REIGN (A REVERSE HAREM)

By skywriter404

Arabella does not wish to marry, but her father has other ideas. Without even given a choice, on her eighteen... More

READ BEFORE READING.
1. Arabella
2. Arabella
3. Arabella
4. Arabella
5. Roman
6. Arabella
7. Luca
8. Arabella
9. Asher
10. Roman
11. Arabella
12. Arabella🔥
13. Roman
14. Arabella
15. Asher🔥
16. Roman
17. Arabella🔥
18. Roman
19. Luca
20. Arabella
21. Arabella
22. Roman🔥
23. Arabella
24. Arabella🔥
25. Roman
26. Asher
27. Arabella
28. Roman
29. Arabella🔥
30. Luca
31. Roman
32. Arabella
33. Arabella
34. Asher
35. Arabella
36. Arabella🔥
37. Arabella
38. Roman
39. Arabella
40. Luca
41. Arabella
42. Roman
43. Arabella
44. Asher
45. Arabella
46. Arabella
47. Luca
48. Arabella
49. Roman
50. Arabella🔥
51. Asher
52. Arabella
53. Luca
54. Arabella
56. Roman🔥
57. Arabella
58. Roman
59. Arabella
60. Arabella🔥
61. Asher
62. Arabella
63. Luca🔥
64. Roman
65. Arabella
66. Luca
67. Arabella
68. Roman
69. Arabella
70. Roman
71. Arabella
72. Asher 🔥
73. Arabella
74. Arabella
75. Luca
76. Arabella
77. Arabella
78. Asher
79. Arabella
80. Roman
81. Luca
82. Arabella🔥
83. Roman
84. Arabella
85. Roman
86. Roman
87. Arabella
88. Arabella
89. Luca 🔥
90. Arabella 🔥
91. Roman 🔥
92. Arabella
93. Asher
94. Roman
95. Roman
96. Arabella
97. Arabella
98. Roman
99. Asher
100. Arabella🔥
101. Roman
102. Arabella
103. Luca
104. Arabella🔥
105. Roman
106. Arabella
107. Arabella 🔥
108. Arabella
109. Arabella
110. Roman
111. Roman
112. Arabella
113: bonus chapter
114: bonus chapter
ROMEO
Books (+the sequel)
MATTEO

55. Asher

21K 836 195
By skywriter404

"I'm not marrying someone." I say to my dad, my mom sighing beside him. Ashley couldn't care less, she's playing with makeup.

"Asher." Mom rubs her eyes, "You're twenty-seven."

"And?"

"And you should have a wife and kids by now."

"I don't want a wife and kids." I have Arabella, that's all i need.

"It's not a matter of want. Think about it, son." Dad clears his throat, "A woman who can hold your child, for you to use whenever you like, need to relieve anything. She's there-"

"That's disgusting papa, that's how you want Ashley to grow up?" I fold my arms across my chest. "You want her to just be used by men?"

"You're making this harder than it is, Ash." Mom sips on her tea, "Why don't you want a wife? Why no kids?"

"Because mom, i don't. It's unnecessary for me to have one."

"You're going to meet the girl, i don't care. Her names Jun."

I groan.

"Respect your mother, Asher. If all goes well, i do not care, you will marry her." Dad stands up.

I'm going to do everything i can go make me as unattractive as possible.

He walks to the door and later, a family walk in. I don't get up and how my mom and sister do, i stay seated in my chair with my legs spread, hand on my crotch and eyes hooded.

The girl walks forward, she was pretty, her hair short bobbed, her eyes dark and skin pale. But she isn't Arabella.

She bows, "Nĭhǎo."

I nod my head and dad sighs, "He doesn't usually act like this." He says in Chinese.

The girl looks at me again, fluttering her eyelids, "Shall we go to your bedroom?" She asks in Chinese.

"I can't understand you-"

"Asher." Mom raises her voice.

"What?"

"It's okay, Mrs. Reid." The girl speaks again, her English speaking voice was much more higher than her chinese. "I can speak English."

"Go to the bedroom." Dad says, "Now."

I get up, picking up my phone and bottle of water. I salute her parents jokingly and walk away from her, going to the direction of my room.

She's smaller than Arabella.

I walk into my room, she walks in after me and closes the door. "Uh... My names Jun."

"I know, i also don't care." I sit at the desk, looking down at my phone. Arabella sent me fifteen videos. She usually sends me the most weirdest shit, yesterday she sent me a video of her dancing around Romans office while he was working. I got a good laugh out of it.

"How old are you?" She sits on the edge of my bed, her whole little innocent act kn.

"Twenty-seven." I click on the video.

Arabella's face pops up, "Luca and Roman are being bitches, look." She says into the camera and flips it to so can see Luca and Roman working, "They won't give me attention, i'm gonna flash them." She sets the phone up and then stands to the side of it, "Ro." She laughs, he looks towards and she lifts her shirt up, laughing. Romans jaw clenched but Luca smiled. She turned so i could see her tits as well and then pulls her shirt down, "Miss you."

"So... i think we should talk about the wedding."

"There isn't going to be a wedding." I cut Jun off. "I don't intend on marrying you, or anybody."

She sighs, " We have to."

"No we don't."

"Is it because you already have someone? I can see the bruise she gave you." She points to my neck. I touch my neck, forgetting how Arabella sucked on me like a fucking vampire to make everybody known that i was hers.

"Yeah so no marriage."

"You won't marry her? Your parents don't allow it?"

I look at her, "Stop talking."

She looks down and i look back at my phone, clicking on another video. Arabella lay on top of Luca, his chest bare, she blew raspberries into his chest as he napped, a small smile over his lips. "What are you doing?" He laughs. "I'm bored." She replies, blowing on his chest again. He opens his eyes a little bit, "Go to sleep." She shakes her head, "Say hello to Asher." Lucas eyes dart to her phone camera and he smiles a little, "I just fucked the shit out of her." She bites his neck before ending the video.

"Your girl is a whore." Jun says.

"I would love for you to say that to her face." I stand up, "Papa, i don't like her." I shout.

"Asher it's been five minutes." My dad shouts back.

"Five minutes too long." I look back at Jun, "Get out."

"I'll tell your mother of your mistress." She stands up.

"My mother won't do shit. Have a nice life." I click on the next video.

She was holding her gun, pretending to be in one of those FBI movies where they hide behind the walls and do all the cool tricks, though i think she bruised her back a little trying to tumble.

Roman walks over looking down at a sheet of paper and she holds to gun to his head, he looks at her, "Please tell me you're not playing with a loaded gun?" He snatches it off her and empties it, kicking the bullets away. She follows him, tiptoeing. "Got the target." She says into her wrist, then throws the gun onto the floor and dives for Roman. It was the first time i've ever seen him off guard.

She was on his back, his eyes went huge, "Jesus Christ Arabella." He flips her around, pushing her against the wall. "Behave." "You're boring." She sticks her tongue out. He smashes his lips on hers, her tongue sticking into his mouth.

Luca walks down the stairs, "Well damn." I laugh at that, my reaction as well. She pulls away from him with her cheeks blushed furiously, then slides across the floor and picks up where she sat the phone. "Miss you, Ash." She kisses the camera before ending her.

Fucking adorable, making all of these videos just to send to me.

"Who is this girl Jun said has caught your eye? Suitable for marriage?" Dad and mom both walk in.

I lock my phone quickly, "I'm not marrying anyone."

"You're disappointing me, Asher. You're the heir. You have to marry someone. Someone of convenience too. Juns family-"

"I don't care." I stand up, "I don't like Jun, not my type."

Mom walks to me and grabs the phone off me, "Mama." I sigh.

She walks back to my dad and my dad unlocks it, knowing my passcode. He scoffs, "Really, Asher?"

Mom takes the phone off dad, "I knew she was a slut, dressing like a hooker all the time."

"I'm going to call Roman and let him know." Mom walks away. I don't even tell her anything.

Dad sighs, "She's married."

"I'm going back to New York, earliest flight. And you're not sending any woman my way. I have all i need-"

"With a married woman-"

"It's never stopped you, dad. Has it? How many girls have you fucked knowing they've been married, knowing you're married?" I raise my voice, hoping mom can hear it.

"Keep your voice down." He points at me. "I don't want you around that girl."

"Too fucking bad. You had your chance to control me and i won't let you do it any longer." I walk away from him, snatching my phone off mom while she dials someone's number.

"Disrespectful Asher, i never raised you this way." She tuts.

"You never raised me, period. Don't be acting all lovey on me now just because i welcomed you into my life again. You wanna start doing that shit i'll be easy to kick you out again." I bend down, lifting Ashley up. "See you soon, munchkin."

"You're going already?" She frowns.

"Yeah, gotta do some work." I kiss her cheek, "I'll call you."

She kisses mine back, "Love you, Asher."

"Love you too, little one."

=
=
=
=
=
l o l

word count: 1360

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 9K 53
Two complete opposite. Two wondering souls looking for a place to belong. Gianna, 18, is a fragile girl who is longing to be loved. By anyone, bro...
1M 29.3K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
91.1K 3.2K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
18.5K 449 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...