𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍...

By tatake_jeager

UNDER HEAVY EDITING AND UPDATE More

𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍
000; 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
001; 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
002; 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒
003; 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋
004; 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
005; CAUGHT?
006; LOVE STRUCK
007; MORE
𝟎𝟎𝟖; 𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟎𝟎𝟗; 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋
𝟎𝟏𝟎; 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃
𝟏𝟏; 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝟏𝟐; 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃?
𝟏𝟑; 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝟏𝟒; 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝟏𝟓; 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀
𝟏𝟔; 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌
𝟏𝟕; 𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟗; 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎
𝟐𝟎; 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀?
𝟐𝟏; 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐔𝐋𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝟐𝟐; 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟑; 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍
𝟐𝟒; 𝐊𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐘𝐎
𝟐𝟓; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍
Announcement???

𝟏𝟖; 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐒

1.7K 73 67
By tatake_jeager

"I love you."

Seconds passed. You didn't utter a single word. Haruchiyo immediately believed everything happened at the wrong time, at the same time, he believed it was the right time. You locked your eyes with his, your lips were slightly open. Haruchiyo found this moment beautiful. A man telling a woman he loves her while it was raining outside. He couldn't ask for anything better.

"You." You pointed a finger to him. "Me." You pointed to yourself. You weren't able to utter the word love, but Haruchiyo nodded.

"I'd say it all over again if I have to." Very deeply, he chuckled. "I never thought I'd fall in love, you know, then this super beautiful, strong angel joined Toman." He took your hands and kissed it. "Baby girl."

You never imagined this would happen. You've always caught Haruchiyo staring at you, but you never thought it was about this. He always made time for you ever since Mikey had you beaten up. He stopped making out with girls at the club. You thought he was turning a new leaf. Wait. He was turning a new leaf for you. He did all that because he was in love with you. You wondered how long he had this feeling. You couldn't tell because he gave no signs....or maybe he did but you were too blind to see and got yourself occupied with Draken and Kisaki.

You still had a lot of questions to ask.

Your hands were slowly shaking. Why?

Your heartbeat increased. Why?

Your breathing pattern changed. Why?

You felt hot. Why?

You suddenly felt shy. Why.

Haruchiyo smiled. He knew you had realized. You had realized he truly loved you and it was taking a huge effect on you. You rested your hands on his shoulders and made no attempt to look at him, but you had a little courage to speak. "Why did you keep it to yourself."

"That doesn't matter right now, baby girl." His hands ran freely through your thighs, then up your waist until he got under your shirt. He didn't move further, his hands stopped at your torso and you smiled. His eyes softened when you smiled. It always did. Right now, he was looked at you like you were the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

You brushed a stray of hair from his face and cupped his cheeks. You started off by leaning in unsure about why you were leaning towards his lips. He wasn't stopping you. You resisted for just a moment and gave in to this weird desire you were having. His limit was tender; almost timid at first. You kissed him a little and stopped. Your hands went down to his chest, where his heart was beating fast as well.

"Oh god, baby." He breathed. "I need more of you." He pushed his face forwards so his lips could meet yours once again. You held his face there, lost to him as it grew intense. Haruchiyo shifted to the edge of the couch so you could wrap your legs around his waist. After leaving little pecks on your lips, he kissed your chin and pulled back to see your heated face. "This have to go."

You looked down and saw his finger on the shirt you wore. Confidently, you took off your shirt and he immediately went back to kissing you. You felt the push of his cock pressing into you and you were happy that he was in this state because of you. He let you take off his shirt. He let you touch him however you wanted. You still had no idea how he much he craved you.

A small sigh escaped your lips when he buried his face in your chest, kissing your neck and shoulders. It was finally happening. Haruchiyo's thoughts were loudly celebratory as Kira, the woman he had adored and loved for a long time, the woman he thought he'd never had a chance with because of Draken was straddling him while he made her feel good. With your legs still wrapped around his, he carried you and laid you on the couch. He leaned in again, kissing you with so much passion. Your nipples poked his chest demanding attention. He surrounded one of your nipples with his wet lips and was rewarded with a moan and soft whimpers.

With his other hand, he was able to take off your panties. He ran a finger through your wet slit. "You're so hot, baby," He whispered. "and wet too." Your back arched a little when he slid two fingers into your pussy. Getting stimulated that way made you convulse and tense with pleasure. You released a loud moan which made Haruchiyo's muscles tighten; his cock only got harder to the point where he needed a release, but that could wait. He needed to make you feel good.

His fingers thrusted repeatedly into your pussy. Just when things where getting better, his phone rang. He ignored it like it was nothing. You believed it was something important when his phone rang again. "Y-you need to answer...." You moaned to his face. "your phone."

"The person can wait, baby. You're way important right n-"

The phone rang again.

Clearly annoyed, Haruchiyo reached for his phone, looked at it and switched it off. His fingers were still inside you. He didn't dare take it out. He smiled at you before going back to fingering you. Only seconds went by before his home telephone rang. He closed his eyes in annoyance. This time, he gently removed his fingers from you and walked to his telephone that hanged on the wall. He made sure to face you so you could see his bulge. Locking eyes with you, he answered the phone and slowly licked his fingers. "Mikey."

You felt trapped with his gaze on you. He winked at you and you laughed. Almost quickly his smiling face turned to a pissed one. "I can't make it......I'm busy fucking! I mean I'm fucking busy! I'm very sure Takemitchy or Chifuyuu can handle that garbage....." He let out a sigh before returning the phone to the receiver.

"What's wrong." You stood up. Totally forgetting the fact that you were naked.

Haruchiyo tool his long sleeve and helped you put it on. "Mikey wants to see me." He placed a kiss on your lips. "This isn't over. I'll come back for you."

▬▬▬▬▬

Kisaki has been home all day. They were so many things on his mind. So much to think about. He hadn't met anyone ever since he heard about Senju's death. He didn't care. She wasn't that important anyways. What he cared about was the aftermath of Toman. Finally, he had the chance to get his revenge on them. Senju's death was Toman's indirect reply to Kisaki's message. You kills what's ours, we kill what's yours. He saw this coming. Besides, he had planned out the whole thing.

But there was a problem.

Kira hadn't gotten back to him ever since smiley passed away. Worse, she had blocked him from reaching her. He could've gotten rid of Toman by now, but Kira has been delaying everything. Had she finally decided to join Toman? If that was true, then she made a big mistake. However, he had to confirm it first, before taking further steps.

He noticed Kazutora have been distant from the gang. Lately, Hanna reported to Kisaki about him being absent from the meetings they had so far. What was he up to?

Kazutora was a crazy man, but he wasn't crazy enough to do anything stupid. Kisaki knew, so he took his mind off it. He had a new plan to take out another valuable member of Toman. He had gave the Haitani brothers a very fun task to do and when he heard the knock on his door, he smiled knowing it was already time.

He sat on the couch with his legs crossed and watched as his door opened. Rindo walked in first before his brother who had a screaming figure up on his shoulders. "She wasn't so easy to kidnap."

Ran drop the figure on the floor and removed the black cloth that was used to cover the face. Hair was extremely tangled, body covered with sweat, eyes filled with endless tears, mouth shut tight with a black tape and cheeks red obviously from slaps received.

"I didn't give you the permission to hurt her." Kisaki sighed and stood up to the woman on the floor. She wanted to run away but her hands were tied as well as legs.

"She clawed me with her nails. I had to hurt her a little." Ran breathed.

Kisaki bent down to the woman. When he reached out to pet her head, she screamed through the tape and made several attempts to move back.

"Sshh." Kisaki cleaned part of her teary face with his hands. "I won't hurt you." He smiled. "However, if you don't cooperate with me I'll kill you."

"What are you going to do with her?" Rindo asked.

"I'll think of something." Kisaki answered. "He'll surely do anything to protect her. He'll come out to save her." He paused and smiled at the woman. "Isn't that right, Hinata?"

Hinata yelled through her closed lips and shook her head at the same time. Takemitchy had told her about Kisaki and made her promised to call him even if she sighted him.

Ran and Rindou exchanged glances before looking at Kisaki. "I know we're not supposed to say anything, Kisaki, but do you have to drag the girl into this."

"I need you both to do something for me." Kisaki ignored Ran's statement. "I'm pretty sure you know where Kira lives. She's being very stubborn at the moment."

"She's obviously done with your bullshit." Rindou rolled his eyes.

"But I'm not done with her. No one leaves unless I say so." Kisaki stood up and glared at the brothers. "We're friends right? Friends help each other. So help me get Kira."

▬▬▬▬▬

Kira rushed to the door when she heard a knock. Its barely been an hour when Haruchiyo left; maybe he forgot something. The wide smile on your face disappeared when you opened the door.

"It's been a while, Kira." A gun was pointed to your forehead.

"What do you want, Ran?" You glared at him. "If Kisaki sent you, I'm-"

He groaned. "Kisaki, Kisaki, Kisaki. Give me a break, woman. That name is more than enough to drive me crazy." His eyes went through your outfit. "Kisaki wants to see you."

"I am not going back there, Ran." You opened the door. "Get out."

"Not leaving without you, sweetie."

"Haruchiyo will blow your fucking brains out if he sees you here. Tell Kisaki I am fucking done. My brother's dead. That's fine. All I can do, is hope his murderer suffer the same pain my brother faced before his dea-"

Ram's eyes widened when you collapsed. Behind your unconscious body was his brother, Rindo. "All this talk is driving me insane." He threw the rod he found on the street and watched as Kira's head slowly bled.

"What have you done, brother?" Ran facepalmed.

"The same shit you couldn't do." Rindo picked up Kira. "I'm pretty sure you don't want Haruchiyo meeting us here. You know what he's capable of."

Ran smiled at his brother and got off the couch. "Right."

+
My apologies for updating late may not be enough to earn your forgiveness. T_T.
While we morn the disappearance of my gracious Toji fic, let's get ready for what Kisaki has in store for everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.2K 13
𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨/𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚? 𝘾𝙖𝙣...
101K 4K 47
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬." "𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐣𝐢...
18.9K 639 57
𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞�...
308K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...