get up suddenly every movement hurt so I decided not to move. I then heard a snap close to the left of me.

My head snapped in that direction nothing showed at first but then I saw him relief came over me that it wasn't Damien. But fear quickly returned it was one of his advanced skilled second in command it was John. I wondered why he didn't send Mike he was a higher rank than John and a little more dangerous he usually sent him after me if I escaped for a long time. I quickly stood up and back into the tree I slowly realized why I had a lot of headaches. In fact they weren't actually headaches it was because of John he was tracking me!

John and Mike were the best trackers because of their dangerous gifts but I couldn't wrap my head around the fact he sent John and not Mike. When John spoke I immediately focused on him "Well hello Annabel" he smirked darkly. "J..John" I stumbled "Look at you you look beautiful" his eyes raked up and down my body I shivered disgusted. "You drove Damien crazy he has been in hell trying to find you" he shook his head as if I should be ashamed but I wasn't. "Good then" I snapped his eyes narrowed "Watch your mouth" he warned in a low voice then he appeared in my face. I gasped as I pushed myself closer into the tree "You don't want to get in trouble do you?" he smirked and brushed his lips against mine.

I moved my face away from him but he forced me to face him again he held my chin tightly "W..what d..do you want?" I demanded. "What do you think I want to take you back to Damien" he chuckled his free hand went up my thigh I pushed his hand away. "Don't touch me" I spat "I said watch your mouth" he hissed . "I can see why he is so obsessed with you..." he said "You smell delicious and you look so beautiful.....I wonder what you taste like" he sniffed my neck. There was a double meaning to his last words and bile rose up in my throat. "You disgust me...all of you do" I said bluntly my face curled in disgust "Last warning" he growled "Watch your mouth" his eyes narrowed mine did the same.

I stayed still as he inched his face closer to mine "You know it was really difficult to find you" he whispered in my ear. "Your scent was basically masked by the wolves or just disappeared so I had to find you the other way..." I held breath as he sniffed my neck again.

Before he could speak again I pushed him off me with all my strength he stumbled a little obviously surprised but I already took off back towards the car before he could catch himself. Once I got in the car I stumbled with the seatbelt I cursed under my breath as I heard a sharp tap on my window. "You wont get away from me Annabel" he chuckled I pushed down on the gas and just kept speeding until I reached the car's limit.

I sighed in relief when the store faded away from the rear view mirror after a few more miles I finally slowed down. I didn't noticed that I was gripping the steering wheel until I looked at my knuckles they were pale and my hands cramped. I slowly relaxed my hand s and steadied my breathing my eyes kept glancing at the mirror afraid he'll show up before I could get to the pack house.

The ride seemed to take forever I was getting anxious the longer I was away from Eric and the more I think that John might be following me. Once I reached the house I was relieved I had to slow my pace several times as I walked towards the door. Well more like run really my eyes darted everywhere as I made my way towards the house.

The door opened before I could reach the handle and I found myself in Eric's arms relief and comfort immediately rushed through me. "Where were you?" he asked I looked at him I could tell he was worrying about me. "I'm fine I just went to the library near the park" I smiled trying to hide the fear and anxiety the best I can.

"I wanted to try to find something about my parents" I said "Did you find anything?" he asked "Sadly no" I frowned. "It's okay I can help you if you want" he offered I eagerly shook my head yes he smiled my favorite sexy smile. "Alright we'll start looking whenever you want to" he said "Come on" he gestured inside the house. As we walked in I quickly looked behind me I hoped John didn't follow me I was so close to freedom, so close to paradise to bad I can't have it.

===========================================================================

Yay! I finished the chapter I hope you guys liked it it was my favorite so far. Sorry if it was everywhere I tried to fix that the best I could but it seemed like it didn't work but I still like this chapter. Please tell me what you think and please.........

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Thank You! :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 18.8K 85
Book 1 - His Mate Book 2 - His Mate: The Demon King An unexpected union. Hatred turned to love. Mysteries arose. History explained. Unexpected figh...
37 0 12
Alpha Alex Monte is cursed, He hasn't come across his fated mate and at the age of 30 the Elder are pushing to a chosen mate, so he can keep his pack...
17.6K 826 52
BLACK MOON Book Three Can be read as a stand-alone. A mating bond is Goddess' blessing, something pure and perfect but what if a mating bond is not...
4.3K 95 21
*Hey guys this is my first time writing. All critiques are welcome! Please comment any suggestions so I can get better! Thanks for reading.* Ari has...