Natasha Romanoff x scarlet jo...

Por floral_escapes78

This is a POV story so if you want a POV just say and I'll try to make it work. This might be my first book i... Más

🌿Natasha 🌿
👑Scarlett👑
Im sorry i let you go
Meet me at the water fountain
The interview
The interview part 2
Thank you
🌿 natasha 🌿
Natasha
Scarlett
A.n
Natasha
The war
It comes out
Im gay
The nightmares
Nat
Trapped
10 years
Love letters
Abuse
2 positives
2025 the year she left
The morgue
Coming out
Deadly kiss
Dinner
A/n
Happy Halloween
A/n
A/n
In love
A/n
Heartbreak
The day the music died
End

Part 2 of Nat ( the miscarriage one)

1.3K 38 5
Por floral_escapes78

350Rhannah,jadescrispycakes

Y/n's Pov
I wake up to the feel of hands touching me. ' y/n  can you hear me. If you can hear me, try to show me you can understand me.' I let my eyes adjust and see about three doctors hovered above me. I can see pepper in the corner of the room crying, Tony has his arm around her trying to comfort her. ах бля. Why did I have to go back to the hospital . I hate hospitals , they mostly bring bad news . The hospital was where I got the worst news I could get, I remember it like yesterday. I was lying in the hospital bed alone I had just been told I lost the baby, the doctor who told me walked out after . It looked like he didn't even give a shit about how I felt about it. I had no one I could turn to , no one would understand. Pepper notices that I'm awake and tells the doctors to move away from me. I just lay there for a few minutes till I decide I want to leave. I try to get up off the bed but then stop .
Pepper: I swear if you get of that bed your can come stay with me and Tony for a bit.
I obviously didn't want to so I chose to stay sat down.

Part three coming soon
24/03/22
238 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

220K 7.2K 55
Y/N is familiar with the Avengers because of their great uncle Steve and a short-term stay two years ago, but a new face on the team and an old flame...
14.7K 158 17
You are just a regular girl, but maybe you mean a little bit more to him. (This is in your POV although it may also be in other characters POV as wel...
383K 7.9K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
2.5K 52 11
This is my first book and english isn't my first language so sorry for the bad language. Gip // gxg * =smut Requests are open. Daughter/Mother Girlf...