a spider in the wrong univers...

By peterparkourr

my hero academia x marvel crossover SLOW UPDATES incomplete lowercase spelling is intentional sorry for sp... More

after the snap
hawks
a new home?
the entrance exam
mr. aizawa
celebration
first day at u.a.
work studies
peter and two all might fanboys
the stamp
meetings
it's go time!
the man in the walls
strange
my future
another visit
secrets
the league of villains
an unexpected visit
the stones
the soul stone

first day on the job

586 16 2
By peterparkourr

a/n hey guys! it's been a while. i have no excuse for not writing, i've just been busy and unmotivated. i can't make any promises on how often updates will be so i'm sorry. but enjoy this chapter!
——————————————————
peters pov

it's starts with an uncomfortable silence. sir night eye looks confused and kind of out of it. i don't know how to explain what just happened to him.

sir night eye breaks the silence by saying, "do you know the reason why i was interested in you peter?"

"n-no sir" i answer

"your quirk is similar to mine in a way. you're able to sense that danger is coming without even seeing it."

"o-oh yeah that's my um my spider sense. i get like a tingle on the back of my neck and the hair on my arms start to rise.." describing this reminds me of the bus. when i was on a field trip to MoMA. when i got that tingle and saw that stupid donut ship in the sky. that was the last time i was on my earth.

i didn't realize but sir night eye had been talking.

"my quirk allows me to see the future of whoever i touch and make eye contact with. the future i saw was not the future that just happened. do you want to explain why?" sir night eye says.
he makes that question feel more like a demand.

but peter has to wonder. could sir night eye look into his future and see if he ever makes it back home?

"peter?" sir night eye says breaking peter away from his thoughts.

"oh sorry. when i arrived it japan a couple weeks ago i was hit with a quirk and ever since then i've been glitching. i can't control it but something weird happened that time. it was like time had slowed. you guys were moving slowly but i was able to move normally."

there's a silence and sir night eye looks like he's in deep thought.

it's awkward.

suddenly he stands up and walks to the door. before he leaves he says, "your work study starts tomorrow. inform midoryia." then he leaves.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

~time skip to later that day~

i arrive at the dorms, find my room, and immediately flop onto my bed. i look around the room and think of what decorations i could use. maybe karen could find and print some posters for me...

i scroll through my phone looking for some pictures karen could print when i land on a photo of me and mr. stark. i stare at it for a moment.

"karen can you print this for me?"

——————————————————
~the next day~

midoryia and i meet up at the train station to go to our internship.

"you ready for today peter?" midoryia asks excitedly

i yawn and answer. "yep!"

he looks at me curiously and asks, "where's your suit case?"

confused i say, "for what..?"

"your suit"

"oh! my suit is nanotech so it's right here!" i show him my wrist

we board the train and the entire ride is me rambling about nano tech and midoryia taking notes on it. it's nice to have somebody to listen to what i say.

we reach the night eye agency and approach the doors with eagerness. i cannot wait to get back to patrolling. i haven't been able to go since that first day i arrived in this universe.

we reach sir night eyes office and midoryia and i are practically vibrating with excitement, but when we see sir night eye we straighten up.

"today we will be doing patrols and surveillance. we'll split up into 2 teams. bubble girl and i will be one team and mirio, parker, and midoryia will be a team." night eye tells us, "the shie hassaikai have been active lately and kai chisaki, the second in command, has been behaving odd lately. we believe he is up to something."  he shows us a picture of him and my spidey sense immediately goes crazy.

this dude is definitely up to something.

"i thought organized crime wasn't a big problem these days" midoryia says

"it's been that way because the big criminal groups have broken up but this chisaki guy has been gathering them up together. we don't know why though." bubble girl says, "but what we do know is that he's made contact with the league of villains recently."

a chill runs down my back. the leader of that group freaks me out.

"unfortunately we don't have any solid evidence linking him to anything criminal. our objective is to tail them and find out what they're up to. be careful and don't arouse any suspicion." sir night eye tells us.

"yes sir!" we all say in unison.

midoryia, mirio, and i head out to our area of the city to patrol. i'm able to use my webs and swing through the buildings. it feels amazing! i haven't felt this free in weeks!

mirio and midoryia are talking underneath me on the ground when suddenly my spidey sense goes off. i look down toward midoryia and mirio and i see that a little girl with white hair has run into midoryia. i jump down to see what's up.

(a/n them speaking would be in japanese so let's just say that karen is translating it for peter)

"hey are you okay?" midoryia asks the little girl, "you sure took a tumble." he reaches toward the girl to help her up but she flinches away.

my spidey sense goes off again...

"you should be more careful." i look to the speaker and see that it's... kai chisaki??

"you don't want to cause trouble for the heroes." he says, "i hope you'll forgive my daughter hero" another spidey tingle. "i don't know what to do with her, always playing rough and running into things"

i can see midoryia start to freak out a bit. before i can make a move mirio pulls midoryia's hood up and says, "whoopsie-daisy, looks like that darn mask came off again. anyways i'm so sorry about that. it was our fault too!" 

"i don't believe i've seen you three in this area before." he pauses, "or you at all." chisaki says looking directly at me.

"yeah well we're all pretty new, as you can probably tell" mirio says with a smile on his face.

i remain silent.

"so what agency do you belong to?" he says still looking at me.

"oh we're just students! we're just using our internships to get experience." mirio answers again, "speaking of which, we have to finish patrolling this division by lunch so we should get going!"

midoryia goes to stand up but i can see that the little girl grabs onto him tight.

chisaki looks away from me when the little girl says, "please, please don't go"

"um i'm sorry but your daughter seems scared" midoryia says. i can tell he's panicking.

"a reaction to being scolded." chisaki says calmly.

"she's got bandages all over her. those are all from playing rough?" midoryia says accusingly

"eri's a very clumsy girl." chisaki says, once again calmly.

i can see eri shaking.

"does that seem like it's normal to you?" midoryia says gaining more confidence. "tell me. what are you doing to this girl?"

my spidey sense goes crazy again.
chisaki is going to get violent and it wouldn't be good to have this fight in an ally with a little girl in the middle of it.

chisaki starts to take off his glove

"deku-" i start.

before i can get another word out, eri jumps out of midoryia's arms and runs to chisaki.

they walk further down the ally and away from us. even though the threat is gone my senses are going crazy. what is he going to do to that girl? what's going to happen to her? what didn't i move? why didn't i do anything?

"eri are you sure?!" midoryia yells but no answer.

"didn't you see midoryia? chisaki was going to get violent. that's why she left." i tell him.

"let's just go back and report to sir." mirio says.

——————————————————
chisaki's pov

that spider-boy. he's the guy that shigaraki told me about. and he's with the green haired boy shigaraki keeps trying to kill. he's been on the lookout for them.

"call up shigaraki. i have some information for him."

——————————————————
back to peters pov

we call bubble girl and meet up with them. we tell them what happened with chisaki and eri.

"we have to protect her! she's in danger" midoryia argues to sir night eye

"you aren't that special to save whoever you want, whenever you want." night eye tells him.

he's right. i'm not that special. i couldn't save eri and i couldn't stop thanos. what kind of hero am i?

"i've asked other agencies to help us solve this case, but for now we must watch and wait." night eye says, "you three should go back to U.A. for today."

we nod and leave.

well this isn't a great start to becoming a better hero.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
542K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
852K 14.7K 28
read the story! a collection of scenarios and imagines of Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia not proof-read, grammar errors since English isn't my...