CHANGES [Tokyo Revengers x Fe...

By Mikakitoka

↪A story about y/n who got reincarnated in Tokyo revengers as baji keisuke's little sister started: 01/05/202... More

PREVIEW
INFORMATION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30:FINALE

SPECIAL

473 18 3
By Mikakitoka

No one POV

After the kantou incident another incident happened back then that made y/n and Mikey a criminal. Y/n killed someone at that time which she did not regret while Mikey on the other hand killed someone as well making them a murderer

Bonten was created the same as the manga but the members are different.

sano manjiro or Mikey as their no.1 or their boss. Y/n L/n or the [nickname] as the special executive And of course sanzu, as the no. 2 and takeomi, koko, mochi is still part of it the only difference is that the haitani brothers and kakucho is not part of it because izana is alive and izana didn't follow Mikey instead he live in the right path while kakucho and the haitani brothers follow him.

Izana owned a company while the haitani brothers and kakucho follow him and help him to his company to grow much more bigger. Kakucho on the other hand is already married and found his happiness but that didn't stop him to follow his 'king'

Draken and inupi own a bike shop while draken and Emma is already married they even have a kid and baji own a pet shop while kazutora help him while chifuyu became a pilot

Mitsuya is a fashion designer too but this time he's a professional while hakkai being a model with his girlfriend, Angel. While yuzuha and mitsuya is dating secretly which everyone already knows but they still kept it a secret.

While a party is being held in izana's company for having a deal with another company everyone is all having fun. Until they heard gunshots and there they saw bonten.

Kakucho then made a way for civilians to exit while the haitani brothers are shooting the bonten's  men's trying to save everyone. Izana on the other hand is shock seeing Mikey and y/n together watching them running for their lives.

"MANJIRO!" izana shouted causing everyone to stop shooting each other while the civilians continue to run away Mikey then ordered his men's to not to shoot and waited for izana to continue while y/n on the other hand is quite having her own world in her mind.

Y/n POV

When I saw izana standing like there is no one pointing a gun to him it got me surprised he changed this much while I was gone. Too bad I couldn't watch him closely change like this.

Mikey then approach izana "why are you doing this?! I'm alive! Emma is alive too! Why are you doing this?!" izana shoutedly ask while he grab mikey's shoulder while Mikey didn't answer him and just stare at him.

"we're alive! How did this happen?! Y/n?!" izana continued while he look at me with a tear up eyes. How did this happen?

Yeah.........

How?..........

How did this happen?..............

Without any hesitation and as fast as I can I shoot izana in his forehead. "who knows" I said lazily after I shot izana on his forehead I then look at Mikey expecting him to have any change expression but there was nothing. Nothing changed to his expression even though I killed his brother.

Emma then tried to approach izana's lifeless body but draken stopped her and hug her from the back with their child while they cry.

Kakucho eyes widen seeing his 'king', his best friend died as well as the haitani brothers. Mikey then order us to kill them and without any second thoughts we then approach them and kill them

Sanzu killed draken and Emma with their child the three of them were hugging each other while bathing on their own blood unconscious. Takeomi then shot kakucho on the heart three times and he also killed the haitani brothers. Koko on the other hand killed his own best friend, inupi with a smirk on his face. Mochi then killed hina by breaking all her bones non stop along with senju while me?

I dealt with takemichi and baji, my own brother.

Baji was bathing on his own blood but he's still conscious.

People are running for their lives while takemitchi is bathing on his own blood still a little conscious too.

I noticed that takemichi weren't the same earlier when I wasn't shooting him yet .

When I shot him his reaction changed like the way he really was. Did he just came back from the past? Well too bad nothing changed.

Takemitchi and baji were struggling trying to get away from us or me?

Takemitchi......

Please go back to the past again.....

Save us.....

Save Mikey......

While takemitchi is on his knees beside a sofa that was in sideways he was trying to reach for Baji's hand so that they can hide from the shootings that is going on in the back while me I watch them struggle and it's giving me pain in the heart seeing them. I've been silent about this all this time while I'm in bonten but

'I really never wanted to become a criminal'

'I never wanted.....'

'I never really wanted.....'

'I just wanted to save him.....'

'to save mikey......'

When takemitchi already hold Baji's hand I shot baji at his back five times but when I shot baji....

Takemitchi went unconscious. Did he died?

No.......

He went back to the past again.....

As the gunshots has already stopped all over the place I saw everyone, my friends, my brother dead, bathing on their own blood causing a drop of tear to escape in my eyes without me noticing.

'Ahhh...... '

'I really regret doing this.... '

'I'm sorry.... '

'takemitchi ....'.

'I'm sorry I have to put you in this situation again.....'

'please save us.... '

'please save me.... '

'please save him..... '

'Please save Mikey.... '

As I turn around I saw Mikey still having no expression after seeing his friends, his family died.

Mikey then notice that I was done now too as well as the others.

Sanzu, koko, takeomi, and mochi followed him. I wasn't moving on my place causing Mikey and the others to turn around at me confused on why am I not moving.

Mikey then approach me and ask "what's wrong?" in his usual cold voice. "dont worry everything will be alright now, okay?" I said to him in a sweet voice which make him much more confused

I then pointed my gun to my head causing sanzu and koko and takeomi to gasp.

I then gave them a warm smile

"I'm sure, takemitchi will save us...."

*BAM*

'takemitchi..... '

'I'm sorry..... '

'please save us.... '

'save him.... '

No one POV

After y/n shot herself in front of the other bonten members. Mikey didn't had any change of expression. He just turned around and said nothing and went pass to the other bonten members

Koko, takeomi, and sanzu lazily approach y/n lifeless body holding back their tears. They saw y/n died with a smile on her face and now they're seeing y/n lifeless body still a small smile painted on her lips.

'y/n.... Tell inupi, I'm sorry, okay?'

'hey..... Y/n........ Say sorry for us to senju, will ya?'

Mikey POV

After y/n shot herself it pains me seeing the girl I love for so long shot herself in front of me

I know that all been this time she really doesn't wanted to become a criminal

I'm sorry I have to put you in this

I love you

I wish I would've told you how much I really love you y/n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 517 32
This is a Tokyo revengers fanfic. The story will follow Mikey's twin sister's life in the context of the events from the manga Tokyo Revengers. Discl...
586K 20.7K 35
Because people liked my Ran's little girl story so much 🥳 Hope you enjoy it 🤩 I do not own Tokyo revengers or any pictures Started story Jan 2, 202...
190K 4.2K 56
"She's like a star who lights up my dark world." Disclaimer: I do not own any character's in Tokyo Revengers, they belong to Ken Wakui. Started: Mar...
208K 6.6K 20
Y/n Ryuguji, little sister of Draken. She is two years smaller than Draken and Mikey but same age as takemichi's age. She is shy, timid but intellige...