Angel In Devil's hell √

Від CrunchyDelight

His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's hap... Більше

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
Important
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Epilogue
Epilogue-2

36

12.9K 777 22
Від CrunchyDelight

The anniversary party was successful while Tara continued trying to move away from Arjun who was not feeling fishy about everything. She moved upstairs to her room to take a deep breath feeling hot under his constant gaze.

She sighed lying on her bed looking at the ceiling cupping her face taking a deep breath rubbing her warm skin. It was the result of his warm gaze on her. It was like he was digging holes in her skin. She sat up looking at their wedding picture with a blank face. She didn't know what she was doing.

 She heard the sound of the door opening making her turn to the door immediately feeling a shiver down her spine looking at his intimidating eyes.

"What are you trying to do, my love?", he asked closing the door behind him. She heard the clicking which meant locking making her take a step back.

"What am I doing?", she asked him trying to be as innocent as she can be.

He tilted his head to the right trying to calculate what was going on in her mind. She was always a clear mirror for him to read but right now her acting was not sitting well with him.

"Baby?", he called with little harshness in his voice making her stand straight feeling weird tingles in her body. She was not understanding what was going on with her. Even when she was trying to stay away from him, she was still getting attracted to him.

"We are leaving in an hour", he stated making her pout. She frowned before looking up at him this time ignoring his hot glare.

"No", she stated making him raise his eyebrows like he was mocking her.

"Come again", he spoke making her fist her hands shaking her head.

"I am not coming today", she spoke making him laugh at her innocent face making her glare at him. She didn't like him making fun of her. She was serious here not joking. Did he find this serious conversation funny?

"Are you coming like this or should I pick you up and take you with me", he spoke sitting on the sofa in her room like a boss making her part her lips in shock. How could he speak like this?

"I can't believe you are this shameless", she mumbled pouting sadly knowing saying this aloud is not worth it.

"Oh right, baby, I was thinking to throw you on my shoulder and take you back home. How is my idea?", he asked making her shift uncomfortably on her feet. She knew he could do everything he is saying right now which is scary as hell. If he did this, she won't ever be able to show her face to her parents because of embarrassment.

"When are we leaving?", she asked him moving to the door making him smile shaking his head.

"Any time you prefer my lady", he spoke like a gentleman making her roll his eyes. Gentleman and he doesn't match anywhere. She sighed walking downstairs knowing he wasn't going to let her go no matter what she did.

They took their leave from her parents moving back to his mansion. She didn't want to live lonely with him but he was persistent to shift back to his mansion. He didn't want any distraction when he was with her. 

He wanted to make the night more beautiful. He came out of the bathroom. She took a bath before him while he waited knowing she was tired because of all the preparations she need to make for her parents' anniversary.

He came out only to find her already deposited in bed seeming to fall asleep. He sighed moving to her side of the bed. He removed the blanket covering her face looking at her peaceful face as she breathed softly.

Never in his life, he ever thought he would feel this happiness which he was feeling seeing this girl beside her. She had changed his life so much. She made him feel more humanly which he thought wasn't possible. She made him know that he had a heart that was capable of doing something other than beating, loving.

She was definitely an angel which god send for him after years of hardship and he was persistent that he wasn't going to let her go as well.

He pecked her forehead softly feeling the softness of her skin beneath his lips as she breathed peacefully feeling the protective energy around her. A smile formed on his lips seeing his effect on her.

-------------------------------------------------------

Arjun and Tara were in the living room. She didn't say anything from the moment she woke up. His eyes were not leaving her as she moved around to do her work. This was the thing he loved about weekends. She would always stay in front of his eyes.

"Arjun", he heard making him look at the main door standing up from his place.

Saachi entered the mansion waving her hand at her best friend. Tara's eyes moved to Saachi. She didn't know what to say at the moment. Should she say hi before she speaks to her or just ignore her? In both ways, it will be so uncomfortable. After all, she was a queen. She must be acquainted with sophisticated people.

"Hey", Saachi wished looking at Tara as she smiled back trying to look as normal as she could.

"I thought you are busy", Arjun stated knowing that Yuvraj was in New Zealand for a meeting and he thought all responsibilities would be on her now.

"I don't have to worry about it for today. Aarya Bhai and Ridhi are taking care of Maan today. They need to have a practice of taking care of a child when they are going to have their own", she spoke.

"But our Maan is well disciplined while I can't say the same about Aarya and Ridhi's baby. They both are fireballs", Arjun spoke making her shake her head.

"They would be good parents. By the way, I have a day off from the royal activities so I was thinking to go shopping with Tara", Saachi spoke making Tara look at her with shock.

"Me?", she asked pointing at herself.

"Is there any other Tara, we know?", Saachi asked with a soft smile walking to her.

Tara can feel the strong aura surrounding Saachi. It was the same aura that made her feel scared of her even when she was always respectful towards her. 

"We didn't get much time to spend with each other", Saachi spoke looking at her with the same gentle smile.

"But I have work to do", Arjun spoke pointing at the pile of files on the table.

"I am not inviting you. I am just inviting my Bhabhi", Saachi said dropping another bomb on Tara. She felt weird when she called her Bhabhi.

"Alright", Arjun stated sitting back on the sofa. He didn't have to worry when Tara was out with Saachi. He could trust the royal guards with both of them and it wasn't like his guards won't be there.

"Let's go", Saachi spoke pulling Tara with her. She turned to look at Arjun who was busy reading his files.

"I need to get my bag", Tara spoke making Saachi stop before nodding.

"Please be quick", Saachi spoke as Tara gave a curt nod.

----------------------------------------------------

"What do you think about this?", Saachi asked showing her a random baby dress.

"Is there any newborn baby in the family?", Tara asked seeing how small the clothes were. Saachi nodded looking at the piece with admiration.

"There is no newborn baby till now but there would be soon", Saachi spoke caressing the fabric.

"Oh so there is somebody pregnant", Tara concluded looking at the dress with a smile.

"I am pregnant", Saachi spoke making Tara look at her in shock.

"Really?", Tara asked in astonishment as Saachi nodded.

"I wish it is a daughter this time. Yuvraj wanted a girl first time only but let's wish for the best", Saachi said crossing her fingers.

"Is your husband known to this?", Tara asked as Saachi shook her head.

"That's why I wanted to do some shopping. Last time, it was too sudden. I didn't have time to think clearly. This time I want everything to be perfect", Saachi spoke as Tara smiled. She looked at the clothes before tracing her fingers on the fabric.

She couldn't help but think about her own baby. But is this really possible?

Saachi snapped her finger in front of Tara making her blink.

"What are you thinking?", Saachi asked making Tara shake her head.

"Nothing important", Tara spoke giving a smile to Saachi who proceeded with the shopping.

"After this, we will have lunch okay?", Saachi spoke as Tara nodded her head.

It was all so new for her yet so overwhelming for her. Bringing a new life into the world is so wonderful yet scary at the same time. She thought.

"That guy was on his knees saying I Love You. Exact at that moment only Yuvraj Ji came from the shop with Maan and I was too shocked to say anything. That guy was shocked to find Maan running to me. I was scared to even look at Yuvraj Ji", Saachi spoke telling her experience with this comical look on her face like she was so scared making Tara laugh.

"Oh god, Tara you don't know anything about him. People think Yuvraj Ji is a cool man but they don't know what Yuvraj Ji's anger is", Saachi said drinking her coffee.

"What do you think about Ji?", Tara asked trying to understand more about Arjun.

"You mean Arjun?", Saachi asked as Tara nodded her head.

"He is also an idiot. I have handled him for so long", Saachi huffed shaking his head.

"I don't know how all these angry bulls are connected to me only", She further said making Tara feel weird. Was it her only who was over-reacting?

"But one thing I love about Yuvraj Ji is that he gives me my freedom. He never makes me feel prisoned. He never says no to anything I say. He is so understanding at times which makes him my ideal match", she spoke with a soft smile playing on her lips as if she was remembering her time with Yuvraj. Tara pouted thinking about her husband. He gives her freedom but still, there are so many boundaries around her.

"So your best friend is also pregnant I guess", Tara asked as Saachi nodded.

"Yeah, she is 9 months pregnant. We can get good news any moment", Saachi spoke taking a bite of her burger.

"Hmm", Tara hummed. Only one thing was in her mind at the moment.

'Pregnancy is in the air' when she realized what it meant her eyes wide as she took a big bite of her burger trying to get rid of her unholy thoughts. This was so not her. It was like her thoughts started reflecting Arjun's shameless behavior. She was also becoming shameless.

Saachi got a call from home and she need to leave while Tara thought to sit alone for a moment from all the worries of the world. She stretched her neck trying to think about her life.

Arjun was acting more and more heartless towards people. Last night, she heard him firing so many people just because they were fifteen minutes late.

She picked up her bag as she wanted to have a talk with Chiya. She wanted to say sorry about her husband's behavior also somewhere she felt that she would get the answers to all her questions from her only.

Though Saachi was having experience Tara was not able to understand why whenever she thought about her worries only Chiya's name will flash in front of her eyes. 

She nodded her head before getting up from her place. She was determined to get the answers to her question today.

--------------------------------------------------------

I have assignments to do. Sorry for the delay in the update.

Till Next Time...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

406K 33.6K 68
THEY SAID, DARK LOVE'S DART FIND FIRST IT'S DESTINATION SHADOWS THEN YOUR SENSES; RIGHT OR WRONG DARK AND DIM WINSOME AND WONDERFUL TARGETED AND T...
711K 9.5K 12
"You don't spare me even when I'm in my menstrual period", Taapur said and covered her small body with the blanket. "Blood is Red and Red is my favou...
151K 8.7K 63
"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think of a future that you won't be a part of...
855K 43.8K 44
21+ He is a youngest business typhoon, a billionaire. One of the Supreme powers of the country. No one dares to say no to him. A man loved by many bu...