Hoodie x Reader

By Krilynx_Write

You, the Reader, is a transfer student from Ohio. During your time in your new location, you find yourself in... More

Meeting him
He saves your life
He promises to protect you
He lives right next door?
He follows you
He dreams about you
A secret
Becoming friends
Play day
Home alone
Liking him(Your prove)
Liking her (Hoodie's part)
Together for a night
Messing around
Old classmate
The dream
The voice
Times up
He fights for you
Faceless man
Slenderman
????
The secret room
Strange cat
Grinny
The strange man
Ambush
Gun shots
Their Alive!
The move
New start
Together
Bloody Painter
Drawing
Laughing Jack
The meet
Confession
Over Night
Memories?
Brother
Jeff
The black box
Shadows
Message
Zalgo
Author's note

The kiss

9.3K 334 127
By Krilynx_Write

  After eating breakfast. We heard the front door open "(y/n) l-lets g-go t-to your room" Brian said standing up as Toby talks to the guy who walked in "But I want to stay here" I said looking at him "Co-Come on" Brian said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room "I just came by to get some stuff I forgot" I heard the guy said as Brian walked to my side blocking me to see him "Doesn't he like me to see him?" I thought Brian pulling me up the stairs.

I looked back to see the guy. He was wearing a white mask with a painted blood red eyes and smile "Who was that guy?" I asked as Brian locks the door "His ju-just a fri-friend" Brian answered as I sat at the edge of my bed "Then why did you pull me up here?" I asked tilting my head "Ca-Cause his t-the ty-type of friend, I-I don't wa-want you t-to kn-know" Brian answered seating next to me "Why?" I asked looking at him and he just stared at me.

Hoodie's POV

"They can't know her yet.. I'm afraid that she'll get hurt or get killed.. Maybe even worst" I thought looking at her "Brian? Are you ok?" she asks looking at me "Her eyes are beautiful.. I could stare at them forever" I thought leaning closer to her "Brian?" she called trying to push me away from her "We're alone here and the door is locked.. No one can know that I kissed her" I thought grabbing her hands and pinned her to the bed.

"She's even more cute when she blushes" I thought looking down to her "W-What are yo-you do-doing?" she asked looking away while blushing even more "Her stuttering is a sign that she's in her soft side.. Now is my chance" I thought lifting up my mask, showing my mouth "It's not long until you're mine" I thought I leaning down closer to her "I love you (y/n)" I said as our lips touched.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 381 39
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
986 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
53 0 7
Dealing with a deadbeat dad that forgets who you are most days is rough, especially when you're only 17. Of course though, that's not even the worst...
8.4K 99 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...