My Stepbrothers

By minluvr1

Y/N is a seventeen years old cute, loving, cheerful girl. She always has a wide smile that makes everyone mel... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
SIX
SEVEN
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two
Twenty-three
Twenty- Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty -Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four

Twenty-one

4K 146 24
By minluvr1

Y/N woke up in the middle of the night, suffocated between Jimin and Taehyung. The hands, on her waist was too tight for her comfort. She pushed the owner, which was Jimin, untangled her legs from Jungkook, and pulled her hands from Taehyung, she expertly escaped from the cuddle trap without waking them up.

Jin almost took his hidden gun out seeing a silhouette on his door in the middle of the night. He sighs in relief when he hears the familiar pitter-patter footsteps from the person.

"What are you doing here Y/N?" He asked in his groggy voice. Y/N froze on the spot.

"Were you asleep? I heard noises earlier, thought you would be awake?" She said in a guilty tone, thinking she disturbed his sleep.

"That wasn't the answer to my question. Anyways, no, I wasn't asleep but I was about to. So, what's the matter?" Jin asked.

"The three are again on my bed. The couch is uncomfortable and Yoonie locked his door because of Jimin. Can I sleep here tonight?" She asked to which Jin agreed with a sigh. The two slept peacefully, in the middle they started cuddling.

After the hospital incident nightmares are her daily visitors even if she takes her medicines. It wasn't like her usual nightmares where she would be in a headspace trashing, sweating, whimpering, or screaming. Just like the normal nightmares one has, she would wake up all sweaty and panting.

Taehyung, who often cuddles with her, was the one who noticed this and informed others. They consulted her doctor the very next day. The doctor assured them that nothing was wrong. It was because she went to the hospital despite the trauma which overwhelmed and triggered her. It brought back the memories to her front mind which her unconscious mind was trying to hide. The doctor told them that the nightmares would fade away eventually and Y/N has to attend counseling sessions.

From then onwards, there would be at least one of them with her cuddling to sleep, mostly the maknae line because the hyung line was busy with their work in the absence of Yoongi.

Yoongi was taking a 2 weeks rest from both mafia and office work because of the injury, he can't show up in public with his cast which would raise questions from the media.

••••••

BTS was woken by the delicious aroma of food the next morning. Maknaes was the first to the dining table mumbling 'food' 'smells good' etc, still sleepy and in bed hairs. Y/N gave them their food with a sweeeet smile and got back to her work, which was feeding her yoonie.

Jungkook would have spit out the food if it wasn't because of a glaring Yoongi sitting opposite to them. Yoongi gave them a warning look, he had a neutral expression eating the thing she made.

Taking a close look Jungkook felt like she was shoving the food to his hyung's mouth rather than feeding him. He saw the same disgusting reaction from Jimin and Taehyung, but the three were scared of Yoongi who was eating the same shit without any compliance or expression. They followed his path and ate those in silence with difficulties.

Jin was the next one to arrive, after freshening up and ready for work, he was surprised by the smell. He saw Y/N feeding a grumpy Yoongi who was looking at his phone in embarrassment, but still enjoying it.

The maknae line really wanted to tell his hyung to leave before tasting this unedigible thing but the sadistic part of them wanted their hyung to taste the horrible thing.

To their surprise Jin moaned at the taste of the food, and praised her cooking, she giggled to his praises. Hoseok was next and he also praised her cooking, confusing the maknaes who finished their food somehow. Namjoon was also stunned by her cooking, Namjoon gave a piece to Taehyung who was sitting next to him with an empty plate, Taehyung gave him a tight smile for torturing him further, but was surprised by the taste.
It was tasty, very tasty, not like the one he ate, then he saw.... The small smirk and a wink exchange between Y/N and Yoongi, that's when the maknaes tasted the betrayal of their hyung... and it was disgusting. Y/N and Yoongi laughed, confusing Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and confirming Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung's assumptions that they were fooled by them.

" You three! If you don't want the same for lunch and dinner, clean your rooms before it and help me cook. I am the one cooking today because Yoonie can't and Jin oppa has work. Don't even think about ordering or going out. There would be big consequences." She warned the three who immediately nodded their heads obediently. The three ruthless mafias who killed many people brutally were bossed around by a 17-year-old girl the rest of the day. Yoongi was laughing at their misery.

They four had a chaotic yet fun time while cooking, while Yoongi was there watching and instructing them. Jungkook made sweet potatoes which looked good but they stuck to the plate and wouldn't come off from it. He was pretty proud of his achievement and showed off how strong even his dish is.

Jimin was very dramatic while cooking, improvising some scenes out of nowhere Joined by Jungkook and Taehyung, even Yoongi and Y/N sometimes. He always had a pout walking around the kitchen doing the instructions, it was so cute.

Taehyung was the most childish one, he was pretending to be cooking and helping while all he did was walk around the kitchen giving himself a tour and find the snacks. He ate the snacks and ingredients in the kitchen and fed others, the others pretended didn't see him or his little act.

As a reward the dish job was assigned to him, which he did a good job of, he even enjoyed it. The rest joined them for dinner, Jungkook was bragging about his sweet potatoes, and they shared the funny accidents and laughed, they tasted......home that night.

•••••••••••••°°°°°°

Y/N was enjoying her alone time at the house watching k-drama munching on chips when her phone chimes with an alerting notification. Her entire demeanor changed because of it. She walked to her closet and took the bag she hid in the far end behind the cupboard. She took off the contact lens from her left eye revealing her hazel eyes with green flecks. The eyes of the MAFIA PRINCESS.

She changed to her outfit and mask in the bag and called someone from her secret phone she hid in the bag.

"Arrange a meeting with Bangtan immediately. One of my spies had been caught. Demand a report from Sky. They were assigned to protect them but one of them was injured a week ago and they didn't inform us." She gritted in a deep voice which was nothing like she used with her family.

Nowadays her speis are getting caught constantly in the Bangtan gang after BTS took in charge and Namjoon became their leader. The secret cameras, spies, everything has been discovered. She has been playing in the back using Sky until now but the one now caught is important. He is an oldie who knows a little more about her and the gang, nothing risky, and he would definitely spill it out. She is sure they had known about her (mafia princess) involvement.

She left the house to meet her brothers as BTS as mafia princess.

•••••••

In the basement the said spy was tied in a chair, surrounded by the seven demons, without their masks. He had already seen them so why bother to hide them? It was much scarier now, one can see how dangerous and brutal they were in one glace, which was unable to see under the masks.

"Well, if it isn't our Chef Han or should I address you as ex- Commissioner or the spy." There was a taunting mock in Namjoon's tone. These weren't the boys Han was familiar with, they were completely different. There was a dark aura, a daring guts, surrounding them. Han was intrigued by them even though he masked it with a chuckle.

"Han would be fine. I appreciate you Namjoon, you are cunning, found out about me soon after becoming the leader. It has been years and your father still didn't recognize me even though he knows me personally." Han said with an exaggerated sigh. None of them had any emotion in their face, making him a little uneasy. Soon the man they were waiting for came, their father.

"Han...... how in the world I didn't recognize you? How come the mighty uncorrupted police officer became a spy in the mafia world?" The shock soon turned to mock seeing the ex-police.Han sighed.

"Fate. My daughter married a gangster. He was a cheat and used my daughter's love as bait to take information and help from me, I became a mere puppet in their hands. Lost everything, even my job. My daughter killed him when she found out all this. I couldn't save her from going to jail even though I was a police officer. Had to earn money to pay a lawyer for her. I became a cook in a small restaurant then was appointed to your son's household. I got an offer two years ago from one of my old pals. Now here I am, as a spy." Han said.

"So, who is this old friend? Your boss." Boem-soo asked.

"You know I'm still surprised that YOU run a powerful gang for this long. You were a sidekick of HIM, his obedient thrall. Didn't expect you to be the surviving one out of them." It was more of a surprise than a mockery.

" Even I am also surprised about it. And I wasn't his sidekick none of us was, we were his friends, apprentice, partners......Family." Beom-soo said in a nostalgic tone. BTS didn't have any idea who they were talking about. But seeing their father they know it is someone dear to him. They will ask him about it later.

"I'm informing you Han I'm not that Beom-soo, who was carefree and obeyed someone's orders. Things changed, now I'm the one who orders. I raised seven boys who are more capable than me, you are an example for it. So, spill the tea, who sent you? Who is the one behind it?" Boem-soo asked seriously. BTS felt proud when he praised them. They hide the smirk when Han's composure breaks.

"It's The Princess. She is the one behind Sky also. I don't know why though, but she has been keeping tables on your gang for years." Han revealed.

"She has requested a meeting with us, in 2 hours," J-hope informed Namjoon by checking the new message he received. Beom-soo was pleased to see J-hope informed Namjoon, not him. They had already formed the team and accepted the leader. He just looked at Namjoon, it's his decision now, Beom-soo is just a silent player.

"Accept it. I think she found out he has been caught. She already knows we found out about her." Namjoon states. Surprising Han, he had pressed the emergency button on his ring, when they caught him, which sent an alerting message to the princess directly.

•••••••••

"Good afternoon RM. It's nice to meet you in person." Princess professionally greeted them. She gulped seeing his frown along with Suga's. Her voice is familiar to them even though she was speaking in a different tone using her deep voice.

"It isn't very nice princess when we see that you have been spying on us for years. One of the reasons why we are here for this meeting." Rm deadpanned her. She unintentionally pouted under her mask on his cold voice.

"Well I have my reason's RM and I have never meddled with anything. I just kept an eye. It's the mafia world, what do you expect? And I am well aware of the one you sent to my gang, what was his name? Ah! John, he is a hard worker but he is a little obvious." She replied. Rm suppressed a groan, his man had discovered.

"My bad. I will be careful next time." RM replied smugly. It was a warning, she knew, he won't let this pass. There was silence after that. It was a little awkward for her, she would be in meetings very rarely, when she is, the opposite party would be the one speaking she would just reply.

"I'm not beating around the bush, I want Han back," Princess said. RM smirked at her impatience.

" I'm not sure about it, princess. He knows a lot about us, and we know he already had reported it to you seeing it had been years he was spying on us." There was a pause, she knew he was going to demand something. "Give me one reason to release him. Tell us why you have been spying on us for years." And she was right.

Princess sighs, she knows she doesn't have any options rather than tell them the reason when he is this close. He attacked one of them.

"I'm after someone and he is after your gang. I was keeping an eye on you because you have something dear to me and he is after it. I have to keep you all safe to keep it safe." She said the same thing Sky told them. Well, now they know she is the one who sent Sky.

" It wasn't an injury in mission Suga. It was his assassin who shot you." She said, looking him in the eyes. He wasn't surprised by it nor Namjoon, Suga had already felt odd about it and had discussed it with their leader.

"I came here to warn you all. He is someone powerful. I've been after him for 1½ years, I couldn't track him or his identity till now. Only know that He is a middle-aged man with 2 sons. One of his sons would soon be attending the xxx University. That's why I sent blackpink there." She said, RM and the others were processing the information.

"How would we believe you? You could be lying and building up a story." He stated the fact. Princess turned to Beom-soo now.

"He is using XXXX(poison) in bullets. One with Suga was shot. He is the same one who destroyed a notorious gang 19 years ago. He killed my father and brother in front of me." She said enraged. Beom-soo's eyes wide, realizing who she is talking about. Princess chuckled bitterly seeing this. She nodded at his questionable gaze. "He is back. With his sons."

BTS was looking at the princess and Beom-soo back and forth, they were talking about something BTS wasn't aware of. At last, they concluded and decided to work together.

Princess felt something was off with Beom-soo the whole time, BTS also felt it. He was hiding something from them, she will find out about it sooner.

She left there without Han on one condition, nobody on their gang should know about her or Sky's involvement. The information they get from Han should be secret between the eight. No one extra should know about it. They agreed to the conditions and bid goodbye. Beom-soo eluded from their questions about whom she was talking about. Boem-soo couldn't reveal things now, he was helpless in his way. So he pretended to be mad and left back to his wife. BTS silently agreed to look at this matter later. They had a mission later so they focused on that.

••••••••

BTS was about to leave the garage after completing their task when they were suddenly surrounded by many men unexpectedly. They fought and were leading but more joined which made it difficult and they started losing. Just as time something unexpected happened many gunshots were heard and the men fell.

"We always have this dramatic entry, don't we?" Lisa commented coming out from where she was hiding, soon joined by the rest three. BTS quivered for a second about their identity but remembered the princess assured no one knew about their identity other than her and Han.

"What are you doing here? Did your boss send you all again after us?" V asked, irritated.

"Nah. She is one value of her words, if she told you she won't follow you, she won't. We were here for the same reason for why you are here. But seeing you succeed, we are backing down. We just gave a hand there when we saw it. Just made the effort to come here useful." Jennie said with a shrug.

They were bickering the entire way to their vehicles. Only if their gangs weren't at peace they would have already shot each other because of irritation.

BTS reached their house at night, Y/N was already asleep. Jin forbade the maknaes from group cuddling with her at night; only one was allowed at a time. Which they agreed, but surely would break.
______________________________________

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment.

~AJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 767 35
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...
88K 1.6K 60
β˜†π™Ίπš’πš– π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’ π™ΆπšŽπš—πšŽπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 1/4β˜† β˜†πšˆπ™½'𝚜 π™»πš’πšπšŽβ˜† Β»Min YN, a 16 yr old girl, who only wanted to finish high school gets married to th...
17.5K 614 27
BTS and Y/n are siblings their parents were ex mafia. Bts is the most scary and powerful mafia group whereas Y/n is mafia queen and these siblings ar...
8.8K 561 8
BTS, a sibling group of seven boys, seems to have it all! money, looks, luxury, adoration from both genders, but beneath the glitz and glamour lies a...