William Afton x Reader // Nei...

By mrsmidas

‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 18

12.5K 265 1K
By mrsmidas

William hummed, squeezing you. "You're lucky I don't have work until later." He said, standing up.

You look up at him, smiling. "Thank you.. I can come with you if you want."

"Please, I'll, honestly, probably need you there so I don't get the wrong thing." He said. He stretched, his slightly exposed chest flexed as his body bent back a bit as he did so.

You stood up, hugging him. It was just a genuine, light hearted hug.
William wrapped his long arms around you, embracing you. The two of you rocked in the spot you were stood at. Just swaying with one another.

After a moment, Michael walked downstairs. He looked at you two.

"Oh good," you say, pulling back. "We're gonna head to the store real quick.. are you alright staying with your siblings?"

"Thanks for asking, but I do it all the time anyways." Michael muttered. He just sighed, walking over to the couch and sitting down.

You frown.

"Well let's get going.." William said and grabbed your hand, walking you towards the front door.

But then you look at him, raising an eyebrow. "You're gonna go in slippers and a robe?"

"Why not? If we wait any longer you're gonna have my kid start brewing in you-"

"Oh my god- shut up!" Michael yelled, covering his ears.

William rolled his eyes, pulling you out the house.

He lead you into his car, helping you get inside before he got in on the other side.

Starting the car, William leaned back in his seat. You buckled yourself and leaned over, resting your head on Williams shoulder.

To skip some time, William was now parking in the lot of the store.

You got out the car, linking hands with him and walking inside. You lead him to where what exactly you needed would be.

William wondered off a bit though, looking around at the quite feminine aisle you'd brought him to.

"So what are these?" He asked, picking up a box. "Diva cu-"

"Oh Jesus, put that back." You say, slightly embarrassed.

You handed him the box of plan b, looking down shyly.

"Can we just get that and leave." You mutter.

He sensed your sudden change in mood, wrapping his arm around you. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing.. I just never had to buy that. Now let's go.." you say, urging him to take you to the cash register.

William chuckled, he went to walk away with you but then a pretty purple and pink box caught his eye.

"Oo.. what's this?" He asked, picking up a box for a.. intimate item.

You look at him, turning red. You grab it from him and put it back before pushing him out from the aisle you were in.

"Let's go!" You plead, pushing him all the way to the check out.

William just smirked, his arms crossed as he walked up to a cashier.

The cashier made small talk as she grabbed the box from Williams hand, looking up at him and blinking bashfully.

You didn't notice at first though, your reddened face was buried in his side.

"I never need this ol' thing.. I am on the pill..." she said.

You scrunch up your face.

What a weird thing to say to someone.

"Will.. can we go." You whine, pulling on his robe.

The girl at the cash register just giggled, twirling her hair as she chewed on her gum obnoxiously.

William just pursed his lips and grabbed the bag.

"Check the receipt when you can, have a great day!" She said, leaning over the counter.

You snatched the receipt from William and crumbled it up in your hand.

The two of you got back into the car and you just crossed your arms, looking down.

"You're never allowed to wear a robe and slippers to that store ever again." You say.

You looked at the receipt, seeing a number on it.

Your gut wrenched a bit and you ripped up the piece of paper with a new found anger coming from inside of you.

William watched you, biting his lip slightly. He just opened the box and handed you one of the small pills and a bottle of water that he'd bought along with it.

You take the pill desperately while William examined the box.

"If plan a didn't work.." he read. "yeah. I'd have a million kids if this stuff wasn't around." He says, putting the box down.

You look at him, just laughing slightly. But at the same time, you didn't wanna hear that. Especially after what had just happened.

You pulled down the mirror that was in front of you, moving your shirt to the side and seeing the hickeys and bite mark that littered your skin. You brought your fingers to the bite mark, feeling it.

William then started the car and began the drive back to his place. The drive back home was quiet, you didn't say a word until he'd arrived back to his house. He parked the car but instead of getting out you just reach over, holding onto Williams arm and hugging it close.

"Will.." you say, earning a hum from him. "You think I'm beautiful?"

William was taken back a bit, tilting his head. "Do I think you're beautiful? Of course. You are beautiful. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said. "What made you ask that?" He asked, grabbing your chin and making your look at him.

You look anywhere but into his eyes, "oh nothing.." you say, biting your cheek.

He sighed, "was it the girl in the store? I swear, if she made you feel bad I'll make sure she doesn't se-"

"N-No.. it wasn't her.. I just.. was just curious." You say, lying slightly.

William nodded. "Well.. do you think I'm handsome?"

You finally look at him, tilting your head. "Of course, the handsomest man in the entire world.." you say.

He smiled, and you smiled back. The two of you shared a kiss or two before you got out of the car.

"Will.. I think I'm gonna go back to my place.." You say. "I don't want my parents thinking I don't love them." You giggle.

William held your waist with one hand and your chin with the other. He tilted your head up and looked down at you.

"Alright love.. how about... while you're over there you get ready and I'll pick you up and you can come to work with me?" He asked, smiling.

"Will.."

"Not really! I wanna show you what it's like working at the pizzeria! It'll be fun!" He says, giving you a pout and the good ol' puppy dog eyes.

You just chuckle, "fine... text me when you're ready to go." You say.

"Yes!" He says and kisses you sweetly.

"See ya!" He said, walking off and into his house.

"Yeah.." you say. You go and walk to your own house.

You walk inside, getting looks from your parents.

"Oh! Y/N! I know you told us you'd be at a friends house but I thought you didn't love us anymore!" Your mom said, getting up and rushing over to you.

She embraced you in a hug, smiling.

You smile and hug her back, but then frown a bit. "Yeah.. I missed you too mom." You say. It sounded sarcastic but you meant it.

You pull away from her hug, "I've got to get ready.. I uh.. William invited me to go work with him.. to uh.. show me what it'd be like working there." You say.

"Oh, like an interview?" Your dad chimes in.

You look at him, "sorta?"

"We'll go get ready, hun. I don't wanna hold you up," your mom says, kissing your cheek.

And with that you run upstairs, getting ready to have a.. fun day at work.

——

Y'all.. shocker but I didn't proof read this SO if there's any mistakes I apologize. ALSO guys.. I found some book about self-pleasure for women in my parents room and I'm lowkey trynna read it but if I get caught with it I'll probably get beat- anyways- how was your day?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122 1 10
This story was wrote by someone attached to FNAF and listening to emotional songs at night while they wrote this book. I think you get where this is...
758K 21.8K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
132K 2.5K 32
it's a week after the bite and things arent looking too well. when the aftons get home from the hospital william is not very happy with michael. thro...
38.1K 734 44
That terrifying night, I met a young boy named Michael Afton. He seemed perfect.. almost too perfect to even be real. I really fell in love with him...