My Moon is My Life (KristSing...

By Yukino27_2020

One headline sprouted controversy, gossip and rumors. Two eligible and most popular bachelors, The perfec... More

Author's Note
Marriage
Hesitant
First Glance
Our Wedding
Perfect Husband
The First Sight
Husbands' First Day
A Shopping Date
Forgotten
The Unexpected
What's KFC?
A Little Bit of Chaos
Cast & Characters
Something's Changed
Attack Before A Double Date 🔞
The Double Date
The Double Date Part. 2
The Double Date Part. 3 🔞
Their Heated Afternoon 🔞
The Shy Giant
A Little Bit of Fun
Too Cute To Handle
I Love You
A Bedtime Story
It's You!
An Innocent Hangout
Cast & Characters Part. 2
Touchy Krist
You Belong To Me, ONLY 🔞
Hangover 🔞
Love Is A Choice
Fire!!
Running Away
A Situation
A New Addition
Perth's Confusing Day
The Truth Revealed
The Key To My Heart 🔞
A Glimpse Of The Past 🔞
I Got My Eyes On You!
Krist's Dilemma
I Said No 🔞
Let's Talk!
A Palace Visit
Domestic Routine
Domestic Routine Part. 2
Domestic Routine Part. 3
Domestic Routine Part. 4
Broken Together
Knowing Godt's Past
Our Throuple
I'm Not Leaving, Ever
My Decision
You Are Ours 🔞
Am I Okay? 🔞
Meeting The Parents
Creating Balance
Welcome To The Family
Final Test
Meeting The Ex
Long-Awaited Moment 🔞

I Want To Put Things Right

490 30 2
By Yukino27_2020

Godt paces around his room. He spends the day cleaning his personal space. Tidying his room, washing his bathroom, finishing his freelance projects... Nothing puts him at ease. He tries settling for a nap but his mind jitters more than usual.

"Something is wrong..." Godt mumbles to himself. He gets out of bed and leaves the room. Finding Kimmon engrossed on his phone, he flops on the spot next to him and lowers his chin just so it touches Kimmon's bare shoulder.

"Hey there. Are you done ignoring me?" Kimmon teases. Wrapping an arm over Godt's bony shoulders, Kimmon places a peck on his cheek before replying to a message on his phone.

"I wasn't ignoring you... Just had a lot on my mind. What are you up to?" Godt cautiously peeks over Kimmon's shoulder. Kimmon smiles and shows him his incoming phone notifications.

"I'm getting details for an event this weekend. It'll be just me but they want Ai San to come. So I'm liaising with her since she's supposed to be travelling soon."

Godt feels his heart swell in happiness. No one has ever willingly shown him their phone and messages. No one has ever accepted his insecurities without calling him sensitive. Kimmon is the first.

Hopefully the last...

"Godt?" Kimmon gently nudges his forehead, rubbing the spot between his eyebrows. "What are you thinking, little one?"

Godt beams and shakes his head. "Nothing... Did you say something?"

"Ai Sing and Krist are coming later for lunch. Do you want to cook? Or shall we order food delivery?"

"I'll cook. There are a few dishes I've been meaning to try. Mmm... How about we order some fried chicken from KFC? Since most of the food I'm making are vegetables."

Kimmon smiles wider and gives Godt a kiss. "Okay, I'll order KFC. Do you need help with cooking?"

"Nope! Just relax on your day off."

Kimmon smiles again and replies to Sandee's message. "You're right. I'll ask him at the right time."

.

.

.

.

"What The Fvck!!!! We didn't!! Please tell me we didn't do anything!!"

Perth clutches a blanket to his chest, covering his naked body as he cowers in the corner of the queen-sized bed, his light-coloured eyes blinking in horror. Facing him is a very naked Dew rubbing his half-opened eyes, waking up at a slow pace.

"Dew!" Perth shrieks, wincing as his loud voice hurts his obvious headache. His loud voice also shakes off the blanket out of his hands, exposing his perky pink nipples. "Explain!!"

"Stop panicking!! It's not like it hasn't happened before," Dew groans, swinging out of bed to head to the bathroom.

As soon as the door shuts, Perth jumps out of bed and searches for his clothes. His mind erupts with endless scolding, mostly blaming himself for drinking like a maniac last night.

"Stupid stupid! This is why I swore off alcohol. Why did I break the vow I made to myself?" Perth scolds out loud, hastily putting on his clothes. "Because I'm an idiot! That's why!"

"Stop cussing at yourself and come take a shower! You stink! Wash your hair too!" Dew comes out with a towel around his waist, pushing Perth inside. "Don't come out until you smell fresh! I'll make our coffee!"

Perth huffs impatiently, glancing at himself in the bathroom mirror. He does look like a zombie. He waits for a minute before slowly turning the doorknob.

"Don't even think about it!" A voice from the kitchen hollers. Perth closes the door abruptly. He gives up and takes off his stinky clothes before stepping inside the shower. Dew has already set the temperature he is customed to. After soaking for a full minute, Perth grabs the shampoo and starts massaging his scalp. He feels himself destressing almost immediately.

He spends a good minute massaging his hair. He finds a bottle of body scrub in a corner and grabs it. Screw this! I'm pampering myself today. His nose twitches slightly at the fruity scent of peaches.

After he steps out of the shower, Perth really does feel better. His headache subsides a little, refreshing his mind out of the intoxication. He hears Dew knocking on the bathroom door. "Breakfast is ready! I got some clothes laid out for you."

Perth grabs a towel from the upper cupboard and dries himself. He goes back into the bedroom and smiles. Dew has turned off the air conditioner. His thoughtful side always makes Perth warm inside.

Perth dresses in the simple outfit Dew picked out for him and heads to the kitchen. Dew is sitting in his seat, scrolling through his phone. He looks up and gives Perth a wide smile. "Good morning! Here, your coffee!"

"Thanks!" Perth sits down and digs into his breakfast. Dew is a champion when it comes to a western breakfast. Perfect fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, sautéed mushrooms, toasted bread with a side of local assorted fruits.

"So... Back to your question and to ease your crazy mind, NO, we did not do anything last night," Dew reassures calmly, picking up a forkful of scrambled eggs. "We were so hammered and passed out on the bed after our last drink. By the way, did you use my body scrub? The peach flavour?"

Perth releases a breath of relief. "That's good. We don't need to make this more complicated. And yes, I did use your body scrub. Is that a problem?"

"Nope! But that was given to me by a girl. I've never used it. You smell like Peaches now. Uh Perth? Are you free today?"

"I guess. Why?"

"I want to meet Godt. You know where he lives right?"

Perth chokes on his bacon and drinks a mouthful of coffee. "Today? Are you serious?"

"Yeah... I made up my mind last night. I don't want to regret my decision."

"Well, I know the place. But I need to ask Krist for the exact room number. Are you absolutely sure about this? I think Godt is living with another person."

Perth knows Godt is living with Kimmon, one of Thailand's princes. He wants to make sure Dew will not run away again after knowing Godt is happy. Godt deserves that much. And Dew needs to grow up.

"I'm sure. I'll take all the blame Krist or Godt have of me. Tell Krist he is can beat me up if he wants."

Perth nods and texts Krist, leaving out the reason Dew wants to meet him. He wants Dew to focus on Godt first. They can face Krist's wrath another day.

.

.

.

.

"P'Sing... Perth wants to meet Godt today."

Krist turns to Singto amidst their get-ready session. Krist has his white shirt buttoned up to his nipples, exposing his collarbone. Singto turns to his husband, dressed in a back dressy shirt.

"Did you tell him we're meeting up with Kimmon and Godt today?" Singto questions, his hands reaching to Krist as they button up his shirt.

"Not yet. It might be important. If Perth wants to visit Godt and not meet him in a cafe," Krist bites his lips shyly as he allows his husband to button his shirt and straighten his collar.

"Maybe ask him to come by later? So we'll be done with lunch by then," Singto suggests, brushing back some dust from the shirt before leaning in for a kiss.

Krist melts into their morning kiss, nodding before replying to Perth. "So, what are we doing after lunch? You said we're busy the whole day."

Singto smiles before pulling Krist by the hand, tightly clasping their fingers together. "I have something planned. Just come with me."

"Another secret date?" Krist wonders. "You know you're making me hard to plan right? Every time we have a day off, you're the one planning trips and dates for us."

"Don't worry, love. You'll get your chance. We have the rest of our lives to plan ❤️"

.

.

.

.

"I got it! Godt is free after two o'clock. We still have time. Want to visit some places together?" Perth wipes his hands dry after washing the dishes. It is a fixed routine in his rulebook. One cooks, another cleans.

"Sure. I've dying to try out some cafes and cakes! You up for that?" Dew beams happily. Perth agrees and they head out in Dew's car. The duo spends their time trying different kinds of cakes and coffee blends, capturing a whole lot of attention of specifically the female crowd.

As their sugar levels are heightened, Perth finally decides to cut short the exploration and head to the very reason they need to do. Dew slowly grows quiet during the drive to Godt's place. Even the comforting assurance Perth gives does not calm him down.

They arrive at the apartment suite, Perth gives the code to the guard on petrol to be allowed entry into the parking lot. They both take several minutes in the car with the engine turned off.

"I don't think I can do this," Dew chokes out, his hands shaking.

"Dew," Perth says warningly. "Remember your decision last night. Remember your confirmation this morning. Remember every single situation you gave up and how much you regretted it afterwards. Remember all of that. You said you'll do this today. No matter who or what happens and I am here to make sure you do just that."

"You're right. Okay, I can do this," Dew tries again. "What if he hates me and never wants to see me again."

"Give him time, Dew. He has been through a lot. You know that more than anyone else," Perth reminds him. "You're here. You've taken a step. Now, to finish the steps. You can do this!"

Dew takes a deep breath and unclicks his seatbelt. "I'm ready. Let's go!" Perth smiles and opens the car door.

They walk side-by-side to the lift, Dew shakily presses the button for the lift door to open. They head inside the lift and Dew presses the floor number again. Perth keeps his hand on Dew's back, giving him pats and assurance throughout the way.

Finally, they are outside the door to Godt's presence.

"Go on," Perth encourages. "You can do it."

Dew swallows thickly and nods. He steps forward and rings the doorbell. They both wait in silence for a response. Perth hears footsteps approaching them. Dew turns pale.

The doorknob opens.

"Why the fvck are you here?!"

They are met with Krist's furious expression. Perth curses in his mind. Dew turns paler and tries to leave.

"Krist, who is it?"

Dew freezes and tilts his head upwards. His fearful eyes meet another pair of shocked eyes.

Godt.

"W-w... What are you doing here?"

"I came... Because... I want to put things right."

________________________

15-03-2022

So... Thoughts? I am planning for a KristSingto date soon. So stay tuned for that.

FYI, my sister finally read some chapters of this story and she says this story is very smut rather than fluff... Which made me realise (because I intended for this story to be fluff) so... thoughts on this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 1.9K 12
Ever since his older brother blurted out a love confession to his now husband in front of their entire families, Krist has secretly wished for a chee...
165K 9K 55
One Day, Kongpob, the Mighty Pureblood Alpha moved to Thailand from the state and worked on the center branch on Thailand. On his welcome speech, his...
185K 11.1K 31
Peraya. (Completed) Obviously 18+ gay AF I don't own the characters and media i use, they belongs to the creators. Just try it, you may like it. 🥇#...
152K 7.7K 49
Fame. Friendship. Pressure. Love. What will they do to achieve the last? In the chaotic world of showbiz, how will these three couple find their way...