William Afton x Reader // Nei...

By mrsmidas

‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

11K 229 670
By mrsmidas

You finally wake up the next day, it was pretty late. You weren't sure why you slept so long but at least you didn't wake up tired.

You checked the time and hopped out of bed, soon realizing William wasn't in the bed. But you figured considering it was 2pm. Putting on your pants, you leave the room, heading downstairs and looking around to see if anyone was there.

You see Michael, sitting on the couch staring at the ground. His legs were extended in front of him, his ankles crossed. His arms were crossed over his chest and he breathed heavily. He looked.. angry. You bite your lip, not sure if you should say anything.

Michael glanced up at you, sniffling. "He's as work.." he choked out. A single tear slid down his face.

You look at him, concerned yet confused. So you walk over, sitting down on the couch next to him.

"Are you ok-."

Before you could finish, Michael wrapped his arms around you. He stayed quiet for a moment, and so did you.

You brought a hand up, soothingly rubbing his back.

He hiccuped.

"Not one person in my family likes me.." he cried out.

You furrow your eyebrows, pulling back to look at him. You held onto his shoulders gently, "what happened?"

"M-My mom.." he choked. He wiped his eyes and shook his head.

"I'm so stupid for being upset." He said. He grabbed onto his own hair out of anger. "I'm just a mistake to her.. I'm the reason all this is happening. How do I know? She came and picked up Evan and Elizabeth and dea-" he stopped, biting his lip.

You frown, pulling him close again.

"She dead told me I better get used to my f-father.. because I'm just.. I'm just a bother... and she'll eventually have the will power to deal with me.." he sobbed. "I knew I was just a mistake.."

Michael has felt like he was nothing but a bother. Like all he did was stress his mom out. All sorts of things that the average teenager uses to think lowly of themselves has ran through his head. Sometimes his thoughts are 100x worse.

But no one wants to hear that. No one wants to hear their parents admit that those thoughts are right. You sat there, holding onto him. You didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry.." you say. "Michael, you're not a bother." You say, looking him in the eye. "You're nothing but amazing. She just can't see that. You're not a bother, you aren't a mistake."

You grabbed his chin, "look at me."

He sniffled, looking anywhere but in your eyes. "Please, y/n I don't want you to deal with my shit any longer.."

"Michael." You say sternly.

He then looked at you, his eyes glossy. Underneath of them were their usual shade of purple-ish red but they were all puffy.

"Don't listen to her.." you say. You bit your cheek, sighing.

You pulled him into a hug, "I'm here.. I'm here for you now.. that's all that matters."

He just nodded, sitting up and wiping his eyes. "You must think I'm a little bitch.." he said, chuckling.

"Never." You say, chuckling back.

You kiss his head.

"I'm hungry.." he said, laughing.

You shake your head, smiling. "Pizza?"

"Yes please.."

——

The two of you were walking, side by side. To the usual.

Michael pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He placed one between his lips and lit it up. You watched as he inhale around the small stick only to blow out the smoke. You screw up your face.

"You gotta quit doing that.." you say, kicking the ground as you walked.

Michael only looked at you, shrugging. "We've been through this.."

"You wouldn't quit for me?" You asked.

He just shrugged, "I could try."

You sigh, looking down. As you walked you wrapped your arms around yourself.

"It's pretty chilly for it being June don't you think?" You ask, "it's been so cold this entire month.."

"That's how it usually is.." he said.

"Yeah but, this cold?"

He just shrugged again. You huffed, sighing. You left it alone though.

The rest of the walk was quiet.

When you two got there, you walked in holding the door open for him. He nodded, smiling.

You and him went to find a place to sit, settling down and getting comfortable once you did.

Sure enough, a tall, slender figure was making its way to your little booth.

"Hey you two.." he said, a stupid grin plastered on his face.

"Hi," you say, smiling at him.

"William.." Michael said just nodding his head.

William glared at Michael, "and to think I was going to be nice but now I'm-"

"Will.." you look at him, pleading eyes. "Don't start with him.."

He just scoffed, "whatever. I'll be back with the pizza.." he mumbled.

Michael looked up at you, his face turning red. "Thanks.." he muttered.

"For?"

"For shutting him up."

You just nodded, humming. You watched as the kids played around, sat near the stage, or screamed in agony due to being deathly afraid of the singing robots in front of them. It was entertaining.

You look over at Michael, "you know, if you want feel free to tell me to stay at my own house." You say.

He looked at you, "what?"

"Well, the last thing I want is to overwhelm you by being at your place all the time.."

Michael shook his head, "no.. oh my god.. please. You're keeping me alive." He said.

You stared at him with wide eyes.

"No like- you're keeping my dad away from me.." he explained.

You put a hand on your chest and just sighed. You nodded, "oh alright.. if you ever want me to leave just let me know though." You say.

Michael just nodded, "yeah, yeah. I will.." he said.

You smile, tilting your head. "Im uh.. Im gonna use the bathroom.." you say, getting up.

"Alright, don't be too long because if the pizza gets here I may eat it all.." Michael said, leaning back and running his fingers through his hair.

You chuckle, "yeah.."

You stood up, walking away. You glance behind your shoulder at Michael for a split second before you made your way to the bathroom.

You cut the corner and into the hall where the bathrooms were located. Before you opened the door you hear foot steps behind you.

"Hey, are you single?"

You turn around, a confused look on your face. Then you roll your eyes.

"Idiot.." you mutter, cringing a bit on the inside but hiding it with a smile.

William walked over to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Never do that ever again."

"Sorry, love.." he said. He leaned down, nipping at your earlobe.

You hum, tilting your head.

"Shouldn't you be working? And I gotta pee, let go of me." You whine.

"Both of which can wait." William muttered. He ducked down, kissing up your neck gently.

You roll your eyes, holding onto him and smiling. You hummed at the pleasant feeling of his lips on your skin. He kissed up your neck and to your lips.

He planted his lips onto yours, and you kissed back. The two of you fumbled over each other until you bumped into the wall. You giggled against his lips, he smiled. He then grabbed your legs and lifted you a bit. You wrapped your legs around his waist as you were pinned between him and the wall.

He kissed you again, his hands firmly on your waist. His finger tips were just slightly under your shirt. You felt his cold touch on your warm skin, it caused shivers to emit down your spine.

You hummed, pulling away from the kiss. William rested his forehead on yours and stared into your eyes lovingly.

"You're absolutely amazing, love." He said, cupping your face.

You smile shyly, blush rising to your cheeks. "I'm no where near as incredibly amazing as you, though."

The two of you just stared at each other, nothing but love and admiration filled the air.

You two shared a few kisses, staying in the hallway as if William didn't have a job to do.

Michael on the other hand was sat at the booth. Until about now that is. He too now had to use the bathroom. He got up, making his own way to the bathroom.

He cut the corner, gasping to himself.

He watched as you and william shared multiple kisses and sweet nothings.

He couldn't bring himself to move, to say anything, nothing. He shook his head, feeling his heart in his stomach.

"I-I.." he choked out.

But neither of you noticed him.

He just shook his head, in disbelief of what he was seeing before he turned back around, rushing back to the booth he was sat at.

——

I'd like to thank littleglay for giving me the idea that this chapter and next chapter are based on. 🙇‍♀️💜🤞🏻 also I figured I'd update twice today to make up for the short chapter from earlier.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.4K 60
☾𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢☽ ✩𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢✩
38.5K 735 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...
38.9K 1.6K 70
(Alternate Universe Story Coming Soon...) (Y/N) would describe herself as an embodiment of bad luck; blood and death surround her and she is a harbin...
133K 2.6K 32
it's a week after the bite and things arent looking too well. when the aftons get home from the hospital william is not very happy with michael. thro...