The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 59

22.3K 594 32
By laaibah1243

I jump up from the couch bored as I begin my search for Sophia.

Maybe we can watch a movie together.

As I walk around the area I wave and smile at all the guards who are all standing in the house.

I feel like I know most of them now and we even have small talks sometimes.

Well it normally consists of me disturbing them from trying to do their job. But I end up doing that to everyone in this house.

"Sophia!" I shout hoping she can hear me although I doubt it as this house is too big.

I check all the rooms downstairs seeing no sign of her as I begin ascending upstairs to one of the guest rooms near Matteo's bedroom.

I peak inside to see Sophia sitting on the bed as she scrolls on her phone peacefully.

"Finally I found you." I groan as I storm into the room jumping beside her.

"Don't do that! You scared me." She puts her hand over her heart taking deep breaths while I giggle at her reaction.

I never realised how funny it is to scare her.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I inquire after she calms down.

She doesn't really have a choice because even if she says no I will force her to watch with me.

That's what friends are for.

"Sure what do you wanna watch?" She responds as I just shrug my shoulders unsure.

I pick up the remote on my bedside table as I click Netflix and begin scrolling for a movie.

"Let's get some snacks first." Sophia suggests as a smirk makes its way to my face.

Why didn't I think of that before.

"Good idea." I get up and begin walking to the door as I hear Sophia's soft steps behind me.

We reach the kitchen and I turn the light on walking straight up to the cabinet full off snack.

That's the best part about always having boys in the house.

We always have snacks!

"Omg I wish I had this many snacks at home." Sophia comments as her eyes fix onto all the food waiting for us.

"Hurry let's get some snacks before we get caught." I whisper not wanting to get in trouble for having this much candy.

If no one knows it never happened.

"Where are the drinks?" Sophia chuckles as I look over to see her hands filled with candy.

Silently, I open another cabinet revealing a secret mini fridge.

I turn back around to see Sophia's jaw hanging on the floor as I begin opening the fridge to show her the inside full of different drinks all neatly organised.

"Come on let's go back upstairs now." I mutter as we begin walking barely able to see past the mound in our hands.

"What are you doing?" I hear Valentino's voice causing my body to freeze as I close my eyes hoping for him to not actually be there and for it to be my mind hallucinating.

He is definitely going to make me put all this back after seeing all the junk food we are planning on eating.

"Umm nothing." I declare slowly turning towards him noticing Sophia already looking at him.

Well now we are in trouble.

"Are you sure that's nothing?" He points to our hands as I gulp.

"Yeah we were just about to put it in the kitchen." I chuckle nervously as I see a smirk creep onto Valentino's face.

This is so unfair just because I'm younger he wouldn't tell Angelo to put it back.

Yeah cause Angelo would probably punch him and continue eating.

Why don't I try that then?

Because you would never get away with that idiot.

"Ana you already know You can't have that much candy even if I didn't stop you." He states as I look down.

Of course I could finish all these snacks.

That's what I wanted to say before I remembered I could get into more trouble.

Gazing back up at him, I notice Francisco standing beside him trying to cover up his laugh with a small cough.

I look closer to see they are both changed and ready to go out somewhere intriguing me.

"Where are you both going?" I question changing the topic as it works when they both tense up.

"No where." Francisco states curtly as he tries to walk away.

"You're lying, can we come too now?" I ask excitedly as I forget about the snacks and movie waiting for us.

"No you're too young." Valentino states not giving me a chance to argue back as he tries walking away again.

"Please we will be really good." I begin trying to convince him as he turns towards me again.

"Not this time Principessa." He comments as I let out a dramatic sigh.

"Please." I beg once more as he lets out a sigh off his own.

"Fine both of you put a coat on and let's go to the car just don't get caught." He instructs running a hand down his face as a grin breaks out on ours.

Yes I really thought he was going to say no.

We both sprint upstairs grabbing our coats as we make it back downstairs in record time not wanting to be left home.

I open the door slowly not wanting it to make a sound and we creeping outside to the car sitting in to be met with Valentino in the drivers seat.

"Let's go." I cheer as Valentino reversed the car but doesn't start driving towards the gates.

"We need to wait for Francisco." He says as he connects his phone to the SUV so we can listen to music.

"Soo where are we going?" Sophia inquired sitting back.

Oh yeah that would be a good question to ask now that we are sitting in the car on our way.

"We are going to an underground racing track and you three will be watch me." Valentino explains as I begin getting excited.

"I'm here." Francisco let's out breathlessly as he swings the door open.

We begin driving and get stopped again at the gates by one off the guards.

"Where are you going sir?" The guard asks Valentino but doesn't call him by his name which I find a bit weird as he looks quite old like dads age or something.

"I'm going to the racing track again." He informs them as a disappointed look makes way onto the guards face.

"I thought you said you would stop going there." He lightly scolds as Valentino leans him arm on the window making half his arm out in the cold.

"This is the last time." He promises as the guard nods opening the gate.

I doubt that.

"Good luck." The guard wishes Valentino as he just nods in acknowledgment.

Francisco turns up the music and we race down the road as it's empty like usual before the music is lowered again.

"Now that we are taking you both there are just some safety rules you both must follow." Valentino declares as he looks at us through the mirror.

Uhh obviously they have to make rules.

"Don't leave Francisco's side and don't talk to anyone there even if they begin talking to you." Valentino states as we just nod.

Francisco puts the volume up again and we get there in only a couple minutes but I know if we were driving at the speed limit it would have took about 2 hours.

"We are here just wait in the car while I go talk to the front office." Valentino informs us as he takes his belt of and gets out off the car walking away while we watch.

New chapter! I hope you all like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 714 22
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
535K 13K 67
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.4M 35.2K 121
Fourteen years old girl named Elizabeth Romano lived with her father until he got killed, only then she learned that he wasn't her real dad. Elizabet...
323K 6.3K 79
*Mafia boss and his lost love* Alessa Romanov had endured a difficult childhood. Kidnapped at two years old, she had no memory of her biological fami...