REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. ArabellašŸ”„
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. AsheršŸ”„
16. Roman
17. ArabellašŸ”„
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. RomanšŸ”„
23. Arabella
24. ArabellašŸ”„
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. ArabellašŸ”„
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. ArabellašŸ”„
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. ArabellašŸ”„
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
55. Asher
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. ArabellašŸ”„
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. LucašŸ”„
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher šŸ”„
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. ArabellašŸ”„
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca šŸ”„
90. Arabella šŸ”„
91. Roman šŸ”„
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. ArabellašŸ”„
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. ArabellašŸ”„
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella šŸ”„
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

56. RomanšŸ”„

32.2K 838 185
By skywriter404

Arabella and Luca were silently laughing as Asher's mom called me. I had to stifle a laugh too. She was ranting about how much of a whore Arabella was, cheating on me and so on.

She found it so fucking amusing.

"I seen the pictures she sent to my boy- she's a slut. She's parading her body." She says, disgusted and shocked.

Arabella slapped Luca's thigh as she laughed, her other hand covering her mouth.

"Anything else?"

"There was videos with Luca too- she's cheating. With your friends!"

I smile, "Very well. Let me tell you something."

"Yes?"

"You call my wife a whore again and Asher's mother or not, i'm going to kill you. Understood?"

She goes silent for a minute.

"Yes, Roman."

I hang up on her, "What do you send to Asher?" I look at Arabella.

"Literally everything." She wipes tears from her eyes, "God that was so funny."

"Asher's gonna be pissed his mom went though his phone." Luca wipes his eyes too, he stops laughing for a second until they both look at each other and burst into a laughter again.

I smile back at them, content with how they feel around each other.

They finally manage to calm themselves down and then Arabella lays back, her head on Luca's lap. "Wanna fuck?" She asks, bluntly.

"You know i'd never say no to that." Luca messes his fingers through her hair.

She looks at me, "You too, blondie."

"Thought you wanted to wait until Asher returned?" I mean, i've fucked her and Luca has fucked her since then but she said she wanted the next one to be all of us.

"He can watch through facetime or something." She sits up, "I want it rough."

"Where'd you want me to take you, princess?" Luca grabs her thigh, hauling her onto his lap. "Mouth or ass?"

"Ass." She says confidently. Still only lets Luca there.

"Very well." He leans in and kisses her deeply.

She pulls away, "Blondie, get your ass here."

I follow her commands, sitting the other side of her and she alternates between kissing me and kissing Luca, while she's making out with me, Luca curses, "I can fucking his tatse his mint gum. I'll be right back, princess, gonna get the lube."

She hums as an answer and crawls onto my lap, straddling me. "Before he comes back." She kisses the corner of my lips then looks at me, "I wanted to ask your permission to take him out somewhere. For his birthday."

I always feel a little pang of jealousy when she takes them to do stuff she knows she won't be able to do with me. But this feeling was a little stronger. She wants to take him out. Just him. Not me telling them to spend time with her, she wants it to be just them.

"Where to?" I clear my throat, grabbing her hips.

"I was thinking maybe Miami, or Hawaii."

"Yeah, just make sure he's free." I smile a little.

She looks at me, as if she's trying to read my mind and then as if she did, she shakes her head, "Doesn't matter, i'll just take him to the theatre."

"You can take him to Miami-"

"You know when you get jealous you're chest raises a little bit and you tense?" She looks into my eyes, "I notice it a lot. I thought... we said we're going to communicate, did we not?"

I nod my head.

"So talk, Ro. I can't read your mind."

"Is there going to be a date where you take me out? Or is it just reserved for them two?" I ask, not meaning for it to come out as rude but it came out a little harsh.

She softens in my lap a little bit, "Do you want me to take you out?"

"Do you want to?"

"Well... i don't know, you never do anything romantic with me and i was just, like, you'd probably make a business trip out of it if i wanted to take you someplace nice." She shrugs.

That was enough. She doesn't want to.

"Sorted. You can take him wherever you want just as long as you return in a full piece." I press my lips against hers again, trying to drown out that jealousy.

I've never been jealous of them before. Never. Especially with a girl involved. I know i'm not getting sick of her dating them too, it's something else. It's me, it's always fucking me.

She tries to pull away but i cup the back of her head with my hand, my fingers pressing into her scalp to keep her lips on mine. I don't want to talk.

I kiss her, grip her breasts until she's forgot about our conversation and grinding on me, humming quiet moans softly.

"Don't get the party started without me." Luca's voice echoes throughout the living room.

"Never, pretty boy." She pulls away from me, she places a few soft kisses around my face before pulling her shirt off, leaving her in just a pathetic piece of material she calls underwear.

I lay her down on the couch, kissing down her stomach till my tongue plunged into her opening. She bucks her hips up, she thinks the guys and i don't notice but we are all aware that she prefers it more when i give her head.

I lift my eyes and see Luca stationed by her head, her hands working on his zipper.

She wraps her legs around me and i take it as my cue to keep my attention on her, licking up to her clit and lapping at her.

I hear Luca grunt and look up again to see his cock was shoved in her mouth. She got better with that, i felt like a dick after i did it to her the first time so i went slow at her own pace, she can fit Asher down her throat, i know she does it with him the most but when her neck bulges, fucks sake, it's fucking heavenly.

I squeeze one of her breasts while devouring her pussy like it's my last meal, she takes so fucking good, arousal around and in her while i fuck her with my tongue.

"Fuck, princess. Look at you." Luca laughs a little, lust dragging around his voice.

"Taste so fucking good, love." I mumble, dragging my teeth over her clit.

"Fuck, like that." Her hips buck up.

I do it again a couple of times until her body is tensing around me, legs around my face trying to fucking suffocate me as she comes, a slight shake in her body.

"What a good girl." I gently kiss her clit, sitting up.

She seems to relax a little, "You do that so well."

"I know." I turn her around, Luca taking a step back and layering lube into his cock.

I pull her panties off her completely, looking at giant pink marks on her ass from when i spanked her last.

I bring my hand down onto her, harder than i did last time, and she jolts forward but moans. "Fuck."

"Look at her man, drenched." Luca's hand falls between her legs, the other spanking her lightly.

"Blondie do you want my mouth or-"

"You full rightly i'm going in your pussy." I reposition her so that she's underneath me. She smiles, kissing my chin.

"I'll work my way in while you're in." Luca looks at me and we give each other the same look. We want her together, in the same hole.

"I'm gonna ride him for a little second." She says and starts unbuckling my pants, she looks at my belt, "Spank me with this one day-"

"Fuck, Arabella." Luca leans form his tip. "You masochist."

"I will." I shuffle out of my pants, throwing them to the floor. She looks at my cock as if she was hungry, licking her lips and tugging on her bottom one.

I lift my face to hers, guiding my tip to her entrance, i look at her face as she forms an O shape with her mouth while i slide in, then force her down to take me whole.

She moans loudly, bracing her hands on my chest. I let her adjust to me before i lift her hips up and let them fall again. She feels so fucking good, clenching and gripping around me already.

She does ride me for a few minutes before Luca gets impatient and starts leading his cock to her. She sticks her ass in the air, Luca spanks her a few times each time i could come just by seeing the pleasure over her face.

He does lube her up, but i could tell she didn't expect for him to push into the same hole i was already in.

Her jaw hangs open, the whites of her eyes becoming visible, "Fuck oh my god." She shakes a little.

I keep my hands on her to keep her in this position and thrust in her slowly.

She lets out a loud moan as Luca pushes a little more inside of her, "Fuck." She screams, "Oh god."

"I know, i know." I raise one of my hands to her face. "You can take it."

She closes her eyes shut, and to my surprise, she starts moving her hips. "No, fuck." She stops immediately.

Luca pulls out, "We'll do that another day, princess." He squirts the lube over her again.

She doesn't say anything, just lowers herself onto me and mumbles something inaudible on my neck.

I still, burried balls- deep inside of her, and then Luca lines himself up to her ass. The way her face scrunches is what does it for me, she's fucking beautiful when she's coming.

"God, fuck i love that so much." She bites her lip.

I lean up, taking her bottom lip into my mouth and biting it, the sharpness of my teeth piercing through the thin skin of her lips, drawing a little blood.

I suck her bottom lip into my mouth, tasting her blood, she moans in approval.

Luca stops moving completely so i open my eyes and he's staring at us in full shock, "Jesus." He looks down at my lips, "Man i haven't seen you fuck with blood for ages."

"Pretty boy, if you don't start moving you can watch while i suck your bosses dick." Arabella looks at me in pure lust, her lips red and swollen.

Luca starts moving, still unable to drift his eyes away from mine and Arabella's lips. I start moving too, when he's in, i'm out, when i'm out, he's in.

Her stomach tenses and the tightness around my cock increases, beads of sweat form over her forehead as we fuck her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

She comes, shaking and shouting a little, Luca spills in her ass and i take a couple more deep thrusts before releasing in her, her body jolting at the feeling of my come in her.

She relaxes a little, "Why are you guys like... so big?"

I smile, kissing her again, rubbing my tongue over the teeth marks i made in her lip.

Luca pulls out and she groans a little. "Let me get something to clean up." He spanks her and she smiles into my mouth.

He walks out of the room and she completely relaxes on me, her body weight feeling comforting to me. "I need to start working out again."

"You do, your stamina is ass." I kiss her neck, sucking her flesh into my mouth.

She moans as i mark her neck, rolling her hips a little. "Hey you gotta give us a little rest. After Luca cleans you up i'll give you head." I slap her ass lightly.

"This is why it's better to have three of you." She closes her eyes, pressing her lips to my neck. "Can i?"

"Go ahead."

She licks down my neck before settling in a spot that she likes most and sucking, letting her teeth graze over the fresh bruise but then she bites me there, "Why do you always bite my lip?" She kisses her bite mark.

"Easiest place to draw blood." I look into her eyes.

"I want you to fuck me how you'd fuck your exes. One day, not today-"

"You would hate it."

"Why? Because there's knives and blood involved? I don't care, i want you to."

"It's not that simple."

"Make it simple."

"I wanna cut you, literally cut you so you bleed."

"I want it."

"No you don't."

"Stop making decisions on behalf of me." She closes her eyes on my chest. Then Luca walks in with a couple towels.

He places towels under Arabella and then she gets off me, grunting in the process. I like staying inside of her.

Luca cleans her up while she keeps her eyes closed, i clean off myself and step back into my pants.

She grabs my shirt before i can and pulls it over her body, "Okay, going to shower don't-"

"You're taking a bath, you're so tense." Luca cuts her off.

=
=
=
=
=
i want friends that will do stuff with me :/

word count: 2210

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
157K 2.4K 25
"š“šš®š„ šš®šˆš’&šš®šˆšš³ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’" ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ Her father died with his only wish that his daughter was to succeed academically- no distractions by any mean...
491K 18.5K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...
243K 5.6K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...