Lost (Rainiamtor book 3)

By doctorofhope

two worlds one fate Charlie is lost, his mind has been racing for the last month a mysities impossible lette... More

prologue
confrontation
different world
revived
more? oh no
a stupid idea
an Ego problem
a problem in the end
time trouble
a hard choice
loss
the fall of the nether
broken trust
whoops
away from the action
so what do we do now?
team 1 and 2
team 3 and 4
trouble
the way ahead
Zagreus's fall
broken
help
the day in frostbourne
questions
the invasion of frostbourne
stranded
new heroes
lost world
unexpected newcomer
the teacher
the Master last plan
hello again
searching
confronting the undead
revenge
the Sanctuary
preparing
around the world
defector
glitches
Herobrine
recovering
you've got mail
error detected
dreamworld
recruitment
a drink
a bad morning
ocean man
the last of ender dragon eggs
coven
back to the future or the past
breakdown
mealtime
battle plans
return to frostbourne
insanity
another plan
falling to the Darkside
epilogue: beyond

Gwendolyn

88 4 10
By doctorofhope

POV Unknown

Falling always falling, darkness, that last I thing remember, Frostbourne battling the Nether princess, then getting stabbed by that infuriating nether king, Kyle, then I wasn't sure, I'm watching my life, falling throw the century like...like rain into the water of an ocean, I remember the day it all started in the end spire. something was different in my mind like a dark shadow has left my mind, I can see things more clearly, maybe my memories are more trustworthy now.

I was walking through the end spire, Vordus had just given me one of those speeches about power and we all have our places and how I had done well by starting that coven on the overworld, the witches coven will be powerful and train the greatest of witches in the overworld in time, I will return to help them teach them it would not be hard, and I am certain Lance would be more than happy to help me. 

Ceris had been spending all her time lately training, it would be lying to we haven't grown apart over the years, but our lives have gone in such distant direction, she was Matriarch of the end now, after mother's death at the hands of the humans, Ceris was of course only my half-sister and a few years older than me, we had the same mother but different fathers, I just wasn't here the day the end was attacked. although only my half-sister we used to be so close, we would do everything together, I remember my first time meeting Lance, and how'd we bullied him. well, that was until we started dating. 

there was one enderkin who all three of us hated, he had red hair more as he belonged in the nether, Mortimer, he was an ass, always thought he was better than us, one time he punched me hard, and Lance and Ceris beat him until he was a beaten to near death. 

So here I was today, dressed in my purple corset, and leggings, walking on my way to see Lance, the first time I had been back here in months and thought it was time we saw each other. "Shh, she can't hear us," Ceris said. 

"I know, what are the chances she'll walk in now," Lance said.  What were the two talking about? I walked around into the common area, to find them making out, I froze, tears swelling in my eyes, "Oh look like the chances were high," Lance said seeing me.

I turned and I run back towards my room, I slammed the door shut, behind me, I was crying for hours when someone knocked at my door, "Gwen? What happened you never turned up to our...." Lance said pushing the door open.

I looked up at him in anger, "HOW DARE YOU!" I growled at him, "I SAW YOU TWO, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T SEE ME!" I yelled, Lance flinched back in fear. 

"What are you talking about?" Lance asked, confused. 

"SO YOU'RE GOING TO LIE ABOUT IT TO MY FACE NOW!" It was like something was manipulating me, I was so angry, just pure rage and anger. I summoned up my arcane blades. and lunched them at Lance. 

Lance teleported out of the way, he continued to dodge and run from my attacks until he was over the fountain that lead to the overworld. "Gwendolyn stop, please stop," Lance said. 

I launched an Arcane sword forward, it stabbed into his leg and he let out a scream of pain. then a searing pain, I looked down, Ceris's energy blade sticking through my chest, I stumbled forward, and fell through the portal, "GWENDOLYN!" Lance called. 

I survived, of course, I spent 100s of years travelling the overworld, learning new spells, even a few that ended up in the forbidden spellbook, although Lance working with the defender of the truth, and one spell, that might come in hardy one day, it would allow me to restore the mind of the someone corrupted, I should have used it on myself. 

it was around then the dreams had started, the nightmares, the Entity began to appear in my dreams promises of power, seeping into my mind each night, more and more, then one night he told me, "Kill these three, a man named Sun, a Women name Nebula, and they baby daughter, Stella, do this Gwendolyn, and you will be allowed into the red legion as one of my top generals," the Entity said. 

the home the three lived in was like a fortress, Magic shields and defences, but there was one person I watched go in and out the most, Lance, now exiled from the End kingdom, and on the days he wasn't there, Ceris would be they, but never at the same time. I wonder what happened between them, But now I had a plan. 

I tracked Lance back to his castle after one of his trips, I entered the castle, after a few seconds, the lights were in the main chamber, And Lance was holding his gorf. "We don't get main visitors here, now who are you?" He asked. 

"Oh yes, you wouldn't recognise me like this," I raised my arms,  and swiped them over me, reliving my enderkin form, I used magic to concealed my true nature, most on the overworld would not expect me at this point in history. 

"Gwendolyn?" Lance asked, in both shock and confusion, I put on a fake smile, "Gwen I thought you were dead," Lance said rushing forward and hugging me. 

I wanted to stab him, to kill him for his betrayal, but I need him for now, "I've missed you," I lied to him, the next part of my plan took months, and months until I earned his trust fully again, the naive fool, he was alone and missing his people, it was easy to trick him.

I learned why Ceris was so obsessed with the baby Stella, that one day she is to rule the end, according to a prophecy, and one day Lance took me with him, as I hoped, he introduced me to Sun and Nebula. 

I smiled and jumped into action, I trapped Lance in an arcane shield, In a moment a slit Sun's throat, Nebula jumped up and summoned up an arcane sword, she was an untrained fighter, I easily beat her, stabbing her through the heart.

the arcane shield wouldn't hold Lance much longer. I walked up the stairs, into the bedroom, laying in the cot, was a baby, no older than a few months, I raised the arcane sword, when Lance burst in, he grabbed me and we teleported, suddenly we were on a snowy mountain top. Lance summoned up an arcane great sword.

but the entity used what power he had, to take me out of that place, and put me down in the red legion command centre, the next memory was years later, I was walking the hulls of the commander centre, the 3 in command here, I was slightly angry at the fact, Crystal was promoted to second in command, but in the last 8 years she has proven her self more than worthy of the rank, she has more power than most us, the benefit of who her father was. 

but she was still a child, and today proved no expectation, she rushed pasted me in the hull towards her room, I followed Crystal back to her room, her left hand was bleeding, "What happened?" I asked pushing the door open. 

"Nothing," She said grumpily, covering her hand. 

"Crystal, you might be my boss, but you are still young, show me your hand," I ordered. 

the young woman slowly opened her hand showing off a massive cut, "I was training with Ferelak, he cheated and cut my hand open," She grumbled. 

I summoned up my spellbook, and placed my hand over hers, "A simple healing spell, remember this Crystal, no one will fight you fair, they will always cheat, if you're stupid enough to trust, make sure it's someone who will not hurt you, I am here if you need me," the glow from my hand faded and the cut on Crystals was gone. 

I suddenly and unexpectedly stopped falling through my memories, I was standing in a black room, and for the first time in 100s of years, my mind felt clear, as if I could finally see the world as it's meant to be, I realised the Entity had been clouding my mind, manipulating it, but now, now I am free.

"It worked," A female voice called. I looked around seeing a woman with a cloak on, purple, pink and red, she looked off. and there was a dagger on her belt. 

"Did you ever doubt me, Lilith?" the man asked, he was always in a cloak, black with stips of red, although the hood was black, and his eyes were pure black but seemed to change to normal style eyes but red. 

"Who are you? where am I?" I asked. 

the man bowed, "I am the Controller, I brought you back, to join my army, you see, I need another enderkin who isn't well under control," He pointed to the corner of the room, Ceris was standing there, her body was twitching, her eyes were soulless pure black, with black line crisscrossing her face and hands. 

a second person was standing next to her, with a red streak in his hair, his eyes and skin was the same as Ceris's. black eyes and crisscrossing lines, I didn't know him but I still felt guilty. If they were under mind controller, that spell I learned, it might just work, I looked around the room, the only other two in here were the Controller and Lilith. 

"I thought you would find your sister in this state quite..." I lunched a light blasted into the room, "Aghh," the controller called.

 I focused and cast the spell to free them. "What's happening?" the man asked. 

"Gwendolyn?" Ceris asked. 

"Questions later, Run now," I said Grabbing Ceris's hand dragging her out of the room the other person following. 

"Lilith stop them!" the Controller yelled. 

the woman chased after us, Ceris spun around, summoned her energy blade and cut the woman's stomach, it kill her, the injury all ready healing. "Which way?" I asked. 

"That way, I think, it's like a bad dream, what I did under his control," the man said. pointing to a door. on the other side of the door was 1000s of red portals. "Okay, I really don't know which one to go through," the man said. 

I looked around, "You through that one, Ceris we'll go through this one," I said. the man looked back seeing Lilith coming and he jumped through the portal, Me and Ceris jumping through another one. 

we were in a desert. next to a blast crater, "Well that was a close one," Suddenly Ceris pinned me by the throat into a pillar from a destroyed temple.

"Why shouldn't I kill you?" She asked growling at me, and I hugged her tight, this was the first time seeing her with a clear mind in so long, "Umm I don't know what to do now," Ceris said.

"I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING I'VE DONE CAN YOU FORGIVE ME?" I begged, hugging her, "I wasn't in my right mind, I'm so sorry," I added hugging her. 

Ceris thought for a moment, "I can't yet, but saving me from the Controller is a good start," Ceris said, her voice was calm. "Where are we..." Ceris paused seeing a blue box. partially buried in the sand. "Doctor?" She asked. 

"Do you need a doctor? I can use basic healing magic," I said. 

Ceris shook her head, "Not that kind of Doctor, DOCTOR!" She called louder. 

then was a groan, and someone stood up from under the sand in a green velvet coat, "Ceris?" he asked confused, "How long have I been...ABIGAIL!" He yelled rushing to the box. "Ceris give me hand, Oh who's your friend?" He asked. 

"It's a long story," Ceris answered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 102 22
Lady Stella has met Rain for a year, and she still hasn't told her feelings to him, will she confess at the right time? or will she let her feelings...
12K 208 16
This is an alternate timeline of the Rainimator series Fractures. It may be a little confusing, so I will clarify some things The Struggle to We Are...
13.5K 565 44
four friends who live together get transport to a strangely different world, the four friends sent to different places in the planet, they must fight...
6.9K 272 32
in the aftermath of the war with the Nether, frostbourne has begun to rebuild. unknown to them, ancient and evil forces plot to take the overworld. a...