United World (One piece Fanfi...

By lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... More

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 11 - Joining the war
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines

4.7K 194 130
By lalapiece

Mrs-Trafalgar Thank you for giving me an idea. I will surely put it in this chapter! ❤️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me and Luffy are now fighting the marines who is coming on our way. Then a slow man suddenly infront of us. He is staring at me and ignoring Luffy.

"The guy from the Sabaody!" Luffy exclaimed, glaring at the yellow admiral.

"Oh~ It's the special prisoner~ You really want to oppose us~" Kizaru leg is shining before he can attack us we were save but Ivan-san wink. The attack explode behind us. We thank Ivan-san for saving us and then a new enemy appear. It's Kuma. In the anime, doflamingo inform that Kuma is a government weapon and later on Kuma will oppose the order to guard the ship of the strawhats in two years timeskip.

Kuma attack Ivan-san who was shock that he was attack by his comrade. Then Ivan-san said that he will handle Kuma and then said we should move forward.

It did not take long before we were attack again by a two marines, it was a pink hair guy who is using a brass and a guy who have a weird shades holding a chakrams.

"It's shame that a gorgeous woman is associate with a filthy pirate!" The pink guy saud looking at me then to luffy. "You are unlucky because you run into us!!"

"Straw hat, you are going to die here!!" The heart shades guy declared. He is blushing though when he look at me. My eye twitch because of that because i'm so sick with men with swooning disease. Then, Luffy look like he forgot who is this two. They are the first enemies of luffy, the pink guy is from the baratie who was beat up by sanji. The other one was from Usopp village who are associate with that Cat butler. I remember from the first episodes of the One piece.

The two proceed to attack us but their attack was affecting them. Then a pink hair woman appeared with her cigarette in her mouth. It's Hina. She was dissapointed to the two who proceed to swoon at her. I was creep out because of that because they suddenly wake up.

She attack us using her devil fruit, Luffy put me in his shoulder while he enter Gear second. Hina caught the Marines instead.

We continue to run and we run into  a guy with the most annoying laugh i ever heard in watching  One piece. The shadow shichibukai Moria.

Zombie soldier attack us. Luffy attack them while i avoid it because i cannot still use my power. The zombie keeps multiplying.

"DAMMIT!! There is no end of them." I stated still avoiding the Zombies. Moria is controlling them.

"Of course, the corpses are still fresh!!" Moria laugh with his very annoying damn laugh. "So you are the special prisoner that everyone was talking about?!? You are beautiful!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BALLOON JERK!!" I snarled and i suddenly grin because i feel the power is flowing into me. My hands is on fire now, i imagine a scythe that is made of my purple fire. Then luckily it works. I try to swing it to the zombies who is attack me. When the scythe reach them they burn into ashes.

Luffy stare at the display in fascination. Moria is shock because his puppet are burning one by one. The marines who were attack us is also shock because of my power.

"WHAT KIND OF FIRE IS THAT?!?" screamed Moria.

"Purple fire?!? What the hell?!?"

"It's a unique color of fire!!"

"This is the first time i see a kind of fire like that!!!!"

The marines said they before they can attack us again i swing a slash towards them and there was a cannon behind them. The fire got into it and make a loud explosion. My mouth gaped bacause of that. Wow, did i just do that?? This power is sure handy!!

"That was awesome, Y-n!!" Luffy said in amazement.

"Hehe, let's just keep going." I said then i make the scythe dissappear. Also the fire in my hands also dissappear.

More Marines came to us after that explosion they were order by Kizaru. I send them fire balls making them scream because of the heat they feel. Luffy is knocking them off or punching them.

Then, Luffy and Ace scream at each other. Ace is trying to make Luffy leave. Then Luffy proceed to tell that they are Brothers. He don't care about pirate rules.

Moria then sent forward his puppet, but a sea water was splash to them, the shadows escape from their mouth. Jinbei landed beside us. Jinbei then said that he will handle Moria because Zombies cannot take salt. We thank him and proceed to run forward.

"What are you doing?! Don't let those two take control of the war!!" Sengoku stated using a Den-den mushi. His voice is echoing around the battlefield.

Then a giant step infront of us, he is holding a metal bat. "Move out the way! I'm going to crush them!"

"The boy is a loose cannon! He grew up with Ace as his adoptive brother but he is the son of the world's most wanter man—- The Revolutionary Dragon!!" After that sentence, the people around us has different reaction. Me and Luffy dodge the metallic bat when the giant swing it to us.

"And that girl is also dangerous!! Her whereabouts is unknown but a report said she is the new crewmate of Straw Hat Luffy!!" Then Sengoku announced me. I can feel the people is staring at me. So, this is the feeling when you are a wanted person. I thought deadpanned. I look at Sengoku and to find out that he is already glaring at me. I smirked at him.

"That chick is dangerous?!?"

"She looks weak to me!!"

"How can a little girl can be dangerous!!"

My eyebrow twitch because of what the Marines and Pirates are commenting about me. I will show you a little girl, you bastards!

Luffy put his thumb on his mouth to blow it, while me i activate my flame and make a giant flame ball.

"Third gear!" Luffy yelled. "Gomu Gomu no Giant Rifle." His fist collide on that face of the giant. The giant was push back.

"ACE!! You can say whatever you want!! I going to save you even if it means death!!!"

After Luffy said that, i sent my attack to the giant making him on fire until he was burn into crisp. Both Marines and Pirate gasps because of it. Luffy you are really an incredible person, i'm proud to be one of your member even it's temporary. I thought happily.

"That girl is strong!" I hear the voice of Vista. I blush because of the compliment.

Meanwhile at Whitebeard and Marco~

"Make sure to not let those two die." White beared started. "She is the girl you dream off right? The description you said to me where match on that girl. You said she is smiling at you." Whitebeard look down on Marco who is busy staring at you. "So it means she became a reality." Whitebeard stare in awe when you make that fire and sent it towards the giant.

"Yes oyaji, i'm sure she is the girl i have seen in my dream-yoi." Marco replied. "I will really make sure not to let those two die, especially the girl."

Whitebeard chuckle. "I see you fall to the girl you just see in you dream." Marco blush because  of that statement. "OYAJI! No i'm not, it's just like that i feel like i have strong connection to her-yoidon't assume things Oyaji." Marco then glare at Whitebeard who just laugh.

***

We continue to run straight ahead towards Ace, and really the Marines are so damn annoying and stupid. They keep firing bullets on us. Luffy is sending them back the bullets while i just burn it and turn it to ashes. I did not even realize there was someone advancing to me and pinned me down. I grunted because of the impact of the fall. My back met the icy floor. The person got into the top of me and push its weapon towards my throat. Luffy tried to help me but i motion him to stop. He then continue to fight the other marines. I glare at the person who attack me and see it was Smoker.

"You damn woman, i will bring you back to impel down! You are dangerous!" Smoker glare at me hard and pushing his weapon towards me hard. I smirked on him and he seems to got confuse on that. I kick him hard that was cause to sent him flying. He was sent a meters away from me.

"You know, if we fight it will just become useless because i'm a fire and you are a smoke. There will be no end of it." I said.

Luffy decided to check on me if i was okey, i nod at him very sure that i'm okey. "Smokey, don't attack y-n!" Luffy said then he charge at Smoker. Then they fight eachother using their devil fruits. I sense someone is going to attack me, i immediately summon the scythe earlier and block the attack. I see Tashigi who stare at my scythe in fascination and she was snapped back and glare at me. I just grinned at her mockingly. That pissed her off.

Me and Tashigi fight, i say that she is very persistent and she is quiet agile. Twice or Thrice i cannot follow her speed. Our fight was halted because we here someone choke.

I see Luffy was pinned down by Smoker. I just on my place and stare calmly on the fight because i know Boa Hancock will appear. Tashigi stare at me in confusion.

"You cannot defeat me with your ability, i understand now why Dragon help you in the Logurtown, Straw Hat." The smoke man started. "But this time you are not getting away!!"

"GET OFF YOUR FILTHY HAS AWAY FROM HIM!!" A woman shouted. Then she proceed to kick Smoker away from Luffy. She then glare veey hard on the older men who was push away from Luffy.

"She manage to hit me even i was smoke." Smoker mutter. Tashigi and the Marines also got shock because of it.

"The Pirate Empress protect Straw Hat Luffy!!"

"What are you doing, Hancock?! Are you going to quit being a Shichibukai as well?!?!!" Smoker asked the black hair woman.

"SHUT UP!! I'm really angry right now!! How dare you to attack and pinned down my Beloved?! I will not let you live!! I will rip you apart and feed you to the sharks!!" Hancock snarled at Smoker.

Hancock continue to threatened Smoker then she stop when Luffy called her name she glare at me when notice me i just rolled my eyes on her.

She turned into like a highschool girl who was notice by her crush. She and Luffy talk a little then i see that she handed Luffy the key of Ace Handcuff. Luffy got happy on that he jumped to Hancock and hug her because of happiness. Hancock blush because of that.

The Marines got shock because of that. Talking on how Luffy defeated Hancock. Luffy stare at me in confusion when i stare at hancock who is now sitting on the frozen sea. I motion to Luffy to move forward and said i will follow him after a minute. Luffy nod then he ran straight ahead.

Hancock got over on what Luffy did, she notice me staring at her. She glare at me and i also glare at her. We keep glaring at each other and cursing each other inside our mind. The Marines are staring at us and whispering.

"Are they gonna fight each other?"

"It will be nice to watch two gorgeous ladies fighting!"

"They are really beautiful!!"

"Not just that! They are also strong!"

"Luffy is mine." Hancock started looking down on me. I shrugged and replied. "He is yours and i'm not interested on him. He is my captain."

After that we turn away from each other and walk towards our own way. But one thought is in our mind.

I hate her guts.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 12 is out!! Man, thank you for making this story reach 1k reads!!! I really love it!! Thank you so much guys!!Good night! 🌙

See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 700 12
"You blessed us with your light, so don't be selfish and take it away" { ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•‹๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•—๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฉ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•˜๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’ โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ฉ ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••...
40.5K 1.8K 12
ใ€๐‘ใ€‘- ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† | 2022 โœŽแฐโ”† ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™ฎ๐™ญ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ญ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š โ สแดแดœ แดแด€ส สœแด€แด แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดษดแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›แด‡ แดส สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›, ส™แดœแด›...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
14.8K 695 22
Unwanted. Worthless. Disappointment. Words that were carved into the young girl's mind since she was born. Neglected for being born a daughter in a f...