United World (One piece Fanfi...

Bởi lalapiece

[Slow Romance] [One piece men various x female reader] The reader got to the one piece world. She will meet '... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1 - Guardian
Chapter 2 - Sabaody Archipelago
Chapter 3- Auction House
Chapter 4 - Punch
Chapter 5 - Reunion
Chapter 6 - Admiral
Chapter 7 - Imprisonment
Chapter 8 - Got released
Chapter 9 - Meet the Future Enemy
Chapter 10 - Finally got out
Chapter 12 - Fight the Marines
Chapter 13 - Even got Messier
Chapter 14 - Rescued
Chapter 15 - End of War
Chapter 16 - Recovering
Chapter 17 - Part ways
Chapter 18 - Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19 - Flirty
Chapter 20 - Rumors
Chapter 21 - Farewell to the Red
Chapter 22 - Starving Pirates
Chapter 23 - Consciousness
Chapter 24 - Doing the Mission
Chapter 25 - A worried hawk
Chapter 26 - Reactions
Chapter 27- Timeskip
Chapter 28 - Officially Join
Chapter 29 - In the Deep Sea
Chapter 30 - It's a Kraken!
Chapter 31 - Fishman Island
Chapter 32 - A Fight Begins
Chapter 33 - Letters and Planning
Chapter 34 - One pirate king
Chapter 35 - The promise ship
Chapter 36 - Banquet and Friendship
Chapter 37 - Leaving the Island
Chapter 38 - Hot and Cold
Chapter 39 - Meeting the Surgeon
Chapter 40 - Damn Slimy
Chapter 41 - Got Chase and Meet up
Chapter 42 - Snow Woman
Chapter 43 - Next island
Chapter 44 - Warlord's Call
Chapter 45 - Man stabber
Chapter 46 - Strings
Chapter 47 - Connected

Chapter 11 - Joining the war

4.7K 192 45
Bởi lalapiece

Luffy is still sad about on what happen on Bon-chan, Mr.3 is beside him. Jinbei is controlling the ship. Crocodile and Daz are standing at the corner because it was quiet and away from the happy prisoners. While me, i'm sitting in a railing look at the sea. I close my eyes to feel the sea breeze. This is really crazy, i'm just going to my dorm and explore my new school and a goddess kidnap me and teleport me to this world just to find this someone who disturb the two worlds again. And suddenly the government are interested on me. Calling me special prisoner crap. What a pain in the ass.

My thoughts was cut off because Luffy and Buggy are arguing probably something stupid. I sighed and just let them. I suddenly feel someone pull me towards them and i see it's Buggy who hug me tight.

"Y-n chan! This rubber idiot is bullying me!" Buggy whined. Luffy seems don't like the affection Buggy giving to me.

"OI! Don't hug her!! Let go of her!" Luffy then trying to remove me from Buggy's grasp. Who just hug me tighter. I pat his arms because i cannot breathe properly.

"B-Buggy-san pl-lease l-let go.." I muttered and Buggy immediately let go of me and swoon, because i called him by his name. I just laugh nervously. I shake my head and walked towards Jinbei who is steering the wheel of the ship.

"Y-n san, thank you for giving me opportunity to save Ace-san." Jinbei said.

I hummed. "You should thank luffy because he is the one who believe on you."

I see that Crocodile come towards us and sit on the cannon. I raise my eye brow on him confuse, he just smirk and look forward.

"Don't think of it in terms like that! There is no end of it!" Luffy butt in with my conversation with Jinbei. "For me, it's just encouraging to have you along! You're so strong!"

"I want to thank you and apologize to you for the other things before this. You can call me Jinbei! I'm a Shichibukai and i'm sure they will revoke my title, let's run wild at the Marineford! We have to live up the expectation of Okama-kun and save Ace-san at any cost!" Jinbei determine stated.  Jinbei turn towards me and asked . "Y-n san why the demon guards are calling you special prisoner?"

I sighed and replied. "I have no idea, Jinbei-san. Even i got confuse." He just nod accepting the answer.

Luffy and Buggy came into the realization and faceplanted on the floor.

"YOU'RE A SHICHIBUKAI!? NO WONDER YOU ARE STRONG!!"

"MARINEFORD?!?! DON'T TELL ME WE ARE HEADING THERE?!"

"It's your fault for being clueless." Crocodile bluntly commented.

Then Crocodile explain that we passed through the Gates of Justice either Marineford or Enies Lobby is our destination. The Tarai Current is a giant whirlpool are exclusive for the Government. It was connected to the Government's major facilities.

"We wanted to break out because we have a role in this war!" Crocodile ended his explanation.

The Prisoners, Mr. 3 and Buggy freak out after that. Buggy got closer to Jinbei and order him to stop the ship and Jinbei fastly denied it. Luffy then suggested that they should just get off. Buggy then said they will die definitely.

We hear a sound like a den-den mushi coming from the foremast of the ship. I got closer to it and open the two metallic doors in the mast. I took the den-den mushi answering it since no one is moving an inch towards it.

"Hmm..?" I hummed and the guys stare at me,
flabbergaster.

"This is the Marine Headquarters, we know the ship has been taken by the escapees. We received the report of the personnels there in the Impel Down. We got to know who is the two main suspect, from the insider information before the contact was cut."

"Two?" Mr.3 question.

"A pirate- Straw Hat Luffy and another pirate-Buggy the Clown!"

"WHAT?!?" screeched Buggy. "Why me?!"

"We thought that you are just a nameless pirate, i can't believe that you use to be a member of the crew on the ship of Gold Roger, the King of the pirates!" The voice stated. "We also know that you are the sworn brother of "Red Haired" Shanks, one of the Yonko! How come someone like this have just been free.. but now, you've made yourself know."

The prisoners praise Buggy because they are right to followed him. The prisoners decided that they will followed Buggy forever.

"We don't know what is your connection to Fire fist Ace, but we are sure your goal is the same with Strawhat! We know that you have Jinbei, Crocodile, Ivankov, The special prisoner and more than 200 prisoners who also escape on board. As long we don't open the Gate of Justice, you guys cannot reach the Marineford or even get out of the Tarai Current. There's no see for you to get all away or to live on!! Better make yourself comfortable. That's it."

The called was ended. The prisoners then continue to praise Buggy. Then Buggy also said that he will make a flashy entrance and he will beat Whitebeard and he will conquer the world. I just look dead panned at them. What's wrong with the government? Did kizaru tell them about me?

Crocodile stand beside me. "Why do the government is so interested to you?" Crocodile suddenly asked me. I just shrugged and sigh deeply.

***

I'm so careless and dumb, i forgot that this will happen. Well after that called we reach the Gates of Justice and got to know that Ace is the son of the pirate, Gold Roger because of Luffy's big mouth. Ivankov and the Prisoners got really shock because of that. Also the prisoners are also fools because they believe Buggy is the reason why the Gate of Justice suddenly open. Me and Mr.3 are so done with their stupidity. Even Luffy got really impressed.

After that the sea suddenly got high making a tidal wave. Probably it's because of Whitebeard showing his power to the world. The tsunami hovered the ship we are using. The reason why the ship speed up. Jinbei suggested that we should ride along with the tsunami and hold tight so that we will not drown. The prisoners even said to turn around the ship.

"If we turn the ship, we will get capsize because of the wave. We don't have option." Crocodile said.

Suddenly the tsunami got frozen. The ship is on the top of the frozen giant wave. We can see that the war began. We can really see what's going on.

Luffy suggested that we should do something and he got a really bright idea. I know what will happen.

We need to get out the ship for being stuck. How to lift a big ass Marine ship?

After the series of events, we receive a called coming from the same den-den mushi earlier. It says that they will speed up the execution of Ace. The others agree to execute the plan of Luffy. I try to stop them but it seems they did not hear me. They slammed their feets on the frozen wave. It was not the side that we are expecting.

That is why we are now about to fall, and the height is no joke.

After a moment, the ice under the ship collapsed, and we are now falling on the Marineford.

"I SAID THAT YOU WERE DOING IT TO MUCH!!!" Buggy scream loudly to Crocodile.

"IT'S BECAUSE OF HIS DAMN WINK!!!" Crocodile snarled.

"IS IT MY FAULT CROCO?!?!" Ivan-san yelled.

"YOU IDIOTS!! I TRY TO STOP YOU BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN!!!" I blame them and my eyes are tearing up.

"DOES'NT MATTER, WE'RE GOING TO DIE!! IT'S FROZEN ALL OVER DOWN THERE!!"

"OH WAIT!! I'M A RUBBER MAN SO I WILL BE FINE!!" Luffy said.

"YOU JUST THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF?!?! DO SOMETHING!!" Mr.3 cried.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE LIKE THIS!! SOMEBODY STOP ME!!" Ivan-san sobbed.

"I SHOULDN'T HAVE LISTEN TO YOU MUGIWARA!! DAMMIT!!" Buggy cried with a snot. "I DID NOT HAVE CHANCE TO PROPOSE TO Y-N CHAN!!"

"THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO THINK MARRIAGE, YOU CLOWN IDIOT!!" I scolded him.

"Y-N CHAN REJECTED ME!!"

"OI, LISTEN!!"

I feel someone tug me closer to them. That person embrace me against his chest. I feel a sand on my face. The person who is holding me is Crocodile.

"Hold tight, Y-n." I nod and just let him.

The others landed on the Water hole that Diamond Jozu made. I was still holding to Crocodile who soon let me go. I thank him and he just grin at me. I pulled Luffy up to help him stand.

"AAAAACCCCCCEEEEEE!!!" Luffy yell beside me. The others position either at the back or beside us.

"LLLLLUUUUFFFFFYYYYYY!!!" Ace shouted at his brother, he is chained down on the platform.

"Ace, Hang on..."

"What the hell is this?!?" A marine asked.

"Who is in that line up?!!"

"All forces are here on both sides! There are lot of big names gather here!!" Ivan-san informed.

"You are right, well this is the biggest war for the both side." I stated and looking around. I suddenly meet a pair of yellow eyes. It's Mihawk who stare at me in slight suprise. I turn away and meet a red shades. It's Doflamingo he is now grinning big. Shit, i forgot they are here, well they are Shichibukai that is why.

"The world should got ready for it!!" Buggy shouted.

"Ace, we're coming to rescue you, we are here for you!!" Luffy declared and the prisoner at the back, cheered.

"It's not only Straw Hat! Jimbei and Ivankov of the Revolutionary Army!"

"Is that the Special Prisoner? I did not know it's a woman!! She is beautiful!!"

"Behind them are pirates who escaped from Impel Down too!!"

"Working alongside with Straw Hat Luffy... So that's your response, Jimbei?!?!" The voice of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku echo around the warzone.

"Yes it is, I resign as a Shichibukai!!" Jinbei replied.

I look around and see the Whitebeard Pirates and The Marines are fight each other. My eyes reach at the white whale-shaped ship. It's the Moby Dick. Then there is the legendary man who is at the same level of Gold Roger. The Strongest Man, Edward Newgate also known as Whitebeard. Woah, he is really a giant.

Suddenly, Crocodile appear at the back of Whitebeard, he was about to attack the Legendary Man but he was stop by Luffy who enter Gear Second. Crocodile was push back by Luffy, who is now stopped by the men from the Whitebeard Pirates.

He and Luffy exchange words. Then i see Whitebeard looking down at Luffy probably looking at the straw hat hanging on the neck of Luffy.

"Hey squirt, that straw hat you have it looks like the one that 'Red Haired' likes to wear." He said.

"Old man, you know Shanks? Shanks left it to me."

"You came here to rescue your brother?" Whitebeard asked, and Luffy nodded. "Do you know who you are messing with?!"

Whitebeard then looked down at Luffy, he lifted his weapon and slammed it to the ship. Creating a mini-earthquake. I steady my self to avoid falling.

"A SQUIRT LIKE YOU WILL BE A DEAD MEAT!!"

Buggy and Ivankov beside me gaping at the sight. They have this purple lined in their foreheads. The battle ground then got silent. Luffy then snapped at Whitebeard.

"Shut up! That's not up to you to decide! I know what you are up to! You want to become the King of the Pirates right?!." The two beside me motion at hin to hush down. While i just stare at the scene. Luffy is really a brave pirate.

"But i'm the one who will become King of the Pirates.!!"

The voice of Luffy boomed around the warzone. Both Marines and Pirates are lifting their arm in the air with mouth agape. I nearly laugh when i see one of the eye brow of Whitebeard twitch. Him and Luffy glared at each other. Whitebeard then slammed his weapon, his frown change into a smirk.

"How saucy you are, i won't forgive you if you cause me trouble, spoiled brat!!" Whitebeard stated.

"I'm going to do what i want." Luffy stomped his foot on the head of the ship. "I'm going to rescue Ace!!"

"He's competing..." Ivan-san started with pale face.

".....with WHITEBEARD!!!" Buggy finish the sentence with the same expression from Ivan-san.

"It can't be!!" Mr.3 fainted i catch him before he will slammed down.

I gently lay him down and turn towards Ivan-san. "I'm going to help luffy." He just nod still shock on what is Luffy doing. I feel a hand in my shoulder and see Jinbei. "I'm going with you." I nodded.

After Luffy inform Whitebeard about the Marines plan to execute Ace then he jump down to run towards the Warzone.

Me, Jinbei and Ivankov also jump down to followed Luffy.

Let the fight begin..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chapter 11 is out!! Woah, the support that this story get is so good. I really love to read your comments about this story. Stay safe everyone and Love ya!! ❤️

See you in the next chapter!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193K 5.3K 26
Shy!Reader x OP (slight yandere and will include others but *y/n's main interest is the ASL brothers* ^^) my first book ever so will have mistakes...
2.1M 56.1K 143
(__) is many things. She's kind, lovable, friendly, and beautiful. They say when people look at her they can't help but stare. Her looks alone make m...
40.5K 1.8K 12
【𑁍】- 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 2022 ✎ᝰ┆ 𝙨𝙥𝙮𝙭𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙭 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚 ❝ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ...
60.5K 1.1K 24
Y/n and her adventures as a young Shinobi with her friends (or so she thinks) yandere/ dark content mostly naruto & sasuke x reader Slightly moder...