For The Beautiful Mine

By ichamayuri12

Highest ranking: 1 in doctor love. 66 in yourstoryindia 96 in sorrow Hello guys, how are you all?? I missed... More

Prologue
Story of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Serial
1. My Bestest and Weirdest Family
2. Will first day turn out to be last day??
3. Is he guilty?
4. I wont let her change me...
5. Will I Ever Understand Him?
6. Falling for her??
7. What is he? What is she?
8. Happiness... is it a crime??
9. What is going on???
10. What is she doing to me???
11. Life can be made beautiful...
12. Is it a new life... or not???
13. I want to let her change me...For good
14. And everything is falling into the right place
15. Love is in the air...
16. Friends in thin and thick and in love...
17. First friends then the love..
18. I fell for her... โค๏ธ
19. So Now Where Were We...โค๏ธ
20. I love you too...๐Ÿ’œ
21. Love is Blossoming ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
22. Life is perfect... will it be forever?
23. Birthday Surprise..
24. Surprise in hell๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
25. Now jealousy game begins...
26. Who won now???
27. I am sorry...๐Ÿ’œ
29. What does fate holding for us???
30. I will find her...No matter what
31. Why did he leave me??

28. Yay... do I still have a chance?

323 22 7
By ichamayuri12

Hello All

I hope you all are enjoying the story...

I want to dedicate this chapter to Juveriyamalik SrinidhiRollno126 Abhi_sk
wonderwomenk umasri and all my lovely readers.

So are you guys ready to know what happened next...??? Let's dive in..

***************************************
Ashni POV:

I can't do this. I got up and walked towards our friends who were standing to the side. Everyone was confused, especially my family.

"Icha, do you like Anrag?" I asked her. She was completely shocked. So were all the other guests. She wasn't saying anything.

"Ashni, what are you doing?" Mom asked.

"What needs to be done. Right thing." I said.

I turned to Anrag.

"Anrag, just be honest. Do you like Icha?" I asked him.

He got up and just didn't say anything.

"Anrag, what is she saying? You like Icha?" Uncle asked.

"Why didn't you tell before? Why to bring things this far and disappoint everyone. " Aunty said.

"Aunty, he didn't want to disappoint anyone. That's why he didn't say anything. My parents trusted him the most. So he didn't want to disappoint them the most. So decided to marry me even when he is not happy about it. And more over these two never confessed to eachother." I explained.

My family understood the situation. My dad walked to Anrag.

"Anrag, I know I said you would be perfect for Ashni. And that I trust you with her. But that doesn't mean that we don't care about your happiness. You are our kid too. Your happiness also matters a lot for us. And I didn't realise you could have liked someone. I am really sorry to put you through this. Please don't feel obligated for this. Even if you had said no to us, it would have changed nothing. Trust me." Dad said. I smiled at him.

"Yes, it's not going to change anything." Mom added to him.

"I am sorry Mom, Dad, Aunty and Uncle. Really. I didn't know what to do. First I wasn't clear about my feelings and thought can do this. But when I realised, it was too late. And I was afraid that Ashni and I would end up like how Aunty and Rohan uncle were. I was scared to loose you all and Ashni. I am so sorry." He said and hugged my dad.

"Idiot. Why did you even think all of this without even talking to us. You are just like Rohan. Stupid thinking." Aunty said.

"Hey, don't say that about me now." Rohan uncle said and we all laughed.

I turned to Icha. She is completely silent. I went close to her.

"Why didn't you tell me? You know that this is a arranged marriage. And that I will definitely not do this if I knew about your feelings." I said.

"I am sorry. But I wasn't sure if he likes me and moreover, you were just moving on and he can actually be the best partner and I didn't want to ruin that for you." She said in tears holding my hand.

"Stupid, nothing is more important to me than everyone whom I care about being happy. And this is why you have been avoiding us since you got the news." I said. She just nodded.

"You are not as strong as you seem to be. That's good. But ha, be tough with this guy, he needs some kind of controlling partner." I said and she smiled a little wiping her tears.

"Hey I thought you are my friend." Anrag said getting offended.

"Even I thought the same mister. You didn't tell me anything about your feelings towards Icha. When I used to share every small thing with you. And before the engagement, I asked you like million times, what's bothering you. And you still didn't. Now you are not my best friend anymore. And the spot is open to you all guys." I said to him and my friends.

Our family laughed.

"No no. I am sorry. As I said, by the time I realised it was too late." He said defending himself.

"Its never too late." I said.

"I am so sorry Ashni. I am really sorry. I didn't tell you anything, because you were going through a lot. I didn't want to flaunt anything." He said.

I went to him and kicked him.

"Why would I be jealous of your happiness you idiot." I said.

"Sorry, " he said holding his ears.

"Uncle, what should I do now?" I asked uncle.

"Don't forgive him. Make him pay for it. And then you can forgive him." He said.

"Good idea." I said. Anrag was completely shocked and we all were laughing.

That's when aunty walked to Icha.

"Icha, don't ever hide your feelings or opinions. It's fine, whatever the consequence is. You need to express them to not loose a chance. And welcome to the family. " She said. And they hugged while uncle hugged me. We all are happy.

"And I just have one question." Aunty said. Icha nodded.

"How did you even like this monkey?" She asked. We all laughed once again.

"Mommmmm" Anrag said.

"Just how you liked your husband." Nana said and we laughed more, and now uncle was shocked.

"Papa ji why..." Uncle said.

"I am really sorry to all the guests. But let's all have the lunch and have good time." I said.

"It's okay Ashni, but you acted mature. Proud of you." Nani said.

"Yes," many others agreed. I looked at Roshan. He is very happy and smiling. After so many days I saw him happy.

Hmmm

"Let's go have lunch." Mom said.

Everyone proceeded. Mom and dad came to me.

"Dear, we are proud of you. We will find someone good for you too." They said.

"It's fine dad. For now, let's not. I need sometime. I don't want to rush." I said.

They nodded and we had a family hug.

"Ashni, you are really okay right?" Aunty and uncle asked.

"Ofcourse, and I am damn happy for them. Don't worry. I am happy." I said and gave them a hug too.

"Let's go." I said.

"Nidhi, Dr. Ashutosh. We will take leave." Rohan uncle said and Roshan was standing at the back with his head down.

"Have lunch and go." Mom said.

"No, have a lot of work as we are moving." Uncle said. And that hit me.

So he is actually moving out of the town.

"Okay, take care. And thanks for coming." Dad said. They left.

"Ashni come." Mom said. I nodded and went inside.

***************************************
Roshan POV:

We went out and started to go home.

"Didn't expect that to happen." Dad said.

"Ya. True. But what she did is the right thing to do." I said.

"That's true. But it takes a lot of courage to break or stop your own engagement." Dad said.

"Nidhi is just like that. Actually once Nidhi's and my engagement was fixed without asking us. And she broke the silence. Like mother like daughter." Dad said. We smiled at him.

"Bhai, may be you have a chance with her now." Mayu said.

"Mayu, stop it. Roshan, let's not do anything that we might have to regret again. If she wants you, let her tell you. May be then it is okay. But I don't want to you to do anything that can hurt them again." Dad said.

"I know dad. I will not do anything." I said.

I am in a way very happy that Ashni is not engaged. But do I still have a chance with her???

***************************************
Ahana POV:

I am so glad that everything worked out fine at the end of the day. We kids took our plates and went to Ashni's room.

"So will you both explain yourself." Ashni said to Anrag and Icha.

"Can we talk later about this? Please." Anrag said. We laughed.

"Ashni, how did you know about these two? I never knew." Priyam asked Ashni.

"Ha.... Actually I knew something was off with these two but couldn't link them together. Then your girlfriend happened." She said. Everyone looked at me.

Ahana👆

"What? How come you didn't tell me?" Priyam asked.

"Well, I also got to know just last night." Priyam said in defensive voice.

"Last night you were with me. Why didn't you mention anything to me?" He asked again.

"What?" Everyone screamed.

"Oh stop your dirty mind play. I picked her up and dropped her home." He said.

I laughed.

"So you told her everything.?" Icha said so surprised.

"What else you thought I would do. No one is going to be happy with this marriage. So I decided to tell her." I said.

"What did she tell you?" Anrag asked.

"Guys can we discuss all this later? Please." Ashni tried imitating Anrag, and we all burst out into laughter.

Once we are settled. I started to tell,

"Yesterday once you both left. I was still with Icha right, we went to her room and she was crying. When I asked her what happened, she said that she doesn't like being sick and went to washroom to freshen up. Then I found her dairy next to her bed and started to read when I found out about her feelings."

Flashback:

"Hey what are you reading?" Icha asked.

"Your dairy." I said.

"What? Keep it away." She said and tried to grab it from me. I moved away from her.

"Is this true?" I asked.

"What?" She said innocently.

"Don't act innocent. You like Anrag?" I asked. She looked down.

"Answer me." I asked again. She cried again.

Icha crying 👆

"So is this why you have been avoiding us for yesterday?" I asked. She just nodded and cried more.

I went and hugged her.

"Icha, you should have told Ashni. You know she is very understanding." I said.

"No no. Please don't tell her. First of all, I don't know what Anrag feels for me. And also he agreed to marry Ashni that means he doesn't see me more than as a friend. And also I canr ruin one good thing going on for Ashni." She said.

"But Icha, unless you tell. How will you know what Anrag feels for you?" I asked.

"No. I don't want to do this. Please. Promise me that you won't tell them. I don't want to loose good friends. Please. I beg you." She said.

I just hugged her. Once she calm and slept off, I went and met Priyam. He was talking to me, but I couldn't much attention. I just kept thinking about Icha.

Should I tell Ashni or not? I kept contemplating till morning. But I decided to do the right thing.

The next day I went to Ashni's place, and helped her to get ready. I told her everything.

"Oh, that's why she was avoiding me." Ashni said. I nodded at her.

"She is scared that Anrag doesn't like her." I said.

"I don't think so. I think he likes her. Whenever it comes to Icha, he acted very weird. And he was always lost from two days." Ashni said.

Now that she said, even I remember Anrag acting all weird and worried more for Icha.

"Maybe you are right." I said.

"So what are you going to do now?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said sitting down.

Then aunty came and called us out.

Flashback ends

"Thanks." Icha said.

"Heyyy. You are saying thanks only to her.?" Ashni said and made a pout.

"I love you." Icha said.

"Me?" I asked.

"Ofcourse you too." She said.

"Me?" Anrag asked.

Everyone went quite.

"Maybe we should leave them alone." I said.

And we all moved out.

***************************************
Anrag POV:

As they went out, I looked at Icha.

"You didn't answer my question?" I asked.

"What about you?" She asked.

I went and sat next to her.

"Icha, I swear. It's not like what you have been thinking. We never had any serious discussion on this topic. But I genuinely cared for you. And I didn't want to give a name for my feelings so soon. I liked that confusion. I thought I had time to figure out what I feel for you and how you would react. But all this happen suddenly. I thought you have no feelings towards me and I thought this is the best for all. But as the date came near, I freaked out, especially when I didn't get to see you and talk to you. That's when I realised that I can't live without you beside me. I genuinely love you." I said.

She took my hand, and said.

"I was also in the same thoughts and dilemma. That's why even I didn't had the guts to say anything to you." She said.

"And can we take things slowly.? I know your family accepted us. But I don't want to get married very quickly. I need time for that. Meanwhile, we can also spend more time with eachother, before we take big responsibilities and commitments." She asked.

"Ofcourse, don't worry. We will take things slowly. I even have to impress your family now." I said. And smiled.

I looked at her and hugged her, with a fear not to let go her ever.

Anrag and Icha 👆

"Ohoooooo.... Take things slowly guys." We heard voices and when we turned back, all our friends were at the doors.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"We are shameless friends." Ahana and Ashni said at the same time.

And all laughed.

"Fine come in." I said.

"Wow, it's all couples now. I am a single soul in this group." Ashni said with a dramatic voice.

"If you want to, you can be like one of us." Priyam said.

And Ashni understood the meaning behind what he said. She went silent.

"Ashni, what he has done is unimaginable, and unforgivable. He is very sensitive in mom's love and went blind. We understand what you went through, and you should not be easy on him. But trust me, he loved you genuinely, even during that revenge phase, he was madly in love with you that's why he was always jealous when he saw you with me, even though when he knew that I treat you like a sister. And he still loves you, and he is going so hard on himself, and he thinks that he is not even worth to stand infront of you. I am not telling you to forgive him immediately. Maybe be just neutral to him, like till he leaves. You can decide, whether you want to be with him or not. Just be neutral." Priyam said.

"I don't know Priyam. I don't know if I am ready to get hurt again." Ashni said.

"Exactly, next time I will kill him." I said.

"Look guys, I know what he did was wrong and I supported you guys and even cut him off. I am not saying you to talk to him normally or go back to him. All I am saying is, just be neutral to him. And just appreciate his efforts he is making to earn your forgiveness. Once he leaves, however you won't be seeing him for life." Priyam said.

And I didn't like the fact that he is leaving. I don't know how to face him from tomorrow. It will be awkward.

"Okay okay, please let's get into too much seriousness. Can we go out for dinner?" Icha asked.

"Yes." We all said.

"Guys, I can't join you because I am going out with Roshan, there are few settlements that have to be done for his moving. And helping him to find a new job and house. So I have to be with him. Don't mind." Priyam said.

"That's alright. We can go out again sometime when you are free too. We all can go guys. Let's celebrate Anrag and Icha." Ahana said.

"Yes, atleast I won't be alone." Ashni said. And we laughed.

"But don't steal my girl from me." Priyam said.

And the laughter continues. And we all had a great time during the day with the family and also at the dinner.

But I am not going to lie, I kept thinking about Roshan.

What should I do guys? Please give me suggestions.

***************************************
Roshan POV:

The next day when I went to hospital, to my cabin, I saw Ashni waiting in my cabin. I was really shocked.

"Hello Good morning Ashni," I said.

"Good morning sir," she said.

"You wanted something?" I said, all the time I didn't look at her. I am still not sure if I can.

"Wanted to show the reports of the patients and get your further suggestions and instructions." She said.

"What? Why me? You are under Priyam now right." I said.htk

"No I will be reporting to you only. Priyam told me now." She said.

"Oh ok. Can I have the files." I said. She gave me the files and started to go through them.

"So where are you moving to?" She asked.

"Ha... Oh... I am thinking of banglore. It's better that way for Mayu to start her career." I said.

"But we didn't ask you to move out." She said.

"I know you didn't. But it's better that I do. So that I don't ever hurt you anymore." I said.

We continued to work and discuss about the patients when someone barged into my cabin.

"You are leaving the town.??" It was Nia.

"Yes, I was about to tell you." I said.

"When once you leave." She screamed.

"Calm down. And sit." I said. She sat down.

"I will give you both some privacy." Ashni said and got up.

"Ashni, it's fine. Nothing to hide from you. Sit." I said. She sat down.

"What about us?" She asked.

"What about us!!!" I asked her back in confusion.

She showed the ring. Ashni became uncomfortable. I took the ring out of her finger immediately.

"You know that was all just acting. And that this ring is fake." I said.

"But I genuinely love you." Nia claimed suddenly.

Nia 👆

What the heck.

Ashni immediately got up and before leaving she said

"Sir, let me know when I can come back. I have to go for rounds and I am late." And left.

Oh no. Not again.

"Nia, what is wrong with you? We are not doing this anymore." I said.

She is crazy girl.

***************************************
Ashni POV:

The next day when I went to the hospital, I went to meet Priyam.

"Priyam, can you change my reporting back to Roshan.?" I asked.

He was shocked but was happy.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I want to give him a chance to mend what he did. I am not saying I will accept him back. But atleast we can part our ways with good feelings and no regrets." I said.

"That's true and very mature of you. Thanks for giving him this chance." He said. I smiled at him.

After that I went to Roshan's cabin and waited for him.

When he came, I started to talk and when he said he is leaving not to hurt me more, I thought that by leaving, he is actually hurting me more. But I didn't say it out loud, because I don't want him to know that. He still have to make more efforts than just this.

And when I thought, it is like old days, this devil Nia came in again.

I left them not able to hear them. But I didn't feel like going. I want to know what is happening. So I left the door a little and stood next to it.

"Roshan, I love you. Forget that bitch Ashni. I will be a better girlfriend and wife. I am more beautiful, sexy and wealthier than her." Nia said.

How can she even say that.

"No, you are not. May be you have more money than her, but that doesn't matter. And let me tell you something, you are a small person in heart than Ashni. And you can never be better than her." Roshan said.

Wow, did he actually say that.

"Wow, you are saying that about the girl, whom you wanted to ruin." Nia said.

"Listen, you knew that I did in stupid mind and I always loved her, and I never intended to hurt her but I acted stupid. And you knew I never stopped loving her. How can you say all this now." Roshan said.

Ashni👆

Really?

"But she isn't with you now. Is she? And she will never come back. Then why not me.?" Nia asked.

I will kick her in the face now.

"May be. She won't come back to me. And I don't blame her. I deserve this punishment. But that doesn't mean that I don't love her. And definitely I won't be with you, because you are selfish person." Roshan said.

'That's my boy' I thought in my head.

"Selfish? I tried to help you, I was with you throughout this when no one supported you and everyone ditched you including your bestfriend and sister." Nia said.

"You did all this because you thought I will get back to you. Nothing genuinely. You had your own intensions for helping me." Roshan said.

That's true. This idiotic girl.

"That's not true Roshan. I was genuinely helping you." Nia said.

And they continued to argue. When I felt a hand in my shoulder. I was scared. But it was Priyam.

"You scared me." I said.

"What are you doing?" He asked. And then he understood.

"Ha, this girl is back. Let me handle this." He said.

"What no?" I said.

"Wait, come with me." He said and dragged me inside.

"Roshan, we have something important..." Priyam said as we went in.

Nia looked at us furiously.

"Oh I am sorry. I didn't know you had company. Hi Nia, how are you?" Priyam said innocently.

"Roshan, let's meet for dinner and discuss. Please." Nia and left glaring at us.

"You are welcome man." Priyam said and they laughed and Priyam left. I was about to leave.

"Ashni, here are the files." Roshan said. I took the files.

"And Ashni, please don't misunderstand me. I don't...." He was about to continue.

"I know, you see her as a friend and nothing more." I said.

"Yes thanks." He said. He felt relieved that I know him.

Roshan smiling👆

I left from there and went to Dr. Lilly's cabin.

She seemed to be in such a hurry.

"Dr. Lilly. Is this the right time for me to come?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. Please come in." She said and gave her the files of patients getting discharged. She started to work on them.

"Is everything okay? You seem to be in such a hurry." I asked.

"What? You forgot?" She asked.

"What? What did I forget?" I asked.

"Seriously, I am getting married in two days. I am trying to finish up the work. There are some rituals today. But seems like I can't go. And our families are mad at me. But atleast, I want finish up this now. So that I will not have anything for tomorrow." She said.

"I am so sorry. I think I forgot. But didn't the hospital find any replacement for you?" I asked.

"They couldn't. We need some experience for this work. And most of the ones with experience are busy. They found one but they can come only tomorrow and day after tomorrow. But not for today. " She said.

"Oh ok. That's bad." I said.

She started to get calls.

"Mom, please I can't come. I am trying my best. But don't call me and waste my time. Then definitely I can't come." She said. She disconnected the call.

Oh no. I got an idea.

"Dr. Lilly, you go. I will take care of your work." I said.

"What? Really? But you have work." She said.

"I can get someone to cover my duty." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded at her with a smile.

"Thanks, thanks. But wait. Will Dr. Roshan agree?" She said.

"Don't worry about all that. Just go home and enjoy. It's your wedding. One time thing. You should enjoy peacefully. Go." I said.

She gave me a hug. And I said,

"I will just come back." I said. I went to interns room.

"Guys, can you all help me?" I asked.

"Don't ask. Just say." Icha said. I explained Dr. Lilly situation.

"So can you guys each take one of patients. Then I can help her." I asked.

"Gladly. Don't worry. We will take care of your patients. " They said. I gave them the files. I went to Roshan's cabin.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes " he said. He saw me.

"Do you want something Ashni?" He asked in concern.

I explained him the situation.

"Is it okay if I take her work just for today? And don't worry about the patients. Other interns are ready to take care of them." I said.

"Ashni, I am not worried. I know you would have taken all necessary actions. Don't worry. I will also keep an eye on the patients. You carry on." He said with a smile.

"Thanks." I said with a smile and left. I went to Dr. Lilly.

"Everything is covered. Just go and enjoy." I said. She gave me one more hug.

"Thanks, it really means a lot to me. I owe you one." She said and left.

I started to work on the files. Omg. This is a tiring job, just sitting and working on files. I don't know how Dr. Lilly managed to do this job.

I kept working and actually lost track of time until Anrag and others came to me.

"Hello Miss. Hardworker. Aren't you gonna come home. It's already late." He said.

"Actually you guys carry on. Little more work and then I will leave." I said.

"Do you really think that I will leave you here at this time." He asked. I looked up at him.

"Okay, do one thing. Go to dinner with your new GF. And then once I am done, I will give you a call." I said.

"That's not a bad idea. Okay. But don't go by yourself. Call me." He said.

"Ofcourse," I said.

"And also please eat something." He said. I nodded at him and started to work again.

***************************************
Roshan POV:

I finished up my work and was about to leave. When I went to sign out, I saw that Ashni didn't sign out yet. What is she doing so late at the hospital.

I went to check on her. She was working very sincerely. She is very caring, hard-working. I went and called her out.

"Aghhhhh" she screamed.

"It's me. It's me. Don't worry." I said.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I have to ask you that. What are you doing here at this time?" I asked.

"Working. There is a lot left. And what about you?" She asked.

"Someone whom I am responsible about, you are here. So I will just wait, till you finish up." I said.

"What?" She asked.

"I mean, you are an intern under me right. So it's my responsibility." I said.

"But it's fine. There is security. I will be fine." She said.

I sat down and asked if she needs any help. She said no.

And then I got a call from Nia. I disconnected the call. She called again. And I kept disconnecting.

"Pick the call. May be it's important." She said.

"Nothing is more important than you." I said.

"But it's disturbing me." She said.

"I am sorry. I will be outside." I said and came out.

I just sat down and kept thinking about her. And I slipped into sleep.

***************************************
Ashni POV:

I finished up my work and informed Anrag, and I collected all my things and went out of the room. There I saw Roshan sleeping on the bench. Oh no. He is here for me. I felt really bad.

I went towards him. He looks so cute and innocent in his sleep. I smiled at him.

"Roshan, Roshan...wake up." I woke him up.

"So you finished your work?" He asked. I nodded at him.

"Okay let's go." He said and we started to walk.

"Can I drop you?" He asked.

"No I called Anrag." I said. He nodded.

When we went out, I saw Anrag.

"Good night." I said. He wished me back and went to his car. And I went to Anrag's car.

"Was he troubling you?" Anrag asked.

"No, he stayed outside the cabin to give me company and slept on bench." I said.

"Wow, sweet." He said.

"Let's go. I am tired." I said. We went home.

Am I falling for him again???

To be continued...

***************************************
So guys how did you all like the chapter???

Do you think Ashni should give Roshan a chance?

Please let me know in the comments section.

Please vote, comment and share. It means a lot to me.

Yours
Mayu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 1K 16
โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง~ Have you ever thought, whe...
888K 41K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
891K 32K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1.1M 45.7K 72
They are best friends. She loved him. He didn't. She imagined her future with him. But he never saw her more than a friend. He loved somebody else. H...