Miraculous Crossover One-Shots

By luvllymack

Just random one-shots. Probably mostly Daminette. I'll keep adding one-shots to this when I come up with idea... More

My House
Interuption
"The older I get.."
Irondad
This is me
Out of the old
The Snap
True Colors
Woman Like Me
Good 4 You
A long one-shot that I don't know what to name.
Marinette's TikTok
Prom Dress
Damian has a twin?!?
The Rose Song
Little French girl scolds one of Gotham's Villains... Wait what
The Romanoff Twins
Marinette Parker?
Childhood Rivals (Short story)
Best Friends to Strangers.
Good Enough
Where's Marinette?
Groundhog Day
GroundHog Day PT 2
I Like U
Wayne Interview
Me? Homophobic? Bitch please.
BlackPink
Tik Tok Trends
He is actually a big softie.
The Live
Long Distance
Really Bruce?
Sunshine of Gotham
Class Reunion! YAY
Reunited (Felinette)
Talia x Marinette
Talia x Marinette Part 2
POV: Marinette sees her ex + her old class when she is with her guy best friend
When the fight gets you teleported to Paris.
The Waynes spy on Damian...
Another Marinette Parker One-Shot
See you later
See you later pt 2
Jealousy Jealousy
Pov: Old class follows Marinette in London
Best Days
Marinette is sick. Damian comes to visit.
What if...
POV: Luka posts on the wrong twitter account
The Waynes find a TikTok page
Welcome to Paris, Wayne Family
"Peter! Please answer that on speaker."
Twin AU
мой маленький паучок (my little spider)
мой маленький паучок pt 2
Childhood Frenemies/Lovers AU
Speechless
We all know you did it Adrien
"I'm gonna marry you."
Waynes can wreck your shit, BITCH
The Waynes find their sister's TikTok
Dont Let Your Past Define You
Did You Even Care?
What Was I Made For?
Wait A Damn Minute...
Rekindled Friendship

The next chapter

4.2K 78 7
By luvllymack

I remember the day like it was yesterday.

God do I wish I could turn back time. Maybe some how erase the day from the timeline.

I should have known. I should have guessed that it was what he was doing. It wasn't his fault. It was simply his job.

I guess I should explain.

I had been waiting in a coffee shop. We had been dating for a while...

~

I sat in the coffee shop staring at the empty seat in front of me. It had been past 30 minutes now. He was supposed to be here.

I sigh. It's no use. This is the 5th time Damian has done this. He never gave an exact reason on why he did. Just made up an excuse.

I'm sick of it. I get up and head out of the cafe. Great. It was raining. It's totally setting the mood.

I start heading to walk back to my apartment. Looks like I'm getting sick today.

Suddenly a limo pulls up. I find myself rolling my eyes. Damian steps out of it with an umbrella.

His hair was a mess. He looked... worn out.

"Mari-" He tried to speak but I cut him off.

"Damian, where were you?"

He failed to stutter out his answer. I was holding back tears at this point.

"Damian... I've been waiting for you for more than 30 minutes. This has happened 5 times now. What have you been doing? Am I not important?" I let a few tears fall.

"Angel.... You are very important to me. You know that! I want to explain but-"

"But what?! You give excuse after excuse every time this happens. I'm sick of it!" I cried out.

"I know and I'm sorry, Ang-" Damian started.

"No. Don't call me that. You're not sorry. Just leave." I took in a deep breathe.

"I- Marinette...."

"Leave! I don't want to see your face! We're over, okay? I can't do this right now!" I cried.

"Just-"

"Let you explain? No. I don't even want to know. Leave."

Damian slowly exhaled and ran a hand through his hair. He looked down then looked back up.

"At least let me give you a ride-"

"I said leave." I wasn't having it. He was most likely cheating. Should have guessed it. He is a Wayne after all.

It's just my luck that this would happen to me.

Damian stared at me with a broken gaze before he just turned around and got back in the limo. As he drove away I felt the weight crash down.

I cried the way home....

~

That was the last time I saw him.

It was my fault. Or... at least I feel guilty for it.

If only I had let him explain.

It was only a week later that I got a call from the Wayne family butler....

Damian was dead.

Robin was dead.

Damian was Robin.

He was killed.

Killed by his own mother.

I cried for hours. That's as the reason he had been missing dates.

He was saving the city.

I should have known. Of course the Waynes would be the bats. They have the money.

Maybe if I had known I would have understood why he had to miss out on dates.

Maybe he would be alive.

But as I watch as his casket is lowered into the ground, I can't help but hope this was all a dream. That I will wake up in his arms. That we would be happy. That we would grow old together.

I knew it wouldn't happen. He is gone.

Maybe if I had stayed...we would still be able to write the next chapter of our lives together.

But it's over. All the things I never said, locked into my mind forever... until I see him again.

And so the next chapter of my life starts... but this time, without him.

-

Words- 653

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 194 21
WE HAVE RETURNEDDDDDDDD I didn't want to make the first one too long so I made another. They don't go in a specific order unless there are multiple...
13.6K 256 12
One Shots. I do request and I'll also make my own.
86K 1.5K 13
These salt one shots are all written by me. I would appreciate it if no one copies them. I love doing Alya, Bustier, Adrien, and class salt! I woul...
35.2K 436 31
some oneshots cause there can never be too many oneshots