-ˋ₊˚. :ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢ ʀɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ;: 🥕‧₊°

By Uncontainablechildz

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ─── Sayuri Kamiya, Shun Kamiya's little sister has just finished college at the Half Moon Acade... More

Prologue
Chapter one, Old friends
Chapter two - WHAT?!
Chapter Four - A challenge.
chapter five - A talk and A game
chapter six - Calls
chapter seven - Dinner with his dad.
chapter eight - His room?
chapter nine - Nightmares
Chapter 10, Training with him
;;A/n', -
Chapter 11 - Accident
Sorry!

chapter three - Chiyoda Private Resort

30 0 0
By Uncontainablechildz

I went to go open the door and pay the driver, and I apologise for the late order and the long drive here. Ojiro came up, took the food so I wouldn't have to carry all of it. I thank him and the pizza guy. And shut the door as soon as I see the pizza guy get in his car and drive off.

"Hell yeahhh, wanna watch some movies while eating?" I asked smiling as I watched him place the food on the coffee table.

"Yeah sure, but what movie?" He asked back looking at me while sitting down on the couch.

"Hmmm maybe horror." I stated walking to him and sitting next to him, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Mmmm okay fine. Horror movie marathon?" He asked, and i pulled my head away from his shoulder, nodded excitedly and put my head back. He chuckled softly and went to netflix and played a horror movie. We sat there drinking coke, eating pizza and garlic bread while watching horror movies for a while, I checked the time and it was two in the morning.

"Yooooooo its 2 am man." I stated and got up to stretch.

"Hmm, wanna head in for the night?" He asked looking at me and patting my head and turning off the tv.

"We can sleep here for tonight. Ill take the other s-" I was interrupted by him pulling me down and hugging me

"No, you can stay right here with me, its not like we haven't done this before." he said pulling me in closer so I don't fall off the couch.

I smiled and hugged him back, really just feel asleep cuddling with him, feels great and very comforting to be sleeping in his arms. We, well more like he, woke up at 7 am and woke me up too. I went over to the kitchen to check for any food.

"How is there food here?" I yelled out from the kitchen.

"I got the fridge filled up with stuff enough for three days with your ass always being hungry. Also if youre wondering where the energy drinks are, they are in the vegetable area in the fridge" He yelled back.

"Oh, okay I see them thanks!" I yell back before picking up the container of strawberries, and some whipped cream. I closed the fridge door and ate some strawberries and whipped cream while walking to the couch ans sitting on it. I mean, best combo for breakfast. Too lazy to make crepes anyways. So next best thing. I notice that he was looking at me.

"Want some?" I say holding a strawberry out to him and smiling. He accepted it an ate the strawberries with me.

"Wanna go out to the beach?" He asked me. To which i nodded excitedly and made my way over to the bags, picking up the bikini he got me and running to the nearest bathroom. And changing into the monster energy themed one. I step out of the bathroom and step out and walk to him. I walk over to him, he was wearing swim shorts and no swim shirt. Nice, why the fuck is he hot, now what like actually why? Mans got me simping hard.

"Woah, damn bitch how much did your dad spend on gym equipment because god damn you're ripped." i said jokingly

"I don't know man, other than that training, you know how my dad is on training." He laughed as we walked out the door not noticing we were holding each other's hands out the door. And walking to the beach I dropped his hand and just ran to the water. And just started splashing around and laughing. He eventually joins in and I splash him. We played around for an hour and a half. After that i just sat down in the waist deep water, we went pretty far off the shore. I felt a fish brush past my legs and I screamed and jumped onto Ojiro. Mans laughed at me and carried me back to the cabin. We dried off and took a nap on the couch. A few hours or so later, I wake up to the smell of something being cooked, pasta maybe? I groggily get up and walk to him and hug him from behind.

"Hmm? What's wrong?" he asked smiling and looking back to me

"Man, I literally just woke up but what are you cooking?" I ask softly.

"Ehhhh just Bolognese spaghetti for lunch. Now go back to the couch, I need to finish this shit." he said and i begrudgingly let go and walked back to the couch and sat there trying to regain my thought process. Ah fuck what are we? A married couple, I swear that's how we are acting. Damn if my brother found out death would be inevitable for us. Until I get a call from Saori?? Why is she calling now? I picked it up.

"Hey wh-" I said before being cut off by Saori.

"Where are you?! It's 1:30 pm already!" Saori yelled into the phone.

"I'm at my friend's place, bestie . Let's just say I drank a few too many shots. But we might be going again tonight so don't bother trying to get to me okay hun?" I lied through my teeth. To her which she didnt buy.

"No way in hell you drank that much. How long are you even staying there?" she asked annoyed that i lied

"Two nights. Saori, I'll call you later, friend just finished making food." I said and she hung up. Okay ouch, but damn. I see that Shun is now calling. Is he not with the others? I ask myself and pick up.

"Hey shu, what's up?" I say.

"Where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Did you get kidnapped?!" He asked in a very panicked and worried tone.

"Okay slow down there big brother. One, I'm at my friend's house. Two, I am okay, just still kinda tired. Third, I'm not hurt and lastly no i haven't been kidnapped." I said, trying to calm him down.

"Yeah? Well someone literally just told me they saw you go in a car BLINDFOLDED." He yelled into the phone.

"I swear, don't tell Saori I did that she will most likely murder my bitch ass." I said in a deapan tone.

"Okay okay. I won't, just tell me where you are." He said.

"I- I actually have no clue what the address is. Hold on just a second.'' I said turning towards the kitchen and yelling "JI, WHERE ARE WE? LIKE WHAT'S THE ADRESS????" I yelled out to him.

"Chiyoda Private Resort, why?" he yelled out.

"NOTHING!" yelled and turned back to the phone. "Chiyoda Private Resort."

"CHIYODA?! You didn't challenge them single handedly did you?!" he asked.

"No of course not just one of my friends stays here. Besides I'm not stupid, I'm hurt you even thought that bro" I said in a very hurt tone.

"Well who's this friend?!" shun yelled

"Fuck me man, Their name is Kaguya Kamisato. I knew them from high school" I said lying through my teeth but sounding more convincing than I was with Saori.

"Fine, have fun. How long till you get home?" He asked.

"Ill be there tomorrow around 8 pm." I said to which he sighed, said his goodbyes and see you laters and ended the call.

"Sooooo lying to your older brother?" Ojiro said placing two plates of pasta on the coffee table.

"Have to save our asses somehow. Even if it means lying to him." I stated and sat down close to him.

"Really sucks when our families just hate each other, like cmon man, lemme be besties with my bestie." I said in an annoyed tone as if i was complaining, which i was. I dont liekt he fact I have to sit there acting as if I hate him when im with my family and he has to act like he doesnt know me.

"True that" he said taking his fork and eating some of his pasta. I do the same. We finish our pasta while having a conversation about how annoying it its to pretend like we hate each other.

"Ill wash up." i said as i take the paltes and forks to the sink. I hum a song while washing everything up. After that I walk over to him, sit down next to him and lean on him.

"Wanna watch some movies?" He asked picking up the remote. I nodded.

"Can we watch the Violet Evergarden stuff?" I asked looking up at him.

"Sure" He agreed and turned on Violet Evergarden (the series not the movie) not my hoe ass crying. How is Ojiro Not crying?! So we finished that and he pulled up the special. Which also made my Deadass cry. ALSO Violet Evergarden: the auto memories doll and eternity. Which made me cry so damn hard it hurt. Not once did I see him cry. NOT ONCE. he just hugged me and comforted me when I was crying.

"Its okay Sayuri, they aren't real." he said which made me cry even more. And he knew he fucked up and just kept comforting me. I cried for an hour. So after that was done he got up and got me a glass of water. Which I drank, I just sat there looking depressed as fuck probably. Contemplating why I just cried for an hour after watching the series.

"You alright now?" he asked in a slightly worried tone, but this isn't the first time I cried over fictional characters.

"Yeah ,why the fuck do I cry about stuff like this man." I said in a dejected ass tone.

"Why do you? But its ok, I understand, I just don't cry over stuff like this." He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Did your parents never allow you to cry over little things?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Father says its weak." he said looking down to the floor.

"Babes, we both know I'm one of the strongest XB players, and I cry a lot." I say kind of hurt that his father would insinuate I'm weak.

"Yes I know you never give any game your all, but like its my dad, he's hell bent on us being the strongest tribe in all of XB" he said sighing.

"You know what, when you're around me, cry as much as you want, it isn't weak, just shows you're brave enough to cry in front of people. Besides, not my hoe ass out here joking around in serious matches. Thy are some of the tribes so damn predictable though." i said smiling at him. He just hugged me and I hugged back. What is with us and hugging, I don't care though its comfortable as fuck. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273 17 3
❝ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐒 ❞ 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐂...
128K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
3.2K 45 25
[reader] or Kali - Being the "Daughter" Of All For One being tortured and trained defeat All Might part of her life. She finally runs away successful...
42.2K 1.2K 39
***COMPLETED*** When Yami and Charlotte had been summoned to see the Wizard king they had not been expecting to find out they had a 19 year old daugh...