To my beloved, Terry

By itsbibearsunny

'til the next blooming of maple trees, my love. Your beloved, Ben 14 March 1798-1 More

Your beloved, Ben
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 3

351 42 18
By itsbibearsunny

Time flew on a flick his finger, Beomgyu's graduation happened yesterday and he was officially unemployed. They had a simple dinner after the ceremony followed by quick hang out with his friends on the nearest resto-bar. Real thing, it was fun but the purpose of him attending the celebration did not go as planned. He was supposed to inform his circle of friends that he'd be leaving the day after tomorrow but he totally forgot about it especially when everyone started wildin' up. A part of him was happy for he didn't want to ruin everything. So, he decided to kept it and maybe inform them when he's already in Switzerland.

Afternoon the day he broke the notice to his parents, his mom came up to his room to give his acceptance. They both cried, his dad making fun of them on the doorway for being dramatic but the night was one the best for Beomgyu. They ended up making dinner together, binge watch National Geographic documentaries finishing the day with them sleeping in the living room and waking up at three in the morning when their dog accidentally pulled his dad's hair.

Right now, his day is full. He had to buy some stuffs he'll be bringing, run some quick test for his papers to be ready, he hadn't even packed his suitcase yet, but his mom will take of it. Surprisingly, he didn't dream of Terry and himself— he figured out to make it look like that since he hasn't heard a name yet, maybe because he was wasted but he didn't drink much last night or was he that tired to even dream of something.

"Whatever." He mumbled sluggishly. He doesn't have time to think of them today. By the mere thought of him walking in and out of establishments was already draining him.

"You sign up for this, idiot." He resumed, finally dragging himself out of his comfort to get ready.

Time went as plan, they were riding back home by three in the afternoon to get his things ready. Beomgyu could only describe one thing right now, exhausting. Is this even worth it? I'm supposed to file for a job right now instead of a school. He thought eyes dropping as he sat on the backseat of their car.

"Terry, are we going back to the alps this afternoon?" Ben questioned when his seventeen year-old acquaintance stood up to the entrance of their small shelter but the younger did not show a single response. Instead, his eyes locked pass the other boy as if he did not catch a sight of a thing.

"Is Miss Louise here?' He asked using a tone Ben did not expect to hear once more ever since they had gotten costumed of their companionship.

"My sister had left about an hour ago. Unfortunately, she will not be back before dark. Are you in need of something? I could relay it to her, if you may ask." Ben politely replied taking a step forward to offer his attention but was disheartened when the younger was quick to turn a back against him.

"I only wish to see her presence. I shall take my leave now." Terry replied cold air hastily walking out of the confused boy. Ben motioned that he must have had a rough day for his mood to be sour.

He paid no heed of it up til' it lasted for days. He was agonizing about why was his friend does not show up to have fun anymore. He had lost count since the last time he saw Terry but he couldn't take action for he was not aloud to enter the younger's abode. He waited for his sister so he could ask about his whereabouts for he was starting to get anxious. They planned to ride his horse again going up to the mountains yesterday but the young Terry did not show up again. He reckoned it has been a week now.

"Louise, is Terry doing all-right?" He asked as soon as her sister joined them for dinner.

"He is. We visited their land near the alp earlier. Why have you asked?' The lady replied, fixing his hair to not be ruined while she eats.

"I have not seen him these days now. He does not pay me a visit anymore. Is he occupied on the last days?" Ben asked again in confusion.

"His agenda did not change. He had the same amount of free time like before. We actually pay visit to their animals before the sun sets." She replied, confused as well about his brother's concern.

"That's very odd. I do not remember a thing that made him upset at me." He replied taking a bite on the bread he had almost consumed.

"I do not know brother but sometime's you could very thoughtless about how you act." What his sister said lingered around his mind for days. The boy still did not visit him nor their usual spot. Ben was feeling dismay for it felt like he had lost the only friend he had.

On the Tuesday afternoon after the week, he was headed to the usual beech tree they used to spend time when he noticed the younger boy seated on the other side of the tree occupied with something he guesses, sketching. Ben's orbs glistened with anticipation as he run to great the younger.

"Terry, how have you been? You have finally paid me a visit. I waited last week for you for we promised to ride your horse again." Ben exclaimed but the other boy did not take a glance of him. Instead, he closed the pieces of paper in a hurry before standing up passing by the older that looked astonished and wounded.

"Terry, are we not going to have s-some good time... anymore?" He asked halting the younger. Ben waited for the younger to turn around and announced that he was only playing a trick on him but instead,

"I do not want to be near you anymore." An extremely unpleasant phrase was heard that doubled the concern on the older's expression.

"But why? Have I done something... that offended you?" He asked in startled but Terry wasn't able to hear the last remaining words for he had left the older head down low, tears wealing up. He had lost his only friend.

Beomgyu was woken up gasping for air by his mother, concern and panicking about the state of his son. He had the weirdest dream. It was different from the constant dream he had where the two boys were hanging out like no one else was in their world. His heart was clutching in pain like it was him who had gotten rejected by the boy Terry.

"Hey w-what's wrong? Honey, shh. It's just a dream." Her mom uttered, shushing him for he was panting for air, crying.

"It's just a dream., just a dream." She goes on as Beomgyu sobbed on his shoulders like a scared baby. How is it to hurtful? What happened? Why do I feel so much pain when it was only a dream? What is really going on? Who are they?

He had so many questions he wished he didn't have. If he had known that this will happen, he shouldn't have participated himself on that stupid past life video. It started because of that. He believed everything is happening because of his wild imagination and he is extremely scared that he might be losing his mind, that this make him lose himself.

After some time, when he started to calm down his mom helped him up to his room to take a rest while ensuring that she will do the rest of the things needed to be prepare but Beomgyu insisted that he's alright and that it was just some nightmare. To be honest, he was just scared that he might fell asleep again and then dream of something way heartbreaking. He shouldn't worry his parents specially that he'll be leaving tomorrow. 

He was persistent about his decision on packing his clothes along with his mom while the husband cooks them dinner. Beomgyu's flight will be at six in the morning, taking approximately sixteen hours from here to Bern. He will have to figure out what to ride from then, whether a bus-train or plainly train from the airport to Hasliberg. He will have to figure everything later.

Luckily for him, he already had booked a place to stay somewhere in Hohfluh, Hasliberg. Owned by Koreans who probably had migrate years ago and it was kind for the owner to offer him a pick up, straight from the airport but he doesn't wanna hassle anyone. So, he respectfully declined it.

"You ready? I'm going to miss you a lot. The house will be lonely without you Gyu." Her mom confessed as Beomgyu zipped the last remaining suitcase.

"I'm gonna miss you too mom, so as dad. Don't worry I'll make sure to update you always, hm? And please... I don't wanna cry at the airport tomorrow." He replied, reaching to circled his hand around his mother's right forearm, resting his head sideways while he listen to the sniffles of the middle-aged woman.

"It's very soon but I'm genuinely proud of you Gyu. I want you to always be happy, me and your old man. So, I hope you'll find strength without us by your side there okay? We are only one call away. We love you a lot and we couldn't wish for anything at all but genuine happiness for you. I hope you'll be able to reach it there." The woman replied, caressing Beomgyu a warmth that only a mother could ever give.

"You're making me cry, mom. I don't wanna ride the airplane with puffy eyes." He replied trying to hold a sob as he heard a giggle of response.

"Thank you. I'll be home before you know it mom." Home, this should be home for Beomgyu. The never ending love from his parents, support and acceptance should be enough but the thought of Switzerland, something new awaits of him as if it was meant to only be him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 370 14
𝖬𝖨𝖫𝖲 | π–‘π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„ π–₯𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❝𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'π—Œ 𝖺 π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ—Œπ—ˆπ—‡ 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π—’π—π—π—‚π—‡π—€βž 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁, 𝗁𝖾 π–»π—Žπ—…π—…π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ 𝗁𝖾𝗋 π–Όπ–Ίπ—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ...
134K 6.2K 20
Where Taehyun is in love with Beomgyu but Beomgyu isn't. #2 on Taegyu on 15th Jan, 2020
217K 12.6K 34
In which a girl met a man from the future. Highest rank: #1 in soobin 0190627 #2 in txt #2 in txt fanfiction #1 in soobinxreader #1 in txt 190711 #2...
93.1K 2.7K 27
please, please don't doubt my love for you; it's the only thing i'm sure of. [ π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Όπ–Ίπ—Œπ–Ύ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖽 ] #1 - beomgyufanfiction #10 - y...